Heidi's Coronation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only one thing was on Darren's mind, release. She could see the desperation in his eyes, as he started falling headfirst into Heidi's sexual spell.

But the cycle repeated again, as Heidi resumed her idle strokes before she cruelly cut him off just before release. Each time she repeated he fell further into the trance, his moans getting louder as his breaths became shallower. His moans changed from his futile pleads to guttural vocalizations.

Darren looked completely disconnected now. A quick check confirmed his state, his eyes had that glassy look.

"Finally," Heidi grinned. As the final point in her plan, she would allow him some release.

Heidi continued her motions, allowing her handjob to push him to climax. Darren's whole body shuddered but his cock hesitated, almost unsure if it would be granted the satisfaction. For a brief moment there was silence, but with one final rub she graciously allowed Darren the release he so desperately craved.

As Heidi eased her grip he finally came. The first rope fired bubbled up instantly with a second and a third blasting immediately following. Darren ejaculated with incredible force, his body rocked as the flood flowed forth. Shot after shot bigger than the last.

Heidi turned away to shield herself from his cum, attempting to avoid swallowing any of Darren's dangerous fluids. But the sticky release coated everything. Despite her efforts she couldn't avoid it. He painted the ceiling and Heidi with his cum as spurt after spurt shot forth. Droplets rained down from above as the torrent below continued.

She choked on his cum, she spat out the few droplets that managed to get into her mouth but inevitably some got deeper inside. Her body was Instantly flushed with excitement.

"Oh goddess," she whimpered.

Heidi fought back, but his cum was potent. A burning heat radiated from her mouth and moved through her whole body. The pressure shifting focus to her loins. Her own fem-cock jolted to attention and her pussy clenched. A mixture of her fluids was already collecting in a puddle below her.

"I'll need to be more careful around this stuff," she warned herself. Only a few drops was almost enough to overwhelm her.

Heidi remained steadfast despite the setback. With her goal so close to completion she doubled down and refocused herself. She maintained her focus on her plan to help stave off the creeping pleasure that was welling up inside. Heidi now she had to figure out a way to ensure she'd keep Darren under her control.

"Hfffpt," she inhaled sharply, as her stiffened cock grazed the edges of her bedsheets. The simple touch was enough to send a spike of pleasure coursing through her body. Her girl dick bobbed and throbbed for Heidi's attention. It gave her an idea.

"If Darren's cum is this potent, I wonder if mine has a similar effect," she thought quickly. Looking back at Darren to confirm that he was still under her control.

He continued to lay where he came. His body was still shivering from the exertion, and he was preoccupied with himself. Darren had one hand dedicated to jerking his softening cock as the last few droplets finally finished leaking out. With his climax finally over, he eagerly looked for a new source of pleasure.

Heidi grinned, "Hey you, how about you help a girl out."

She stretched out as she rubbed herself. Heidi kneaded her tits, enticingly. Rubbing the peaks of her breasts until her nipples poked free and revealed themselves from their inverted home.

"Ohhhh mmm," she made animated cries as she teased Darren.

She transitioned her self pleasure to her dick. Her hard cock already throbbing as a few droplets of cum dribbled from the tip. Her girl-cock was engorged with need, completely rigid and ready to penetrate. What she lacked in size she made up for with eagerness.

Heidi thrusted her hips as she humped her bedsheets. She moaned lewdly as she ground her aching crotch against the soft linens.

Heidi wisped her fingers towards the shocked Darren to coax him closer. As he moved in, she prepared a dollop of spit on her palm as she lathered up the length of her cock. As soon as Darren was in range she roughly tossed him onto his chest, exposing his backside. Heidi placed another splash of spit directly on his asshole.

"Don't fight it," she grinned as she lined herself up onto his ass.

She rammed her hips forward as she unceremoniously pushed her dick inside the tight hole. With a quick and satisfying pop she penetrated his butt. Initially it was easy but his rectum clenched locking her dick in-place.

"OH-Ahhhh!" Darren screamed, as he reached back with his hands to reassure his stuffed ass.

Heidi had to really pull hard to recover her dick from his tight cheeks. The walls of his ass tugging tightly on her dick and making the operation immensely pleasurable. As she extracted he relaxed slightly before she simply slammed herself deeper inside his ass. As she bottomed out he clenched again, fortifying himself and pleasurably squeezing her length.

Darren's fingers fondled at the entrance to his ass as they tried pushing Heidi away. He squirmed with each thrust, but still released his loud moans all the same. With each of her thrusts he struggled less and his moans grew louder.

Heidi was firmly mounted on top of him and had no intention of easing up until she was good and finished. She wildy jackhammered herself against his ass.

Her cock was approaching its peak and Heidi would feel it churning. Her length was pulsating as she prepared her release. The build-up happened quickly, her relatively inexperienced dick quickly bringing itself to climax during its first anal outing.

Heidi rammed her dick deep into Darren's asshole. She could feel her girl cock swell as she started cumming.

The cum quickly filled all available space and bubbled out through any gaps it could find. Heidi sighed with satisfaction as she deposited her load deep inside his butt. His ass cheeks shaking as they recovered from the initial shock of release.

As she pulled her dick free from the orifice a delayed stream of cum leaked out of the gaping asshole. It was thick and sticky, clinging to his body as it started dripping out.

Heidi wiped her spent dick on the soaked sheets, helping to clean off some of her own cum.

Darren was still in a dazed stupor as he fondled himself. His fingers were still investigating his hole, but his lack of flexibility prevented easy access. He only managed to extract some of her cum which he eagerly tasted.

"Pfft," Heidi scoffed.

She had the opportunity to escape now, Darren wasn't going to be able to put up much of a fight anymore. Heidi wasn't sure how much time she will have and she wanted to make sure Darren couldn't follow her.

Heidi grabbed some loose rope and tied Darren to her bed. She spread his limbs between the four posts of her bed, and carefully made sure he wouldn't easily break free. But before she left him, she needed to know something.

Darren was completely bound to the bed, but he was struggling to reach his semi-stiffened cock. He was still trying to pursue his own pleasure even while he was completely tied up.

"Hey, you," she prodded Darren, trying to hold his attention. He glanced over at Heidi, "What did you do with Sophie? Where did you put her?" she demanded to know.

Darren looked deep in thought and paused uncomfortably long before he replied, "Vishal's...Secret R-r-room?" His response had a question inflection, as if in his distracted state he wasn't actually sure. Heidi didn't want to wait for a more confident response, she had enough to go on.

All she had to do was find this secret room, Vishal's Study was a good place to start looking.

12