Heidi's Coronation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without an invitation, the servant had closed the final gap to suck on the rock-hard dick that was presenting itself in front of her. Sophie was already starting to gag as she tried to cram the entire thing into the back of her throat in one quick shove. Her mouth could barely fit around the head but that did little to dissuade her efforts.

"Slow down Sophie, you'll hurt yourself."

Sophie gave a nod. Taking a slow inhale through her nose as she centered herself on the cock. She hesitated briefly, as if trying to prepare herself for the upcoming deed, before slowly pushing herself further down the length.

Heidi could feel Sophie's tongue running along the underside of her dick, trying to lick the incoming cock as if it were a lollipop. She could feel the head of her dick diving deeper and deeper into her servant's mouth, and then starting to penetrate down her throat.

Tears were streaming down from the servant's face as she choked on the massive dick in her mouth. Heidi was only half-way inside, with another four inches separating herself from bottoming out. Poor Sophie had to take a breath before pushing herself further. Each time she gagged her throat clenched around Heidi's cock sending a pleasurable squeeze up the length and coaxing a generous portion of pre to wash it down. Sophie was rubbing her belly as the fluids pooled in her stomach. Her eyes fluttering wildly as she was force fed her prescribed all-liquid diet.

A constant spurt of pre-cum was pouring into the servant's mouth and her balls were working into overdrive to maintain the flow. The addition of her balls made a noticeable improvement to her production rate. Heidi's balls felt warm, she could feel the final showdown churning inside.

There was already a noticeable difference as the massive volume of pre-cum was starting to get absorbed into her body. Sophie's mind was slowly clawing back some of her sanity but more was still needed. She needed to push herself harder, and no one would be better to help than Heidi.

"Take a deep breath. Relax," Heidi encouraged the gagging maiden.

Heidi needed to push past the precipice of the throat, only drastic actions would work. She braced a hand behind Sophie's head as Heidi pushed her hips forward. Her cock sliding deeper and deeper down the throat and slowly approaching peak penetration. Sophie's body instinctively alternated between swallowing and coughing in a vain attempt to clear the assumed blockage.

The alternating action inadvertently stirred up pleasurable pulses down her length. It felt amazing, and Heidi moaned loudly as she felt herself approaching an early release. Her overworked cock felt exceptionally sensitive as it pulled yet another shift of over-time. It wouldn't be long now.

"AHhhh! Deeper!" She demanded.

With only a couple of inches left Sophie was eager to finish the task. She was barely balancing between choking down the flood of pre-cum and squeezing in quick gasps of air. Heidi's cock was precariously close to blocking off the trachea as it rapidly filled her entire throat and threatened to reach the esophagus.

"Muh-ah oh-mohhs Ere," Sophie mumbled something inaudible. With less than an inch until touchdown, Sophie doubled her efforts as she forced herself ever deeper.

Heidi clenched as her body prepared to climax. She took a deep breath and as her servant's lips met the base of Heidi's cock. Her dick was buried deep inside the handmaiden's mouth, her balls resting against Sophie's chin. Heidi moved her hands from behind Sophie's head to massage her aching balls. She hefted them experimentally, they had already swollen slightly since she first started, pulling the already taut skin tighter. she could feel them churning, practically bulging with the increased heat and pressure.

"Ohhh-Goddess, nearly!" Heidi screamed. Her balls sloshed in her palm, heavy with a fresh load. She was on edge, her body ready for release but continuing to hold her at the brink of climax.

Sophie needed her to finish quicker. She attempted to force and easier release by clamping down her lips and sucking hard. The extra suction sent a new bolt of pleasure coursing through her Queen's fem-cock. Heidi's whole body tensed as additional droplets of pre were drawn out. However, Sophie wasn't satisfied with her consolation prize, she desired the full feature jizz. She pulled her head back, slowly extracting the cock out of her mouth before slamming herself back down the shaft. Sophie hammered her mouth up and down the cock slapping Heidi's swelling sack against her face each time she bottomed out.

Heidi screamed wordlessly, crying out a combination of guttural moans and pleasurable groans.

Sophie was desperate to please her, forcibly choking down Heidi's entire length and gasping air between each stroke. Sophie needed this, she wanted it. She hoped to be generously rewarded with a direct deposit of fresh cum. She could feel it coming, as the flow of pre-cum paused and Heidi's cock swelled in anticipation.

"I-I'm cuming!" Heidi screamed as the first stream released deep inside Sophie's throat.

Sophie didn't need to swallow, she just allowed the full force to flow freely down her throat straight into her gut. She consumed every drop greedily, but unfortunately she needed to breathe which forced a quick retreat from the glorious torrent of splooge. She coughed up a mouthful of cum as she dismounted the dick.

Heidi was nowhere near finished, and with the dick untapped the fountain of jizz redirected itself. Rope after rope of cum continued to erupt forth. Globs of jizz caked the servant and the floors around her. Whom after her quick breath, dutifully resumed slurping fresh cum directly from the source. Any cum that missed her mouth was scooped up by the handful and used to lather up her body. Sophie took immense pleasure in smearing the hot sticky jizz all over herself.

Heidi grabbed hold of her cock, rapidly jerking herself to encourage extra release. She started losing steam as her dick slowly softened and the streams of cum creeped to a halt. Even after the final jet, her fem-cock continued to spasm. Her crotch was burning hot, everything felt sore and slightly tingly. By now Heidi was well familiar what that tingling was succeeded by.

She grinned to herself, patting her well worn equipment. It was already getting quite ample, but part of Heidi wanted more. She took a deeply satisfying perverse enjoyment out of her slowly swelling shaft. It maybe wasn't super practical, but Heidi knew that she wasn't far off from perfection; Big perky tits, tight & toned body, a big juicy cunt and a little surprise just for something unique. Her now limp girl-cock dribbled a final spurt of cum, too exhausted for another round. However, her til now ignored pussy clenched expectantly hoping for a little pleasure to be tossed her way.

Heidi frowned, and forcibly shook her mind clear, "Nevermind that now. I need to get Sophie out of here." She moved up to untie the collar that was keeping her handmaiden lashed up in the secret chamber.

As she worked Sophie grumbled, "Ugh, my head." The maiden rubbed her temples as she seemed to become aware of her current surroundings and her new growth. She frantically looked around in horror as if seeing this room for the first time. Heidi's cum seemed to finally overwhelm Vishal and Darren's indoctrination. Whatever brainwashing they had seemed to be replaced with the original Sophie, well a mostly-original Sophie.

She was clearly distraught, understandably Sophie was shocked with what she saw, "Okay, what the fuck happened to me?" She hefted her bigger tits, felt up her fattened rear and pinched her thicker thighs. Her whole body trembled, she was close to panicking but kept taking deep breaths to keep herself calm. She needed to get out, but her bindings locked her in-place.

The servant pulled against her restraints, and Heidi assisted however she could. Heidi grunted with effort as she pulled apart the collar, releasing her from bondage.

Sophie took one another deep breath as she stood up. With her standing, Heidi finally realized the full extent of her handmaiden's recent transformations. Her whole body just looked smoother, softer and sexier. She'd gained a layer of fat all over her body that further padded out her already generous curves. Sophie's belly now sported a slight pooch that was no doubt partially due to the sheer quantity of jizz she'd swallowed. Her breasts and ass took a much larger dosage of the growth. Her boobs utterly dominated her torso. The deep cut of cleavage plunged all the way to her belly button as her tits pillowed outwards. The crest of each breast is perfectly capped by her giant teats. Her generous ass had swelled significantly in every dimension. Her cheeks created a perfect jiggling heart-shape that bowed out from her widened hips and pointed tantalisingly towards her inviting pussy. Her bruised vagina was still dripping whatever still remained from her last fuck session.

"Oh wow, Soph! You look ...different," Heidi enthused. Licking her lips as she eyed the ostentatious bimbo that used to be her modest handmaiden.

Sophie pouted, "Hmmpf," she was clearly less enthused about her body. Her hands futilely trying to wrangle some of her new flesh into more comfortable resting positions. Her boobs jiggled as she fought against them, her efforts to contain them only causing them to bounce completely out of control.

"Arrghhh, these breasts are too-too f-fucking big!" She stammered, slumping herself back onto the floor, defeated. She couldn't even cross her arms to pout correctly with her new tits in the way.

Heidi draped a cloth around her handmaiden to cover up her naked form. "Come on Sophie, we need to get out of here. I don't know when Vishal might find us, but we need to leave," Heidi tried to persuade her, but her defeated servant wasn't budging.

"Look, I'm still the rightful ruler," Heidi elaborated, "We just need to go find some guards and we can go get Vishal and Darren arrested. But I need you to come with me, I don't think it's safe to stay here."

She needed something that could maybe give Sophie hope, maybe some way to reclaim her lost self.

"That witch, the one who got me that potion! She was already fucking with Vishal's plan by sneaking extra features into the potions, maybe she would have some way to reverse some of this, if you want." Heidi rambled, she figured it was a long shot, and couldn't guarantee it would work, but she had an idea. "She totally owes me a favour, for helping that accursed Vishal. Maybe she can even help me get back my kingdom," She beamed excitedly. It wasn't much of a plan to go on, but it was more productive than just sneaking around the palace trying to avoid her advisor and his nephew.

Heidi reviewed the plan to herself, "Alright, it's simple. I find that witch, get her to change Sophie back, get back at Vishal and get her to help me secure my kingdom!" She grinned, it felt good to finally have a half-baked plan.

She quickly reclothed herself and lifted Sophie back to her feet.

"Time to go find a witch."


12