Heidi's Diary: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine stepped close to me and traced her finger on my cheek, down my neck, and then around my boobs. For the third time today I was astounded by how good this girl's touch made me feel. I shuddered involuntarily as she ran her fingernail around my nipple. Then she used both hands to massage, then squeeze, and then mash my boobs, just like she had before. She commented on how much she liked girls like me with big tits, and she held them in her hands like she was weighing them. Then she pinched both my nipples, harder and harder, until a moan escaped my lips. She told me not to move and she pulled my nipples out, slowly stretching my boobs until they slipped out of her grasp. Even though my nipples were really sore, and it hurt quite a bit, it also somehow felt good. I don't know what came over me, but I thought I was going to cum again.

Justine smiled at me, and walked around to my desk, and got some scissors from my drawer. She quickly cut the hips of my panties, and pulled them from me, leaving me nude in my office. I was so humiliated that I didn't think things could get any worse. How wrong I was. Justine traced her hands down my belly (not what it was when I was 20, but pretty flat for a 31 year old!) and then through my thick pubic hair. She made a face and muttered that we'd have to do something about that. I'm still not sure what she meant, but I'm sure it can't be good. Then she stroked a finger along my lower lips, and my head just about exploded. It felt so good, my knees buckled and my hips thrust forward a little, trying to increase the pressure. Justine laughed, and told me to slow down a little, but I just couldn't stop. Within seconds, I was humping myself on Justine's outstretched hand, focused on nothing but trying to relieve the sexual tension I was feeling. Justine used her other hand to start pinching and twisting my nipples. They were sore as hell, and it really hurt, but I was so focused on cumming, I didn't do anything. I started to sweat as I gyrated on her hand, and God help me I was even moaning. Justine was being crueler with my boobs, flicking her fingers hard across my nipples, and then I think she even slapped them. I'm not really sure, because that's when I had the mother of all orgasms. I think I started to scream, as two, maybe three climaxes rolled over me.

The next thing I remember, Justine was hugging me, helping me to stay standing as I trembled. I felt the most amazing sense of bliss and contentment as she held me in her arms. Everything felt so right, that when she started to kiss me, I actually kissed her back. I've never even thought about kissing another girl for one second. Just the thought of it grossed me out, but as our tongues caressed each other, I felt like I was in heaven. It's like I've been possessed. Yesterday I was a normal person, today I'm consumed with an obsession for Justine. I actually had one more little orgasm before we broke off our kiss. I've never cum just from kissing before, I can't understand how a girl could make me feel like this.

When the kiss broke off, I couldn't even stand up anymore, and so I slumped back into my chair, exhausted. Justine gave me a devious smile and said that she guessed I had earned the right to get dressed. She snatched up the remains of my outfit, and as she walked out my door, she let me know I could get dressed in the bathroom.

I was mortified, but there was nothing I could do, she was already gone. Once my legs could hold me, I got up and peeked out the door. There was no one to be seen in the hallway. It's only 30 feet from my office to the bathroom, and the offices and cube farm in between were dark. But I would have to walk past the "T" junction that leads to the front offices. On top of that, some of the partners' offices at the far end of the hall still had their lights on. I looked around my office in vain for something to cover me up, and slowly came to terms with the fact that I was going to have to make a naked dash for the ladies room.

I took a deep breath, and then scuttled down the hallway, using one hand to keep my boobs from bouncing, and the other holding my purse in front of my privates. Just as I got to the Women's room door, I caught a glimpse of the night janitor up at the front of the office. I wasn't sure if he saw me, and I kept moving fast so he wouldn't be sure what he saw.

I didn't see anything by the sinks, so I quickly checked the stalls. My stomach fell when I didn't find anything. I looked on the backs of the doors, and I found a small bag that had some fishnet cloth in it, some plastic beads, and a note. I almost started to cry when I read the note:

"I thought you'd appreciate a change in wardrobe. Here are some more appropriate clothes for you to wear out of here. You should be very proud of these new clothes, and I will be very upset if you cover them up in any way. Keep your hands to your sides at all times.

If anyone asks you about the clothes, just tell them you are going to a "Pimps and Hos" party. Make sure you wear the Mardi Gras beads too. If anyone asks you to show them your tits, make sure you give them a good flash.

See you tomorrow,

Justine

PS

We'll be watching you!!!

I looked at the two pieces of fabric that were supposed to be my clothes, and it took me a while to figure out what they were. The top was a piece of lime green fishnet type mesh, and the shorts were an incredibly tiny bit of black fishnet. I was still trying to figure out what to do, when I heard a knock on the door and the janitor call in, asking if anyone was in there. I shouted for him to wait, that I would be done in a minute. I pulled on the top and then the shorts. The top was long sleeved, but I guess my arms were all that it really covered. It had a scoop neck that was lower than I would normally consider, and it cropped just below my rib cage, so my belly was completely bare. The mesh had large enough holes that my left nipple actually stuck out through the hole, and my entire boobs were visible to anyone who looked. The shorts were even worse. They were an extremely tight pair of hot-shorts, with a very low waist, and they were basically completely see-through. So my butt was hanging out the back, my pubic hair peeked out from the front, and everything in between could be seen through the fabric. I can't believe I went ahead and did this, but what choice did I have?

I put on the beads, which were gaudy plastic orbs about the size of pool balls, with some blinking lights. There was just one set, and unfortunately it wasn't long enough to let them cover my boobs. If anything, the blinking lights attracted attention to my inadequately concealed breasts. I thought I might hyperventilate as I walked out of the stall, and then opened the bathroom door.

Just as I feared the janitor was right there, waiting outside. His eyes bugged out as they went back and forth from my crotch to my breasts. It took all my will to hold my hands at my sides as he stared at what was visible through the fabric. After several seconds of ogling, he asked me in broken English why I was dressed like that. I stumbled my way through the "pimps and hos" excuse, but he didn't get it, so I told him it was a costume party. He looked skeptical, but I started to walk by him. Suddenly he asked me if my beads were Mardi Gras beads. Reluctantly, I nodded my head. Then he blurted out, "you show tits?" All I could think of at first was to tell him to go fuck himself, but then I remembered that Justine said she'd be watching. I thought about it for a second, and decided he could see most everything anyway. I could hardly make my hands work as I stuck my purse between my thighs, and then lifted the shirt, freeing my boobs. I meant to make it a quick flash, but the strangest thing happened. I became so turned on, I was afraid to move for fear it would make me cum. I mean, even though I was showing this guy my boobs, there was no way I wanted him to see me orgasm. It took me at least five seconds to regain control so I could cover them up again, and I must have fumbled around trying to get them into position for another five seconds. The guy was completely dumbstruck, and even though I still felt like I was close to orgasm, I managed to get by him, and started down the hallway to the office exit.

I managed to get out of the office without seeing anyone else, and I quickly hit the stairs. It's only five flights, and there was no way I was going to risk being trapped in the elevator with anyone. By the time I got to the ground floor, my head was starting to clear. Unfortunately, I still had to cross the lobby, with its bright lighting and 24 hour security guard. I started to walk briskly across the lobby, conscious of how my boobs were bouncing around. I heard the guard swear in astonishment, and then he called out for me to stop. Worried that he called the cops, I stop and turn towards him. He started to tell me that I couldn't be there, like I was some hooker, and then he looked at my face and stopped short. He said he didn't know it was me and it was obvious he was trying to figure out what he should do. I told him the pimps and hos line, and he just laughed, saying it was quite the outfit, and he was sure it would be quite the party. I hurried off, partly because I was humiliated to be dressed like that, and partly because I was getting turned on again and I was afraid I would cum.

I got to my little 350Z convertible (my present to myself with my last bonus check) and thanked my stars that the roof was already up. Unfortunately, my luck didn't hold up. As soon as I started the engine, I remembered that I had rolled in this morning on fumes, so I would have to fill up. At first I thought I should go somewhere I never go, just to be sure I wouldn't be recognized, but I decided for I should go to my regular station where it was a good neighborhood and it was well lit. It might be humiliating, but it would be safe, and dressed as I was, I didn't want to end up anywhere too rough.

I pulled in, got my credit card out of my purse, and as quickly as I could started to fill the tank. To my horror, a Jeep with four college aged boys pulled right in behind me, and as soon as the saw me, they all jumped out to get a better look. As I rushed to get enough gas to get home, they called out to me, asking me where I was going. I tried to tell them, but then one of them started talking about my beads, and then said that he bet I got them by showing my tits. Then another one said, "hey baby, show us your tits." My stomach fell, as I knew I was trapped. These guys could easily be friends of Justine's, sent to test me. I turned them, and quickly pulled my shirt up. As they cheered, I felt myself getting more and more turned on. I was able to get the shirt back down easier this time, but one of the boys asked me to show them again. And then again. By that time I had enough gas, so I decided that I should just leave them out, and put the nozzle back in the pump. They cheered as my boobs wobbled around as I closed my gas cap. Just as I was about to get back into my car, one of them shouted "show your bush!" I was horrified, but again I was so turned on it was hard to move. They all started in unison, shouting for me to show my bush, and I started to get a little scared. They were attracting a lot of attention, and here I was standing with my breasts hanging out, and a pair of mesh shorts you could see right through anyway. I don't know what possessed me, our how I did it, but I pulled the shorts down to mid thigh, giving them a great view. As they gave each other high fives, I didn't even bother pulling the shorts all the way up. I just got in my car and drove away.

I covered my boobs up right away, but I let my hand drift to my crotch, rather than fix my shorts. Even though I masturbated the whole way home, I couldn't quite give myself an orgasm. As I pulled into my garage at my townhome I finally made myself stop, and pull the shorts up. I looked to see if I could see anyone, and then I hurried across the parking lot to my front door. Just as I was about to go in, my neighbors' door opened up, and Kristy and Jeff stepped out. Jeff worked hard to keep his eyes above my shoulders, and Kristy could not stifle a laugh when she looked at me. I mumbled something about a wild party, and Kristy made a wise crack about it being wilder with me there. It's not like I'm best friends with them, but we've become friendly over the last 18 months, so I was a little surprised how condescending and bitchy she sounded.

I managed to get my door open, and I gratefully said goodnight to them as I closed the door. My hand immediately went into my shorts, and it seems like it's been there ever since. I took a shower to cool off, and then decided to write all this in my diary. I've been doing this since I was twelve, but Ive never had an entry like this. I kept having to stop and play with myself as I wrote, and even worse, I haven't been able to cum. I'm glad I wrote it all down though; it's always helped me get perspective, and helped me decide what to do. I'm going to go back to the office and regain control. I'll just confront Justine , and make sure she realizes she can't push me around. I'll show her.

12