Heidi's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi return with an unusual spring in her step holding for beers, two in each hand. She handed me two and laughingly told me to drink up. I laughed and told her only if she could keep up. Standing next to me she opened her beer and we again clanked bottlenecks. She sat back down but this time propped her feet up on the glass coffee table in front of her.

Instead of having her legs directly in front of her she had twisted her body so that her back was between the armrest in the back of the sofa. This put her legs more or less in a 45° angle if twisting all the way towards me was 90°. My heart felt like I was going to have a heart attack. From the way she was twisted and having her right foot crossed over the left I had a very clear view of the soles of her feet, especially the right one.

"I can't believe what a nice afternoon it is. I am definitely glad that you ended up coming over. This is fun. You should definitely come over more often!" Heidi said in a cute and playful voice. She was slowly flexing the toes on her right foot. Sort of pulling them back to very softly spread and then slowly bringing them back into a very soft point. I quickly looked at my watch and saw that we only had two hours left. It occurred to me that she was drinking her fifth beer and had to go pick up the kids in a couple of hours. My conscience got the better of me and I said,

"Hey I don't mean to be a buzz kill but don't you have to go get the kids before too long?"

Heidi laughed and replied,

"Yeah I guess I should've told you earlier but they are all going over to a friends house after school and their mom will bring them back after dinner. I'm sure you were probably sitting there thinking what a bad mom I was for going to pick my kids up after I've been drinking, LOL!"

I laughed and took another big swig of beer. As I swallowed it mentally I said, "fuck it".

"Well to be perfectly honest with you Heidi I was thinking of something to say to you but I promise that it wasn't that you were a bad mother!" I said with confidence while laughing.

Heidi got a look that show that she was somewhat surprised but interested and said,

"Oh well now I'm interested!" she laughed, "What did you want to tell me? That I'm a fabulous host and The most interesting person you know!" She said very sarcastically.

And I laughed nervously and said,

"Well no Heidi that wasn't what I was going to say but since you mentioned it you ARE A fabulous host and I have really enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with you finally. But that's not what I was going to tell you. I know this will probably sound kind of weird and I don't want to offend you as I value your friendship but I have got to tell you that you have the most beautiful feet that I've ever seen." With the that I took another drink as did she.

The silence outside was deafening and what only lasted maybe two seconds felt like forever. I didn't leave anything open to interpretation. I didn't say something playful and light such as,

"Oh wow you've got cute feet!"

I told her that she had the most beautiful feet that I've ever seen. There was no two ways to interpret that statement. Nobody tells someone if they have the most beautiful feet they've ever seen in the way that I did, the tone of voice I used, unless they have a foot fetish.

Much to my surprise Heidi said,

"Yeah I kind of figured you had a thing for feet." She said with a chuckle. "There aren't too many guys that know the brand of shoe I'm wearing, The color and maker of my nail polish! So yeah I've known for a while that you must have a foot fetish. But I appreciate you feeling comfortable enough with me to share! I'm sure that wasn't easy."

I couldn't believe that she was being so understanding. But I didn't want to stop there. I went on to tell her how I've liked feet ever since childhood and have never understood why. I told her how as I got older I was ashamed of my fetish. I explained that I eventually came to be happy that I have the fetish and that it was no different than any other guy being attracted to and inanimate part of a woman's body.

As I took five or ten minutes to somewhat explain this to her as best I could she never once removed her feet and continued to slowly spread and point her toes. I spend about half the time looking at her feet as I explained it all and half the time looking deeply into her innocent and beautiful blue eyes.

She returned the conversation telling me how it was a very common fetish and how she thought it was different but not necessarily weird. She told me that when she was in high school she used to house and dog sit for an older couple in the neighborhood. She told me that the husband used to give her regular foot massages.

Of course this peaked my curiosity and I can imagined this older guy massaging her delicate feet back then. It seemed very taboo and it turned me on like crazy.

She explained that he would call her over to pay her the following day when his wife was out. It had just sort of developed into this regular thing that she never thought about. She explained that he didn't try to do anything else with her feet but would massage them for a really long time. He was insistent upon it. It's sort of became their little secret and he paid her extra to massage her feet.

I was of course flabbergasted by the story and I just went for it.

"I'd love to give you a foot massage right now Heidi." I said looking deeply into her eyes.

I could see that she wasn't expecting that which surprised me. She definitely had that expression on her face like she didn't know what to say.

She crossed her right foot over her left thigh and leaned down to look at the bottom of it and started brushing some dirt away.

"I definitely appreciate the offer and one of these days I'll take you up on it but my feet are kind of dirty and gross right now." She said as she extended her right leg back onto the table and cross it back over her left foot exactly like it was.

"Oh I don't mind at all. I mean it's to be expected. You've been barefoot for the last couple of hours."

I reached out and started to brush the bottom of her right foot off. She sort of flinched and laughed saying that it tickled. That definitely got a huge swell in my pants. I often sought what Heidi would look like all tied up and having her feet tickled. Then I got bold and reached out to pull her feet into my lap. As I started doing that I said,

"Oh come on you don't have anything to worry about. They look perfectly fine to me." I said.

Much to my surprise Heidi pulled her feet away and said,

"Look I definitely appreciate the offer but I really don't think it's the best idea. We've both been drinking and even though it's a foot massage I think we both know that it definitely crosses that line. I just don't think it's a good idea, do you? I don't know I feel like I'm being a bitch right now I mean I don't know."

It was just one of those moments when you can read someone's body language and tell that what they're saying is different then what they're wanting. So I reached up and grasp her ankles firmly and brought her feet back down into my lap. I wanted to show her that I wasn't gonna take no for an answer and that I was in charge from now on by having a firm grip on her ankles and giving her the look that told her that it was going to happen either way.

And has Heidi readjusted her body so that her back was against the armrest I saw her throw her head back and say, "oh my God." She looked at me as I adjusted myself and I can see that her face was flushed slightly red. I think she was genuinely embarrassed about her feet having been in her shoes all day and that they were a little dirty.

I was twisted around so that I was facing her and her feet were squarely in my lap. I started off giving her a foot massage while trying to put her at ease by bringing up a completely different subject other than feet. For the time being I wanted her to think that this was just a friendly foot massage and that I was completely harmless.

What we talked about I honestly can't remember! I loved how soft her feet felt and feeling the texture on her arches and how smooth her heels felt. Once I felt that I had gotten her used to me touching her feet I placed one foot flat on my leg so that her knee was bent upwards. I slid my hands up and started to massage her ankles and calves. The other foot in my lap was less than an inch from my cock which was extremely hard.

As I firmly massaged her smooth calves it was Heidi's turn to go on offense for a brief second. She lowered her chin down and looked me directly in the face and said,

"You're really good at that. It feels amazing."

With that sexy look she gave me it took all of my willpower to keep from pulling her down on the sofa I had to climb on top of her and start French kissing that beautiful mouth.

"So now that I've got you relaxed I need to see these feet Heidi." I said.

I scooted back down and pulled her legs out straight and placed them side-by-side. With my hands around her ankles I raise the soles of her feet to eye level and I couldn't help but saying,

"Oh fuck!"

"What?!? What is it? Do I have something on my feet?" She said with concern.

"No not at all. I'm not kidding Heidi when I say that you have the most incredible feet I've ever seen."

Heidi engaged further,

"Oh yeah? What what makes my feet so special?"

I could've gone on for hours but I spent probably the next fifteen minutes explaining every little detail about her feet. I explained how I loved how her toes were graduated and how high her arch was. As I explained each thing I caressed that part of her foot. I used my hands by touching the part that I like to illustrate what I liked about her feet. I went into extreme detail even how sexy I found that one freckle on the bottom of her foot. She was literally flabbergasted but also extremely interested.

"I had absolutely no idea that foot guys looked at these things. I would've never guessed in a million years that someone would notice all of that about my feet. I mean it's amazing the level of detail down to the wrinkles in the bottoms of my feet. I'm just amazed."

I was definitely hot and heavy now that my fetish was out in the open and that we were talking about her feet and I was molesting them with my hands. What she said next, I don't know if she knew what she was saying or not. We had discussed this aspect and I was extremely happy when she said,

"I apologize. I'm sure my feet kind of smell right now. I can go inside and wash them if you want."

When she said that I knew that I was just going for it.

"Actually Heidi, truth be told I love how your feet smell right now."

Without skipping a beat I put both of her feet together and raised them up to my face and started smelling underneath her toes. I didn't stop there, I started smelling deeply up and down her feet.

I looked over her toes to see Heidi wrinkling her nose. She said,

"Oh my God, you can't really like that, can you? I was running errands all morning in those shoes and I know they make my feet stink!"

I explained how her feet smelled incredible. I did my best to explain the foot smelling part of the fetish. How there was an attraction to a natural smell and how it was more animalistic in a sense. I knew she would not be able to genuinely understand but as she asked me questions about it I could tell that she was more intrigued than disgusted. She joked about how she has some other shoes that I would love if I liked those. The whole time I was continually smelling her feet and even asking her to spread her toes which she did without hesitation.

I was starting to lose it and I think she knew it. I said,

"When I came over today and saw you wearing those shoes I immediately wondered how they smelled. When I heard him hit the floor while we were having lunch I had to force myself from not just grabbing you and throwing you down to smell your feet."

"Ummmmm" Heidi somewhat playfully moaned. "I'll have to remember that next time I wear the shoes when you're around."

I was feeling very dominant when I said,

"Well for your sake if you ever wear them shoes around me again you better make sure that we're not alone."

Heidi again lowered her chin to give me that seductive look from those beautiful big blue eyes and said,

"Oh yeah tough guy and what if I do?"

I returned her stare and said,

"Well this for staters." In a very low and matter-of-fact tone of voice.

With that I rose up on the couch on the one knee and brought both of her feet up to my face and started devouring the soles of her feet. I was licking them from heel to toe with a flat wet tongue. I held her foot up and took her entire heel in my mouth and sucked on it hard getting it soaking wet with saliva. Then I started to chew on the outsides of her heal as I worked my way up to suck on her creamy white arches. I licked my way up to sucking on the balls of her feet and chewing and biting them. I brought her foot down and put the other one next to it to suck both big toes at the same time. I turned her foot sideways to chew on the outside of her big toe and slide my tongue between each of her toes. Her feet tasted so salty and sweaty and I was in fucking heaven.

"Point your toes hard Heidi." I told her

I wanted to see the way the soles of her feet wrinkled up and she complied instantly. I went in and licked all of the tight wrinkles and her feet.

"Good girl now spread your toes as far as you can. I want them to be really far apart Heidi. Make it hurt."

I nearly came when I saw that she was really struggling to spread them far. Her toes splayed out nicely as I sucked each one of them and I could see that she was submitting by making it hurt.

As I continued to lick and suck I could see that Heidi was enjoying herself. When I hit a certain part that she really liked she would moan and tell me that she liked it. I would of course really focus in on that area and I knew that she was losing control.

I stood up and reach for Heidi's hand and said,

"Follow me"

She got up and took my hand and I let her inside to the master bedroom. I close the door and pulled her close to me and started French kissing her. I wasn't surprised when she hungrily returned the kiss. She was pressing her self up against me tightly and I knew that she could smell and taste her own feet on my face.

I started sucking on her neck as my hands went down her back to grab her phenomenal ass. As I moved up to suck on her ear my hands were roughly squeezing her ass hard and pressing her pussy up against my hard cock. I growled in her ear,

"Looks like we might just make a foot slut out of you yet!"

Heidi didn't say anything other than to increase her grip on me and to moan louder.

I kissed for another minute and then looked at her and said,

"Get on your knees."

Heidi kissed me for another second and then dad exactly what I told her to do. She didn't need any further direction as to what I wanted and quickly unbuckled my pants and pull both my pants and underwear down letting my hard cock spring free. I knew that she was fully in the throes of lust when she opened her mouth and start sucking my cock. I nearly came when I looked down to see that beautiful pure face sucking my cock. I looked over the top of her head to see the soles of her feet. That's when I said,

"Not so fast."

I took my cock out of her mouth. Looking back over her had I told her to point her toes which she did. I told her to look up at me and stick her tongue out and did not do anything until I told her too. Heidi was definitely in the moment and I knew it because she said,

"Yes sir"

I told her she was a good girl as I started to rub the head of my cock over her tongue. I spanked her tongue with my cock a few times and then wiped it on her beautiful face. I traced the tip of my cock over her wet lips like lipstick.

"You're a good girl aren't you Heidi? You want to suck my cock don't you? You're my little whore right now aren't you Heidi?"

"Yes please let me suck your cock. I'll be such a good whore I promise. I'll do anything you tell me."

I told her that I was pleased and to go back into the kitchen and get her shoes and hurry the fuck up about it. I heard her running down the hallway and returned almost instantly holding her shoes.

"Get back on your fucking knees Heidi and smell those shoes. I want to hear you inhaling deeply with your face as far in there as you can get it."

I stroked my cock inches from her face as I watched my new little slut doing exactly what the fuck she was told to do and loving it.

"So tell me what they smell like." I told her.

Heidi told me how they smell like sweaty feet and a dirty shoe. I told her she was right and told her to put them back on. And she did I grabbed her by the hair and forced my cock back inside of her little whore mouth. It made it difficult for her getting mouth fucked but she was able to put the shoes back on. It turned me on to know that she was really going to start sweating again in their shoes and I roughly mouth fucked her making her choke and gag.

I told her to look up at me and I had my hands on either side of her head and I forced my cock all the way down her throat. I loved watching her eyes as she started choking and gagging trying to push me away. She needed to know her place. I finally let go of her head and she took her mouth off of my cock and there was a slick stream of saliva connecting my cock to her slutty little mouth.

"You're a good girl Heidi. I just had to show you that I'm in charge and not to fuck with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she whimper.

She apologized and said that she had never been mouth fucked before like that. I told her this was just the beginning.

"Take off all of your clothes except for the shoes and lay up on the bed." I told her.

I took off my clothes as I watched her strip naked. I marveled at just how phenomenal her body was and that she shaved her pussy. She laid up on the bed and I grabbed her feet and slid her so that her butt was almost off the bed. I placed her legs over my shoulders and started sucking on her extremely wet and fragrant cunt. Heidi was losing it at this point and getting very loud while pulling my face into her deeper. I was snaking my tongue deep inside of her pussy and then sucking on her clit. Heidi had her first orgasm in my mouth.

I ordered her to turn over and get on her knees and put her face down on the mattress. I got behind her and started roughly squeezing her ass. It felt so good in my hands and I started spanking her hard.

"You need to be spanked don't you Heidi? Tell me why you deserve to be spanked!"

"Because I'm a bad girl. Please spank me. I've been teasing you with my feet this whole time like a little whore and I shouldn't have. I need to be spanked because I'm married and you're about to fuck me."

"You're right Heidi, I am going to fuck you and I'm gonna fuck you hard like a whore deserve to be fucked. But first.."

I knelt down and ran my hands all over her shoes and could feel how incredibly sweaty her body had become. I spread her ass and start sucking on her asshole and told her to reach back and spread her cheeks for me. Heidi was whimpering and she reached back and spread them. I slip my tongue deep inside her ass and slid two fingers inside of her dripping cunt.

"I'm guessing no one has ever eaten your ass before? You can't tell me that nobody's ever fucked you up the ass before Heidi? Tell me to eat your ass. Beg me to eat your ass." I said.

"Nobody's ever eaten me in the ass or fucked me an ass but holy fuck it feels amazing! Please eat my ass!! Please eat my ass FUCK it feels amazing! Oh my God I gonna cum again."

With that I felt Heidi flood all over my fingers inside of her tight pussy. Her hips shook and quivered.