Heidi's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

Finally I went over and shut off the camera. As I was doing this, I got the weirdest flash: Like, Heidi and Mike were going to watch this tape later and I'd totally misunderstood the situation.

But, honestly, It didn't really matter. If Mike had indeed cheated with his secretary, then the score was even. If Mike and Heidi were doing this as some kind of kinky sex trip...Then count me in!

Heidi told me before I left she planned to show Mike the tape without comment and figure that he now knew where he stood. I got her to admit that, yes, she thought Mike would end up liking the tape since it was such an outrageously dirty thing to do and that would appeal to him.

So we briefly discussed the plans for the powder room but I think we both knew this project might take a while to get off the ground. But I had this day. This sunny day right off the beach in Malibu. That gorgeously friendly woman I'd met and come to know. Nude before me, my cock buried in her pussy while she held her precious little panties off to the side. Her lovely ass cheeks, all open for my inspection and available for penetration. The soft sweet feel of her pussy, the intoxicating sensation of plunging deep into her tight asshole while her panties hung uselessly around her thighs. She was unforgettable.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12