Heidi's Tiny Panties!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" Mike repeated as he splashed all of the contents of his balls onto Heidi's little panties. Quite a bit really. It then drizzled down and dripped onto the sheets below. What a fuck.

I left the tape right where I'd found it...at the very end when the two lovers embraced after they'd calmed down a bit. A very private moment I had no business seeing. And, of all things, I suddenly hear the garage door opening and Heidi's car is pulling in! I'm furiously rearranging everything and I run back into the bathroom and try to make like I've been working the past hour instead of watching Heidi and Mike's wildly exciting sex tape.

Heidi finally came upstairs and told me she couldn't make the appointment at the DMV because of all the traffic of course. We chatted again and I couldn't help but think of the inadvertent shot I'd seen of her asshole earlier. Heidi, like always, was chatting and smiling the whole time. Then, I saw her eyes lock onto the video camera on the table next to the TV. Actually blocking the TV. Not where it had been before.

She lifted her eyes towards heaven as if to say "Men!" I guess there could have been trouble but she never mentioned it. I still get to work there from time to time. And you bet I look in her panty drawer!

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers
12