Heightened Senses

Story Info
Bound to a table and taken from behind in a dark room.
1.1k words
4.05
69.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for my Master after He told me He would probe me next time He saw me. It's a rush story, but sometimes that's not a bad thing. Thanks for letting me share. I apologize in advanced for errors.

*****

I woke up lying on my stomach. My eyes opened to the pitch black room. I felt cold metal on my bare breasts and stomach; my naked back side felt a breeze. I whimpered in confusion. I tried to yell for help, but nothing came out. I started to shiver out of both temperature and fear.

I jumped suddenly as I felt warm fingers slide up my leg and over my thigh. The hand massages my plump ass as more goose bumps appeared. I again tried to yell with my non-existent voice. My attempts to move were thwarted by restraints. My hands were tied beneath the table and my feet were pinned to the table behind me.

My other senses were heightened due to the lack of light. I heard an electronic beep and then the table started to move. My knees began to move in towards my stomach, causing my ass to rise. The table was now half the size it was before. The full weight of my body was on my knees and chest. Picture a roast pig with an apple in its mouth and hands tied under a table; that's what I felt like (aside from the apple part).

The warm fingers were almost burning in comparison to the cold air as they touched my ass again causing me to jump. I tried to look around and get my eyes to adjust, but it was to no avail. I felt a finger slide down the crack of my ass. I tried to wiggle away from it, but it moved with me. I felt my body responding to the foreign invasion. My heart was racing as The finger slipped into my tight entrance. It pushed in gently. I tightened up and it stopped. I heard the sound before I felt the sting in my ass. The large warm hand put heat into my ass as it slapped me three times. I could feel my ass almost glowing with the sting.

Once again I felt the finger probing my ass. It worked its way in. I relaxed as I submitted to my unknown assailant. I didn't I even know if it was a male or a female. The finger worked its way in. My body responding with its own heat and wetness. I began to moan under the pleasure it was giving me (or at least it would have been a moan if I could make a sound) I felt myself get wider as another finger entered me; moving in and out. My breasts moving into the cold metal table, causing my nipples to grow painfully stiff. I found myself pushing back into the fingers. All of a sudden they removed themselves from my wanton body.

My ass wiggling in the air. I couldn't believe I was submitting to this. It was my worst nightmare and a fantasy come true. I felt something much larger and colder touch my back side. It felt harder than the fingers and it pressed into me. I could feel myself stretching as the foreign object forced its way into me. The pleasure mixed with pain was too much and I found myself cumming into the table. My juicing running down my thighs to the back of my knees. It didn't let up through my orgasm. The item was pushed deep into me and my ass was filled with what felt like a plug. I could feel myself gripping it and trying to push it out at the same time. My body still shaking from the unexpected display of lust. The item was pushed in and out of me as I began to rock back and forth.

With a sudden pop the plug was removed and I could feel my gaping hole begin to go back to size. Before it could completely adjust I felt hot skin against my back side. Now I knew my assailant was a he. Not that I was proud of it, but I had felt a hard cock at my backside before and I knew what this was. The warm hands grabbed my hips as his cock began to push its way in. He felt much larger than anything I've felt before. I started my silent scream again; half moaning, half screaming. His prep work must have helped because it wasn't as bad as I expected. He continued to push himself into my body. I was now dripping as my body craved another release. His width was only surpassed by his length. I've never felt so full. He allowed my body to adjust as his full length was inside of me. The darkness mixed with the cold table and the heat of his body had me fully aware of every movement and every pulse.

I could feel my heart beat in my ears and his pulse on the cheeks of my ass. He began to move slowly In and out. Thrusting short pulsing movements. He rocked back and forth in a rhythm. My silent scream turning to silent moaning. I felt close to cumming again and he slapped my ass once again.. His fingers dug into my hips as I felt him move with more vigor and need. His movement turned to thrusts and I felt myself impaled by this large cock. Deeper and harder he pushed and thrusted. When I thought I could take no more he spanked me once more and I came harder than I thought possible. My body convulsed and squirted over him as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. With sudden force, I felt him unload into me and my body filled with his release. I continued to convulse around him as he began to remove his still solid cock.

Now completely void of his member, I heard the beep of the table and it stretched out again to return me to my full length position. My breathing was heavy and my body continued to shake. I felt the warm hand on my head. No longer causing me to jump. I felt myself purr...although silently. He patted my head slightly and then nothing. I lay there, in the dark. I could feel his cum dripping out my ass as my own orgasm felt wet and sticky between my legs. I lay my face on the table and I contemplated what just happened. I didn't know what else to do but lay there and await my fate.