Heir of Frankenstein and Wolf Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Frankenstein tests the wolf man cure with mixed results.
3.4k words
3.75
4.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Dr. Anne Frankenstein stared at the flask in her hand. Weeks of work decoding Jekyll's increasingly insane ramblings, gathering materials, and applying every modern technique to create the amber fluid. A chemical to bring suppressed elements of personality to the foreground.

One strong enough, in the proper dose, to tame a wolf man. The moon would be full tomorrow night and Harold was impatient for his cure. If this didn't work then he would be locked in the cage and Maleva once again would have to soothe the savage beast.

Musing that compared to conquering death this was simple Anne poured the potion into a lidded jar. The scientist was so distracted by her thoughts that she splashed a few drops on her hand. Not thinking she brought wiped the drops away with one finger before closing the jar.

Wondering what to label it Anne Frankenstein brought her droplet covered finger to her lips. The tiniest measure of the amber drug mixed with her spittle.

"Doctor, will you be free to join us for lunch?" Lilith called from the top of the stairs.

Anne turned to reply as a wave of lightheadedness swept over her. She grabbed hold of work table to steady herself. Everything felt wrong.

Lilith rushed to her lover and put a strong hand on the scientist's shoulder. "Anne. Anne, what is wrong?"

"I don't know," said Anne. She paused. "I don't know. Will I be able to join you for lunch?"

"Fumes maybe?" suggested Lilith. "Do you feel well?"

"A little funny."

"Then you should rest a moment."

"Do I need a rest?" Anne hopped onto a slab and laid down. The metal felt strange under her spine.

Lilith shook her head. "I meant in our bed."

"Oh."

"Do you want to wave your arm?"

"Maybe."

Lilith had the glimmer of an idea. One made more secure when she saw Anne lift her left arm off the slab and lower it. "Were you working on the drug for Mr. Talbot? The one to make his other self sleep?"

"Yes."

Lilith nodded. "And if you were exposed to that drug what would be the remedy?"

"Extreme excitement." Anne regarded her arm. "Of the new personality."

"The potion as rendered you indecisive. " Lilith returned to the door and bolted it.

"Did it?" Dr. Frankenstein tried to decide if she felt indecisive.

Dr. Frankenstein put down her arm. Lilith walked back to the slab. She placed a finger on the toe of Dr. Frankenstein's shoe and ran it up the woman's body to her neck. If it were Lilith then a good essay or poem would be exciting, but the reanimated woman decided Dr. Frankenstein would benefit from a more physical approach.

Leaning down the tall woman kissed the doctor.

After a second of hesitation the doctor kissed back. Encouraged Lilith unbuttoned the doctor's lab coat and reached inside to massage on of Dr. Frankenstein's pert breasts. Her fingers teased the nipple that pushed against bra and blouse. Lilith's quick fingers soon opened both to give her hands better access.

She looked down at the doctor. "Do you like that?"

"I think I do."

"You think you do." Lilith frowned. She grabbed the nipple and gave it a twist. "You think you do."

Dr. Frankenstein arched her back in pain and a twinge of pleasure. "I do. I think I do."

"You do."

Lilith let go of her lover. Instead the reanimated woman began unbuttoning her own dress. She stepped out of it. Only a bra clung to her scarred body. Carefully she climbed onto the slab and straddled the doctor's face.

"You want to eat my pussy." Lilith declared.

"I do?"

"You do." Lilith pulled her lower lips apart and lowered herself onto Anne's face. The doctor began to lick and nuzzle at Lilith's sex. A long lick here, a bite here, never establishing a rhythm. Little bolts of pleasure shot through Lilith, but the feeling wasn't building to anything.

Almost sighing Lilith leaned forward. She peeled back Anne's coat and blouse. Happily she found the doctor wearing trousers. Unbuttoning the fly she hooked her fingers and pulled the doctor's pants and panties down.

Lilith's open palm slapped Anne's lower lips. The doctor let out a startled yip. Lilith smacked her pussy again, softer this time. Establishing a rhythm to the spanking. Beneath her the doctor squealed and twisted.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" tried Lilith. She smacked her lover's cunt again.

Anne response was immediate. "I think I might."

Gracefully Lilith slid off the slab. She leaned down and favored Anne with a kiss. The doctor kissed back, but not with the standard of passion Lilith was used to. So the reanimated woman moved to the end of the slab, pulled Anne's pants the rest of the way off, and wrapped a hand around each of her legs.

With a single swift pull Lilith slid the doctor's ass to the very edge of the table. Not satisfied with kneeling the taller woman hoisted Anne's legs on her shoulders and stood. On the table Anne bent backwards onto her shoulders.

Lilith took a second to appreciate Anne's trimmed pussy in front of her face. Then she dove in. Nipping at the lips of the doctor's pussy. Then long loving licks at the doctor's damp hole. Never once did she touch the doctor's clit. Her nimple tongue moved around it, never making contact.

From the table Anne made a sound that might have been annoyance.

Smiling to herself Lilith shifted targets. Lifting Anne higher the reanimated woman planted a kisses on the doctor's ass cheeks. Then her tongue passed over the doctor's asshole. Anne shivered in Lilith's grip. Lilith began to circle the pink pucker of Anne's anus with her tongue.

Lilith let one of Anne's legs rest on her shoulder. Her hand snaked around to bring her fingers within striking distance of the doctor's clit. As her mouth continued its assault on Anne's hole her fingers flicked, rubbed, and tapped the sensitive nub.

The doctor could hardly move, but she could scream. A bottled yell burst from her lungs. Her heels kicked at the empty air.

Lilith lowered the doctor's legs with gentleness. Slowly Anne sat up bringing their flushed faces level.

"Do you feel indecisive?" asked Lilith.

Anne ran her fingers through Lilith's hair. Then balled her hand into fist and pulled the woman's head toward her own. Leaning forward she touched cool alabaster skin with her teeth and flicked her tongue over the reanimated woman's slow pulse.

"Do I seem docile and pliant?" Anne asked back.

"You seem like what you are, a goddess and a monster."

"Excellent." Anne Frankenstein grabbed Lilith around the waist. "Now I'm going to eat that pussy."

Lilith smiled. "You are?"

"I am."

Ygor hadn't expected any visitors today. Deliveries had been made to side door like normal. The butler certainly did not expect to find an attractive young woman with blonde hair under her hat, blue eyes, and a stack of boxes on the stoop. Her gaze passed over Ygor as if her were an uninteresting species of insect.

"You," said the woman. "Where is Harold Talbot?"

Ygor's voice was cool. "And who should I say is asking for him?"

"Gwendolyn Lloyd." Her tone suggested that was all the explanation he was likely to get. "And have my bags taken up to my room."

"Are you expected?"

"What does that matter? Find a room and take my bags to it. Do you expect me to stay at some shabby peasant inn?"

Harold stepped out of the dining room. His low dropped until he remembered himself. "Gwen?"

"Harold, darling," Gwendolyn strode down the hall and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He smiled for a brief second before his face darkened. "Really Gwendolyn what are you doing here?"

Gwendolyn Lloyd shook her head. "Don't you remember. You wrote me and told me that you were cured or whatever it was that was troubling you."

"I said I was seeing a doctor."

"And I heard this Dr. Frankenstein's reputation. I simply couldn't leave you alone with someone descended from such a proud line of crackpots." Gwen patted his cheek. "Now are you happy to see me?"

"Harold?" Maleva called from the stairs. The traveler looked at the woman in Harold's arms and froze.

"Oh good, a maid," said Gwen. "Go and help the butler with my luggage."

"Excuse me."

"Oh what is it with this country?" Gwen rolled her eyes. "Is there no good service anywhere?"

"She's not a maid," supplied Harold. He grabbed Gwen's hand and lead her over. "Gwendolyn Lloyd, I would like to introduce my friend and traveling companion Maleva Demeter."

"Charmed." Maleve and Gwen said at the same time in the same flat tone.

Harold was trying to come up with small talk when Inga stepped out of the dining room. He seized on her presence like a drowning man on a life preserver. "Inga, can you air out a room for Miss Lloyd?"

Inga opened her mouth.

Gwen waved a hand. "Of course she can."

Inga closed her mouth with a glare at the blonde.

"Harold, the moon," cautioned Maleva. She knew he would never forgive himself for killing Gwendloyn, although at that moment Maleva was quite willing to do the murder herself.

Inga nodded. "One with a lock."

"Good thinking you two," said Harold. "And I'll go tell the doctor. Miss Lilith was supposed to fetch her for lunch."

"Miss Lilith went to get her?" asked Inga. Then added, "I would let them come in their own time."

"Lunch you said," Gwen latched onto the word. "The sounds like a delightful idea."

Maleva shook her head. "Inga, do you and Ygor need help?"

"Thank you dear." Inga smiled with relief. "These two can serve themselves."

"Is the room supposed to be this color?" Maleva asked. She set the stack of hat boxes on the faded pink carpet.

Ygor dropped the trunk he carried with a bang. "It has always been this color. I am given to thinking that Dr. Frankenstein's great-grandmother was fond of pink."

"And you kept it pink?"

Inga looked up from beating the blanket. "It is pink, small, unelectrified, drafty, and perfect for a certain type of guest."

"Guests who invite themselves to the castle without so much as a telegram," finished Ygor.

Maleva shook her head. "You two have a wicked streak."

"A mile wide dear. A mile wide." Inga started to lay out the blanket. "Is there more luggage?"

Ygor sighed. "Not that we have to hurry for. It's safe in the front hall. I can help you with this."

"And you're sure you don't want me bring it up?" suggested Maleva.

"No," Ygor shook his head. "But should you want to avoid that woman you could tell Dr. Frankenstein that she's here. Better that this Miss Lloyd not be a surprise to her."

"If you're sure."

"Oh glide along." Inga made a shooing motion. "We've been doing this longer than you've been alive dear."

Maleva left and Ygor shut the door behind her. "Charming young woman."

"Better her that this Lloyd woman." Inga shook her head. "All demands and bluster and not so much as a by your leave to even the doctor. You would expect a lady to have a few manners."

Ygor nodded in agreement. "Comes from having too many sweets as a child."

"You know what she needs."

Ygor wound back his hand and slapped Inga's round ass. "A bit of this."

"That's the way to treat a little bitch," purred Inga. "You know what else a bitch needs?"

"What is that?"

"A bitch needs a fucking bone." She reached back grasping at Ygor's hardening cock through his pants. "Have you got a bone for a bitch?"

"Always." He slapped her ass again. "And what are you?"

"I'm a bad naughty bitch." Inga rubbed up and down Ygor's cock.

Reaching around he pressed Inga's skirt into her crotch. "Are you now?"

"I'm a rude bitch you needs a hard nasty fucking." She started unbuttoning her dress. "Have you got cock built for hard nasty fucking?"

Ygor smiled and reached for his fly. "I can certainly try."

Igna worked her way out of the high collared dress. She let it puddle on the floor. Her bra and panties soon joined it. Then she sank to her knees in front of Ygor. Holding her large breasts in her hands.

In front of her Ygor's seven inch cock waved as he struggled out of his clothes. Eager she grabbed his buttocks and bent forward. Inga opened her lips and took him into her mouth. She went halfway down his length and stopped. Inga looked up at Ygor.

Feeling uncertain Ygor pressed forward. Inga moaned in reply. The further he forced his cock into her mouth the more she moaned. He pulled back again and she made no move to follow. His penis fell free with a quiet pop.

"Naughty bitches don't suck cock," declared Inga. "Rude bitches need to have their mouths fucked. They need a cock jammed down their throat until"

Ygor didn't wait to hear how long rude bitches needed their throats fucked. He simply thrust into Inga's mouth until he met resistance. Then he pulled back to her lips and thrust again. Hard and deep as if pounding her asshole. Inga drooled around his cock and moaned. She gasped for air trying to catch her breath between jabs.

Grabbing her hair Ygor repositioned himself and thrust more. Igna knelt in front of him helpless to escape. Unwilling to escape the face fucking. It was more savage than anything the butler had done to the housekeeper and she liked it. At long last Ygor pulled completely out of her mouth. A large bubble of spit slid down Inga's chin and splashed against her heaving breasts.

Ygor grabbed the base of his cock in one hand and slapped Inga across the face with it. Then he switched and slapped the other side. Not hard enough to raise a mark, but enough to sting them both.

"Yes," declared Inga. "That's what you do with a rude little bitch's mouth. What do you do with a rude little bitch's cunt?"

"I think I'll give it a pounding," suggested Ygor.

"No. You'll fuck it," replied Inga. She climbed on the bed and knelt. Spreading her legs and pulling her moist pussy lips open for doggy style. "You'll fuck it like you hate her. Fuck her like she's less than a cheap whore."

In a thrice Ygor stood behind her. Carefully he lined up his cock and slid the entire length into Inga with one motion. She pushed herself forward, but his hands came up and gripped her hips. Ygor's first strokes were slow, but deep. Then he pulled back until he was almost out of her and slammed forward. The butler repeated the motion again and again. Beneath him Inga squealed.

"Show me how you fuck a bitch's cunt," demanded Inga. Bracing herself on one hand she reached back and fiddled with her clit. "Fuck a bitch!"

Beads of sweat formed on Ygor's forehead as he he pounded Inga relentlessly. Each instroke rocking her body. Reaching forward he grabbed Inga's braided and pinned blonde hair. Bobby pins came loose and fell to the bed as he pulled.

Inga arched her back as the orgasm hit. "Shit yes."

She would have collapsed forward, but Ygor's grip kept her upright. He kept fucking her, eager for release. Inga turned her head so she could watch him in the mirror. The strong fit body using her like a toy.

"Bitch needs her holes opened." Inga hissed between her teeth.

Ygor pulled his prick out of her suddenly. He gave his cock a few short tugs. Cum spurted across Inga's ass.

"Shit." Inga collapsed to the blanket and rolled onto her back. "You can fuck a bitch."

Ygor shook his head. "Not without you, rosebud."

She smiled at him. "You're right. That little one would need both of us to do it right."

"I'll get more bedding." The butler paused and stroked Inga's breast. "We don't want to leave a stain."

"Fuck her. We'll flip the blanket over."

The latch on the cage shut with a bang. Maleva slid the bar into place, sealing Harold Talbot inside. He gave her a brave smile. She tried to return it, but didn't feel the courage. Instead there was something sad about the iron bars that trapped his naked body in the stable.

In her heart Maleva knew the sadness was linked as much to the blonde settling into her uncomfortable room as the meanness of Harold's sleeping quarters.

"Come on, that which doesn't kill us and all that," tried Harold. "I'm sure that the doctor's little concoction won't hurt me."

The drug was bottled and waiting on a table near the door. Next to a metal water dish and a shot glass. Maleva hoped the shot glass would be enough. That Harold would stay Harold and they would not have to drug the wolf man. But Dr. Frankenstein had been adamant that dosage needed to be tested.

Careful not to spill any Maleva poured a shot of the cure and passed it through the bars.

"Cheers." Harold downed it in one gulp. Then he coughed. "That is wretched."

"Lilith mixed it with a local brandy," Maleva said.

"Tasted like paint remover smells."

"Now what?"

Harold shrugged. "Now you leave the door open so moonlight can reach me and one of you comes out every hour and sees if I changed. Maybe I'll get some sleep."

Maleva reached between the bars and ran her hand over the pentacle on his naked chest. "Good luck."

Harold put his hand over hers. His grip was warm, tender. After a moment he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "Thank you."

From her room above the courtyard Gwen watched Maleva leave the stables. She had seen Maleva and Harold enter. She tried to think what the gypsy could be doing with Harold. Sex was obvious and while it was vexing that they would play in front of her it wasn't as if she had been waiting chastely for Harold. There were plenty of orderlies and footmen who could attest to scratching her itch.

That didn't explain leaving Harold in the stable.

Murder?

Gwendolyn wouldn't put it past the jumped up girl. Come to think of it she wouldn't put it past the cold flapper who absurdly claimed she was a scientist or the strange albino giantess. This was not a house of healthy minds as her father would say.

Finding her courage Gwen fastened her robe and went downstairs. She crept past the sitting room where the three strange women played cards. Wincing at the sound of the door Gwen slipped into the courtyard and entered the stable.

Her eyes widened. Harold alone in a cage. Harold alone in a cage with only a blanket over his shoulders.

"Gwen?" Harold exclaimed. "What are you doing here?

"What are you doing in there?" She gestured at the bars. Then she paused. "Why are you naked? Is that a tattoo?"

"Gwendolyn, dear I would love to explain."

"You may do so after I have you out of that cage. Really Harold a little vice is excusable, but this is too much." Stepping forward she gripped the bolt and slid it loose.

Over her shoulder Harold watched the moonrise over the wall. He prayed the potion would work. But knew by the prickling of his skin that the prayers were in vain. Has course hair grew across his body Harold let out a howl. Fangs sprouted from his gums. The wolf man threw himself at the bars. The door swung open easily knocking Gwen to the ground.

Inside the wolf man's skull Harold screamed. He had never seen through the beast's eyes before, but that wasn't important now. What he wanted was control of the monster's legs.

Beyond the castle the bleating of a goat echoed.

With another howl the wolf man bounded into the night.

Gwen rose and followed it to the stable door. Already the wolf man had climbed the wall and vanished into the night. Reaching out she grabbed the bottle and drank half of it in one swallow.

Maleva raced to the stable with Lilith and doctor in tow. They stared at Gwen, the partially empty bottle, and the open cage.

"You stupid spoiled bitch," declared Maleva. She took the bottle from Gwen's hand and set it on the table. Pausing she raised her hand and brought it down across Gwen's face. The slap echoed across the courtyard.

frank013
frank013
12 Followers