Heir of Frankenstein Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne Frankenstein's great works escape.
4k words
4.35
5.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Rain lashed the countryside driving people and animals to cover. Occasionally a small chunk of hail clattered across the courtyard. Somewhere above the storm, unseen by man, a gibbous moon rose.

In Castle Frankenstein, Dr. Anne Frankenstein tried to contain her excitement. Months of labor and now her great work was ready. Immortality. Immortality for herself, the name Frankenstein, and all humankind.

"No more death," said Anne.

She toweled preservative fluid off the male subject. He was tall, muscular, and hairless. The days soaking in the bath had dyed his already tan skin a deeper brown. In life the man had been a lumberjack with a weak heart. Anne had replaced his heart with one from a hanged man. Carefully she ran her fingers over the cunning needlework of her assistant, Heidi, each suture small and tight. This would be no patchwork monstrosity like her grandfather's.

He also would not have an injured brain like her grandfather used. Anne had been careful to go herself when the time came to secure a brain. Instead of a mad man or a great man this body had been given the mind of a carpenter. Basic perhaps, but the loss of the brain would not set back science.

Certainly the new man would appreciate one aspect of his body. Absently Anne wrapped a hand around the body's penis. Thick and seven inches long when limp. Based her experience it would only increase two inches when hard but no man ever complained about a nine inch cock.

Behind her Heidi was inserting copper wires in the second subject. A maid from two villages away who died of fever. A very tall well curved girl slightly younger than Anne's twenty-five years. Her time in the preservative bath had bleached skin and hair alabaster. Dr. Frankenstein had snatched the body to test her theories on a woman. Without much thought Anne found a female brain the source had labeled as a writer.

"What are their names?" asked Heidi. Dr. Frankenstein had become very satisfied with Heidi's willingness to work over the last few months, and in other ways. The busty blonde was more than willing to turn her skilled fingers, and tongue, to any task Anne devised.

Anne pointed at the man. "This is Seth."

"Seth?"

"In the Bible Adam was the first man, but mankind is descended from his third son Seth." Prodding his flesh Anne continued, "This Seth will be the first of a new race. The deathless future will descend from him."

"What about her?" Heidi pointed at the woman.

"Her." Anne tapped her lips. "Does she need a name? I suppose she does."

"How about Rose or Daisy? I have a niece named Daisy."

"A flower name?" Anne turned and stroked the woman's pale hand. "She doesn't look like a rose or a daisy. I think she looks like a Lily."

"A funeral flower. Isn't that a little morbid?"

"Morbid." Anne looked at the waiting body. "Lilith. She was the woman before Eve."

Now that the female subject had a name Anne looked at her with fresh eyes. Lilith with the long dexterous fingers and ripe breasts. Lilith who would be the second woman brought back from death.

There had been a brief account in the journals of Anne's grandfather about the hissing thing he had reanimated to be a counterpart for his creation. This bride had been half-mad. Anne agreed with her grandfather that Dr. Pretorius, the man assisting him, was responsible for the poor creature's condition. It was Dr. Pretorius who grew a glorified turnip in a vat for her brain.

No, Anne was sure that Lilith would be mentally superior to her forerunner just as Seth was more physically attractive than his.

"It's almost time," said Anne. "Get the catalyst."

Heidi nodded and fetched the wheeled cart. On top of it was device of Anne's own design. A cylinder full of the glowing green compound that made revitalization possible. Below it a dial of setting dosages and a pair of buttons that controlled the injectors. From each side of device was a rubber hose that ended in a needle.

Anne winced as the blonde managed to almost trip over her own lab coat. Heidi was a dab hand with sutures, but would never be a dancer.

"Oh give it here," Anne sighed. Ignoring Heidi's hurt look the doctor took hold of the cart and positioned it between the slabs. Carefully she slid a needle tip into each of the corpses' necks.

Around them the castle shook with the violence of a thunder crash. Heidi let out a small yelp.

"No need to be afraid." Anne said with a smile. "It's only labor pains."

Heidi shook her head. "Labor pains?"

"A metaphor. Now man the injector while I mind the switches. And have no fear. Tonight we make history."

Heidi regarded the green fluid. She knew that she was not the smartest person in the room, but nothing involving that revolting shade of green could ever be healthy. Still Dr. Frankenstein had designed the experiment and Heidi would play her part. But that didn't mean she felt safe.

Anne's eyes were wild with excitement as she watched the dials. The capacitors were fully charged, it was time. With one hand she flipped the first metal switch. Behind her the bodies began to twitch as electricity coursed through their muscles.

Beginning to chuckle Anne took the second switch in hand. It felt warm. Surging with power she forced it up. Energy flooded the subjects' brains. Their muscles flexed and strained against the leather restraints.

"Now Heidi!" shouted Anne. She felt alive, more alive than ever.

Heidi laid a hand across both buttons and pressed. Serum pumped into the shaking corpses. Satisfied Heidi turned away. Above her a lightbulb exploded in a rain of sparks. Heidi screamed and hopped backward.

Her shapely ass slammed into the buttons again. A second larger dose of serum streamed into the cadavers.

All around Anne sparks flew and circuits popped. Uncontrollable laughter spilled out of her mouth as she flipped the last switch. This is how she imagined sex with a god would feel from the god's side.

Bright white light filled the lab. Lightning jumped across the equipment leaving burns and tiny cracks of thunder. Around the room air heated and cooled in pockets.

Heidi shielded her eyes with a trembling hand. Her other hand reached back, over balancing the cart behind her. The noise of breaking glass was lost in the noise.

At the count of three Anne brought the last switch back to resting position. Basking in the afterglow she brought the other switches down. Her breath came in heavy excited pants.

"That was extraordinary." Anne said with a gleam in her eye.

Heidi nodded. Her legs felt like jelly. She leaned against Seth's slab.

His hand had closed around her wrist. Her scream filled the lab. She pushed against him trying to free it. Seth stared up at her with confused eyes.

"Let me go," said Heidi. Seth released her and Heidi tumbled to the floor.

Anne raised her arms in triumph. "Success!"

Seth opened his mouth and a strained noise leaked out. He flexed against his restraints. The leather stretched as it opposed his strength. His sound grew louder.

"Easy." Anne rushed down to undo the buckles. "You'll hurt yourself Seth."

Lilith turned her head and watched Anne release Seth's straps. Carefully Lilith bent her fingers in an imperfect imitation of the motions. She pulled against her own straps to reach the buckles. A grunt of frustration escaped her perfect lips.

Anne turned from the freed Seth to smile down at Lilith. "You're alive. You are alive."

Still smiling Anne undid the cuff around Lilith's wrist. As soon as the hand was loose Lilith twisted away from the doctor. Confused Anne watched the reanimated woman free herself from the rest of the restraints.

Seth slid off the slab. Flexing his knees he stood towering over the Heidi on the floor. Her eyes were even with his cock. Carefully she reached up a helping hand. Seth looked at her hand without comprehension.

Instead Heidi grabbed the slab and pulled herself up.

"I am Dr. Frankenstein and that is Heidi," said Anne. She pointed to herself before pointing at each of the reanimated in turn. "You are Seth. You are Lilith."

A rumble of thunder shook the castle. Lilith ducked low in surprise. Seth let out a confused roar.

"It's safe," said Heidi. "Just the thunder."

Anne nodded. "No need to be afraid of a little thunder."

Again lightning pounded the old stone. Overcharged wiring exploded in a shower of sparks. Vapors from the revitalizing serum caught a spark and burned a hellish red. Heidi screeched in surprise.

Seth roared again. Stumbling he ran for the loading door. Not knowing or bothering with the latch Seth slammed into it with the strength of the returned. The door shook. Confused the giant grabbed the door handle and pulled. Heavy oak snapped as he pulled the latch from the door frame and threw the door wide. Still yelling with shock Seth ran into the night.

Glimpsing the world beyond the laboratory Lilith sprang after him. Displaying liquid grace she leapt past the other women and raced into the slackening storm.

Coughing and blinded by the smoke Heidi and Anne stumbled to the door. They watched in shocked silence.

"They escaped," breathed Anne. "They escaped."

Heidi nodded. "And without their clothes too."

Hans at a smile pasted across his face as he walked down the track to the village, and it wasn't from the flask of schnapps in Maria's pocket. He would never be the strongest or most handsome man in the village. Hans was sure that he looked every inch the railway clerk from the top of his straw hat to the soles of his shoes. But looking at Maria he considered himself the luckiest man in the village. Maria with her soft brown hair and soft brown eyes. Maria with well-turned curves at her waist and full round breasts. Maria with the full plump lips that she liked to kiss him with and wrap around his member.

"My Handful," Maria whispered in his ear. She laid a warm hand against his crotch.

So Hans was paying less attention than he should have when the man stepped out of the forest and loomed out of the shadows at them. Hans eyes fixed on the knife in the man's hand. His body stiffened.

"Money now," growled the man.

"Hans?" Maria noticed the mugger. "What is this?"

Moving like a snake the attacker grabbed Maria by the hair. He pulled her close, his hot breath reeking of badly cooked cabbage. Maria felt the blade cold against her throat.

"Money now." The man repeated, "And the whore comes with me."

Hans stood up straight. "Maria is not a whore and she is not going with you."

"I'll slit her fucking throat if you try to be a hero. Now where's the money?"

Two hands reached out of the trees behind the mugger. Hans watched hands the size of hams seize each side of the highwayman's head and lift him. The knife and Maria fell to the muddy track. With the grunt the hands tossed the robber against a thick tree. Hans winced at the cracking sound. Dazed the robber stared at all three of them before slumping unconscious.

"Thank you so much my friend," said Hans. He reached down to Maria who took his hand. "You saved us. Who are you?"

Hans paused. "Where are your clothes?"

"Seth," said Seth. The word sounded weak and bumpy in his mouth.

"That is a good name Seth," continued Hans. "How can we thank you Seth? What can we do to show our gratitude? Do you need money? Food? Pants?"

Seth stared at the pair.

"Perhaps it would be better to talk in the woods. Most people in this region have never heard of," Hans tried to remember the word, "Naturists. Or if you lost your clothes perhaps the thief's will suit you."

The giant paused briefly to lift the highwayman and carry him with one hand. Maria and Hans followed Seth through the tree line into a mown field.

Maria stared between Seth's legs and licked her lips. Tapping Hans shoulder she whispered in his ear. He looked surprised at her forwardness as she sank to her knees between the two men. Maria never failed to surprise him and while Seth was titanic in stature Hans saw the object of Maria's fascination as only an inch or so larger than his own.

"I know how to show appreciation to a new friend," Maria said. She wrapped one hand around Seth's penis. "And I hate for a naked man go to waste."

The woman's hand twisted as it rubbed up and down Seth's hardening cock. Maria's eyes widened. Nine inches and thick. Next to her Hans struggled out of his pants and presented his own rod. Eight inches and as thick as Seth's. Maria's fingers eagerly closed around it as well.

"You're shorn," breathed Maria as she examined Seth. Leaning forward she ran her tongue over his ball sack. "No hair at all."

Refraining from further comment Maria opened her mouth. Her plump lips wrapped around the tip of Han's penis. Inch by inch she worked her way down. Six inches down she stopped then began to pull back and return. Hans moaned in pleasure. So did Maria.

There was a popping noise as Maria pulled away from Hans. Taking a breath she attacked Seth's member with equal zeal. The giant let out a groan as lips and tongue ran up and down his shaft. Releasing Hans she put both hands on Seth's as and tried to force herself deeper. Maria pulled away gasping and choking.

"Big," said Maria. She stared at Seth's cock. "So big."

Hans slipped around behind Maria and flipped up her skirt. The dewy lips of her vagina shown in the moonlight. Her panties already nestled in Han's pocket there was no barrier as he dove forward. His tongue probed and licked as Maria squealed and wiggled.

Seth pressed his penis against Maria's mouth. She opened, but did not allow him entrance. Instead she leaned forward and licked down the length of his shaft. Wrapping a hand around him she started to bath his balls with her tongue. Each of her moans sending vibrations of pleasure through Seth.

Maria felt Hans tongue move away. Expecting what was coming next so spread her knees a little further. She was rewarded when he buried his full length in her pussy. Hans began pulling himself most of the way out and thrusting back in.

"Yes," sighed Maria. "Now my mouth. My mouth."

Seth looked down at her in confusion. She looked up at him in disappointment. Using one hand she pointed the end of his cock at her lips.

"Friend," Hans declared, "She wants you to put your cock in her mouth and rock it forward in back. Not too hard. Not too deep."

"Not hard. Not deep," rumbled Seth. He thrust forward putting four inches of cock into Maria's mouth. To her delight he pulled back until the head was just between her lips before thrusting forward again.

Maria's deep moan filled the night air.

Hans smiled at Seth. "That's the way friend. Not too hard. Not too deep. Let dear Maria breath."

Maria refrained from further comment. She steadied herself with one hand and used the other to rub Seth's ball sack. Then she wrapped it around the base of his penis and began to jerk. Maria set the beat, moving back and forth between the largest cocks she'd ever had. Full to bursting with the feeling of being fucked from both ends.

Seth spasmed in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her mouth. Maria struggled to swallow all it. A thin line leaked for lips as she pulled away from Seth.

She moaned again. "Yes."

"Yes," added Hans as he exploded in her. Maria grabbed Seth's ass and held herself against him to keep from falling. The giant's half erect cock rested on her flushed cheek.

"Yes." Seth said at last.

Hans fumbled as he helped Maria up and smoothed her skirt. Only when was done did Hans pull up his pants and retrieve his jacket from the ground. Seth's eyes recorded his every motion.

"Friend Seth you cannot walk into the village dressed that way. Do you have any clothes?" asked Hans.

"Clothes." Seth's mouth made the word but did not carry meaning.

Maria nodded. "Boots or pants?"

"If you lack perhaps you could take the robber's clothes," suggested Hans. "He is a thief and that makes it kind of fair to steal from him. Does that sound fair friend."

Seth tried out the word. "Friend."

"Definitely our friend," breathed Maria. "Our large friend."

Hans nodded. "Here let me help you."

Together Seth and Hans stripped the mugger. The shirt ripped across Seth's muscled chest, his limp cock pressed visibly against the pants, and the boots did not fit at all. Hans wasn't sure if Seth's new clothes were more or less attention grabbing than nudity.

Hans checked the mostly naked robber's pulse. "He is not dead. No one will have to dig his grave."

"Grave?"

"Graves are where the dead belong friend Seth." Hans frowned. There seemed to be a lot that Seth did not know. Simple things. Perhaps he had suffered a head injury.

"Where is grave?"

Hans had an uncanny feeling seeing Seth dressed. Now in the moonlight he could see stitches on Seth's head and body as if some terrible had happened to him. It was like listening to one of his father's stories about the dead walking. Still Hans gave the man directions to the nearest cemetery.

"Good night friend Seth," Hans said at last. He shook Seth's hand. "Until we meet again."

Maria stood on tiptoe and kissed the reanimated man's cheek. "I hope we do friend."

"Friend," replied Seth.

"Carnal desire inflaming. He on Eve began to cast lascivious eyes, she him as wantonly repaid: in lust they burn," Barbara Dalca read to her class. Out of the five in attendance only Claude paid attention and that was mostly to Miss Dalca's legs.

In the rose bushes another person listened to the lecture. Lilith crouched naked and unseen as she peeked through the open classroom window. Every word soaking into her newly awakened brain.

In the hallway a clock chimed. Barbara put the book down. "You may go now. Remember I want to see your papers by the beginning of tomorrow's session."

Four of the students left in a rush. Not a foot out the door they began a good natured quarrel about which tavern to visit and who would be bedding which waitress before the night was out.

Claude remained. Taking off his lab coat he left it on the desk next to his books. He began, "Miss Dalca, I have a question."

Barbara Dalca sat on her desk and crossed her trim legs. With purpose she released her long red hair from its bun and opened her collar button. "Oh Claude, you can call me Barbara when were alone."

"It's just," Claude paused to collect his thoughts. He was a handsomely built young man with strong handsome features, but not a powerful intellect. "Why do you have us reading Milton? This is a course about the brain, not poetry."

"Because Claude poetry is the language of passion," said Barbara. She slid off the desk, closed the door, and locked it. "Claude you wish to go to university and become a great physician, yes?"

The young man nodded. "Yes."

"Would you say you are passionate about it?" Barbara laid a hand on Claude's shoulder. "Do you have words for this thing you most desire?"

"I suppose not. It's just a thing I want to do."

"Poetry is where you find those words. Poetry is passion expressed in words." Taking his hand Barbara placed it over her heart. She held it in place, pressing his fingers against her soft breast. "What do you want most in the world right now? What is it that makes your heart race?"

Claude licked his lips. She was ten years his senior and no matter how many times they played this game he was always nervous. "You."

"Was that so hard?" Barbara Dalca smiled.

Grabbing the back of Claude's head she kissed him. His hand pressed harder against Barbara's breast. Her other hand snaked around and grabbed hold of his ass.

The kiss broke. Barbara Dalca grabbed his lapels and pulled him to the front of the classroom. Keeping grip she sat on the edge of her desk. "Show me passion."

Claude's fingers busied themselves unbuttoning Barbara's dress. She reached down and unclasped the front of her bra letting large breasts swing freely. Claude left off his task to kiss and lick at her nipples. With lips, tongue, and teeth he prodded her with sensation.

frank013
frank013
12 Followers
12