Heiress MMM gets Her Cuckold

Story Info
Wife decides to cuckold her submissive husband.
2.5k words
3.57
209.9k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had recently inherited a rather large family fortune and become a multi-millionaire. As a result She was feeling extremely Independent and Powerful. Now that she was independently wealthy she had the urge to release Her Female Supremacy and Female Dominance side. She especially looked forward to showing off the Power She had over Her sissy submissive husband ricki to Her friends and the chance to humiliate him in front of the new lovers She planned to acquire.

She had decided now was the ideal time to cuckold Her submissive husband whom She had been practicing Dominance over for sometime already, but only in the bedroom and between the two of them. It was now time to come out of the closet, so to speak and allow Her self to experience the full Power and Enjoyment of Dominating Her husband "ricki" in front of their close friends as well as take the next step and make him Her cuckold.

With the money She had inherited She was now in full financial control of their relationship and ricki had no way of objecting to Her most imaginative demands, or She would simply cast him aside.

She had discussed Her decision with Her best friend Jill and Her partner Roger and planned on inviting Jill's partner Roger over to assist with the initial cuckolding of Her "ricki". ricki had not been informed nor was he aware of the arrangement between Mary, Jill and Roger.

When Roger arrived Mary was dressed in a very sexy top which showed off Her large breasts and Her nipples were clearly visible. She invited Roger in and they sat in the living room. Mary called out. "ricki...come in here I have some instructions for you!"

ricki entered the room, wearing his slacks and tee shirt he knew by Her tone something was about to happen. Mary was in charge and knew he had better obey; he looked down nervously and said submissively. "Yes, Mistress Mary."

"Good boy ricki." Mary chuckled. " Now I've laid out your maid outfit, thong panties, and nipple clamps upstairs and I would like you to go get dressed and then come down and serve Roger and me a drink. You have 2 minutes to be back down Here. Hurry up, time is ticking!"

ricki quickly left the room and heard Roger laughing. "Mary you sure do have him right where you want him....guess he knows who controls the check book!"

When ricki returned he had a tray and cold drinks for them, Mary and Roger were sitting side by side....and Roger had his hand on Mary's bare leg.

"Good little bitch." Mary laughed as ricki entered the room. "Now come over Here, and lift your skirt, remove your thong, and turn slowly around so Roger can see exactly what a little sissy bitch your are."

ricki inched his way over to in front of them and slowly lifted his French maid skirt took off his thong underwear and turned around, showing that he freshly shaved smooth and was wearing a cock cage. Also the tattoo that Mary had ordered for him on his left butt cheek was clearly visible. It showed a Female Supremacy symbol and below it was: MMM's "ricki". In addition he was wearing his nipple clamps with a leash and chain attached to them.

Roger laughed as ricki turned around. "Gawd! no wonder you want a real man to service you Mary, my cock head wouldn't even fit in that cage and his whole cock has room to spare in it...!!"

"You're probably right Roger, I can't wait to see the size of your manhood. I am going to keep ricki in his cage now that I have received my inheritance and he only gets to cum when I allow it." Mary responded. " I plan on having "CUCKOLD" tattooed beneath "ricki" after tonight, so when I take him to the nude beaches of France and Spain everyone will know what he really is!"

"Now ricki, I want you to remove my blouse so Roger can enjoy my beautiful breasts, and you can beg him to service your wife."

ricki crept closer and reached over and unbuttoned Mary's blouse and removed Her top, exposing Her naked breasts..."Please Roger will you pleasure my wife and service Her this evening?"

"Those are fantastic tits Mary." Roger said as Her gazed at Her large nipples. "I bet little old ricki wishes he would get a chance to squeeze them and suck on them. To bad he's going to be a cuckold and can only watch from now on while real men get to enjoy his wife." Roger laughed as he reached out and squeezed one of Mary's ample tits and rolled Her hard nipple between his fingers. ""Ummmm..I am going to enjoy screwing your hot wife tonight ricki."

"Here ricki, I have job for the little sissy bitch, you can sit Here beside your wife and lift up Her tits, so I can suck on them. Don't try squeezing or feeling them, just lift each one up as and hold it, and present it to me, and beg me to suck it." Roger grinned at Mary and She smiled. Roger reached out and grabbed ricki's leash and pulled him over to them.

ricki put his hands under Mary's tits and lifted them up presenting Her large full nipples to Roger, he leaned forward and licked each of them. "Please Roger suck on my Mistresses breasts." ricki whimpered. Roger started sucking and making loud sucking noises, "Ummmm...love these tits." Roger exclaimed.

"I don't believe it." Roger exclaimed. "You really have him now that you have all the income, I have to hand it to you Mary, Jill will love to come over next time and see how you've got him doing anything you want. I guess whoever controls the gold makes the rules."

Roger kept sucking on Mary's nipples and She tilted Her head back and moaned softly.... "Ummmm...Gawd that feels good Roger...Ohhhhh...don't stop, don't stop. Just what a lady needs, a real man to make Her feel good!"

"Ok ricki, now for what I came here for." Roger stated as he stood up and dropped his pants.

"Get down on the floor ricki." Mary demanded. "Take Roger's cock out of his shorts so I can see if it is a big as Jill says it is."

ricki obediently got down on his knees as Mary gave his nipple leash a jerk, ricki reached in Roger's shorts and pulled out his cock.

"Holly Shit....!" Mary exclaimed. " That has to be 3 times larger than little ricki's tiny peter!"

ricki carefully grasp hold of the huge cock amazed at it's size, he had never touched another mans cock. It must have been 8 inches long and 2" in diameter when soft, so much larger than his he was shocked.

"Go ahead ricki get busy and stroke it for me and make it hard." Mary demanded, "Then lick it like a lollipop for me. I want it as hard as rock....not like your little jelly stick."

Ricki started stroking Roger's cock as Roger began to suck on Mary's tits again. The massive cock immediately got rock hard and swelled to a good 10" long and 1 1/2" in diameter. ricki was stunned at the shear size of it.

"Jeeeezzze....Jill was right, you're the Original Italian Stallion Roger." Mary laughed.

"Now suck and lick it my little sissy ricki." Mary continuted.

ricki started licking it like a sucker and then sucking on it.

"I always knew my little ricki was gay....!" Mary laughed, "Look at him go, dressed in his little maid outfit like the sissy bitch he is. He seems to be enjoying holding a real cock."

Mary grabbed ricki's leash and motioned to Roger to follow as She lead the way up to the bedroom, pulling on ricki's nipple leash as he crawled behind them.

Mary removed Her skirt and sat next to Roger on the edge of the bed.

"Lick my pussy a few times to get me ready." Mary barked at ricki as She jerked on his leash and he quickly crawled over to Her. He couldn't believe it, She had shaved her pussy clean, She had never done that for him. "Oh so you like my shaved pussy ricki? I did it just for Roger, he said he loves shaved pussy to fuck." And she laughed. ricki quickly began licking Her smooth pussy. Then She got up on Her knees on the bed and Roger crouched behind Her, he reached around Her and grasped Her hanging breasts.

"Ok, little sissy ricki, now you're going to help me cuckold you." Mary laughed. "Take Roger's Giant Cock and help him put it in my hot little cunt."

ricki obeyed, he grasped Roger's steel hard massive cock and placed the huge head against the lips of Mary's now soaked wet pussy...

"Now ricki sit there and watch as Roger fucks me and you become my official "CUCKOLD!"

Mary teased. "I want you to count Out Loud each time Roger's Monstrous Cock goes in and out of my pussy, that way I can be sure you are watching. Then when Roger has fucked me good and filled me with his seed you can clean me up with your tongue and then clean Roger's Magnificent Cock."

"You know little ricki, I will need to have a cock like this at least once a week, and you'll remain locked in your cage as my little bitch cuckold for as long as I want, because I hold the check book now!" Mary laughed.

ricki swallowed and watched as Roger's Massive Cock disappeared slowly inch by inch into his wife's wet cunt. ricki started counting out loud....1, Roger slowly drew his cock out the full length and again slowly pushed it all the way in, stopping several times as the 10 inches slowly disappeared....ricki counted ...2. Roger kept up this slow non-rhythmic motion, Mary sighed and moaned deeply each time he buried his cock in Her tight pussy. Roger had hold of Mary's breasts and would pull Her to meet him each time he slipped his cock into Her cunt, as it reached full 10 inches of depth he would pause and sigh. Making sure Mary felt the full 10 inches of length each time he slowly, slowly pull it out again pausing several times. Finally after ricki counted 15 Roger looked over at ricki and smiled, then he set up a steady but slow rhythm....ricki counted as he watched Roger's huge cock disappear each time....15,...16....17...all the way up to...... ...60 the same steady rhythm. ricki was amazed at the staying power of Roger (ricki usually could only last at the most 10 rapid thrusts and then he came...sometimes, other times he didn't even cum).

Then finally at 60 Roger increased the rhythm dramatically, ricki counted faster and faster ....61.62.63.64..up to.....80. Mary was gasping and moaning like ricki had never heard before. Roger was panting heavily now.

Mary gasped: "More Roger...More...faster...Fuck Me, Fuck Me...Oh Yesssssssss I need all of it!" At 80 ricki could tell that an animalistic power had taken over both Mary and Roger, there was no way they could control themselves now. Roger's motion and Mary's breathing increased to a fantastic speed that ricki could barely keep up with the counting out loud as fast as he could.....81...85...90...95....Then it happened, one final thrust as ricki cried out loud 105. Roger buried his huge slick cock to the full final depth and ricki could see Roger's butt muscles contract involuntarily over and over and over as he expelled his seed into ricki's wife, Mistress Manna Mary. Mary let out a scream as She came, and Roger gasped as he collapsed on top of Her back. ricki sat there with his mouth open staring at the scene he had just been made to witness, his little cock swollen in his cage.

Finally after several minutes Roger rolled off Mary and She turned over and spread Her legs, looked ricki in the eyes and said. "Now it is time for you to do your Cuckold duties. Crawl over here and lick me clean, then clean up Roger's Magical Magnificent Manhood!" The both laughed "Then I want you to crawl out of here and get us both a glass of Champagne so I can celebrate having a new Cuckold. Then you can sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed tonight.

ricki humiliated did as he was instructed. When he was curled up by the bed and could hear Roger and Mary whispering he was surprised at his feelings....he felt a huge sense of humiliation knowing he had just been cuckolded, watched as his wife was fucked by another man, and that there would me many more times he would be forced to endure the humiliation. However, He also felt a sense of Happiness knowing his MMM had been pleasured as he could never do, and that She was satisfied and content. ricki also felt a sense of Pride knowing he had performed as She had ordered and demanded as Her submissive and now cuckold, and he had a Safe Feeling of belonging to Her. ricki had just became......MMM's Cuckold.

Post Script.

Ricki had truly become MMM's cuckold. With Her now acquired wealth of a multi-millionaire, She was able to travel as often as She wanted to France, Her main passion besides sex, taking ricki as Her submissive to attend Her needs. She entertained gentlemen and sometime women, either while traveling or at home at least once a week, with ricki performing as Her cuckold each time. ricki was very content and drew great pleasure seeing that his Mistress was getting the sexual pleasure that She deserved as he obeyed and did his duties as Her submissive cuckold. Occasionally (only just once every month or two) Mary would allow an evening where just Her and ricki would play, he was allowed to be Her submissive slave, She would dress-up as a Dominatrix and paddle or crop him, and allow him to pleasure Her with his mouth. She might us a strap-on on him, and then She would release him from his cage so he could fuck Her, or at least he was allowed to try. He was required to get himself hard if he could while She watched and pulled on his nipple leash and teased him about how useless his cock was.

Then it was his opportunity to try and prove to his Mistress he was a good as Her weekly sex companions She enjoyed. If he succeeded, She said She would allow him a month without wearing his cage. However, after he had done his duty the best he could, She would usually make a comment ie.

"Oh, you're finished, I didn't know you had put your cock in me yet?" OR "What is that little thing, you don't call that a cock do you? I can't even tell if you came." OR "Not even close sissy, you're not even in the same league as the guys I let fuck me."

So each time he was finished he would then pleasure Her again, cleaning Her with is tongue, then She would immediately lock him up to become Her Cuckold, knowing She would get someone again to pleasure Her as She deserved, and he would again serve as: The Heiress's Cuckold ricki.