Held Captive Ch. 01

Story Info
She's surprised when she visits grandmother.
6.8k words
4.24
177.8k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Taken By Surprise

"Grams, it's me, Anita!" the 18 year old brunette called out again after knocking on the front door.

Still no answer and she began to worry about her 72 year old grandmother. She began to panic thinking something had happened to her only living relative; wondered if she had fallen or worse. Her heart raced when she touched the doorknob and found it unlocked. Slowly she opened the door, stepped inside and placed her backpack and the basket of food upon the coffee table in the living room.

Anita had just lost her parents six months earlier in a tragic automobile accident and the thought of losing her grandmother would surely put her over the edge. She called out again but in a softer voice as she made her way through the house. Finally the only room left was her grandmother's bedroom and she drew a deep breath before stepping inside.

"Grams!" she said after discovering the elderly woman in her rocking chair with her hands and ankles bound with rope.

"Finally you're here," a mysterious male voice said from behind as Anita rushed over to her helpless grandmother.

Anita stopped immediately in her tracks and turned around to see who was behind her. Her eyes widened as big as circles when she saw the burly male towering over her. It was the man who the police was looking for in connection with two missing women and numerous assaults upon women who used the park she walked through every day to bring dinner to her grams house. There he was in person, the drawing of the man that was the topic of the news for the past four to five weeks. He made her shiver with his devilish grin; he studied her from head to toe as if he was an inspector.

"Do as I say and the old broad don't get hurt," he said in a deep voice.

"What do you want?" she asked shakily as she stood frozen beside her grandmother.

"Oh, you'll soon find out what I really want," his laughter sounded so evil and it made her skin crawl.

"Please don't hurt Grams," she pleaded. "Uh, I'll give you whatever you want and won't say a word if you let us go and don't hurt us."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! I'll take what I want, when I want!"

Anita jumped and held her hand steady upon the elderly woman's right shoulder. She watched as he prowled back and forth like a cat eyeing up a catch. Deep down inside she wanted to say something but was afraid for their safety when he brandished a 4-inch steel blade and waived it about slowly.

"Where's the food?" he growled.

Anita told him where she had left it and he instructed her to get it and to not try and do anything stupid or else. Just as she started towards the door he stopped her, instructed Eloise to keep her mouth shut while he followed Anita to retrieve the basket of food. The frightened woman nodded and watched the male follow her granddaughter out of the room then later returning with the basket as well as dishes, utensils and drinking glasses.

The male swiftly pushed the photos and items off of the table in the bedroom so Anita could set the table. He watched the long haired brunette move about in her white tank top, denim shorts, socks and sneakers. Her hair swayed and her tits bounced as she unloaded the full meal and placed them onto the table. His cock hardened in his pants as this went on and in his mind he imagined himself pounding his cock into her wet, young cunt as he held her down on top of the table.

"Aren't you going to untie my Grams so she can eat?" sarcastically Anita asked.

Grams shook her head at her granddaughter's attitude towards her captor, trying to signal her to tone her voice and actions down but to no avail. The male huffed at Anita's sarcasm and walked up to her and stood with his face directly in front of hers.

"Mmm, you're a feisty one," running his knife under her jaw from ear to ear. "I'm going to enjoy this."

He stepped aside and ran his blade between the rocker's arm and her grand mother's wrist, freeing her temporarily. Instead of releasing her ankles, he reached down, lifted the rocker, Grams and all, and carried her over to the table.

"There," he said as he sat down and began scooping up mounds of potatoes, a couple of chicken legs and tearing a chunk of hot bread.

Anita was disgusted with his lack of manners but waited until he was done before dishing out portions for her grandmother. The only thing she took for herself was a piece of hot bread which she buttered. Grams knew her granddaughter was too upset to eat but tried convincing her to eat even if it was just a bite or two. Anita gave in after awhile and the women ate silently.

Anita piled the dishes and gathered the leftovers and looked at their captor. "Is it okay if I clean the dishes and put the food away?"

He got up, lifted the elderly woman, chair and all, and put her down in the corner and tied her wrists to the armrests. He reminded the woman about keeping quiet then turned to Anita and followed her with her arms full to the kitchen. She swore under her breath at him and his inability to help her carry some of the things.

Within a half hour the dishes were washed, dried and put away and the food was placed in the refrigerator. When Anita shut the refrigerator door the male grabbed her from behind about the waist and pushed his body into her backside. She tried to free herself but gave in when he reminded her about his hurting her Grams if she didn't cooperate. His hands roamed across her flat, taut stomach then traveled upward to her tits. The heat from his breath upon the side of her neck and his hands groping, squeezing and rubbing her tits made her cringe. She closed her eyes and tried to block out what was happening to her.

"Fuck you've got a rack! Fucking big tits for a tiny frame like yours," he ran his tongue at the base of her right ear. "C'mon, let's go back to your sweet Grams. I want her to see."

"See what?" she asked herself.

Anita was not sexually experienced and only had one boyfriend in high school during her senior year. She had never gone beyond French kissing and having her tits sucked on. This was her choice. Anita wanted to go to college and become a forensic scientist like her parents and sex was not high on her agenda and didn't want it to interfere with her plans.

He led her by the hand back into the bedroom where the elderly woman sat squirming in her chair. She needed to go to the bathroom and he allowed her to go since there was a full bath in the bedroom. Minutes later she was back and once again he tied her up but in a different chair. He had her sit in the recliner in the far corner and he made sure she was comfortable. She was going to be there for a long, long time.

"Well, Grams..." he began to say while walking towards Anita sitting on one of the chairs by the table. "You like to watch television?" Eloise nodded. "Well, you're in for a treat," smiling happily, "you're going to get a live show tonight,"

Both women frowned and wondered what he meant. Then, he ordered Anita to get up and walk over to stand in front of her grand mother. She did so slowly and looked at the only living relative with loving eyes while she stood there. He came up behind her and leaned to his left.

"You've got a sexy grand daughter, Grams," he said as he snaked his right arm around the young woman's waist. "Is her mother just as hot?"

Grams shook her head, "Her mother's dead and she has no sisters either."

"Hmm, guess we need to do something about that and make sure there'll be hot, sexy females in the future." His right hand grabbed Anita's right tit and squeezed. Anita jumped and Eloise's eyes widened.

"Please don't," her voice trembled, "she's just a young girl."

"Young, huh? How old are you?"

"Eighteen," softly she said.

"That's just perfect. Nice, firm, tight body with huge tits!" he said as he crushed her right tit in his hand. Anita cried out in pain and he chuckled. "You're going to love it by the time I'm through with you."

His fingers pulled her tank top out from the waistline of her cutoff denim shorts. Eloise turned away, she couldn't bear to watch. He barked at her to keep her eyes upon her granddaughter and she did. Tears welled then fell upon her wrinkling cheeks as she watched the male rip the tank top with one swift move. Anita stood there with her left arm across her bra clad tits. He commanded her to put her arm down and reluctantly she did. Then, he drew the blade in front of her and ran the tip down from her chin to her neck then snaked down to her chest. He stopped just below the elastic bottom of the bra then swept the blade between the cups and sliced the bra open. Anita's tits jiggled freely behind the sheer satin under wire cups. He held her arms to her sides and looked down from behind at the luscious mounds.

"Now the show is about to begin," he announced as he slipped the straps off of her shoulders, down her arms until they fell to the floor.

Anita's face reddened; her Grams never saw her topless since she was the age of two. Eloise knew her granddaughter had blossomed in the last year but didn't realize how much until she saw Anita standing there before her. In a way she was proud of her beautiful granddaughter but afraid and sad because of what she was going to be put through. Eloise knew he was going to do the same things he did to the other women to Anita; he was going to rape her in front of her, in her bedroom. Nausea crept up inside of her but she took deep breaths.

Softly she told Anita, "I'm sorry. Don't fight him; it'll be over with soon." She tried consoling the weeping topless woman before her.

The captor grabbed a handful of Anita's long brunette hair and pulled. Her head went back, she cried out in pain. His mouth fell upon hers with force; he pushed his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her. Anita couldn't do a thing as his tongue probed. When he released his hold on her she gasped. She stood frozen in shock. Her mind went blank and she felt dead inside.

He pulled her back towards the foot of the bed then stood in front of her. Earlier, he positioned the recliner so Grams could get a good look at the bedroom, especially the bed. Anita kept her eyes locked on her Grams, not once looking at the wanted man. She readied herself for the worse and stood like a mannequin with no tears. As far as she was concerned she was emotionally dead to him.

Her captor's lips fell hard upon Anita's; his tongue lunged into her mouth. She tried to turn her head but his right hand held the back of her head, locking her steady, while his left hand immediately went in search for her ample tit. A muffled cry escaped from her lips as he squeezed her left tit and rubbed his palm across her hardened nipple. Anita couldn't believe how her nipples betrayed her under his touch. She found him disgusting yet her nipples reacted on their own accord. Then, the young woman cringed. He nuzzled his face in the space where her neck and shoulders met, breathing heavily while his hand traveled lower and lower over her tight abs, firm stomach then up and down her thigh, working its way inward between her legs.

Automatically she pressed her legs together trying to keep him from gaining further access. He pried her legs apart with his forceful hand and rubbed the palm of his hand back and forth on her denim covered pussy. She shivered, but she didn't know if it was out of fear or pleasure. The answer soon arose when her pussy began to warm up to his touch and moistened. She grew angry with herself, at her body for betraying her and responding heatedly. Grams continued watching her virgin granddaughter being undressed. He expertly removed her denim shorts in a few quick moves and stepped back to look at her with her shorts piled around her ankles.

"Get rid of the shorts and sneakers but leave your socks on," he told the shaken 18 year old virgin.

Anita lifted her right ankle, stepped out of the piled cloth then did the same with her left. She did not realize she had given him a good look at her damp pussy when she undressed. His cock strained against his worn jeans and it clearly showed he was hard and ready and Grams panicked.

"P-please..." she stuttered, "please don't hurt her."

"Shut up old lady! By the time I get done with your sexy granddaughter she's going to beg for more!"

He turned his attention to the young woman and eyed the feast standing at the foot of the bed. He reached down, pulled his t-shirt up and over, then tossed is aside, revealing a toned body with tight abs.

"Look at me! Watch me, lil' girl," he told Anita.

He startled her and caused her to jump. She turned and pretended she was looking directly at him but in reality she concentrated on the far wall behind him. He rubbed his right hand over the huge bulge in his jeans and told Anita she was in for a treat. She ignored him and didn't offer any response. He unbuttoned his tight jeans, lowered the zipper and pushed the denim clothing down until they fell on their own to the floor. He swore at himself for not removing his boots first then he stepped on the toes of the black leather and wiggled his feet free before kicking them, sending them flying across the room. He then stepped out of his jeans and slid them aside with his left foot. Now he was completely naked, standing there stroking his hard 7 inch cock with his right hand.

"Come here and get on your knees," he ordered the young virgin.

Anita took three steps forward, drew a deep breath then knelt down. She could not help but see his chest, abs then his belly button. He grew impatient with her so he pushed her farther down until her face was directly in front of his cock. Anita's eyes widened; this was the very first cock she has seen in person. She had seen cocks in the porn videos and magazines she recently began to buy but nothing in real life. Her heart raced and unconsciously she licked her lips; Anita knew what he wanted but didn't want to tell him she had never done it before so she just knelt there looking at the hard, twitching cock. She saw a glistening drop at the tip of the mushroom head and it intrigued her. It was difficult for her to fight the urges to touch and taste it.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to his cock, expecting her to open and take it in her mouth but she didn't. Instead, he felt her face against it. He didn't know she was inexperienced.

"Open that mouth and suck my dick!"

She lifted her eyes to look at him blankly. Right then and there he realized she was a virgin; she was a dream come true for any man. He eased up on his hold, allowing her to move her head back enough for him to take hold of his cock with his free hand and rub it on her lips.

"You're a fucking virgin!" he said with delight. He turned to Eloise and said, "She a fucking virgin; this is gonna be great!"

He looked down at Anita and started telling her what to do and not do. Anita knelt helplessly and embarrassed as her Grams watched her granddaughter open her mouth and take her first cock into her mouth.

"That's it, wrap your sweet lips around it and suck; don't bite," he said in a soothing tone. "Mmm, that's a good girl. That feels so fucking good. Take more in and breathe through your nose and relax; you'll start enjoying it before you know it."

Little did anyone know Anita was already enjoying giving her first blowjob. Slowly she worked past the mushroom head down his shaft until it pressed against the back of her throat. She gagged and gasped for air the second she released his cock from her mouth. He chuckled and instructed her on how to deep throat him. Anita repositioned herself and slowly relaxed the muscles in her throat as worked his entire cock into her mouth, down her throat. Within minutes her head bobbed back and forth without any help from the stranger. Her pussy was wet and moans escaped from a mouthful of cock. Grams couldn't believe what she was seeing and it deeply hurt her.

He rocked his hips back and forth, mouth fucking the buxom virgin. She sucked on his cock so hard that her cheeks sunk in and slurping sounds mixed with moans filled the room.

"Oh, fuck, fuck that feels so good! You're one hot babe," huskily he told her. "If you keep that up I'll end up shooting my load down your sweet throat."

The dirty talking turned Anita on more and she looked up as she continued sucking on his cock and her eyes told him she wanted to taste her first cum. He looked at her lusty brown eyes and gently pushed her head back, slowly removing his cock from her hot mouth. Her lips were so tightly wrapped around his cock that it made a popping sound when he pulled completely out. Anita looked frowned then wrapped her right hand around the wet cock and began stroking him up and down. He groaned and leaned his head back.

Seconds later he stopped her, "Stand up, baby."

She stood up; all the while she kept her hold and stroked his cock, slowly at first then faster. He couldn't stand it any longer so grabbed her hand and stopped her. He took her hand off of his cock and placed her hands upon his shoulders. She looked directly into his eyes, forgetting Grams was in the room just a few steps away watching them. He scooped her up in his arms, walked over to the far side of the bed and laid her down on her back.

"Please, STOP! Don't do this! Please let her go!" shouted Eloise.

Hearing her Grams voice snapped Anita back to reality. She looked over at the elderly woman then back at the naked man climbing onto the bed. Quickly she squirmed away, trying to escape his reaching hands. She was too slow. His hands gripped her ankles and she kicked her feet and legs in an effort to break free but he was too strong. He pinned her legs down, climbed over her and sat down on her stomach. His weight made it difficult to breathe normally. Her arms were then pulled up above her head and held down. His cock rubbed against her tits and her nipples hardened.

Once again Eloise begged for her granddaughter's freedom but he wasn't about to listen. He was really going to enjoy this, especially with the old woman watching. He glanced over at the old woman then turned his attention to the writhing young brunette under him. It was time and no one was going to stop him.

He slid down far enough to keep a strong hold on her and bent his head to kiss her. She struggled, turning her head side to side but he was too strong for her. Disgust and anger rose inside of her as he probed his tongue in her mouth. Anita thought of biting down on his tongue but hesitated until she felt him pushing his cock against her pussy.

"Fuck!" he screamed.

Anita bit his tongue and glared at him. He was enraged and in pain. He let go of her left wrist and his hand came down swiftly upon her cheek and lips. The sound was loud and poor Anita cried out in pain; her lower lip was bleeding. Grams screamed out and he slapped her again.

"Shut the fuck up old lady or I'll beat the shit out of her!" he yelled.

Grams then asked, "Please...whatever your name is...please don't hurt her, I beg you."

"My name is Rod," he replied without thinking. "If the two of you cooperate no one will get hurt, understand?

Grams nodded but Anita just glared at him. He leaned down, held her arms above her head and nestled his face in the space between her neck and shoulder and kissed her. He began planting wet kisses up and down her neck, across her shoulders then worked his way down to her swelling, heaving tits. Anita's body began to enjoy his lips and she fought within herself to stop. It was futile the moment his tongue lapped at her nipples one by one. She shivered and a feeling she never felt before rushed through her body.

"How can I do this? Why and I feeling this way?" she asked herself as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

Her body felt very, very warm and his mouth and tongue on her nipples felt so good. She closed her eyes and a soft moan escaped from the depths of her throat. Rod heard her and sucked harder, pulling on her nipples. Suddenly her hips began moving about, she began to squirm under him and she was lost in her own world. Rod released her wrists and moved his hands down to her tits, cupping them. She arched her back, thrusting her tits into his face and mouth. Grams could not believe what was happening but knew she had to remain quiet for her granddaughter's sake, for whatever it was worth.

12