Held Captive Ch. 02

Story Info
A new day dawns in clutches of their captor.
2.5k words
4.41
92.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held Captive 2: The Morning After

Note: If you have not done so, I suggest you read Chapter One before reading this part. It will provide insight as to what events took place and what is about to happen.

“Morning,” nonchalantly Rod said. “After you get through using the bathroom, we’re gonna go into the kitchen and you and your granny are gonna make breakfast.”

“Such audacity,” Anita thought, “How dare he tell us what to do?”

A half hour later all three were in the kitchen. Rod sat at the kitchen table keeping a watchful eye on the women. Grams set the table while Anita did the cooking, donning only an apron as instructed by the captor. They ate breakfast in silence; all the while none of the women looked at him. Anita knew he was watching her; she could feel his eyes upon her, making her skin crawl.

Anita told Grams to rest while she cleared the table and cleaned up after the mess he made. All, except for one phone, was pulled out of the wall sometime during the night so Rod had no problem letting the old lady go into the living room after he made sure the curtains were kept drawn shut and the front door bolted and locked. Grams didn’t want to leave her grand daughter alone with him but he demanded she leave the room.

“What’s the matter old lady? Afraid I’m gonna fuck your precious little girl and you won’t get to watch, huh?” Sarcastically he asked.

“Humph!” Eloise said as she turned and made her way to watch television.

“Feisty old bitch ain’t she?” Rod asked as he strolled over to Anita standing at the sink where she was washing the dishes. “Mmm, you’re a sight to see in the morning light,” he said running his fingers up and down her right arm.

“Get your hands off of me! I’m trying to finish the dishes!”

Rod laughed then reached around with both arms and cupped her heavy tits. His fingers rolled her nipples, making them grow harder. Anita cursed at her body for reacting to his touch. She finished rinsing off the last of the dishes, placed the plate into the dish rack then reached for a towel to dry the dishes off. She was ready to do anything to keep her mind off of his hot breath upon the side of her neck and his hands and fingers upon her body.

“Forget that baby and come here,” he said as he grabbed her by her hips and turned her around.

His lips fell upon hers in an instant, pressing his tongue deeply into her mouth. Anita struggled to break free but she couldn’t. Rods arms held her tight, his hands roamed her bare ass cheeks then made their way up and down her back. He untied the bow of the apron she wore. The minute his lips eased off of hers he lifted the apron over her head and his mouth sought her tits, her nipples one by one. Once again she tried to push him away with the palms of her hands but the touch of his tongue upon her hardened nipple made weakened her fight. Before she knew it her head tilted back, thrusting her tits into his face, forcing him to take more of her into his heated mouth. A soft moan escaped from her lips, slightly parted. Meanwhile, one of his hands busied itself by cupping one of her tits, squeezing, groping and feeling the firm yet supple massive globe.

After a few minutes that very hand that held her tit traveled down her flat, taut stomach down to her pussy. He pressed his palm against the mound while his fingers explored between her legs. To steady herself, Anita placed her palms flat onto to edge of the counter of the sink. Rod’s fingers brushed against her clit making it grow harder. Anita fought within her mind to stop the tingling sensation he was causing her. It was soon a fight that was lost. Her pussy was on fire and very wet.

“Mmm, what have we here?” Rod teased, “Somebody’s pussy is ready and wet.”

He inserted his middle finger into her sopping wet hole and twirled it around. Anita gasped and drew a shivering breath. It was a wonderful feeling but she had to fight it.

“No! No! Stop it!” she screamed.

Rod pumped his finger in and out of her hole slowly at first then he picked up the pace. Anita’s hips began gyrating and grounding down against his finger on their own volition. He added another finger and another; all the while he was still feasting on her tits. Anita was ready to explode but he suddenly pulled his fingers out, withdrew his lips from her luscious nipple and looked directly into her. Slowly he brought his slick coated fingers up between their faces and the sweet, musky scent tantalized them. Unconsciously Anita licked her lips and watched him suck off her juices clean, off of his fingers.

Rod commented on her sweetness and how he could spend hours eating out her young pussy. Anita just stood there, there was no way she could hide the glazed look of wanton lust in her eyes. Without warning he lifted her up and sat her onto the edge of the counter beside the sink in view of the large window. He pulled her ass to the very edge, lifted her legs by the knees then bent down to bury his face. His hot breath upon her skin felt sensuous. A jolt rushed through her body when his tongue began lapping, licking up and down her wet pussy. She leaned back with her palms planted firmly on the counter to give him better, deeper access and moaned over and over.

Within minutes she had her legs draped over his shoulders, her head leaned back and her hips moved to the rhythm of his tongue penetrating her hot pussy. He used his fingers to spread the lips farther apart and to rub her clit. Anita snapped back to reality.

“Stop it! Don’t!” she straightened upright.

Her voice grew louder with every minute and Rod knew if he didn’t ease up she would give in and cum. He eased up long enough to say something.

“You love my tongue, baby,” he encouraged her. “Don’t fight it; you know you love it when I fuck your cunt with my tongue.” He paused to lap at her pussy a few times then continued to say, “I want to taste, to drink up that sweet, hot cunt juice of yours.”

He plunged his tongue inside of her and sent her shivering with pleasure.

“Oh fuck! No! No!” she began to say. Please…no…don’t,” her will power weakened. “No…oh…oh, yes, yes!” she panted. “Eat my pussy! Uh huh...” She gave in and placed both hands on top of his head and held him there. “I’m, uh….I’m…” she panted, “Fuck! Oh fuck! I’m cumming!!!”

Her pussy gushed its sweet cum onto his tongue and seeped out from the sides of his mouth as he tried to drink up every drop. He rubbed his nose against her clit sending her into yet another wild orgasm. Rod was unable to take it all in and some of her juices ran down between her ass cheeks, over her ass hole, and onto the counter.

All while this was going on, Eloise was fast asleep with the television volume loud enough to drown out what her grand daughter was doing in the kitchen with their captor. One of the neighbors watched the whole show through his kitchen window. He stroked his cock as he watched Eloise’s grand daughter sitting on the counter having her pussy eaten in plain view.

Rod carried Anita over to the dining room table and laid her down on her back. She was still trying to catch her breath while Rod quickly removed his clothes. The neighbor still had a good view although he had to move to another window. He watched as the young buxom woman got up on her hands and knees then faced the stranger and took his cock into her mouth. It was better than watching a porn flick.

Anita sucked on Rod’s cock hungrily while he rocked his hips back and forth, feeding, fucking her mouth. Her large tits dangled beneath her; her nipples scraped against the top of the table making them harder. The sounds of her mouth sucking on his hard cock filled the room.

“Mmf,” she mumbled with a mouthful of cock as he reached under and pinched her nipples.

“Damn you’re one hell of a cock sucker for a virgin,” he growled. “Suck it good baby, suck my dick!”

Anita need not hear him say anymore. She sucked as hard as she could; her cheeks sunk in and the slurping, sucking sounds permeated the room. The neighbor’s eyes closed slightly as he imagined those lips wrapped around his cock. He wished he was a part of the live show.

“Fuck baby!” Rod growled as he pulled his cock out from her mouth abruptly.

A loud popping sound emerged the second his cock was released from her tightly, pursed lips. She looked up at him in question, wondering if she had done something wrong.

“You are so fucking good!” he exclaimed. “If I kept it in a second longer I would’ve blown my load…but I prefer somewhere else.”

He told her to turn around and get onto her back. Anita moved as quickly as she could and set her ass just at the edge with her legs up in the air, spread wide open. She was ready and more than willing. Rod took hold of her hips, lined his cock up with her wet opening then plunged deeply in one swift move. Anita gasped loudly. Rod kept the rhythm of pounding his cock into her causing her to moved up and up across the table. He pulled her back down and she reached for the edge and held tightly. He kept up the heavy pounding a few minutes then slowed down and pulled his cock almost all the way out, leaving the head just inside of the entrance of her soaking pussy before he would slam his cock into her using his lower body strength. Anita’s breathing grew deep and erratic. Beads of perspiration formed on their bodies; Rod’s dripped down onto hers.

“Fuck me!” she cried out. “Fuck me harder! Harder! Pound my pussy with that hard cock of yours!”

“You got it!” he said breathing heavily.

He rode her hard and deep and their bodies slapped together as if someone was hitting their hand upon bare skin. Anita pulled, twisted and pinched her nipples. Her head tossed side to side. Minutes later she had another orgasm and she reached out and grabbed onto his arms while her body shook. It took a minute or so for her to calm down, for her orgasm to slow to a stop. When she stopped Rod pulled her off of the table, turned her around and bent her over. He pressed her upper body onto the table, smashing her tits under her.

Quickly he picked up where he left off and pounded her from behind. Her juices dribbled down her inner thighs to her ankles and feet. She had so much cum to give. It didn’t take long before her tits began to hurt so she propped herself up slightly and bucked back to meet his every thrust. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and kept on pushing his cock in and out.

“That’s it, fuck my dick,” he told her over and over.

After ten minutes or so he pulled back out and climbed onto the study dining table. Anita soon followed and knew what to do next. She climbed up and over and straddled over his cock that stuck straight up like a flagpole. She reached down and under to take hold of his slippery cock and held it steady. Slowly she lowered herself onto him feeling the tip slip inside of her. Once she had an inch or so insider of her she released her hold and worked her way down, taking a little more of his cock inside of her. Once she had his entire length inside she lifted herself up and hovered with the head still inside. Then she came down hard. His cock speared her deeply and she loved the piercing feeling.

“Oh fuck, yeah! That’s it; ride my fucking cock!” Rod loudly said.

Anita rode him long and hard. Her massive tits bounced and swayed as she lifted and slammed herself down, impaling herself with his cock. At one point she slowed then sat down with him buried deep inside of her. She jerked her hips back and forth a few times then rotated her hips in a circular motion making sure his cock touched every millimeter of her pussy walls. Rod loved what she was doing.

“You’re so fucking hot! Fuck that cock!”

Anita began to pick up the pace and rode his cock. It seems hours before Rod finally had had enough and wanted to fill the young pussy with his cum. He grabbed onto her hips and flipped her onto her back, keeping his cock buried deep inside. It was his turn now to take control. He took hold of her legs, bent then at the knees and pressed her thighs against her tits. This caused her ass to lift up off of the table giving him deeper access.

Rod held her legs in place and plunged his hard cock into her depths. Anita was enjoying how deep his cock felt inside of her. She took hold of her legs and Rod concentrated on pounding into her. They were both groaning and moaning loudly. Their sole spectator was also doing the same as his hand furiously stroked his cock to the rhythm of Rod’s cock pounding the young woman’s pussy.

“Fuck! Fuck!” Rod grew louder with each thrust. “Oh, Fuck!!!”

Streams of cum spewed into the depths of her pussy as Rod exploded. He leaned hard into her and kept his cock buried until his balls emptied their sacs. At the same time the neighbor came; crying out as his cum sprayed out onto the window he was at, watching the couple next door on the dining table.

Once spent, Rod fell onto Anita in exhaustion. His weight pressed down on her, making her breathing a bit difficult but she didn’t mind. She too came when Rod emptied his cum inside of her.

Minutes later Anita screamed and pushed him off of her, “Get off of me you brute!”

Her balled up fists pounded on his chest as he leaned over her. Anger now filled her eyes. Rod frowned and sat on top of her, holding onto her wrists.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” angrily he asked.

“You…You fucking, rapist, bastard!!!” was the last words she screamed before everything went black.

Her left cheek burned when she opened her eyes. She looked around and discovered she was back in her grandmother’s bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the posts, once again. Tears began to well in her eyes as her body shook from fear.

Stay tuned for the next part to this story. Please don’t forget to vote and/or leave a comment.