Held Captive Ch. 04

Story Info
They are taken for a ride.
3.4k words
4.35
80.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Taken for a Ride

Jake waited for Rod to open the back door of the van and watched the two women with fear in their eyes. It was one bad ordeal after another and the women were afraid of what was going to happen next.

The two women were pushed out of the van and led to an old house in the middle of nowhere. The property seemed endless and the only other structure looked like an old wooden barn or garage; only a few trees lined the gravel road they had just traveled and bushes sprouted out here and there among the grassy field. Anita added this to the notes she kept in her mind so she could tell the authorities later.

"Come on! Move your sorry asses!" Rod bellowed.

Jake took hold of Eloise right arm and yanked her inside of the house and Anita followed. Inside of the main part of the house was the living room; barely furnished with an old worn sofa, large discolored coffee table and a wide screen television. Despite the sparse furnishings the room was quite large. To the left of the room was a doorway that led into a hallway where the women were being forcefully guided to. As they stood inside of the hallway entry Rod took Anita to the room on the left and Eloise was taken to the room on the right.

"Please, let me stay with my grand daughter," Eloise begged as Jake took her into the bedroom. "Please..."

"What for...you want to watch her get her brains fucked out?" Jake loudly asked. "Well, answer me old lady?"

Eloise felt her heart sank; she was speechless. She stood a few steps inside of the bedroom and looked around. It was strangely decorated with a double size bed with metal bars along head and foot boards, a four drawer cherry wooden dresser, and a large mirror one of the side walls and the ceiling. Tucked away in a corner near the closet was a video camera on a tripod. Suddenly Jake pushed the old woman towards the bed and ordered her to sit down.

Meanwhile, Rod took Anita into the master bedroom and slightly closed the door behind them, leaving an inch or two of the door ajar. Anita stood there looking at the room with the four-cornered metal posted large king sized bed, a long dresser against the wall farthest to the door below the windows, a small entertainment center equipped with a good sized television, VCR, DVD player and rows of videos and DVD's, a full length mirror to the left of the dresser and a wall length mirror closes to the door. What she didn't notice was the video camera on a tripod standing beside the entertainment center near the closet.

"Now," Rod began to speak, "if you and your old lady want to live the two of you, especially you, had better do as I say and when I say it! Understand?"

Anita nodded with her eyes looking down at the wooden floor.

"What? I can't hear you!" he told her. "I want you to answer me not shake your head!"

Softly she responded, "Yes."

"Louder!"

"Yes," she barked at him angrily.

"That's better but you better start changing that fucking attitude slut!"

The word "slut" rang in her ears and she drew in a deep breath and glared at him. If looks could kill he would have dropped dead the second her eyes met his.

"Don't give me that look! I think it's time I teach you some lessons."

Roughly Rod grabbed onto her right arm and tossed her across towards the bed as if she was a rag doll. Anita landed on her stomach then rolled over onto her back to sit up. In a flash Rod came up to her and pulled her to her feet. She stood there looking upward at him; her eyes still full of disgust and anger. He turned her around to face the bed from the side and untied her hands. She rubbed her wrists to ease the burning sensation embedded in her skin. As she did this Rod reached around and grabbed handfuls of her clothed tits and squeezed hard causing her to cry out. He released his hold on her tits then grabbed onto her shoulders and spun her around to face him. Before she could gather herself he ripped her top open viciously and yanked it off of her body and arm. He then tried to grab onto the front of her bra but couldn't so he held her tight within his arms and fumbled with the hooks. He was struggling and Anita laughed to herself. Finally he pulled with both hands and the metal hooks came apart. Rod yanked her bra down her arms, stepping back a little.

His eyes feasted upon her naked tits until she tried to cover herself up. This got on his nerves and he pulled her arms away, exposing her erect nipples. Quickly he lowered his mouth onto her left tit and began sucking on the hardened nub while his other hand grabbed, squeezed and massaged her right tit. Anita desperately tried to push him off.

"Ow!" she cried out as he bit down on her nipple.

Rod chuckled to himself, running his tongue around the hardened nub before biting down and rolling the nipple between his teeth. Her resistance gave way and she began to respond. It began to feel good, creating a warm, damp feeling between her legs. Anita tried to stop the way she was responding; mentally fighting within herself, reminding herself that she was raped and kidnapped by this brute. He then moved his attention to her other nipple and lavished it with the same treatment.

His left hand drifted downward; down her taut, flat stomach while his right hand started unbuttoning, unzipping her jeans. With both hands he began pushing her jeans past her shapely hips until they fell on their own to the floor, bunched around her ankles.

"No, please stop," Anita said meekly.

Her words fell upon deaf ears. Rod removed his mouth from her tit, looked directly into her eyes as his fingers dug into the waistband of her panty. Without warning he ripped the tiny garment from her body; the elastic band burned as it scraped against her skin. Now she was completely naked. Rod's eyes traveled from head to toe. He liked the way she looked; so young, sexy with firm, large tits, a small waistline and shapely hips that drew attention to her clean shaven pussy. Rod stared, licking his lips and rubbing the growing bulge in his jeans.

"Oh my God, no!!!" Eloise screamed in the distance.

Suddenly her screams became muffled and Rod laughed.

"Guess the old lady is enjoying herself," sarcastically he said. "Now, you...you know what I want."

Hesitantly her trembling hands reached out and unbuttoned his jeans. She tried to listen to the happenings in the other room but got lost in her own thoughts. Rod grew impatient.

"Forget the old lady. She's getting her brains fucked out like she never had before and I bet it's been years since she had a cock up that shriveled up cunt of hers," rudely he said. "Come on and do your job, bitch!"

The words burned in her ears and tears began to burn down her cheeks as she lowered the zipper and pulled his jeans down. Within seconds his cock sprang free and nearly slapped her in her face. Once the jeans fell around his ankles, Rod stepped out of them and took hold of his hard cock and slapped it across her face.

"Suck it, bitch! I know you're hungry for it!"

He was right. For some strange reason unknown to her, Anita was hungry; hungry for his cock. Moans escaped from his lips and he began rocking his hips back and forth. She reached up behind him and placed her hands on his ass cheeks. The tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat which should have caused her to gag but she managed to relax the muscles and easily took his entire length down; dribbles of saliva escaped from the corners of her mouth as he continued fucking her heavenly mouth

"That's my slut! Suck that dick good and hard. Make me cum so I can shoot it down your hot fucking throat," he growled.

In the very short time Anita grew to love sucking on cock. She seemed to be a natural when it came to pleasing a man with her mouth. Within minutes Rod began to moan louder, rocking his hips back and forth at a faster pace. He placed his hands upon her head, keeping her steady.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna shoot my load down that hot fucking throat of yours and I want you to swallow every drop!" He warned her breathing heavily. Then it happened. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Here it cums slut! Take it! Swallow it! Fuck!!!"

He tossed his head backwards as streams of cum shot out into her mouth down her throat. At first she gagged but once she controlled her breathing she swallowed as fast as she could. Hot, thick streams shot down her throat and filled her cheeks. Like a person desperately full of hunger, she feasted on the salty treat like a baby feeding on its mother's teat.

"Oh baby, you are one hell of a cock sucker!" Rod complimented her.

Anita looked up at him sated and continued licking the entire length of his cock all the way from the base to the tip of his cock making sure she didn't miss a drop. He held a hand out to her and helped her to stand. She stood looking longingly at him like a smitten teenager. He walked her over to the bed and laid her upon her back at the edge. He moved between her legs and knelt down, lifting her legs to place her over his shoulders. Anita knew what was about to happen and she anxiously waited, squirming with her ass halfway off of the edge.

Rod moved his face closer and closer to her wet pussy. His hot breath seared against her pussy and her body quivered with anticipation. The second his tongue touched her clit she squealed. He parted her lips farther apart with his fingers then ran his tongue in circles around her clit then and up and down the sides. He wanted her to beg for him to fuck her with his tongue and it didn't take very long.

"Mmm, eat me," softly she said. "Please...eat me."

Rod looked up and asked teasingly, "Eat what?"

"My...my, oh, uh..." she gasped as he lapped at her clit. "Eat...uh...my...pussy. Please, eat me!"

She grabbed a hold onto his head, his hair between her fingers as she pulled his face closer, as close as she possibly could to her hot pussy. Rod's eyes looked up at her while his tongue made its way down the sides of her wet pussy. He continued teasing her, wanting to hear her beg even more.

"Eat me! Stick your tongue in my pussy! Eat my cunt!" she cried out loud, bucking her hips up off of the bed. "Please!!!"

Rod heard what he wanted and plunged his curled tongue deep inside of her. Anita squealed happily. Her hips joined in the rhythm of his tongue moving in and out of her wet pussy. Her nipples ached for attention so she released her hands from his head and reached up to pinch, pull and twist on her nipples. She rolled her head side to side enjoying the pleasure of his tongue fucking her hole and her nipples being pulled. She parted her lips; cupped her large tits together and lifted them upward. She stuck her tongue out and licked each nipple in turn, wetting them before taking turns on sucking on them one by one

Rod watched while she did this and knew he was beginning to get to her. He wanted her to submit to him, to break the defiant streak within her; he knew he was well on his way. Seeing how she was beginning to give into his wanton lust he decided he was going to reward her by giving her the best tongue fucking a woman ever got.

Off in the other room, Jake was having his way with the older woman. Ever since his early twenties he had a thing for older women. Perhaps it was due to his fantasy of wanting to fuck his own mother who often brought home younger men each night and hearing her passionate cries coming from her bedroom.

"Oh God," was all Eloise could say over and over as Jake pushed his cock deep inside of her.

The bed creaked under their weight and the scent of sex permeated the room. Eloise happily welcomed the young man's cock inside of her. It was well over ten years since her beloved Carl had passed on and despite their age, their sex life was great.

"Turn around," Jake told her. "I wanna fuck you like a dog in heat."

He dismounted her and she turned around slowly. Her body ached but that wasn't going to stop her from getting what she desperately wanted, needed. She positioned herself on her hands and knees and turned her head as far as she could to watch the dirty blonde male move closer. He ran the tip of his cock up and down between her ass cheeks then down to her wet pussy, teasing her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jake asked.

Eloise nodded and Jake asked again, this time instructing her to answer.

"Yes," softly she said.

"Tell me; tell me you want me to fuck you, to feel my hard cock up your pussy, your wet cunt," he told her.

He continued teasing her with his cock, bringing her to say what he wanted to hear.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me with your hard, young cock," breathing heavily she replied.

He told her to say it loud; loud enough for her lovely young grand daughter to hear down the hallway. At first she hesitated but he got her to do his bidding when he rubbed his cock harder against her opening.

"Fuck me!" she loudly said. "Fuck me with your young, hard cock. Stick it in my pussy!"

He pushed his cock inside of her with one hard thrust and she screamed happily. He smiled and told her to keep on talking loud, to tell her grand daughter she was being fucked good and hard and to keep on doing so. Eloise found no problem with that and loudly exclaimed how good she felt, how she loved having a young cock pounding, fucking her pussy.

"Oh my God! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock!!!" she screamed.

This drove Jake to a new heightened level causing him to pull his cock almost completely out, leaving the tip inside then slamming his entire length inside of her with all of his might. Eloise screamed at the top of her lungs, letting Anita and Rod know she was getting fucked good, deep and hard.

"Yes! Yes!" she'd gasp. "Fuck...me!!!"

The sound of his body slapping against hers reverberated down the hallway to the room where Anita was getting her pussy eaten. Somehow hearing her sweet Grams talking dirty filled her with mixed emotions. She didn't know whether to pity her or to enjoy listening to the passionate cries and loud slaps of their bodies coming together. This on top of her own pleasure made her mind swim. Her body began to tighten.

Rod worked on tonguing her clit while he inserted a finger into her dripping wet hole then another and another, stuffing her to the hilt. He wiggled his fingers deep inside of her making her moan loudly. Then he began pumping his hand back and forth, pushing and pulling his fingers out of her drenched hole while continuing to suck and lick on her clit. This sent her over the brink.

"Oh fuck! Oh, yes! Yes!!!" Anita cried out loud. "Ugh! I'm cumming!!!"

Her juices flowed, drowning his fingers that were buried deep inside of her. Quickly, he removed his fingers and replaced them with his mouth, drinking in her sweet nectar. Anita's eyes rolled then she shut her eyelids and basked in the throws of a hard orgasm. She squeezed and pulled on her nipples hard and continued screaming in ecstasy. It seemed like minutes before her climax subsided and she began to calm.

"Mmm, that was nice and tasty," Rod lifted his head from between her legs with traces of cum surrounding his lips and down his chin. "Now it's time to get down to some serious business. Can't have the old lady having all the fucking fun now, can we?"

Anita scooted towards the middle of the bed, held onto her tits and spread her legs wide open waiting for Rod to take his place. He crawled onto the bed and looked down at her. There she was a wanton whore waiting to be fucked; such a drastic change from the virgin he had kidnapped. In his mind he knew he would be able to get this young woman to do whatever, whenever and wherever he wanted.

"Rub your clit, baby," huskily he told her rubbing his cock in his hand. "Rub your clit and play with your sweet pussy for me. I want to see you cum one more time before I fuck you."

Without thinking clearly Anita reached down with her left hand and she spread her pussy farther apart with her index and ring fingers. Her middle finger went directly to her hardened clit, brushing it across back and forth. The sensation jolted through her body causing her nipples to harden more, more than she ever imagined they could. She closed her eyelids but Rod told her to leave them open, he wanted to see the lusty fire burning inside of them.

She began running her middle finger in a circular motion, drawing up some of her cum from her pussy. The slick liquid made it easier and hotter for Anita who began squirming, rotating her hips upon the bed.

"That's it, that's really hot, baby," Rod told her. "Now I want you to stick your finger inside and finger yourself."

Anita obeyed and moved her hand lower until she was able to insert her middle finger inside of her drenched hole. She moaned and wiggled her finger inside of her, touching the walls. Her breath quivered then she gasped. Now she was slowly working her finger in and out; she was finger fucking her own pussy.

"Oh yeah, I love watching a chick getting off by herself. "Mmm, hmm," he stroked his cock in time with her finger pumping in and out. "Add another finger; keep adding until you can't get anymore inside and fuck yourself baby."

Anita gladly obliged by adding her ring finger and pumping a little faster. She moaned and looked at him like a whore fucking her man. After a minute or so, she added her index finger to the rest. In order to get them all in deeply she had to lift her upper body up. Now she was able to work her three fingers in and out of her sloshing, wet pussy. Her free hand now helped hold her pussy lips apart and rub her clit as well. Within minutes Anita felt another wave building inside of her and her breathing began to quicken. Rod knew she was getting ready.

"Cum for me! Cum all over your finger!" he encouraged her. "Show me how you make yourself cum!"

That was all she needed. Anita felt the urge to cum. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave, causing her to scream.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!!!" she cried out loud. "I'm...ugh!!! I'm...oh fuck...I'm cumming!!!"

Rod couldn't believe the beautiful sight of the young woman finger fucking herself and cumming all over her hand with her fingers buried deep inside of her own pussy. He stroked his cock good and hard and his balls let loose another load. His cum shot out, up and down onto her tits, stomach and pussy.

"Fuck!!!" he loudly growled over and over as he unloaded his cum from his balls.

Both of them were exhausted and left breathing heavily after their orgasms subsided. Perspiration covered their bodies and the sheet under her was soaked both from perspiration and cum. Rod didn't care and fell along side her feeling drained. He turned onto his side and placed a heavy arm over her, holding onto one of her tits. Eventually they both fell asleep; so did Eloise and Jake in the other room down the hall.