Held Hostage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man paused briefly, and silently mouthed a question that no one else in the room had either seen, heard or was aware of being asked of the imprisoned by her imprisoner.

"Are you sure?" he soundlessly mouthed.

The highly stimulated parts of the woman's body fought a tumultuous battle with the thoughts that filled her mind. The odds were heavily stacked in favor of her sexual organs and against the reasoning and logic of her intellect.

It was a no contest.

For although she had absolutely no knowledge about guns and when that was coupled with the little she knew about Russian Roulette, she thought to herself that the gun might still have a bullet in it. Her brain told her that there was always a bullet in the gun in the deadly game and people took suicidal chances with their lives by putting it to their heads and pulling the trigger. If the gun didn't go off they lived, but if it did, well…

It told her this is the same thing, the man is playing the same game, he's playing "Pussy Roulette" and using her pussy. Yet despite these considerations, her eyelids slowly descended until her vision was no more, and with a slight nod of her head she indicated her surrender and softly spoke.

"Yes. Please do it. Put your gun in me. Put the gun inside me. Put it in."

It was then and only then that the man proceeded.

The tip of the erect gun started its quest for the hole of its new holster. Pushing and pulling, slipping and sliding, starting and stopping. The destination was a short distance away, but the path the point of the pistol plotted was teasingly timeless.

"Oh God yes. Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss. Keep rubbing my pussy. Keeping rubbing it with your gun. Right there. Right there. Just like that. Just like that. Oh God. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Ohhh myyyy Godddddd. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss. Oh God. Oh my God. Don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Uh huh, Uh huh. That's it, That's it."

Although she was on the verge of a cataclysmic climax minutes earlier, with the withdrawal of the gun and its examination, the boiling lava of her loins had cooled down. The man recognized this and reverted to the role of tantalizing torturer by continuing to rub between the slit of the woman's sex as he attempted to carry her to the point where he had carried her before, rubbing this way and that, forward and back.

"You like that don't you? You like having me rub the shaft of the gun between the lips of your vagina don't you?"

Her waters started to bubble once again and the waves started their roaring rage. This time they would not be denied their release, no matter what.

"Oh God yessssssssss. I do. I do. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub it against my pussy. Rub the gun against my pussy. Yes, yes, yes. Uh huh, uh huh. Right there. Right there. Rub it like that. Just like that. Just like that. Oh God yes. Yes, yes, yeessssssssssssss!!!"

"You really like that huh? Are you listening coach? Are you listening to your wife getting off on my gun? She likes it coach. She likes it. Well let's see what she thinks about… THIS!!!"

He stopped rubbing the gun along valley of her vagina as he spoke and then pressed the point of its head up into her opening.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh myyyyy fuuuucccckkkiiinngggg Godddddddddddddd," she cried out as the tip of the gun found the hole to her heaven.

The penetration urged her orgasm forward, as she felt the cold rigid shaft stretch and invade her intimacy.

"So you like that too, huh? You like having me push my gun up into your tight cunt don't you? You like how it feels being pushed up into your wet pussy don't you?"

"Oooohhhhhh Goddddddddd yeeesssssss," she panted, pushing her curvy hips down attempting to get more of the deadly weapon up.

With the tip of his gun, already in sheath, he inserted more length with hand underneath. He pushed the gun forward, as far as he could, and pumped into her hole, like he said that he would. Her body reacting, she moaned in desire, her waters were leaking, her pussy on fire. Her passion inflamed, seeking orgasmic redress, these lines of poetry, are awful at best. The prose is weak, the structure is poor, I beg your forgiveness, and will attempt no more. So back to the story, with the woman undressed, a gun in her pussy, and the point I digressed. (wink-wink)

"Oooohhhhhh Goddddddddd yeeesssssss," she moaned out feeling herself being filled up by the hand held gun and her privacy plundered.

He pushed the gun up into her as deep as he could get it and ground it into her. The circular trigger guard pressed against her clitoris sending bolts of excitement throughout her body. She felt the metal L-shaped cock being plunged into her, up and down, in and out with an inconsistency of pace and power.

"Oohhhhhh mmmyyyyyy Godddddddd yessssssss. Fuck my pussy hard. Fuck it with your gun. Fuck my pussy with your gun. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit."

Her body was reacting to the new form of stimulation and penetrative action. The dangerous tool being used and its deadly constitution only heightened the sensations of the pleasure she was experiencing.

The symptoms of an explosive climax were taking control over the body of the under sexed woman. Her head rolled back and then came forward randomly. It flashed wildly from side to side, her eyes were closed tightly, the wrinkles from their squeeze visibly evident. Her bottom lip hung open as she panted and moaned, closing only when she expressed her moans, wants and explicit desires.

"Oooohhhhhhhh myyyyyy Godddddddd. Oh my fucking Goddddddd!!!" she whimpered.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pump the gun in me. Fuck me with the gun. Fuck me with the gun. Ohhhhhhh Goddddddd yes. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss. Fuck me. Fuck me with the gun. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeehhhheeeeeehhhheeeeee!!!"


"Yeah, you like that, don't you? You like the gun pumping your pussy. You like getting fucked by this gun. Yes you do don't you? Yes you do. Yes you dooooo. Go ahead. Let yourself go. Let yourself go. Cum for me. Cum in front of your husband. Cum in front of him and let yourself go. Let the fucker see. Let the bastard see you cum and enjoying yourself. Let yourself go and cum. Cum on the gun. Cum on this gun in your cunt. Cum on the gun in your cunt. I want you to cum. I want you to cum."

He started to drive the pistol in and out of her, faster and faster, harder and harder. She pumped her hips up and down at the black, iron dildo and pushed her groin down as he pushed up. Her orgasm was growing closer and closer with every forceful insertion and retraction of the dangerous weapon over and over, again and again.

"Oh God yes. Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss. Keep pumping my pussy. Keeping fucking it with your gun. Just like that. Just like that. Oh my God. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Ohhhh myyyyy Godddddd. Yessssssssssssss. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss. Oh God I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, don't stop. Uh huh, Uh huh. That's it, That's it. Yes, yes, right there. Right there. Oh my God. Oh God. I'm so close. I'm so close. Don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm so close. I'm so close."

Her knees started to buckle and she was about to collapse when the man recognized what was going to happen. He immediately came off the bed and kneeled in front of her. He supported her frame by wrapping his left arm around her waist and pulled her body against his. The left side of his face was pressed against her sweaty stomach and he kept pumping the gun into her groin with his right hand with increased zeal.

"Oh God yes. Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me with the gun. Fuck me with the gun. Oh God. Oh God. Oh my God. Yes, yes. Right there. Right there. Just like that. Just like that. Just like that. Oh myyyyyyy God. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Jesus Christ. Oh shit, Oh shit, Ohhhh shiiitttt. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss!!!"

"CLICK"

The woman's eyes sprang open instantly as she heard the distinct and unmistakable sound she had heard before.

"CLICK, CLICK, CLICK"

The man pulled the trigger of the gun thrice more and stopped pumping. The muscles of her pussy gripped the pistol and contracted around its girth as she absorbed the full impact of what the man was now doing.

"CLICK, CLICK"

Thoughts of Pussy Roulette raced through her mind. But visions of a small lead projectile tearing through her body and shredding her internal organs standing in its path had the opposite effect of jarring her back into sobriety. Instead it thrilled her. It thrilled her immensely.

Again the weakened state of her body overpowered the strength of her mind sending her orgasm crashing forward like a runaway train and nothing could be done to turn it back.

NOTHING!!!

"Uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned out loudly as her climax coursed throughout her being, wreaking havoc and savaging her body, mind and soul as they had never been savaged before.

"Oh Myyyyy Godddddd. I'm cuh, I'm cum, I'm cuuuuuuummmiiinngg!!! I'm fucking cuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnggg Oh God. Oh God. Oh my God. Ohhhhh myyyyy fuuuucckkkiiinnng Goddddddd. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't fuuuuuucccckkkiiinnnggg stoppppppp!!!

"CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK"

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't fucking stoppppppp!!! I can't stop cuuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggg. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. I'm-I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh Goddddddddd. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes, Yes, yesssssssssss. Cum-Cum-Cummmmmmiiiinnnnnggg againnnn. I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. It won't. It won't stop. It won't stop. Jesus Christ. Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss!!! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMFFFFFFF AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The fettered female hostage came and came and came on the clicking gun.

Her head lulled backwards then flopped forwards before flashing furiously from left to right, with her hair unable to keep pace, always a step behind. Her hips gyrated and her vaginal muscles clenched the gun obscenely as it spit and spasmed involuntarily, but intensely.

The body of the handcuffed hostage trembled and her legs grew weaker in strength causing her to wobble and her knees to buckle. The man tightened his supporting arm that was wrapped behind her back, and gripped her left hip tightly, trying to steady her feeble frame before she fell.

It was proving to be a losing battle.

Recognizing it as such, the faceless phantom withdrew the gun that he held in his right hand from the grasp of her groin and dropped it to the floor before moving from in front of her and a little to his right. This thus offered the climax weakened woman the bed, her bed, as a soft landing pad to cushion her face forward fall.

The gift was readily accepted by the pleasured prisoner as she fell forward, face down, struggling to catch her breath and gasping for air.

Panting with shortened breath, she moaned and groaned sounds of contentment as the contractions and convulsions of her climax charted their customary and classic course of curtailment.

But the night of sexual shenanigans had only just begun although it had started much earlier with the brandishing of a hand gun.

Sunrise was still far away and the coach had many more debts to pay.

To be continued... (If u want, might need a bit of help though)

I am etc.,

CaribbeanGuy