Held Together with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,272 Followers

Giavanna then brought a small stool for me to sit on. The wooden surface was solid and uncomfortable. It was about to become a lot more uncomfortable with the next instruction.

"The original rendition of this artwork is about sex," Giavanna said. "But the sex is never shown. Just the force of what was to come. For my version of this, I will show the sex. Stuart, I will need that magnificent cock of yours. It must go inside your mother. Helen, please sit on it."

Mom's head turned in a flash and she looked at me. Once again she flashed an apologetic look. But this time, her reaction was even stronger. There was also something there. Maybe it was a post-orgasm feeling of liberation on her mind. Or maybe it was her passion for natural art.

Whatever it was, I knew mom was interested in continuing this endeavor. For whatever reason, she wasn't going to put up a fight. Living in Europe for over a year had really changed her.

"It'll be harmless," she said softly to me. "We're already naked. You've already touched my vagina. And you've already made me cum. The rest should be easy, and honestly, it might even be a little pleasurable too, if you ignore the fact that I'm your mother."

"You think the last part bothers me?" I blurted out.

Her eyes sharpened. "It doesn't?"

Now suddenly it felt like I was the one facing the pressure. What a role reversal of the situation.

I shook my head. "Forget I said that. Do you really want to do this? I mean, do you?"

That was when mom reached forward and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock. It was a light, soft touch. Her fingers were slender and delicate, so it felt nice, and it made me stiffen even further.

"It doesn't bother me that you're my son," she said, softly caressing her thin fingers across my shaft. "If anything, that'll elicit more passion from us."

"You think so?"

"Of course. It's insanely taboo. Think of the emotions we'll generate from this. The final product should be amazing."

"She's right," Giavanna asserted. "I've dealt with family scenarios before, and it's always been my best work. This is shaping up to become my masterpiece. You two have a special chemistry. I can tell."

"I'm open to it," my mother said with a sense of finality. "It's up to you."

Now came the tricky part. I wanted to express my agreement to these two women, but I didn't want to look like a pervert in the process. I needed to blend right in with their line of thinking.

"I'd be comfortable with it," I said. "Anything for great artwork and charity, right?"

The women expressed their pleasure that this would proceed and Giavanna happily moved us closer into position.

Giavanna added. "Obviously a man cannot maintain a strong erection for a prolonged period of time. So all I ask is 10 minutes of maintaining this hardened erectile state. I will paint your body poses and facial expressions as quickly as possible. Then I will add to the rest of the painting later. Would this be possible?"

I nodded. "Sure, I can do that."

Once again, Giavanna expressed her pleasure that this would proceed, and that's when things went to a whole new level.

While I was sitting on the stool, mom was directed to open her legs so she could sit on my cock. She lifted a foot and I saw her pussy clearly. It was so pink and raw. So wet and delicious looking. When she spread herself further and lifted her leg to hover over me, I saw her pussy wide open. It was glistening and there were still fluids from her orgasm. I had to wonder if my cock going inside her actually made mom more aroused.

Giavanna held my cock upright. She had the hands of an experienced artist. Rough from years of manual work with her hands. Yet also very feminine at the same time.

I tensed hard the moment my mother's pussy seemingly devoured my cock. She lowered herself onto me in a gradual pace. It felt exactly how I expected. Warm. Wet. Inviting. Sure, it hurt sitting on the stool with my mom's weight on me, but the feeling in my cock was pure bliss.

"You're doing great," she whispered to me.

Then she lowered herself until I was mostly inside her. Giavanna told mom to stop and hold that position, with my cock only three-quarters of the way inside of her. Giavanna wanted to paint some of my cock as well, so we were stuck in this uncomfortable and awkward position.

Based on Giavanna's further instructions, mom had to turn her face away from me, and use her left hand to push against my face. Just like Bernini's original sculpture.

Giavanna smiled. "Perfect! Hold still. Don't move your bodies or facial expressions. I will make this as quick as possible."

With the satisfactory pose, Giavanna rushed to her stool, grabbed her palette and brush, and went to work. Her eyes shifted between my naked mother and myself, then onto her canvas which she painted. She went fast. Her eyes continuously went back and forth. Her paintbrush skills seemed quick and efficient. Her eyes looked razor sharp when looking at us, as if to stare into our souls. What a skilled woman she was.

Meanwhile, I couldn't keep my eyes away from my mother's naked body. I had a good excuse too. Giavanna instructed me not to move. And Giavanna told mom not to look at me, to face away from me. That meant I could stare at mom's tits for as long as this lasted.

Those tits looked beautiful too. Perfectly curved and shaped. I've always had a thing for mature women, and mom's tits reflected the beauty of her age, with that slight sag and roundness on the bottom. I even noticed the small sun spots around her chest, which was something that most mature women had. And those nipples. God, those brown nipples looked forever hard. I was amazed that they remained so stiff. How I wanted to lean forward and suck on them.

I've seen enough porn and been with enough women to know what an aroused woman's nipples looked like. And I was convinced that mom was aroused to some degree. I wondered what was making her so excited. The exhibitionism? The fact that a cock was inside her? Or was it that her son was surely admiring her beauty, while his cock was in her?

And that was the other thing. While her pussy had consumed my cock, I felt her warmth and wetness. I could swear that mom had gotten even wetter since we started. I could practically feel mom's juice forming drops, reading to drip down my cock.

Oh yes, mom was definitely aroused.

For the next few minutes, I listened to the sound of Giavanna painting away on the canvas, while also staring at mom's face, noting how attractive she really was. And of course, marveling at how those brown nipples managed to stay erect for so long.

Then, my own mortality came crashing down. Holding an erection still for 10 minutes was more than I could chew. After all, there was nothing rubbing, stroking, or sucking my cock. Mom's pussy had to remain completely still.

"My penis is getting soft," I embarrassingly admitted.

"Can you get it hard again if you rubbed it?" mom asked, still maintaining her same pose.

"Sure, I think so. Hang on."

"No," Giavanna quickly said. "Helen, you do it. Reach down and massage Stuart's penis with your free arm. I feel there will be stronger emotional conflict on your face if you were holding your son's penis."

Mom didn't reply. But I heard her gulp loudly.

While maintaining her pose, she used her free hand to reach below and searched for my softening cock. When she found it, she squeezed hard. It wasn't the same loving, caressing touch as before. No, before was an innocent touch. This was something else. This was meant to get my cock to throb again.

I immediately realized what a sexual goddess mom could be. Her hand was still on my face, pushing me away. Her face remained turned away from me.

Yet, those amazing brown nipples of hers always remained hard. And her free hand was essentially jerking me off, getting me hard for her pussy. It worked, too. She stroked my shaft in a rough but soothing way. The tips of her fingers occasionally traced along my cock, as if to tease me. She even fondled my balls. What a woman.

The result was that I was rock hard again. Swollen inside my mother's pussy. I could hear mom breathing harder. And I could see that her chest was starting to heave from her breaths. Was playing with my cock making her aroused? I was convinced that it was. Why else would she suddenly be extra excited?

"Perfetto!" Giavanna said in Italian, as she painted quickly. "Straordinario! Just a few extra touches...wait for it...so close...so close...Finito!"

What a relief. Our work was done. Suddenly I relaxed to ease my muscles from holding still for so long.

On the other hand, my mother had a different way of relaxing. She had been holding that uncomfortable pose for so long, that her muscles had ached.

So when mom relaxed, she did so by collapsing onto me. She wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing into my skin. It felt so amazing. She rested her chin on my shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief.

Most shocking of all, mom had pressed her entire weight onto me so she could finally relax her legs. That meant that my cock went entirely inside that wet pussy of hers. And she was certainly wet. Her inner sanctum felt hot and I was sure that it was overflowed with her natural juices.

She realized what she had done and leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"Sorry about that," she smiled and blushed. "I've never held such an uncomfortable pose before, and my body is killing me."

I blushed back. "Not a problem."

Giavanna commented on how cute the situation was, that a mother and son were holding each other so intimately, with the son's cock buried deep inside the mother's wet sex.

Then Giavanna's phone rang again. She checked it and clearly it was important.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Giavanna said. "There will be a class in here soon. Please, get dressed. Thank you so much for the sacrifices. I owe you both a nice dinner. Vi amo entrambi."

Then Giavanna took the call and talked on the phone on her way out. She closed the door behind her and there we were, left naked and alone in the lecture hall.

I fully expected mom to get off me, since after all, my cock was still raging inside her pussy. Instead, she continued sitting on me, looking at me with a loving expression on her face.

"What?" I asked, wondering why she was looking at me like that.

She kissed my cheek. "You're so brave. Really, I'm so proud of you."

"Why?"

Mom clenched her pussy around my cock. "You know why. That took a lot of courage. And I'm glad you kept an open mind."

"It's all for the sake of art. Charity too, I might add."

"Is that so?"

Mom clenched her pussy tighter. It was meant to be teasing expression, but it made my cock ache with pleasure. I was impossibly erect.

I looked at the clock. "Oh shit, I think the next class starts in 20 minutes. Students might be lining up outside this lecture hall soon."

"Right. We better get dressed."

When mom lifted herself and slowly pulled her pussy off my throbbing, rock hard cock, my body jerked.

"What's wrong?" she asked with concern.

"My...you know...it aches. Don't worry, it'll be fine. I'll just have to tuck it carefully inside my underwear and walk slowly. No one will notice. It's no big deal."

She flashed that typical motherly look. "What do you mean it's no big deal? I can't have you walking around campus with a throbbing erection."

Oh yes, it was clear what mom was up to.

"I think you're right."

She nodded. "How would that make me look? Honestly? If we were walking together and it was obvious that you had an erection in your pants. People would think you're my young lover and that we were off to have sex. Imagine that. Word spreads fast around Oxford. My reputation would be totally ruined. I may even lose my job here."

"We can't have that."

Mom took a deep breath and pressed the palms of her hands onto my shoulders.

"Hold still," she said. "This will be quick."

There was a look of total concentration on her face. Then she slowly sat down on my cock again until I was all the way inside of her pussy. This time, she felt even warmer and wetter. Mom was definitely enjoying this.

She rocked her hips back and forth. Slow at first. Then picking up speed. This had nothing to do with art. Nothing to do with expression.

It had everything to do with lust and taking care of my erection. As our eyes were locked, I wondered what was going through her mind. Had she always wanted to fuck her son, or was this a newfound thrill? Or was this solely for thanking me for participating in the art process?

Maybe I'd never know. But I knew that mom was totally fucking aroused. She was breathing heavily and her eyes looked wild with lust and passion. Her hips rocked so fast that her breasts had begun to shake. Ah, those huge nipples of hers. I finally had permission to touch them, or worse...

I bent forward and sucked her large brown nipple. Feeling its stiffness in my mouth. Instead of slapping me, which she should have, mom simply rubbed the back of my head.

"Enjoy it while you can, mister," she moaned. "This is purely for necessity purposes."

I briefly spit her nipple out. "Of course it is. Oh fuck, I'm close."

Mom clenched her pussy tight and rocked her hips in a fast, sensual motion. For such an educated and respectable woman, she really knew how to work her pussy. She was a sex goddess that could rival any Greek or Roman mythological figure. I was certain of that.

I came inside her, shooting spurt after spurt of cum inside mom's pussy. She could sense it too, and showed it by rubbing my skin and letting me know that it was okay. She held me tight against her breast as I came. I could feel her heart beating. Her skin was becoming moist with sweat. She finished me off and drained the rest of my cum by keeping her pussy clenched and her gyration in a slow, controlled manner.

"Oh yes," she groaned. "I've always loved the feeling of a man cumming inside my sex. I just never thought it would be with my own son. What a feeling. And you know what? I kind of like it."

After I finished making a mess of mom's pussy, I looked up at her to see if she really meant it. There was a smile on her face and a naughty gleam in her eyes. Yes, she meant it. She loved the feeling of her own son cumming inside her pussy.

When we stopped fucking, we finally realized that Giavanna had been standing there, watching me cum inside my mother.

"Bellissimo," Giavanna said with excitement. "I'm so glad I was able to witness the final act. Such a beautiful expression of love."

Mom looked so embarrassed that we had been caught. Then that embarrassment faded as Giavanna expressed more pleasure from watching us have sex.

Time was now of the essence. Giavanna put her things away and mom and I got dressed. It was hot seeing mom climb off me. Fluids dripped from her pussy. Both my cum and hers. None of it dripped to the floor though. It went down her legs. Then she went to her purse for a tissue and wiped herself clean, hiding the incriminating tissue back inside her purse.

I watched her get dressed as I got dressed at the same time. It may have been the last time I'd ever get to see her naked, so I wanted to take it all in.

When we were done, Giavanna unlocked the door and students started trickling in, having no idea that a mother and son just had an intense fuck session in their historic classroom.

Mom gave her hair a toss and made sure her outfit was on properly.

"You look great," I said.

She smiled and whispered, "You've just seen me naked, and we've just had sex. You'll always think I look great."

As usual, mom was right. She winked at me and we headed to the door. A few of the students coming into the classroom were also students of my mother. They said 'hi' to mom, and mom said 'hi' back. I waited by the side as mom made small talk with them. Mom was in a great mood after everything we had just done.

While mom finished chatting with her students, who had questions about an upcoming assignment, I noticed that mom suddenly clenched her legs as she politely finished chatting with them. I knew what it was. So did mom.

Cum was dripping from her pussy and was making a mess of her panties. When she finished talking to her students, mom proudly walked to the door, cum flowing and all.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12