Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

"Huh?" she said, not sure she'd heard her husband right. "Do what?"

"Oral sex. You know, suck his dick."

A flash of disbelief, followed by anger, passed through Helen's head. "Is he fucking serious?" she thought. "How could he . . .?" Dee sat there as if he had asked her to give his friend a cup of coffee, not give him a blow job. "Who the hell does he think he is, ordering me to do something like that?" she thought. Aloud, in her iciest voice, she said, "Dee, you'll have Len thinking I'm some kind of slut."

"I don't think he minds, as long as he get the blow job." Then he asked Len, "Do you mind if my wife is a slut?" Len appeared unable to speak.

As the anger coursed through Helen it was accompanied by a feeling of erotic release. Her husband had given her permission to be as sexually uninhibited as she wanted, right in front of his face. Did he really mean it? If he was bluffing she was going to call him on it. She got up from the love seat and stood a few feet in front of Len. After glancing at her husband, who was not reacting at all, Helen unwound the towel from her body to display her nakedness to the man. She folded the towel twice, then dropped it on the floor at Len's feet.

Helen grasped her breasts, squeezing them so her nipples stood out. "You liked looking at my tits last night, didn't you?" Len nodded dumbly. "Do you still like them?" Again he nodded. "No, tell me, Len. Do you like my tits?"

"Uh . . . yes. I like your breasts."

"My tits, you mean?"

"Yeah, your tits. I like them a lot."

"Thank you Len," she said. She ran her hands down over her belly until they were in front of her crotch. "Could you see my pussy last night?"

"I did," he answered, then, anticipating her next question added, "and I liked it - your pussy - a lot."

Helen spread her legs slightly and pushed two fingers into her vagina. She could see the cock rise in the front of Len's shorts. The thought that in a few minutes those shorts would be off him and that cock would be hers to pleasure sent a shiver of anticipation through her. When she pulled her fingers out they were wet from her excitement. She stuck the fingers into her mouth and sucked on them as she pulled them out. "You liked that, didn't you, Len? You liked watching me taste my own pussy."

"Uh huh," he answered in a hoarse croak.

She stuck the fingers back into herself, then held them out to Len. He opened his mouth and let her stick them in, then sucked on them as she pulled them back. "You don't think that's nasty or dirty, do you?"

"Huh uh," Len managed to say.

"Good. What I'm going to do now may be dirty, but it sure won't be nasty." She got on her knees on the towel and reached up to open and unzip Len's shorts. She grasped them at the sides, with her fingers hooked under the elastic of his underpants. Len raised slightly, allowing her to pull the garments down. After she got them off she put her hands on his knees, bending forward slightly as she ran her fingers up his thighs until she was grasping his very erect penis in both hands. As she did so she realized that it was longer and thicker than Dee's. Even longer than her first husband's had been. "Can I do it?" she thought. "Can I get this big thing completely in my mouth? Well girl, you're gonna find out." She took tip into her mouth and ran her tongue over it before leaning forward, taking over half of it in. Then she very slowly drew it out through her lightly closed lips. Looking up she asked, "Did you like that too, Len?"

"Oh hell yes," he gasped. Nothing ever felt so good."

"What felt good, Len?" she teased.

"My cock . . . your mouth. Oh hell, I love it."

"Good," she said as she sucked him in again until he was touching the opening to her throat. She hesitated, getting used to the feeling. "It's now or never. Do it!" she thought. "Be a slut Dee can be proud of." Ignoring her gag reflex, she lunged forward, burying her nose in Len's pubic hair and his cock-head in her throat.

"Ohmygodohmygod," he mumbled, his sexual need completely under her control

"Oh my god," Dee mimicked softly. "That is so fucking hot. Suck it baby. Suck that man's cock." He had to fight to keep from taking out his own dick and jacking off as he looked at the stranger sitting there with his dick in Helen's mouth. He resisted, wanting this act to be hers alone.

Helen was afraid that Len was going to lose control and cum too soon, so she pulled back, once more releasing his organ from her lips. She held it in front of her face and gently blew her breath on it, letting the evaporating saliva cool him down. She glanced around to see her husband's eyes locked on what she was doing. The knowledge that he was watching, and approving, turned her on almost as much as Len's dick did. Turning her attention back to that dick, she stuck out her tongue and licked downward. Reaching between the man's legs, she pulled his testicles forward until she could kiss each of them. She ran her tongue along the underside of his nut sac. From the inarticulate sounds Len was making she knew she was giving him the same thrills that that she had learned to give her husband.

After exploring Len's balls with her lips and tongue, Helen was ready for the best part and she knew Len would oblige her. She planted a series of tiny kisses up his shaft until she was licking around the underside of his crown. Breaking contact to look up, first at Dee, who was still staring at her, then at Len, she said, "I'm going to make you cum now, Len. Will you do that? Will you cum for me? In my mouth?" Completely under the woman's control, Len was unable to speak - or hardly even think. All he could do was nod dumbly.

Helen opened her lips and dropped her head. No hesitation this time, she plunged him completely into her throat once more. She gently shook her head, knowing that would stimulate the entire length of him, then slowly withdrew until only about half of his organ was in her mouth. She grasped the base of his cock and bobbed her head, stroking him with her lips and tongue.

When Helen was in college she had a girlfriend much more experienced in sexual matters than she had been. When the girl told her that "different guys taste different. Their semen, I mean." Helen had been unable to get over the 'yuck!' factor (letting a guy do what? Where? You let him put it in your mouth? Oh, yuck!). She hadn't even thought about the comparison the girl had been making until Len's cum was in her mouth. It did taste different, although the only thing she had to compare it to was Dee's. But as Len's dick throbbed and her mouth filled with his emissions she found that it was saltier, and more bitter, than what she usually received from her husband. As he continued to cum she vaguely wondered how soon she'd have another load, from another man, to compare.

Nevertheless she enjoyed what Len was doing, and what she was taking from him. She reveled in the power she held. For those few moments Len was completely under her control - and she loved it.

When he finally was through throbbing she held some of his spunk in her mouth while she pulled his dick out. Looking first at Len she opened her lips and showed him the slimy wad on her tongue, then she turned to her husband and showed it to him also. For a second she was tempted to move over and kiss Dee open-mouthed to smear the goo on his face and tongue. After all, he hadn't asked her if she wanted Lens' cum, why should she ask him before sharing it? But she decided to be greedy. She wanted it all herself, so she closed her lips and swallowed, then said, "Nope. Certainly not nasty." She took Len back into her mouth and coaxed a few final drops from him, working on him until he was nearly flaccid.

When she was sure she had everything he had to offer, Helen pulled Len's dick out of her mouth and looked up. "Did you like it?" she asked, rhetorically she knew.

"Oh god yes. That was better than anything I ever felt before. Thank you, Helen. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure," she said, knowing full well it had been more his pleasure than hers. "Now, help me up." As Len helped her to her feet she wished she'd started giving head earlier in life, when her knees had been younger and more flexible. "Oh well, better late than never," she told herself.

Once she was back on her feet, she gave Len a little peck on the cheek as if she was dismissing him. He'd served her purpose and she was through with him as she turned to her husband. Although he was still wearing his shorts, his excitement was obvious. "And now, Len, my husband is going to fuck me. You can stay and watch if you want, but no touching. You've had your turn, now it's ours." As she said it Dee was pulling his shorts off.

"Uh . . . I think I'd better go," Len stammered.

"Suit yourself," she replied, her eyes locked on her husband. Helen moved to the bed, laying out with her legs spread. As her husband approached she rubbed her pussy with both hands, then held her labia open for him. As he slid into her Helen heard the door open and close. She never even glanced up.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers
12