Helen

Story Info
She experiences bisexual passion for the first time.
1.2k words
4.06
58.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose P
Rose P
15 Followers

Far away from home. All on my own. Art everywhere.

It was the closest thing to heaven I had ever experienced. I was free. Free to come and go as I pleased. Free to meet and chat to anyone I wanted to. Free to watch anything they were willing to put on the planks.

It was during the 2 weeks of this art festival in the middle of winter that I met a group of very interesting bohemian hippies. There was the most beautiful woman with them. Tall, long dark hair, pale skin, deep red lips & gorgeous green eyes. Helen was her name & I felt electricity from the moment she looked at me.

Her partner (I forget his name) obviously noticed it too. After chatting to them for a while and drinking coffee he suggested I meet them that evening at the place they were staying. I of course jumped at the opportunity – I knew something big was about to happen and was always keen for a new experience.

I agreed to meet them at the place they were staying that evening. I left with plenty of time to wander the streets of the little art infused town and find the place they were staying. It was cold. Very cold.

I found their place & nervously knocked at the door. I was greeted by a warm house and smiling guy. He welcomed me in and handed me a glass of red wine. I walked into the lounge and found Helen naked on the couch. God she was gorgeous! Long legs- neatly shaved pussy - big gorgeous tits. She opened her arms and welcomed me over to sit next to her.

I had read & heard about the "girl on girl" thing. I had imagined it when I was alone. I had wondered about it. Here I was standing in a room with the opportunity a few meters away. My breath caught and I felt myself getting dizzy.

Her male friend gently pushed me from behind. I walked toward her as if in a dream. He slipped my trench coat off. I sat down next to her on the couch and he kneeled down in front of me to remove my shoes. Her hand found it's way to my buttons and she started to slip the buttons of my shirt open. His hands found there way up my jeans to the fly. He undid the zip of my Levi's while her hands found their way into my bra. My dizziness intensified!

He slipped my jeans over my hips and down over my ankles. Her hand slipped down my belly and round the band of my g-string. He slipped it off and he rolled it down my legs she rubbed her breast against my cheek as her fingers rolled my nipple through the bra's fabric.

I followed my natural urge to turn my mouth toward her breast. I found myself wrapping my mouth around her nipple. He parted my legs. His hands skirted up the inside of my thighs.

My hands followed their own plan and wandered up her body to her breasts. I found her hard nipple and rolled it between my fingers. It felt divine. His hand had found it's way to my pussy and his fingers parted the lips. His middle finger slipped inside me.

I was reeling with all the sensations. My hips raised themselves and my legs opened wider he suddenly pulled away and Helen got up in front of me. She put her hands out and I grasped them. She pulled me up and off the couch and led me through to the bedroom. He followed.

When we got there she came up behind me she slipped my shirt over my shoulders and my bra off. I was naked, dizzy, giggly and very, very wet. Her hands slid up from my waist and she cupped my breasts. Her mouth was on the back of my neck. She did nothing - just stood holding my breasts and breathing softly against my neck.

I found myself dying for her to touch me all over and pushed myself back against her. She responded by gently sinking her teeth into my neck and tugging on my nipples. My wetness was running down my legs by then. She led me to the bed and lay me down on it face up. She slipped her hands between my knees as she crouched down on the floor in front of the bed.

Gripping my knees she firmly dragged me toward the edge of the bed spreading my legs wide open. My arms were spread out above me, my legs over the edge of the bed, my pussy wide open and exposed. She stood up to look at me and he came up behind her he grasped her nipples and rolled them between his fingers.

His hand slipped down to her mound and parted the lips of her pussy. They were both surveying me. I was oh so ready for them to do whatever they wanted. I started arching my back and spreading my legs even wider my fingers found my own nipples and started rolling them and tugging them. My eyes had closed and the next thing I knew there were a pair of hands around my wrists pulling my arms apart and away from my nipples.

When I opened my eyes I found her standing at the end of the bed - he was pulling my arms open. His hands found their way to my nipples and he rolled them for me. She dropped to her knees again and her hands rested on my knees very quietly. She asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this. I wanted to shout out HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YES! YES! YES! YES! All I could do was nod. She smiled and nodded. In return her hands skirted up my thighs and fluttered over my mound. His hands cupped my breasts and squeezed!

Her fingers parted my pussy lips. His hands ran down my arms. I lost track of what he was doing at this stage as all my attention was focussed on her and her hands. Her finger went round and round my mulberry bush and her other fingers went into me. The sensations were overwhelming. I closed my eyes and sank into them completely.

She plunged her fingers into me deep and her thumb rested and rubbed over my clit. My hips raised themselves and I groaned. I wanted to cry out FUCK ME HARD! But my voice was failing me. My arms had been released by this stage and I pushed them into her hair I guided her head down toward my ever so wet pussy. She more than willingly complied.

Her tongue played with my clit and she grazed her teeth over it. I felt the mounting sensation of the beginnings of an orgasm I pulled her mouth against my clit harder. She responded by sucking harder and moving her tongue against it harder.

Suddenly my orgasm exploded - it ripped down my spine and then back up again - I believe I screamed very hard!

The second wave was warmer and more sustained it rolled up my spine along my legs and into my fingers and toes! I heard her moaning and when I opened my eyes found her standing head down over my pussy, legs spread and him plunging into her from behind. She gripped my legs and I saw her throw back her hair as he gripped her hips and pulled her against him harder and harder. Suddenly she screamed out and he groaned! I was totally blown away!

And all this had only taken an hour and a half.

Rose P
Rose P
15 Followers