Helen - A Pain in the Ass

Story Info
Helen's manager desires a piece of her ass...
1.2k words
3.57
28.2k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since English is not my native language, please bear with me - thanks.

The events described below have really happened - therefore, names and locations might have been changed, with the exception of the sexual events.

*****

It's almost six o'clock and I'm back from work - everybody works here, no matter what, you need to work - the alternative is the imprisonment...

The phone bell rings - it's Helen - "Look, I'm in trouble! I need you to be at the corner of my street at seven, sharp!"...

"Wait, what kind of trouble?" I know by now that Helen uses some words without really meaning what she's saying...

"I don't have time to explain now - just make sure that you aren't late!"...

At seven o'clock, in the evening, sharp, I see Helen coming - she looks nervous...

"The bloody bastard manager has been informed that I'm a tramp - I know who has told him that, but, for the moment, I cannot kick her ass"...

"And so... what?!? It's not illegal to give your ass around town!"...

"No, the problem is that, as I've heard, he wants a piece of it!"...

I know, by now, what a piece of trash Helen is...

But I also know what a hard rock she can be, with, or without reason, simply because she chooses so...

"So, what's the story?"

"We are supposed to be at the institute, on duty, all night long - only me and the bastard"...

We reach there, get the duty responsibilities from a nice blond coworker of Helen - I have no chances, since she's married and also has a little child, as Helen rushes to inform me...

I see that the room has, on a shelve, a radio.

I switch it on.

I get back and take a seat - I unzip my trousers and take Helen by the back of her neck.

She gets the message, kneels, and starts working.

Her lips and tongue and throat are doing wonders - she's under the table and she's doing just fine...

She's milking the head of my dick with her lips, while licking around with her tongue, then she grabs me by my balls and engulfs me - the zipper is clearly giving me some troubles, but I'm not the guy to take off my trousers in a public institution...

I let my belt free and let my trousers go down to my knees - by now, Helen holds the base of my dick - she's sucking - she's hungry - real hungry...

I sense something moving at the entrance of the room - it's the manager, looking at me with a bewildered face.

I show him, with a finger at my lips, that he should be quiet...

He steps back, and, in less than a minute I explode, letting Helen swallow all my cum.

She is, as usual, quite good at it...

She raises, and I zip back my trousers...

It's quite clear to me that the manager has, somehow, watched the whole scene...

He enters, quite sure of himself, almost yelling to Helen: "This institution is designing national importance matters! Do you know that bringing outsiders here may be treated as treason?"

I stop him in a laughter: "Wait a minute! Just a moment, please!" And I take out, from my pocket, my I.D. and the access permit from the place where I work- it's a national institute of research...

The guy is clearly confused... He wants to mumble something, then, in a loud voice: "Yes! But I've seen what you were doing!"

I look at him, straight into his eyes - he's already scared...

You really have seen nothing! And, in case you imagine that you've seen something, there will be your word, against mine, and her's"...

I'm sure that he won't try it!...

"Look, I'm gonna leave now, for a few minutes, and bring a bottle of vodka - we get to know each other and we won't be so tense"...

The guy steps back: "I shall be in my office - Helen knows how to reach me"...

It takes us more than two hours to empty the bottle...

After an hour, or so, I let him know who the next of kin I am, some connections...

He's surely wondering if this isn't the last day (or, better said, night) when he works in that enterprise, manager, or not!...

As soon as we get back in Helen's office, I lock the door and make Helen take off her jeans and her panties.

I make her climb the desk and stick my dick into her already wet cunt.

The soles of her feet are pressing my chest and I stand there, still, awaiting her to milk me with the velvet walls of her fucking cunt...

I just enjoy the feeling, while she's telling me that I'm a bastard, a bad guy, who doesn't want to take care of her...

"Now, you! Stupid bitch! You have a dick! Use it!"...

She milks me, does her moves, but I'm a little bit drunk...

She orgasms, two or three times, but I still stand still - she's furious!

When I feel that I'm ready, I grab her by her hair, get her down from the desk, and make her suck it...

Honestly, I love the way she makes me finish...

"Now, bitch! Be, or try, or pretend to be, a good girl and call me a cab! I'm wasted! I need to sleep!"

The taxi comes, and I go home...

At half past seven in the morning - a beautiful Sunday morning! - I hear the door bell ringing insistingly...

It's Helen: "I'll take a shower, then, whenever you can do it, I want you to fuck my brains out!"...

Just as determined as ever!

She's wet from the shower - she's wet because she's wet! I don't know...

My dick is up, hard as a cannon!

Her moist lips engulf it - she's riding me - I wet my finger and stick it up her ass: "Oh God! Oh Gosh! Oh my, my! You, bloody fucker!"...

She's moving really hard, while I only want to (or pretend to) sleep...

She orgasms - I cannot tell how many times...

"I hate you for being so lazy!"

Helen is angry - let her be!

She knows that I won't cum with her above me!

"Now, you fucking little cunt! You hate me?!? Let me fill your cunt with my fucking jizz! You, little beast!"

I do perfectly know how afraid she is of being impregnated, so I take advantage, teasing her...

She instantly jumps away from my dick and goes somewhere in the corner of the room - I know that she's scared, but I also know that she's playing...

I jump out from the bed, reach her, grab her by her hair:"Now, bitch! Suck it! Suck it as it is your last meal! Don't you dare waste a drop! You! Fucking slutty bitch!"

Gosh! How wonderful she is! She sucks me dry in less than a minute, caressing my balls and scratching the back of my balls...

If, generally, she wasn't such a pain in the ass, I would surely marry her!

But... she's a devil in disguise!...