Helen and Harry and Me

Story Info
She loves how I eat her pussy and the way her husband fucks.
4.8k words
4.13
58.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Harry and Helen are happily married and both are friends of mine. He is well hung and has great stamina and she is very happy, even overjoyed, with his regular love-making. However, Helen also relishes the way I eat her pussy so she likes me to join them now and then. Harry knows this is no more than honest lust on the part of his wife, and we have certain protocols that we all follow, so there is no chance of his being jealous of her. We are all happy with the arrangement, so we get together often, and he and I team up to pleasure Helen sexually, while immensely enjoying ourselves.

They are both in their mid-thirties, making them considerably younger than I, but we have many things in common other than our age. She has dark brown hair and I would describe her, not at all euphemistically, as pleasantly plump. Others might call her fat but Helen is comfortable with her body, likes good food and doesn't worry about a few pounds. She also really loves good sex, as do Harry and I, which is the reason we all enjoy ourselves so much when we get together.

The last time we got together, Harry was wearing a bathrobe when he met me at the door. From the way the robe was sticking out in front I could see he had a prodigious erection. After we shook hands and said hello, he locked and bolted the door behind us and we hurried to the bedroom where Helen was waiting. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread, showing off her clean-shaven pussy and every other part of her body. Completely naked, she smiled at me, anticipating the good things I would shortly be doing for her and myself.

After hugging her and kissing her hello on her warm lips, I peeled off my clothing. Harry shucked off his robe and, seconds after my arrival, all of us were equally naked, with Helen lying on her back, waiting for me and her husband to start doing what all of us love so much.

I didn't make her wait very long. Cupping one of her big, succulent breasts under either hand, I started licking one of her dark pink nipples. They are big and sensitive and, after just a few strokes of my tongue, the first one had become fully erect. When I started licking the other nipple, it achieved the same state just as quickly. For the next few minutes, my tongue alternated between the gorgeous twins, relishing the way her hard nipples, with their many tiny ridges felt against my tongue. Helen was breathing deeply and her upper body was squirming on the bed when I took the first of her luscious breasts into my mouth.

It was big and full and soft and vibrant. With my lips forming a seal, my cheeks worked like a bellows, sucking on the magnificent globe, and my tongue continued its caressing of Helen's nipple and areola. After a few minutes, my mouth switched to her other breast, so I could lick and suck this one the same way. Helen's body started squirming even more strenuously on the bed under me, and she began cooing in bliss. I happily alternated between her succulent breasts while her movements became more pronounced, until she was pushing one up against my mouth every time it moved between them.

As my mouth pleasured one part of Helen's body, another part also felt the effect. I smelled the delectable aroma of her pussy juices and, when I looked down her sexy form, I saw her squirming down there too, and I also saw the source of the fragrance. Small drops were collecting on Helen's pussy and dripping off to soak into the bed, a terrible waste of one of the most delicious treats in the world. Although it had been fun, I bid adieu to her gorgeous breasts and started licking and kissing and nuzzling my way down her round belly to where a feast awaited me.

When I reached Helen's mons, I licked all around there, before getting off the bed and back on at the foot. She saw me approaching on my knees, and spread and raised her legs so I could duck under them and let them rest on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her thighs until my hands came to rest on her mons, and gazed at the beautiful pussy I was about to eat.

Helen's luscious outer lips are plump and inviting, especially when they are clean-shaven as they were that day. Her inner lips were pink and swollen with her lust, and had blossomed out of her slit like lovely flower petals. At the end of the inner lips, her precious clit was peeking out through the folds that surround it, and I knew it would be swollen and pink by the time she and I were ready for me to engulf the little darling in my mouth. I leaned in more closely and gently pulled her slit open, loosing a fragrant cloud that I breathed in with delight.

There were traces of her pussy juices on the insides of Helen's thighs, and I started by licking it off them, before advancing to the heavier flow that was trickling down her crotch. Her nectar was fresher and more delicious there than it had been on her thighs, and I devoured it all before starting to slowly lick one of her outer lips.

Harry joined us on the bed, but closer to the head, and he approached Helen on his knees too. She saw him and opened her mouth wide so they could do what they both wanted to do. My tongue was meandering its way up one smooth outer pussy lip while I watched her slowly engulf Harry's entire shaft until his pubic hair was against her face. Helen couldn't talk, of course, but I could hear her murmuring with delight at the way her husband's cock had stuffed her mouth so well and at what my tongue was doing for her.

I was much more concerned with eating the beautiful pussy under my face than I was with what my friend's were doing, but my tongue knows its way around well enough that I had no need to follow its progress. Instead, I watched Helen slowly moving her face back and forth as her mouth alternated between engulfing Harry's entire cock and drawing back until just the head was between her lips.

They have done this same sex act thousands of times over the last ten years and, during that time, they have learned how to get the most pleasure for both of them. They do it by her face moving back and forth as they were doing that day, and he remains in place and lets all the parts of his wife's mouth do the work it loves doing.

My mouth was working too, and it was also a labor of love. Helen's pussy was writhing under my ministrations by the time I reached her mons and planted a soft kiss. I brought my tongue back to her adorable pink love hole and it sluiced up all the fresh juices before starting to lick her other outer lip.

I treated this one as I had the first, reveling in the soft skin and the way Helen's pussy was moving under my face. Taking as much time as I thought best, I licked all the way to her mons again, and gently kissed her there once more, before looking at the progress her clever mouth was making on Harry's long, thick cock.

He must have thought the progress was delightful, because his body was writhing in pleasure from the sensations Helen was giving him, and I could hear him sighing and moaning blissfully. Except for those sounds, we were pretty quiet. My mouth was too pleasurably occupied to want to say anything, as was Helen's, and hers was too full to talk anyhow. After kissing her mons again, I moved my attentions back to the lady's wet love hole to continue what we were both enjoying so much.

First, of course, I feasted on all her delicious fresh juices. After I had licked up everything available, I started between an inner and an outer lip, beginning with the small, very smooth and sensitive patch between their origins. I caressed this area with my tongue and, after reaching the point where the two lips were close together, I tilted my head slightly so I could slip that versatile organ of taste between them and lick them both at once. When she felt my tongue reach this point, Helen's pussy ceased its random movements and started fucking up into my face.

Moving like a hummingbird, my tongue slowly advanced upward until I reached the end of the inner lip, where it and the other inner lip merge to form Helen's clit hood. I raised my head and admired the little cutie, noting how it had almost entirely pushed its way out from under its protection. It resembled a lovely pink pearl, and I expected to soon have it cuddled inside my mouth, but not just then. I also looked to see how close Harry was to cumming.

It's wasn't a matter of voyeurism. He has painful memories from some time ago, when he was 69ing with her, and Helen climaxed while his cock was in her mouth, clamping her teeth on his erection. That ended the sexual action for that night and for the next week, until the bruises healed and, since then, they have always been careful to be sure that he cums first, and then it is her turn for an orgasm. From the movements of Harry's body and the grimace of joy flickering across his face, I knew he was close to cumming, so I stopped what I was doing with Helen's pussy, except for slurping up all the nectar she had just produced.

However, I am enough of a voyeur to watch what was happening, especially since I knew that my cock would be replacing Harry's in his wife's wet chamber of pleasure. She continued moving her face slowly back and forth, taking his shaft all the way into her mouth, until she suddenly began to increase her pace. I knew that she must have felt her husband's cock starting to throb against her tongue and lips, because that's when she prepares to have her mouth filled with his cum.

Besides the faster pace, Helen was using shorter strokes, because she didn't want his semen shooting down her throat until her mouth had a chance to relish the taste and texture and swallow it. After a minute of the different strokes, I saw and heard Harry as he started to cum. His buttocks clenched and he sighed and moaned in bliss, and I knew he had ejaculated, but his wife didn't stop sucking on his cock.

Twice more, while I watched, Harry's ass tightened, and I knew he was squirting more of his juice into her mouth. Helen continued stroking his shaft between her lips and, when she knew he was through cumming, Helen took his still hard cock out of her mouth and held it in her fingers.

"My turn now," George, she told me. "Make me cum the way you know how ." Having said that, Helen turned her attentions back to her husband's erection so she could get the rest of his semen off it and out of it and fully savor it in her mouth.

While Helen was milking and sucking the cum out of her husband's cock, I brought my mouth back below her dripping pink hole and started licking between the other pair of pussy lips. My tongue began its highly pleasurable assignment by slowly caressing the area between this pair of labia and, when I reached the point where these two lips were close together, I slid my tongue into the seam between them.

Once again, I slowly progressed upward, giving Helen as much fun as I could with my tongue, until I reached her clit hood again. When I looked at her face and body this time, she had finished with Harry's cock, and he was lying next to her, holding it in his hand. It was still fully erect and ready to go where it was told, which I knew would be Helen's pussy. She was letting herself go completely, thrashing about on the bed, with her head rolling back on the pillow and her eyes closed. When she felt my tongue stop what it was doing, she opened them.

"Suck my clit, George. Make me cum," she urged me.

The adorable little pearl she wanted me to suck had pushed its way entirely out from under its protective hood, and was ready to be taken into my mouth. I gently flicked it with the tip of my tongue, and Helen moved slightly and repeated her request, emphasizing it by thrusting her pussy even more strongly against my face.

I was not quite ready, because I wanted to raise Helen to the apex of her arousal before bringing about her orgasm. She and Harry know this, which is one reason they like me to join them when they want to give each other some special loving. Once again, I brought my tongue back down to Helen's love hole but, this time, I pried open her slit and thrust my tongue right in.

Her movements became even more strenuous; her hips started swiveling under my face, thrusting her legs out and back past the sides of my face like a pair of pistons. She was sobbing and whimpering in time with the movements of her hips, but I continued with what I was doing. Always moving slowly, never in a hurry, I continued upward until the tip of my nose brushed up against Helen's completely uncovered clit.

Her legs were still thrusting past my head, and it felt almost as if she were trying to wrap her pussy around my face. When I looked, I saw that her thighs had rotated slightly outward, presenting herself fully to me, and I knew it was time for her climax. I raised my face slightly and my mouth engulfed the adorable pink pearl and started to suck. My lips formed a seal at the base, while my tongue caressed the swollen sides and top of the little morsel.

"Yes! Right there!" Helen sang out joyfully. Seconds later, she gave out with an ecstatic but incoherent cry as she started cumming.

Her soft but strong legs clamped onto my temples and Helen's hands went to the back of my head and buried themselves in what little hair I have so she could press my face against her pussy. Helen continued fucking up against my mouth, actually bouncing up and down on the mattress, and her legs swung wildly from side to side, carrying my head like a willing and happy prisoner. As she yanked me about the bed, I clung tightly to her thighs, kept my mouth sucking and licking her clit and enjoyed the wild ride.

When she climaxed, Helen gave put with another cry, even louder and even more joyous. Her back arched; all her muscles clenched and she drove her pussy against my mouth for an ultimate time. After her great orgasm, Helen completely relaxed on the bed with her eyes closed and her mouth open in a grimace of pure pleasure as she luxuriated her head in the pillow. Harry saw how his wife lost all muscular control while in the throes of cumming, and was glad his cock hadn't been in her mouth when it happened.

Her legs also released their grip, and I backed away but quickly returned to devour all the fresh nectar that had spattered on her legs, crotch and all over her pussy. However, I left those that were still in the lovely pink hole that had produced them. It was a sacrifice, because I knew how delicious they would have been, but I also knew that the juices would be needed to provide lubrication for Harry's cock, which would be plunging in and out of that Heavenly place in a few minutes.

Helen needed to rest after her great orgasm, but no longer than a couple of minutes. She let us know, by sliding over to sit on the edge of the bed, that she was ready, and Harry lay on his back where his wife had been. While he held his cock upright, in a position for her to impale herself on it, Helen crouched over him, holding her pussy lips apart. She was on the Pill, and his is the only cock that touches her pussy and vice versa, so there was no concern about pregnancy or AIDS or any kind of STD.

Helen lowered her body enough to make contact, and he rubbed the end of his cock in her wetness to spread the lubrication. I had left plenty there, and she had produced more in anticipation of getting Harry's big cock deeply into herself. Her juices were so plentiful they were running from her pussy down his erection, and some were even trickling down the insides of her thighs. When both were ready, he centered his big, mushroom-shaped head in the place where they wanted it, and she lowered her body enough to let it wedge its way into her pussy.

Helen sighed happily and a grimace of pleasure flickered across her face at the initial penetration. She really loves the way I eat her out, and I have brought her to some great orgasms, but there is nothing she likes as much as climaxing when her pussy is fully crammed with her doting husband's cock. He feels much the same way. Harry loves having his wife suck him off, but the main benefit of getting head from her is that it takes the edge off his horniness. That way, they can fuck for a long time, with him plowing his cock in and out of her until they finally reach their climaxes, which are thunderous and as close to simultaneous as they can get them.

With just the head of Harry's cock inside her pussy, Helen paused to let the pleasure throb through her body, before lowering herself enough to let another inch or two surge into her. Once more, she sighed joyfully, and her sound was echoed by Harry, who was already feeling the many well-trained muscles of his wife's pussy as they massaged his cock. Once again, they stayed in that position for a minute, both of them reveling in the pleasure they were receiving and that both of them knew they were giving to the other.

In a series of small increments, Helen impaled her pussy on Harry's big, stiff cock, until its entire length was inside her. She was still perched on top of him in the cowgirl position, but they both prefer the more intimate full-length skin on skin contact of the female superior or missionary positions. To change, Helen straightened her knees so her legs were outside of Harry's and leaned forward until her body was stretched out on top of him. She slid her arms under his and he placed his hands on her body, expecting to caress her sides and back and ass with them when she started moving on top of him. They kissed, long and deep and lovingly, and then it was my turn to get involved.

My cock had become fully erect when I saw Helen's sexy naked body on the bed, and had stayed that way for as long as my mouth was relishing her pussy. It had softened somewhat as I waited for my friends to get into position, but that would be no problem. I lay beside Harry with my hips beside his face and my legs pointing at the head of the bed. I would be able to caress Helen's ass and hips and back as her mouth was doing the same for my cock.

She had a slightly different idea. "Why don't you stick your finger into my ass and give me sort of a DP?" she suggested, as she reached back and spread her cheeks to encourage me.

I moistened my middle finger with saliva and reached up and slipped it into the tight, warm hole she was holding open for me. Helen cooed happily and started moving forward, pulling her pussy out from around Harry's shaft and her ass from my finger. When she stroked back, his hands caressed her back and sides, ending up pressing on her hips and helping him drive his cock back into her. Simultaneously, I plunged my finger into her ass, the combination eliciting a murmur of joy. That was the last sound Helen made for a while, because her mouth was busy after that.

The next time she moved forward, she leaned in my direction with her lips spread wide apart. I was holding my cock steady for her, and Helen took most of it inside her mouth and fondled it with her tongue before gliding back on top of Harry, leaving the head lightly held between her lips. My finger and her husband's cock drove deeply into her again, but Helen said nothing. On her next stroke forward, she took my cock deeply into her wet chamber of pleasure again, and her tongue caressed it the same way. I shifted my position slightly so she could more easily give me the deep throat that I know she loves to do.

Every time she moved forward after that, Helen took my cock all the way into her mouth, right up until my pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose. She stayed there for a few seconds, with her tongue laving my shaft that was inside her mouth, before sliding back to have my finger and Harry's big cock plunged into her other two pleasure holes again. She was in charge of our fun and set the tempo, and it was a slow one.

The leisurely movements were great for two reasons. Helen and I could truly revel in the way her lips and tongue and my cock were pleasuring each other, and she and her husband could take their time and make their fucking last as long as they wanted it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12