Helen and Jim Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Helen's hands slid under June and July's chests to grip December's thighs, her fingers slipping into the crack of his folded legs behind his knees to pull him forward. She wanted him to ride her cowboy style. He made a quick glance at the closed curtain which did a good job dulling the throbbing music, then turned back to Helen and said pleadingly,

"I can't! I'm not allowed to have actual intercourse with the clientele."

But the hand gripping her aching womanhood told a different story. She responded by pulling on his legs harder. June cooed,

"Do it. I want her inside me too." July added,

"Yes! Let her fill you and then us as well! She's too big to miss out on. I want her!"

Helen pulled hard and with a final glance at the curtain, December rose up and slid forward over her aching prick. Reaching back around his hip he took her cock between his trembling thumb and fingers and guided her tip to his quivering sphincter. She watched his face intently and as he began to lower himself onto her he closed his eyes in rapture. His ass was no stranger to this kind of lust, yet he had to take her slowly to adjust to her generous girth before he finished impaling himself on her. Her swollen head filled him and the shaft followed. Her womanhood was extra thick in the middle then slimmed down as the shaft neared her body. This made it perform slightly like a butt plug and his gripping sphincter had a tendency to hold her inside him. Helen spread her legs wider allowing him to settle down fully upon her. Once in place he squeezed the base of her swollen prick with all his might and was rewarded with a moan from Helen, a moan that was echoed by June and July.

At first he held still. Only working his muscles to milk her throbbing member, reveling in the feeling of fullness she created in him. A feeling he craved, but only occasionally had the pleasure of enjoying. He'd had some other big ones in him, but only one had been as thick as Helen. Mr. December leaned forward and placed a hand on the back of each of each of his cohorts heads pressing their eager mouths further into her breasts as they sucked and flicked her nipples with their tongues. Helen pulled her hands from December's legs and placed them behind her head as the men serviced her body.

After several minutes December began to enthusiastically pump his hips up and down sliding his asshole along her raging member. Helen was just starting to get into the motion and move her own hips when he let out with a groan and sprayed cum all over the side of June and July's faces. Both guys moaned in unison and June popped up off her breast and said,

"My turn!"

December pulled off of Helen's still aching womanhood and pulled a groan from her as she raised her hips up off the bed to follow his magical gripping ass. June quickly straddled Helen in December's place and proceeded to swallow her girl cock in his hungry ass. He wasn't very tight and within a few seconds he was bouncing up and down on her with a will. It was quickly obvious to Helen he wasn't going to last long and she no sooner thought it and he was spraying his juices onto her stomach and in July's hair. As he came he ground his ass against her, loudly moaning and groaning. When the last spurt had landed he slowly slid off to one side of her still unsatisfied prick and fell into an almost catatonic state.

July wasted no time rolling June out of the way and straddling Helen. Like the two before him, July grabbed Helen's now painfully erect girl cock and aimed it at his hole. He settled down on the tip and pushed against her. He sucked in a gasp of pain and caused Helen to grimace as well. He pushed again, this time a little more tentatively, but his sphincter was clamped shut. Helen slipped her hands down to his hips and gripping him tightly pushed up in an attempt to enter him. He barked out a quick 'ugh' of pain and tears began to stream from his eyes. A sudden realization hit Helen.

"You're a virgin aren't you."

She said it as a statement of fact and July miserably nodded his head yes. December looked up at him surprised, but June lay there with a euphoric grin on his dazed face. July stuttered out,

"I...I...I want to really badly and...and I want you to be my first. You seem so sweet and after your break up and all I h-h-hoped to give my virginity to you!"

July hung his head and Helen was torn. She wanted him alright; hell she wanted any ass at the moment because she was screaming horny, but she knew in her heart if she took this boy she would hurt him. His virginity was such a sweet and heartfelt gift, yet if she took him it would be bliss for her and misery for him. She couldn't do it.

"Thank you for such a thoughtful gift, but I can't accept it tonight. You aren't properly prepared and I could do actual damage to your very cute, however too tight little butt. Find someone of a more compatible size to stretch you and then another time I will accept your gift."

"But I won't be a virgin then!" He wailed.

"Honey, when I push my way into for the first time, even after some other lucky person as taken your virginity, I promise it will still feel like the first time!" December said,

"Amen to that!"

Just then the curtain slid partially open and both Angel and the Asian waiter were standing there. The waiter took one look at the scene and looking directly at December said,

"Jeffery, you better gather up these two and get your asses back over to the bar. Tyrone is looking for you and if he sees you've been giving this level of service you'll get fired!"

"Oh shit! Come on Lou! We've got to get going!"

"What about Neal? He's really out of it! How are we going to get him moving?" Angel purred,

"Leave him here boys and make an excuse for him, Helen and I will take care of him and send him over later."

Angel took the drinks from the waiter as Jeffery and Lou scrambled off of the table turned bed. Once they were gone she signed the tab sheet and stepped in with Helen, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

"Now what have we here? Helen you still look pretty frustrated for a woman that has spent the last twenty minutes with three gorgeous willing men. How can that be?"

Helen lay with her dress around her waist, her long stocking clad legs slightly spread and her still throbbing member pointing straight up at the ceiling. She heaved a heavy sigh that caused her uncovered breasts rise and fall then said,

"Well everything was going great and the boys decided to go the extra mile for me, but evidentially I was too much for them because they came before I did and I couldn't even get inside that last one."

"Oh really? Virgin?"

Helen nodded.

"What about this one?" Angel asked pointing to a still orgasm drunk Neal.

"He must get a lot of action because he wasn't tight at all and on top of that he was so jacked up that he came in less than 30 seconds." Helen said with a little pout.

"He wasn't tight onyou?" Angel said in disbelief. Helen shrugged and nodded.

"Hmmm...I have an idea on how to tighten him up a bit and it just might get us both off."

"Angel, right now I'm so horny I'd be willing to try anything."

"That's a good answer. Pull him over on top of you and put that hard girl dick back inside him. There's something I've wanted to try and he just volunteered." Helen giggled and said,

"Angel you're not!" But she was already pulling Neal over on top of her. He was helping out a little, but not much as she pulled him into position and spread his legs. Reaching down below his butt cheek she nudged her swollen member back to his well stretched anus. While she didn't exactly fall in it certainly wasn't difficult to get inside him. He let out a distracted mmmm of satisfaction as she filled him for the second time that evening. Angel got on the bed between Helen's legs and nudged her to spread them a bit further. Helen obliged and pulled Neal's knees up along her sides. Angel moved closer, her own girl cock rock hard and lubricated for penetration. The delirious Neal was not paying attention as Angel got into position behind him. She placed a hand in the middle of his back and leaning up over him used the other one to guide her slippery prick head to his anus. The tip easily found the crack where Helen's womanhood disappeared into Neal and with a quick thrust the tip of Angel's turgid member joined the party.

The sudden sharp pain brought Neal back to life, at least a little, and he tried to squirm away. But that wasn't going to happen since he was trapped between these two tall Amazon warrior women. Angel's cock was very slippery and it took very little effort to finish pushing herself the rest of the way into his wide open rectum. Neal was quivering as he lay between them, impaled on their eager eager girl pricks. Angel let out with a,

"Woohoo! Damn that feels awesome! He's good-n-tight now!"

"Oh my God! Angel, this is incredible! I'm not going to last too long because this feels really, really good!"

"That's ok, I'm pretty horny myself! Let's fuck him like we stole him, and then we'll come together!"

The women began to thrust and grind their swollen members in Neal's helpless ass, stirring his entrails at a double pace. Helen looked in his eyes and realized it wasn't good sex that had him loopy, he was on something. His eyes were glazed and she wasn't completely sure he'd even remember this little adventure in the morning. Which was too bad for him, because he was sandwiched between two beautiful women with their firm breasts rubbing all over his chest and back and their big throbbing cocks pumping his stretched out ass. The girls were seriously getting into the groove. They were rubbing and kissing Neal's hard young body and each others as well. Long smooth legs hooked and intertwined as they searched for a better purchase to support the increasing tempo of their thrusting hips.

"Angel I feel like some kind of porn star! I never even dreamed of double penetrating a guy before, but this is incredible! I hope you're close cause I'm coming any second!"

Helen grabbed Neal's hips and shoved as deep inside him as she could get.

"OH...OH...Ugh, ugh, ugh......ugh! OH GOD! UGH, UGH, UGH!!"

Angel could feel Helen's cock pumping spurt after spurt of her hot excitment into Neal's ass along the underside of her own prick. Being able to so clearly feel what was going on with Helen's prick sent Angel over the edge. She joined Helen by shoving her womanhood deeply into Neal and let out with a,

"OH Hell...YEA! MMMM...MMMM...MMMM!!!"

"I can feel you coming Angel! I feel you pulsing along the bottom of my dick! That's awesome!"

Helen rubbed her hands along Angel's sides and squeezed her as they made Neal the cream filled center of their hot T-Girl sandwich. After Angel finished pumping her hot come into Neal where it was mixing with Helen's she said,

"We've both pumped so much come in him I don't think there will be any way short of a DNA test to tell who the mother was when he turns up pregnant."

Helen laughed and said,

"If he turns up pregnant that will be the only way he'll know something happened! I don't think he'll remember this tomorrow. I don't know what he's on, but he's really out of it."

"Too bad for him, but after having both our fat girl dicks in his man pussy he'll surely know that something happened!"

They laughed and Angel pulled out of Neal and rolled off to the side. Helen rolled the still loopy Neal off of her to the other side. The two women relaxed for a few minutes and talked as they caught their breath.

"Helen, I've always wanted to try that with a guy, but it just never seemed the right time, with the right people. I'm glad you were here, because there aren't too many of my friends I would have done that with."

They were quite for a few seconds then Helen said,

"Angel, you are my only friend I would have done that with and to be truthful, I don't think many other guys could have taken us both. Neal just happened to be the kind of guy that could accommodate two big girls like us."

"Yea, your right. We would have torn some less prepared guy in two."

They were quiet for a while and after a few minutes Angel pushed herself up off the table bed and began to get her dress back in order. Helen followed suit and once both women were presentable Angel looked at Helen and said,

"You ready for some dancing?"

"To quote my best friend Angel, 'Oh hell yea!'"

They slipped out of the curtains and left a comatose Neal oozing come out of his butt as they headed for the dance floor.

Jim Meets Helen

Jim's liquid courage had worked wonders. By his sixth bottle of beer he was dancing up a storm and it seemed like every woman in the place wanted to dance with him. Tall ones, short ones, blonde ones, redheads and brunettes they were all more than willing to take a turn with him on the dance floor. Some would dance the normal couple of feet away from him, but several were rubbing up against him like a cat in heat. Breasts, butts, legs and several crotches were liberally applied to his alcohol dulled body and in his euphoric state he didn't even notice the hard bulges in some of those crotches.

Jim was heading off the dance floor to the bar on a mission to get a round of drinks for the two ladies that were currently dancing with him and a beer for himself. After all it looked like he was either going home with them or he was taking a cab. He sure as hell wasn't going to attempt driving home in his condition! Just as he reached the edge of the dance floor a vision of beauty passed him. A tall blonde in a shimmering silver dress sporting a million dollar smile, she caught his eye as she passed and gave him a flirty wink that stopped him dead in his tracks. Then something really cool happened. Following along behind the incredible blonde was a stunning brunette that looked like she's stepped right out of the 1950's. The hair, the dress, the makeup, it was all there and Jim was blown away. Jim had always had a thing for Betty Paige, and here was a woman that could have passed for her sister! Sure the blonde was so hot she almost melted his face as she passed, but this cool brunette was stirring something in him that the blonde couldn't touch. Something deeper. The brunette also made eye contact and as she passed she smiled at him, then reached out and placing a soft hand beneath his chin gently closed his mouth as she went by. He hadn't even realized that his mouth was hanging open! Jim turned around to watch the two beautiful women catwalk their way out onto the crowded floor where they were swallowed up by the gyrating throng.

Jim stood motionless, his errand obliterated from his mind. Finally his brain called out to his body for action, screaming for his muscles to pursue the vision that had just passed by. He plunged head long into the crowd in a desperate search for the woman of his dreams. It didn't take long to find them, because there was an open space around them as they danced. Jim hadn't noticed that the beat of the music had changed. Instead of throbbing and pulsing techno it was now slow and sultry. Jim squeezed and wriggled his way to the edge of the crowd where he could get an unhindered view of the women as they danced. That is if you could call what they were doing dancing.

Looking like a living breathing rip in the space-time continuum the modern era blonde was all but making sweet lesbian love to the brunette from the fifties. Face to face, arms encircling each other while their hands explored the other's body, they gyrated. Breasts pressed together, hips grinding crotches against thighs, mouths sucking on necks as they drove the crowd wild in perfect time to the music. The brunette turned and the blonde spooned up behind her to grind her hips against her round butt. The blonde placed her hands on the brunette's thighs and slowly slid them up over her hips, across her ribs and cupped a breast in each hand. The brunette's eyes were closed as she appeared to relish in the touch of her lover who continued to explore and caress her body. The lids of her eyes slid partially open and she saw Jim standing before her, his face flush with excitement. Without a thought she held out her hand to him and as if in a dream he saw his hand reach for hers. She pulled him to her then deftly maneuvered him between her and the blonde. Jim was facing the brunette and the blonde was now spooned up behind him, grinding her hips against his ass. The brunette slipped one thigh, then the other between his legs and began to grind her crotch against Jim's as the blonde did the same to his rear. They ignored the cat calls and whistles from the crowd as the women made imaginary love to him on the dance floor. It was an experience so far beyond anything Jim had ever known he even thought he could feel bulges in the panties they were rubbing against him. The moment swept him away and Jim hooked a leg over the brunette's hip. The women easily supported him and ground their bodies against him all the more eagerly. Forgetting about the crowd Jim abandoned himself to the experience and with the help of all the liquid courage he'd consumed earlier he pushed back against the brunette, meeting her thrust for thrust. Whether it was a trick of the alcohol or his desperate mind it didn't matter, he felt her bulge pressing against his taint area while the blonde pressed against his asshole. Jim pushed back and forth against both women and as the song came to a climax so did he. Groaning loud enough to be heard over the music, he clung to the brunette and shuddered in ecstasy as he squirted his come into his boxer briefs.

The crowd went wild! Thinking the whole thing was a big show put on by the club, they clapped and whistled, hooted and hollered as they collapsed on the trio and patted their backs in appreciation. Angel and Helen exchanged surprised looks over Jim's shoulder as they held him up while he caught his breath. Neither one had expected to have that kind of effect on him. After a few moments Jim caught his breath and sheepishly stood on his own two feet. Without missing a beat Angel nodded to Helen and they turned, clasped Jim's hands and took a deep bow. Jim was a little slow, but caught on and was ready for the second bow. Each woman presented him with a crooked arm so he hooked his arms in theirs as they led him from the dance floor.

At the edge of the dance floor stood the two women with whom Jim had originally been dancing. They stood with their drinkless hands on their hips as they scowled at him. Both women had long red hair and matching emerald green outfits that made them appear to be twins at first glance. They had on skin tight dress slacks with low cut jackets that allowed easy viewing of the grand vista of their cleavage.

"What do you two think you're doing with our guy?" They said in unison.

Angel and Helen glanced at each other with a 'WTF?' look and then Angel said soothingly,

"Oh, is he yours? We couldn't tell since he wasn't wearing a tag and was left unattended on the dance floor. We just assumed he wasn't with anyone. You can have him back if you want, but I think you should know that we've already popped him off. He won't be much good till you let him get in a power nap."

One of them reached forward and roughly pulled Jim away from Angel and Helen. Helen didn't let go at first. There was something about him that pulled at her. Not just her crotch, though she had to admit that she found him very attractive, but closer to her heart. She didn't believe in love at first sight, so she didn't really know what was going on. The redhead pulled harder and Helen reluctantly released her grip. All the beer was catching up with Jim fast since he wasn't much of a drinker and he let the two women pull him away into the crowd.

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers