Helen & Me

Story Info
How he became a wife watching submissive.
5.1k words
3.97
185.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really never dreamt when I met my wife to be at university that she would fulfill my dream of forcing me to become a wife-watching wimp. I have always been a natural submissive and spent most of my life engrossed in pornography. Even at university I very rarely socialised, spending my free time wanking off over 'female domination', 'big tit' and 'big ass' magazines. I'd always loved larger ladies ever since I saw my first porno mag. It was a standard sort of mag full of regularly sized women but I masturbated disproportionately over 3 fuzzy pictures in the readers' wives section. They were of a lady called Joan aged 41 with size 42"DD breasts and a wide ass to match.

Excessive porn viewing soon exacerbated my fetishes. My ideal photo shoots would be of ladies with large breasts (D cup plus) with healthy sized bellies and big round asses. I liked them to wear headmistress or secretarial style clothing such as pencil skirts and starchy blouses before stripping down to sexy lingerie such as lacy bras, corsets, basques, thongs and stockings or tights. A typical day at uni would involve me going to my lectures in the morning before going to the local adult mag exchange and blowing my student grant on a couple of fem dom mags, a couple of big girl mags and some sexy stories. On returning to my student room I would strip off and kneel before my bed before leafing through my purchases. I would always kneel to show my respect for the ladies who had generously stripped for me in these hot publications. I would look at the flesh pics first then read the stories so that I could mentally retain the images of these breasty ladies as I wanked over the stories. I loved being a submissive and would often jerk off over these tales. However my very favourite adult stories would be those in the straight mags about wife watching husbands.

The first time I read such a story I only had to touch my little cock a few times before spurting ecstatically over the side of my bed. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. The marriage of male submissiveness and the raw sexuality of the situation was an incredible combination. I remembered a story I'd read years earlier, one about a group of dominant women who made their small cocked husbands watch a big cocked stripper in order to humiliate them and I realised then how much I wanted to have my prick compared to a real man's and to be mocked for it. I desperately wanted a cruel lover who wouldn't fuck me but who, instead, would fuck huge dicked studs in front of me.

When uni finished I got a badly paid job and moved into a flat on my own where I bought a computer and spent all my free time masturbating over big dick porn videos, big titted girly mags and letters about submissive wife-watchers. About 3 months later I got an e-mail from one of the 2 people at college who had actually stayed in touch with me. Helen was a short, frumpy looking girl who sported large, wide rimmed spectacles and wore big cardigans to cover her large, wobbling breasts. We were geeky, 'no-mates' together but I'd always fancied her due to her proportions.

She had got a tutoring job near where I lived and as she didn't know anyone in the area wondered if I fancied going for a drink with her and showing her around town. Her job was going well and we stayed in touch regularly over the coming weeks and eventually began to go out with each other. I cleared the porn from my flat and erased most of my hard drive in a bid to start a normal life. After 3 weeks of dating I finally went back to her apartment. We kissed and when it came to bedtime she led me into her room. We got in bed in the dark and kissed passionately. She was a lot more confident in bed than I imagined and was soon passing me a condom. I was so glad that the light was off as my face was crimson when I told her I didn't have an erection.

"But you did, I felt something" she whispered

"I did, but now the moment of truth has arrived I can't" I muttered back

"Its okay darling, we'll try again another time." She seemed to laugh as she rolled over but I let it go and she went to sleep. I stayed awake thinking...

...Shit! I knew that was going to happen. My years of fantasising were catching up with me and the idea of having normal sex scared me witless. The usual worries passed through my mind. What if I was crap in bed? What if she realised I had a small cock? I was pretty sure she was a virgin but I knew she read women's magazines and that she'd have expectations.

Over the next few days I tried to focus my thoughts on having loving sex with my new, beautiful girlfriend. Of course she was a virgin, I thought, I just had to remember that and stay confident. Mistakenly, however, I logged onto the internet to finally get to grips with the longstanding doubts I had over my cock size. My fears were based on my previous sightings of dicks. The most recent were in porn videos where they were often 2 to 3 times the size of mine. But they were porn stars and were the exceptions surely. I then remembered college and the size of other boys' cocks in the showers after football. They always seemed longer, heavier and thicker than mine and the others often teased me about it. I checked a number of non-pornographic, 'health' websites about what was considered the average penis size. I pulled a ruler from the desk tidy next to my PC and measured my erection, as instructed on one of the sites. I'd measured my cock about a year earlier and got a 5 and a quarter inches reading but now realised that I'd measured it wrong. I'd measured from my ball sack, which the site said would give a misreading. I also pushed the ruler down into my nut sack to gain a few millimetres that day. This time I had to be honest - I measured it correctly from base (at the stomach) to tip. It was precisely 4 and three quarter inches in length fully hard. Even the most leftfield, esteem-boosting website couldn't lie enough, claiming the average length was 6.4 inches. Some claimed even 7" was average! The worst thing though was that the average was misleading. It wasn't like they were millions of sub 5-inch wankers balancing out millions of 7 inch+ studs. I was off the scale, in the wrong direction. All

the sites were fairly united on the average range. Most said things like "...although our survey found that the average penis is 6.81 inches in length and 5.78 inches in girth the averages need further examination. For men aged between 20 and 35 it should average over 7 inches in length and 6 inches in width. Also, we discovered that 98% of males in our survey had a cock measuring between 5.3 and 11.9 inches."

I was way short of the range. And as for girth, I was too scared to measure mine. I could see it was way too slim.

I gasped in shock and then moaned in pleasure. My cock hardened even more as my darkest sexual desires fomented in my mind for the first time in several weeks. The cold statistical reality of my cock size pierced my brain with evil pleasure. There is little more arousing than a fantasy edging its way into reality. But what about reality? What about Helen? I had to shake these feelings if I was to satisfy my lover.

The following night she came to stay at mine and as usual we watched a video, drank some wine before going to bed around midnight. As usual I undressed in the dark and got in bed, but when Helen returned from the bathroom she switched the light back on. I had never seen her undress nor seen her even in her underwear. At night she changed into a nightshirt in the dark and in the morning she left for work after me and at weekends made me wait outside whilst she got dressed (a particularly bossy characteristic I enjoyed). With the light on she removed her skirt. For the first time I saw her pale, white thighs. She kicked off her shoes before placing one foot on the bed and brushing her inner thigh with her left hand. She was wearing high arched, tanga briefs and their hemmed sides revealed the tiniest sprouting of what looked like a very tidy, dark bush. She then pulled down the quilt to reveal my trembling body and erect dick. She smiled and told me to move my 'thing' until it was over the edge of the bed. I concurred with her demand. Once in position, with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed, she placed her right foot gently over my balls and the base of my cock. She began to gently oscillate her toes. I moaned in pleasure...

"You like?" she purred

"Oh God, yes" I replied

"I always knew you were a little perv, right from day one in our first lecture. Don't think I didn't notice you staring at my jugs all the time!"

"Oh God," I moaned again as her pinkies rolled around my slender base.

She continued to roll her feet on my balls causing me the utmost pleasure. I would have cum immediately but she was expertly applying pressure on the base of my nodger, stopping it from allowing sperm to be released and me the pleasure of orgasm. Little did I know then it was the only contact she was really ever to give to my cock.

It was then she started telling me the most shocking revelations I was ever to hear

"You've always fancied me, that I know. Principally it's because I'm your type. Dark haired, curvaceous with a 48"EE bust. The kind of big tits you love, floppy yet full at the same time. Ones that can't quite fight gravity yet remain very rounded. A healthy 38" waist and voluptuous 51" hips. A lovely, bulbous, round ass. Trim, neat bush and curvy, fat thighs. Is that right boy?"

I agreed.

"Call me Ma'am," she snapped

"Yes Ma'am" I replied.

"You see, during uni I saw you. I know where Travis' Book Exchange is and saw you come out of there on a couple of occasions, brown bag in hand, you little wanker. On the second occasion I went in protesting that I was your wife and demanded to know what you had been buying. For a quiet life the shop owner agreed and told me you were a regular who bought a lot of BBW and Fem Dom mags, as well as books and videos on wife watching! I feigned distress before leaving. I almost wet myself with laughter when I got outside. What a sad twat I thought! It wasn't until I saw your miserable little cock the other week that I understood why you could get off on stuff like that."

"You also want me because you think I'm a virgin and that you can pass your sexual inadequacy off on me as normal, that I won't know any better. Huh? Conversely your real fantasies are to be married to a slut who will fuck real men with proper cocks in front of you, yeah?"

I was intoxicated by everything. What she was telling me, how she was saying it, the filthy language she was using.

"Yes M-Ma'am" I stuttered

"But you think that's not a reality, that your only hope is to trap a mousy type, preferably with big tits, and learn how to start a normal sex life somehow?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Well you're not doing a particularly good job are you?"

"No, Ma'am"

"Listen worm boy, I am not a virgin and am definitely not a mouse. Don't be fooled by appearances! The reason I appeared to have a quiet social life at uni was because I was fucking two of the lecturers. I spent most of my free time sucking, fucking or getting bummed."

I gasped in shock. Oh god, she'd seen and felt other cocks. I burnt up in shame but my cock remained rigid in pleasure.

"They kept me...god you know, I've just noticed you're hard. Its hard to tell in this dim light with such a small feature!" she laughed. "You're pathetic, you can't get hard to fuck a woman properly but you get aroused by being humiliated and laughed at. Oh dear. Now, where was I, oh yes. First off I started fucking Harry Redpath, you know the anthropology lecturer..."

Mr Redpath was in his early 30s and quite good looking. He was often quite flirty with the female students and had helped Helen with her dissertation.

"You know those tutoring sessions used to be great fun. His cock was average which was a bit of a shame, about 7 inches but he had a dirty mouth and loved calling me his bitch whilst I gobbled his tool. He fucked me from behind regularly and always gave me a couple of orgasms to go with my top grades." She paused for a moment.

"Second was Trevor Long, long by name, long by nature. That lasted for over a year, mainly because I couldn't give him up!"

Trevor Long. Jesus! He was nearly 50! Balding with a paunch. But this type of man would become a trademark fuck for Helen. Looks unimportant, cock size everything.

"Trevor was 11 inches long" she told me with glee.

I groaned in pleasure knowing my shame was complete. Helen had taken an 11" tool that I couldn't compete with and her she was telling me all about it!

"Good stamina too. He'd usually fuck me in the evening when we both had all night to kill. He'd fuck me for 2, 3 sometimes 4 or 5 hours. I lost count the amount of orgasms he gave me. He'd usually come 3 times. Not bad for a man of 48. Usually in my cunt, then in my ass and finally on my face. Any cum I spilt on the floor he made me clean up! He made me wear really hot lingerie, like basques and stockings and he'd fuck me cheaply, like a slut outdoors or in lecture halls bent over chairs. He filmed me and lent the tape to his mates! The thing I liked about him most though was that I didn't fancy him. He was overweight, old and bald. But he had a massive cock and that's what gets a girls pussy juices flowing, little cock boy! And once you're flowing you'll do anything for a man."

This had got too much for me. I was visualising Trevor pounding Helen from behind whilst she uncomfortably hung over a chair moaning in pleasure, her stockings and basque torn...My cock spasmed, once then again. MY watery cum was squirting upwards onto the sheets! My knees buckled in pleasure as Helen shrieked with laughter.

"My god! You're cumming, you pathetic slut!"

I was ordered to lick my jism off the bedspread before Helen told me to put my neck on the back of the chair next to the bed. She queened me there and then – an experience that I'll never forget. She told me more about her and Trevor's exploits as her beautiful big arse crushed my face on the chair and my tongue flicked at her cunt. She eventually came as so did I, this time without contact. I was then ordered to sleep on the couch.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Within a month, Helen had moved into my flat and quit her job. I was ordered to take another part-time job to increase my income and after all bills were paid, Helen was given the rest of my wages. The only time I went out, bar work, was to go shopping where I had a budget of £6 for my weekly groceries and Helen had £120. My groceries were not allowed to fill more than one bag. I lived off tuna, bread and oats. Helen off wine, foie gras and so on. She enslaved me completely and I did not object. I was forced to sell all my prized things for her to have the money. I was told to rebuy the porn I sold featuring men with big cocks so she could watch them whilst sitting on my face. Naturally, I did all the housework but also became her toilet and panty scrubber. I was forced to stop drinking and smoking whilst she drank champagne and flicked ash into my mouth. Life was hard work but fantastic. Every ten-hour shift was worth it for the occasional flash of thigh, dirty story or pussy licking I was permitted. Soon we were married in order to legally formalise everything in our relationship and more importantly so that Helen could start fucking. She had decided that before she started fucking men again she wanted me to become her husband to complete my shame.

2 weeks before the wedding though I had been commanded to find her a fuck.

"Now, maggotdick. As you know, our wedding night will be the first night of the rest of our lives," she said before flicking a little ash into my open mouth. I knelt naked before her. "Tomorrow you will buy a contact mag and find me a fuck. You will select a man with at least 9 inches of horse cock between his legs. I don't give a fuck about what he looks like. You will write politely, explaining your tragic situation, but you must make sure he can come here on our wedding night!"

I obeyed and sent off a letter to 4 gentlemen who featured in a contact mag. 2 replied in time and I arranged with one to meet us on our wedding day! His name was Colin and lived locally. He was in his late 30s and described himself as 5'11" with a 10 and a half inch erect cock. There was no picture but I hoped he was no oil painting to please Helen. We arranged to meet in a local pub near the registry office at 5pm on our wedding day. I told him I would be suitably dressed in a suit with carnation and that my wife would also be dressed up in a white suit with black blouse. I didn't need to tell him much more than that she had a 48inch bust for him to be well up for it and more than capable of recognising us.

One year later

It is now my wedding anniversary and I am spending it kneeling, naked, bar a pair of stockings and suspenders, in the corner of the back room in mine and Helen's house which I was ordered to save up for and buy since getting married. I am watching Colin fucking my wife yet again, tonight in honour of their anniversary. Colin has come twice and my wife countless times. They rested for a while and I brought them drinks before my wife dropped to her knees to start sucking and licking Colin's big tool again. After 2 orgasms I knew Colin's final fuck of the night would last for more than an hour giving me time to reflect on my marriage to Helen a year ago.

The wedding ceremony was short and sweet. Helen persuaded two work colleagues to witness the 'wedding', two girls who giggled throughout. I think Helen had explained our living arrangement to them beforehand. At 4.20pm it was all over and after saying goodbye to Trish and Clare, our witnesses, we strolled over to the pub.

"Looking forward to meeting Colin, little hubby?" Helen mocked

"Yes, Ma'am" I replied

"Not as much as me though" she laughed as she pulled me into an alley. Pulling the white skirt she wore up over her ample hips, I knew what I was to do. Helen's scanty panties were wet with her desire for a big cock as I dropped to my knees. She flipped a leg over my shoulder and closed her thighs around my neck as I furiously tongued her clit and hole thru the material. She likes to be licked this way – through the cotton. I positioned my nose so one nostril pointed slightly upwards at her pubis, allowing the tiniest of gaps for me to breath. My priority was to make her cum though and she cared little for my lungs as she pushed my head deep onto her belly and cunt. I flicked and licked like crazy, polishing her flooded peanut until she moaned in pleasure. Her fanny gushed juices and I slacked my jaw further so I could swallow her euphoric effluent.

She straightened her dress and brushed down her suit. I stood up and brushed myself down. My trouser knees were stained with street dirt and gravel as I followed her beautiful, wiggling ass into the pub. The Olde Cock (appropriately enough!) was busy and full of men. We waited in the snug. Helen drank a celebratory champagne whilst I drank tap water. We both watched the door as we waited for Helen's nuptial fuck to arrive. A few likely candidates arrived but none came over. At 5.15 Helen became concerned.


"If you've fucked this up needle dick I warn you that you won't be allowed to wank for a year!"

As I started to reply a thickset man, in his late 30s to early 40s, interrupted us. He had a mop of curly black hair and had a day or so's growth on his chin. He matched Colin's height and description but he didn't confirm this verbally as one might have expected. He simply sat next to Helen, placed his hand on her thigh and told me to get him a whisky and a drink for the lady.

I ordered and returned by which time they were kissing and exchanging dirty talk. Colin stopped briefly to inform me that this was to be the night of my life as well as Helen's. I thanked him and urged them to leave and go back to our flat.

12