Helen & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back I got them both some more champagne but when I returned to the living room, they had started kissing and were well past the drinks stage. Colin lay back on the armchair as my wife kissed his neck. I was on the other side of the room but could smell my wife's pungent fanny aroma, which I was used to smelling only when she discussed big cocks or watched porn. Tonight it was intoxicating. I looked again at Colin. He was quite fat and looked like an unkempt labourer, yet my wife was slobbering over him like he was Brad Pitt! My God, she was a total, cock-hungry slut, for real. This had been no game. I'd wondered if her uni stories were part fantasy, used in principle to control me and that, maybe, presented with the real thing she might bottle it, but she was ravenous.

"Take your clothes off and then kneel in the middle of the room to watch us, Mr. Husband!" barked Colin. I quickly obeyed.

He told my wife to stop kissing him, as he wanted her to watch me undress. Both sniggered at my embarrassment before laughing loudly at the sight of my hard, but deeply unimpressive dick pointing slightly northwest like a crooked finger.

"Isn't that amazing" chirped Helen, "I never fail to be shocked by its smallness. What do you think, Colin?"

"You know, I've fucked a few women in front of their inadequate husbands before, but this guy takes the biscuit. It can't even be 5 inches. You must've measured it, how long is it wimp?"

"4 and three quarter inches" I replied.

"Jesus. That's like a proper medical problem," he blurted. " Would you like to see a proper one, boy? Watch your wife take off my pants"

Helen slavishly concurred. She dropped to her knees and slowly unbuckled his belt. She moaned as she rubbed her hands over his jeans crotch before she finally unleashed his wanger. As she pulled down his pants I stared in disbelief at his massive, white cock. It was still only a semi, but looked like a pale hose as it rested again his fat, hairy belly. Helen moaned again as she put a hand round it that she couldn't fit all the way round. Obediently she began to kiss and lick its length, coaxing it into full hardness. After ten minutes it was fully erect. Nearly eleven inches long and thick like a beer can. He lay back as she finally bobbed her head over his helmet, stretching her jaw wide to accept its size. She looked at me and winked just as I began to moan. I came without touching myself at the sight of these two people: His massive cock so near to her beautiful body. The sight of her slavishly licking his pole like a slut when I had never been allowed to even see her tits. Me, knowing I was naked before them exposing my tiny tiddler to their taunts and ridicules. It was all too much and I squirted and moaned like a bitch.

I was ordered to lick my cum off the floor by Helen before being ordered from the room as punishment. I spent the next hour in the kitchen listening to them fuck. Helen squealed and screamed as Colin invaded her pussy. She came frequently. She screamed filth,

"Fuck me Colin, let my husband hear how I need to be fucked. How he can never fuck me! Mangle my cunt with that superb cock of yours!"

He made her beg for his cock as she approached her orgasms.

After an hour Helen ordered me to find a paper bag and put it over my head and then to return to the living room.

I fumbled my way in before deciding it wise to kneel down. She told me to turn right a little. Then she spoke. I couldn't see a thing.

"Dearest Hubby, tonight I have been fucked properly by a real man with a big, big cock that has made me cum like a whore! I've fucking loved it. You too have loved it and I think you ought to say thank you to Colin when he comes back from the bathroom where he's showering before coming back to ride me again. Now, hubby, you love licking my pussy and tonight shall be no different. As you probably just heard, Colin has deposited the most obscene amount of his dick juice into my vagina. It's dribbling out as we speak. You need to clean it up. However to do so you will need to remove that bag on your head. And I am naked."

Oh God I thought, I'm going to see her tits for the first time!

"This will mean you will finally get to see my dugs, yeah? On my command remove your paper hat and then stare directly at them. Your cock will soon twitch in ecstacy I know. As soon as it squirts crawl to my pussy and lick it clean!"

"Oh God! Yes Ma'am" I cried "Thankyou Goddess, Oh thank y..."

"Shut the fuck up, you subhuman prick. Now remove your little hat!"

As I did, Colin re-entered the room and sat down. But I was staring straight ahead as I mumbled my thanks to him for shagging my wife. Helen sat on the armchair directly before me. Her body was drenched with sweat. She was naked, bar stilettos and beige, seamed hold up stockings. Her hair was tousled from sex and her eyes burning with desire for more. Her arms rested on the arms of the chair and her tits...there they were, the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. Each one must have weighed 4 or 5 kilos. They hung beautifully from high on her chest down to their bouncy teats, which hung just above her navel. Each one pointed slightly to the side, as natural big hangers should. Each nipple was enormous. They were bigger in diameter than my piddling cock and light brown in colour. I stared at them for maybe 8 seconds or so before I moaned as loud as I have ever moaned (and believe me I've moaned like a bitch so often now) as my cock spurted again. My knees gave way as I pleaded thanks before recovering to crawl to her magnificent snatch. The orgasm was so powerful that it had broken my spirit and I lapped at her cunt making moaning noises that I didn't need to just to entertain my superior hosts. I swallowed all of Colin's remaining cum. Straight after I was tied up by Helen and placed in the corner facing the wall . I was forced to stay awake the rest of my wedding night whilst they fucked like rabbits, but I couldn't watch.

That was a year ago and here I am now. Naked again, except now in women's clothes whilst my wife fucks Colin and cums off in front of my face. I'm allowed to watch it all now as I've learnt a little more self-control. I still pop off during the night without touching myself but as long as I lick it up quickly it goes unnoticed by my distracted wife. During the last year several men have fucked Helen. At first we stuck to contact mags but then she just brought back men from the pub. My statistical research proved painfully correct, as most men seemed that she's picked up seemed to have at least 7 inches. After a while I was forced to go into pub toilets and glance at men's cocks to find real big ones to bring back for her. Most men would have been so humiliated but I loved asking them if they would come back to our house to fuck my wife. Few refused. Over time she was gangbanged, tied up, fucked whilst lying over me like I was a coffee table. I have continued cleaning her cunt and ass hole of its spunky contents and of course remain her slave when she's not being screwed. I love her so much and my life is bliss. I have lots more tales to come...

12