Helen Ch. 01

Story Info
A true submissive TV becomes a bimbo slut.
1.6k words
4.28
61k
33

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive transgendered male. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults the read no further ......... other wise enjoy

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue......

What can I say about Helen, a true submissive blonde bimbo whore.

Perhaps I should go back to the beginning. I first chatted online to Helen in a TV chat room. Helen is, if a label is needed, a transgender, male to female.

She had changed her name legally to Helen, and lived as a woman. She was successful in business and was used to being in charge and making decisions on a daily basis, even her boyfriend did as he was told.

It transpired that she had long had a desire to submit to a Dom, that's where I came in. We continued chatting and found her hard limits which were few. She confessed that seeing a woman tied up helpless and reduced to tears really turned her on, that was a good starting point for me.

She said that she was fed up of being in charge all the time and wanted to be totally controlled and out of control.

The was fine by me I liked my girls compliant and willing and it would be interesting to educate an intelligent woman into the ways of being a submissive whore and pain slut.

We arranged for her to come to my home on a Sunday afternoon and for her to be available until the Monday morning. We discussed 'safe' words and it was left that I would contact her with instructions nearer the time.

As the date approached I spent some time preparing for her visit and deciding in my own mind how she should arrive and how I would train my new whore.

I emailed her and gave her the following instructions for her journey.

"Before leaving home you will dress to please me. You will insert a butt plug. You will wear a corset and stockings, a sheer top so your bra is visible, a very short skirt and a g-string. Your shoes should be the highest most uncomfortable heels you have. You will also need a couple of changes of clothing including a short maids uniform. Because of where I live (in the middle of nowhere) you will drive to the garage we discussed before and wait for me. You know my car. When I arrive you will get out of the car and come over to mine and lean through the window to give me a kiss, you will then go back to your car, lean in through the driver's window as if getting something, wait 10 seconds then come back to me and lean through my window again. I will then give you your next instructions. Just be there on time, if you are not there when I arrive then I will leave without you."

I don't know how long she had been waiting when I got to the garage but waiting she was. As I pulled in I made sure there was a clear view from my driver's window to the main forecourt which was busy.

She got out of her car and walked over to me, she was all I hoped for, blonde, her own hair bobbed, not stunning but very presentable with her own tits, although that was hard to tell though her clothes.

As she started to lean into my car I moved away from her and 'accidentally' hit the horn. Heads turned in the forecourt and judging by the length of her skirt there must have been some that saw her ass exposed.

She kissed me and walked back to her car. As she bent into it I saw what the forecourt had seen, a nice bare ass with the g-string settled into her ass crack and appearing to hold the butt plug in.

She returned to me already looking embarrassed and as she bent in again I hooted the horn again and grabbed her by her hair, holding her in the bent position.

"How does it feel to be on display like a cheap whore." I said, "I suspect this lot here are thinking I am negotiating with a whore for a quick trick." She visibly blanched at what I said, up to then it hadn't dawned on her what it looked like.

"Now get in your car and follow me." I said starting the engine and letting go of her hair.

She scurried as quickly as she could in her 'fuck me heels' back to her car and pulled out after me.

Once home we got out of our cars and she got her bag and followed me to the front door. Once unlocked she followed me into the hall.

I turned to face her and she said "Thank you ....." She got no further as I slapped her hard. "You never speak unless spoken to" I said angrily. She bowed her head and I knew at that point that she was going to make a perfect submissive.

"Now turn round." She did as she was asked and I pulled her hands behind her back and clicked on the handcuffs that were on the hall table. I then bent down and fitted the ankle cuffs with the short chain between them that would restrict the speed at which she walked.

Next followed the belt that I fitted just above her elbows and tightened as hard as I could, she gasped a little as I nearly got her elbows together. Finally I put on the dogs collar and lead.

I then pushed her so she had to turn round. " Now let's see what we have." I said feeling her breasts though her blouse. She had told when we chatted that her nipples were very sensitive and this was born out as they swelled between my fingers as I tweaked them gently.

Her breasts were nice and while quite small they appeared larger because of the belt fitted around her elbows that had the effect of forcing them forward and outwards.

I played with them gently at this point while I informed her of some of the commands that I expected her to obey instantly.

"Command one is Knees, you will drop to your knees and open your mouth for me, looking upwards at me."

"Command two is Ass, you will drop to your knees and lean forwards with your head on the floor so your ass is raised and vulnerable."

"You will not speak unless spoken to, if you really need to communicate then you have your safe word to stop proceedings, use it wisely because although I will always stop, abuse it, and I will punish you for it."

I squeezed her cheeks together while talking with one hand forcing her to open her mouth. I then used the finger of the other hand to probe inside her mouth feeling her teeth, a bit like you do with a brood mare, although this one would not be bred just used.

"Now spread your legs and stand perfectly still I want to inspect you."

She spread her legs and I reached forward, lifted her skirt, pulled her thong aside and grabbed her balls in my hand, gently which immediately aroused her.

Having got her balls in my hand I said "Who gave you permission to get an erection" and with that I started twisting her balls until I felt her going up on tiptoes trying to get away.

To be fair she did not cry out or whimper which, while admirable and showed me what a pain slut she was, was a little disappointing for me.

I then moved round her, parted her ass cheeks pushed hard on the butt plug to drive it deeper into her before moving back in front of her.

Her blouse was easy to unbutton and i reached into her bra and felt for her nipple which immediately hardened.

I teased them then pinched and twisted, after all she should not have pleasure without pain, she would learn that lesson soon enough.

I stepped back "Knees" I said. She just stood there before suddenly realising what I meant. She then sunk to her knees and opened her mouth looking up to me.

I slapped her. "Not quick enough." I then un-zipped my trousers got my cock out which was already dripping with pre cum and put it in her mouth. "Now make me com."

She started licking and sucking me, she was good at giving head, as she had claimed and it was not long before I felt myself building up.

I was determined it should not be all nice for her so I grabbed her hair and forced myself deeper, feeling my cock hit the back of her throat and her natural reaction to gag and I held myself there until she showed signs of gasping for air then I released the pressure a little and looked at her, she definitely had tears in her eyes already.

I also noticed that her clitty was poking out from under her skirt so she was obviously still enjoying the humiliation of me forcing myself in and fucking her face.

I then got her hair a lump in each hand either side of her head and pumped myself into her mouth, I didn't stop until I felt myself coming, and as I exploded I held myself deep inside her mouth making sure she had to swallow my seed, after all she was here to learn that she was a cum slut whore for my use.

As I withdrew I noticed that a few tears must have escaped from her eyes as her mascara was a mess, she got what she wanted, but the evening had only just started, we had a whole night to look forward to.

To be continued