Helen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

"Romantic, like the candles, and warm, for when we take our clothes off." she replied, her face glowing in the firelight, the candles flickering, shadows moving across the ceiling. She kissed me again, open mouthed, tongue entangling with mine, my hand was on her knee, I moved it around, feeling the smoothness of her skin, then moved it up under her skirt, skirt was tight against my hand, she moved her legs to help, I looked at her, eyebrows questioning, she nodded, I moved my hand up, a few inches, nearly there, then one of my fingers reached between her legs to a damp patch on her panties, where her pussy was, I ran my finger up and down, she sighed with pleasure.

I tried to get my finger under the leg elastic, too tight, I hooked my finger over the front of her pants, tried to pull the front down, no luck, still too tight. She started laughing, "Sorry," she said, "can't help it, you've tried so hard, and still been gentle and romantic, but my skirts too tight." she said, "Do you know the worst thing?" I shook my head. "The zip to loosen my skirt is at the side, underneath me, next time, check which side it is, before you lie me down."

"Next time," I replied, saying it out loud this time, "I like the sound of that." she kissed me. "Stand up," she said, "we'll have to take my skirt off, standing up." We stood up, both laughing at the absurdity of it.

She came to me, put her hands to my face, "You can have a good fondle now," she said, rubbing her breasts against me. She felt my hardness, pushed her hips against me, a signal.

"I like instructions," I said, she looked down, at me playing with her breasts, exploring the different textures. I ran my hands around her, rubbed my fingers up and down her spine, she did the same to me, "mmmm" she said. I put my hand to her side, seeking the zip, she told me to take the belt off first. "You might as well have a padlock on it," I said.

Helen laughed, "I didn't realise how difficult it would be to get off," she said, "never mind, I'm enjoying this! My turn to be not used to boys taking my skirt off. Perhaps I could have your friends to practice with?" My turn to laugh.

I undid the zip, then the catch at the top, pushed the miniskirt down, it fell to the ground, and I picked it up, laid it over the back of the settee, joining her bra, blouse, and my shirt. "A line of trophies," she said, smiling.

She stood there, virtually naked, just a brief pair of panties, pale blue, like her bra. "Your move," she said, looking down at her panties.

"Your turn, I think," I said, looking down at my jeans.

"Oh!" she said, looking at the bulge in my jeans, looked at me, then down at my jeans again.

I began unfastening my belt, thinking she didn't want to do it herself. She moved to me, pushing my hands away, "Like you, I've got to get used to it," she said, unfastening my belt. I liked those words, the gentle and slow strategy was working, I thought. She paused, bit her lip, then unbuttoned the top flap and pulled the zip down, I shrugged the jeans off, my cock bulging against the thin fabric of my boxer shorts. I stepped out of the jeans and knelt down and pulled my socks off.

As I stood up I kissed one of her nipples, "That was nice," she told me. We moved together, I put my arms around her, put my hands on her bum, pulling us together, she smiled and kissed me gently on the lips, just like she did at the folk club, I stepped back, slightly, put my arms to her waist and started pushing her pants down, she finished the job, bending over, laying them on top of the settee back, next to my socks and jeans.

I stood looking at her, hands on my waist, admiring her, hair, face, lips, neck, breasts, firm, not too large, nipples, standing out, waist, belly button, pussy, fair brown hair, like the hair on her head, but curly, wispy, legs, legs slightly apart, "Finished admiring the view?" she asked, breaking the spell. The view I remembered years later.

My turn to laugh, "No!" I said, "Your turn." I said, quietly, looking down at my boxer shorts.

She stood there, looking at the bulge in my shorts, "If you'd rather I took them down..." I said, gently.

She moved to me, and placed her hands on my boxers' waistband, pushed down, my cock got caught up and sprang free as she pushed my boxers down. "I didn't realise that they did that," she said, getting her fingers and pushing my cock down, watching it spring back up.

"Would you mind not playing with it, like that?" I asked.

Helen looked at me, "So you don't want me to play with it?" she asked, "wait until my friends hear about that one!" she said.

"I'd like you to play with it, but it's uncomfortable for me if you do that, like if I flicked your nipples." I said.

"Show me how you want it played with, then," she replied.

I showed her, slowly wanking myself, slowly. She reached her hand out and gently got hold of my cock, wanked me slowly, I breathed out in pleasure. Take a chance, I thought, "Why don't we go and lie on your bed, and you can show me how to do it to you?" I asked.

Helen smiled at me, keeping her hand moving on my cock, "Or would you like me to keep on doing this?" she asked.

Good question, I thought, trying to keep control. "Why don't we sit down and play for a few more minutes, first." She suggested.

'First,' I noted again, 'first,' it's going to happen.

I went and sat down, she joined me, we embraced and kissed again, running our hands over each other's bodies, exploring, enjoying, I got my hand between her legs, she opened them, so I could touch her, she described the bits, showed me her clit, I showed her how to concentrate at my cock end, where it was most sensitive, then had to stop her, I wanted to save it, to be inside her, I put my fingers up her vagina, she was sat alongside me, and hooked one leg over mine, spreading herself wide, no inhibitions now. I started finger fucking her, bunching fingers together and slowly pushing in and out, my thumb working her clit when I could. I could see her getting flushed, face and breasts, we were sweating slightly in the warmth.

"Let's go and lie down together, now," she said. I stood up and held my hand out to help her up. I silently led the way, she got into bed and held the covers open for me to join her. I lay alongside her, moving to hold my upper body above her, as she rolled onto her back, kissing her nipples gently, then working up to her mouth, giving sweet, gentle kisses like she had done to me, she smiled in recognition of what I was doing. I sat back slightly, one hand fondling a breast, the other headed back down to her pussy, she put her hand out to stop me, 'shit,' I thought.

"No more, I'm ready." She said,

'Shit,' I thought, condom's in my jeans, I started to move away. She asked me where I was going, I told her. "Come back, I'm on the pill," she said, pointing to a packet on the bedside table. There were questions, I thought, but for later.

I crawled back over her, she spread her legs wide, in anticipation. She held her hands near her pussy and as I came back to her, she guided me into position. "My friends told me to do this," she said, "I'd never have thought."

She moved my cock until it was past her pussy's inner lips, "Push, now." she said, and winced as I pushed in. She looked down between us, "I want to look," she said.

I raised myself up, so she could look between our bodies, she moved one hand back, felt the base of my cock, "It's all inside me," she said, obviously a little surprised.

I pulled out slightly, then back in, "That's nice," she said, "keep going." I kept going, slowly, enjoying it, Helen was, and told me. She was trying to push her hips up to me, trying to match the rhythm. I started going faster, pushing harder as I shagged her, she gave up trying to match my rhythm, starting to moan gently, I could see her face and chest flushing. "Don't stop, keep going," she said, a little unnecessarily, I thought. I had no intention of stopping, I could see her breasts bouncing with my thrusts, I started grunting and moaning, I could feel myself starting to come. Helen came, I didn't realise how that went, she was gasping, open mouthed, then gave a deep moan, her vagina gripping me as she came, squeezing the sperm out of me, as I came. My cock and balls emptied.

I stopped, held position for a few seconds, breathed out, "Wow!" I said, pulling out and rolling off her, lying on my back.

"You don't get away that easily!" she said, after a moment, climbing on top of me and covering my face in kisses. She rubbed her breasts on my chests, "How about that for a thank-you!" she said, sexily.

"I didn't know it was going to be like that!" she said, "As good as that. no wonder my friends want to do it every weekend, if they don't, it's glum faces on Monday morning."

"No glum face for you, Monday mornings, in future." I said, no opportunity going unmissed, to steer the future.

"Or you." She said, she kissed me gently, softly.

"I didn't know it was going to be like that either," I replied, eventually, trying to get back under control, overwhelmed by the emotions, and by Helen's enthusiasm. "I thought it would be me doing you, didn't realise that you were going to enjoy it so much, and I was going to work to make you enjoy it," my words tumbled out, "sorry, I can't get the words together properly."

"That's ok," she said, pulling back down, and laying her head sideways on my chest. We lay like that for a while, almost dozing, just enjoying lying together, one of my hands with fingers in her hair, the other hand on her bum, all mine now, and I was all hers.

"You've gone soft, your cock, that is." She said, putting her hand on it. "How long before you can do it again?"

"An hour or two, I don't really know." I replied, "but I'm happy just lying here." She didn't move her hand, just left it on my cock.

"So am I," she said, snuggling into me.

Her legs straddled one of mine, I felt her dampness of her pussy against me. "I can feel your damp pussy on my leg." I told her.

"You did a good job of filling it to the brim when you tupped me!" she answered, "And it's just overflowing, sorry."

We laughed together, "That's what I'll tell the girls on Monday 'I've been tupped' I let this ram into my flat and it tupped me, good and proper." She said.

"What time is Susan back tomorrow?" I asked casually.

Helen raised her head and looked me in the eyes, "Tomorrow?" she questioned.

"You said she was at her boyfriends for the night." I replied.

"So she is," said Helen, calmly, "a true statement, but she's there tomorrow night as well, she's not back here until Sunday night." She lay down on me again. Weekend's looking up, I thought, more Tupping to be done.

"Secrecy's over," she said, eventually. "Ask me questions, I'll tell the truth. Any order, don't worry."

"When did you start taking the pill, and why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"The Monday after my dad let the cat out of the bag, I booked an appointment with the college nurse, had a blood sample taken, and she gave me the first packet of pills, and gave me a prescription."

"Oh!" I said.

"I, we have to go back," she continued, "she wants to talk to you and take a blood sample."

"Blood sample?" I said, puzzled.

"In case you have any diseases, especially any sexual, venereal ones. We need to catch and treat them now."

"But I've never had... err, been with anyone else," I said, what else would you say.

Helen raised herself up, off my chest, looked at me, the 'very serious' look on her face. "As the nurse said: 'they all say that', even the girls, not just the boys." She paused, "it's her rule, and it's mine. Agree?"

"Yes." I said, nothing else to say.

She smiled at me, "I already booked us an appointment, for Monday lunchtime!" She said, gently, lovingly.

She put her head, sideways, back on my chest,

"Do you know who wanted me to go on the pill?" she asked.

"Your friends?" I asked.

She shook her head, "My mum. Let me explain," she went on, as I started to ask, "When I said I wanted to take my aunt's offer and move here, mum sat me down and gave me a 'mum talk'. We had talks like this before, but she told me again. Told me that she knew what the world is like, what boys were like. What it was like to go down the pub, nice time, boyfriend, want to give him the world. Only one thing to give him in the end. You want freedom and a career, she told me, you can have it, but don't be silly. You won't be fumbling in your handbag for a condom, when the time comes, I know. She tried to persuade me to go on it straight away, but I told her I'd do it if I got a serious boyfriend."

Helen paused, obviously thinking, "So I had a good think about it and guessed what the message was."

"Message?" I asked.

"I checked the date of their wedding, against my elder brother's birthday. Mum was three months pregnant when she and dad got married."

"Oh!" I said, "Does your brother know?"

"Yes, apparently, he worked it out well before I did, I've never discussed it with him, he's in the army, and I don't see him often, now. I got mum on her own soon after and told her what I'd worked out. Mum said she didn't regret it, they were planning to get married and have children, just not then. She didn't want to have her first time in the back seat of a car, on the industrial estate, but that's the way it happened. So she told me never to do it that way for a first time. So, when we went out that first time, she knew we were meeting up, I was supposed to meet her after college, but had to ring her office to tell her that I was meeting you."

"She asked me to ring her at home, when I got back, and was surprised I'd rung so late, anyway, she had to stop me talking, she was laughing 'this boy who means nothing, just a casual date, you've been talking about your evening for over an hour, I must go to bed, its late,' she said. 'I couldn't believe it, I thought I'd been talking a few minutes.' I said, he walked me to the bus stop, then he kissed me, in the rain." Mum laughed, told me she expected me to be sixteen when I spoke like that, not eighteen. The next night I phoned her again at home, she reminded me about my promise about going on the pill. I told her that we had no opportunity, no car, you didn't know about my flat, and I'd never do it in your bedsit, I'd never feel clean again."

She stopped, "Carry on," I said, "so it was your dad, who gave the game away, for us to blame."

"No, I had already decided," Helen continued, "it was that night in the folk club, when you changed 'only' to 'always', that was the final thing, then I knew you were really committed to me. It was just a matter of when and I was still a little nervous about it, then you found out about the flat, and I knew the time was right."

"Why did you make us wait?" I said, "I wondered when you told me I was going to be invited here for a meal, if we would end up making love, but why wait?"

Helen laughed, "Firstly, the pill is supposed to work straight away, but I wanted to make sure it was settled, and secondly, I had a period due, and wanted that out of the way."

"I never thought!" I said, obvious really. "So, what did Susan say tonight, that you didn't want to tell me?"

"She said a glass or two of wine, would take my inhibitions away! Then I should read the book before you came, but I didn't have time. Too busy cooking and preparing."

"Book, what book?" I asked.

"My present from my friends," she replied, sitting up and reaching into the bedside cabinet, she handed me a paperback book, loosely wrapped. I opened the wrapping paper, there was the book, 'Arousal techniques and sex positions' it said on the cover.

I laughed, "I can see why you didn't want me to see this, when I arrived!" I said.

"Let's read it together," said Helen. So, we sat in bed, reading the book and laughing together.

"I feel all sticky and sweaty," she said, eventually "let's have a bath together."

We went to the bathroom, I watched the bath fill, while she went to the kitchen for more wine, returning shortly. "Can I wash you with your body wash?" I asked.

"I thought that would get you going," she said, "but that's the last thing, it's just a liquid you rub over you, then rinse off, I use soap first, so you can wash me with soap, then the body wash. But first open this." She handed me a large bottle, with foil over the cork end. She had put a tray on the side table, with two glasses on, tall glasses, on stems.

"What's this?" I asked, having never seen it before.

"Champagne," she said, simply, "I meant to open it when you arrived, but forgot, when you gave me the flowers."

I worked out how to open it and was amazed when the cork shot out and hit the ceiling hard, the dent was still there when we moved out, years later! "So you went out and bought this?" I asked, "It's supposed to be expensive, weddings and that sort of thing."

"A present from my aunt," Helen said, "she dropped it off, with the glasses, the other night."

I poured the champagne, the glasses overflowed, Helen told me I needed practice.

"So does your aunt know that you'd invited me here for a meal?" I asked, wondering if the rest of the city was in on this.

"Oh yes," Helen said brightly, "I rang her about some problem with one of the houses, and told her I'd invited you here, then she turned up with the bottle, and glasses, flutes she called them." She stepped into the bath and sat down. "She wants to meet you, and my uncle does, as well."

I joined Helen in the bath, carefully setting my flute of champagne down.

"Another question," I asked, "Have you taken to wearing larger bras?" Helen laughed, guessing.

"I can see you know very little about bras," she said, "and you an engineer!" she continued, shaking her head, "the shoulder straps are adjustable, and I let you play with me for a few dates, then I wanted you to feel my breasts properly, so I used to go to the toilet, before we left the pub, or whatever, and loosen the straps, so you could get your hand in!"

I never guessed. "So let's get this dirty boy clean," she said, starting to wash my face.

"I'm not dirty," I said.

She smiled, really sweetly, "You remember the one time I went to your bedsit, before the smell drove me out?" Helen asked,

"Yes," I replied, wondering what was coming.

"I had a quick look under your bed." She continued, sweetly, "and what did I see?" she was washing my ears, at this point. I wanted her to wash my ears all the time, particularly, since her nipples were rubbing against my chest.

"Ah!" I said.

"Yes," she carried on, "magazines, magazines with photographs of naked ladies."

"They weren't mine," I said, as bravely as I could.

She stopped washing me, smiled and continued, "So your friends were using your bed to store their magazines under?" she raised her eyebrows.

Not going well, I thought, truth, the only way. "I did buy a few and that was it, a while ago."

"That's good," she said, still with a sweet smile, "Because I wouldn't want a boy living with me, who hid magazines like that, under our bed."

She later said that she could hear the gears working in my head, as I tried to work out, if she had really said what she'd said. "Living with you?" I asked.

Helen reached out and hugged me, "You'll have to ask me really nicely, but I don't want you going back to live in that bedsit. It's damp, cold, horrible and smelly, it makes you smell damp and fusty."

"What about Susan?" I asked.

"Susan told me that if you were going to move in, she'd be fine with it, I have to discuss it more with her, so have you really, I don't want her to feel pushed out," Helen moved onto washing my arms. "She's not sure about her boyfriend, so no plans there. Lift your arms."

"I'm making sure that you are clean," she said, "I don't want you getting dirty again, not that way, anyway. Look, let's not talk now, but over the weekend, we have to talk and make some decisions. Don't let's rush it."

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers