Helen... Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
3.8k words
4.35
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Dusk had descended and the house was plunged into darkness. There were no power supplies, which Harry in his infinite wisdom forgot to mention. He found a half burned candle and he lit it to bring some form of lighting into the lounge. Helen had the option to leave or stay, she chose to stay. The day had been hot and now the late evening was left humid. Helen sacrificed a hot shower and so followed Harry's suggestion to take a cold one instead. After drinking a hidden stash of beers, they felt tired, hungry and disappointed for their own reasons, especially Helen who had to cope with having her bag stolen with the car.

They sat together on the settee. "Who are the O'Grady's?" Helen asked with curiosity.

"Oh they are just friends." Harry replied nonchalantly. "Well, old friends. Quite old friends."

"Are they the ones you were trying to drive away from, nearly killing us?"

"Yeah, they were. I've been hiding from them for months. And today they found where I lived. Pathetic isn't it? If I hadn't have picked you up at the university, that wouldn't have happened."

"Oh, so you are blaming me? Thanks a lot."

"No, no. Indirectly. I wanted to pick you up. Show you this place. Everything turned out a bit arse over tit."

"Harry be honest. Do you think I'm going to live here with no food, power or..."

"Me?" Harry interrupted to continue her quoted list of reasons for rejecting the house. "I'm here. I can have things sorted in no time, before I move on."

"Move on? You intend to leave this house... to me? What about the owner in...South America or Africa?"

"He won't mind. He's quite a nice mate. We have know each other for ages."

"Ages? How long is ages?"

"About... five weeks. No... to be honest I don't know him at all. To be honest again I made him up. I'm a squatter. And you can be the squatter when I've gone. It's not a bad thing. Lots of students squat. You can bring some of your student mates around to move in."

Helen looked and listened to him in absolute disbelief. He returned her glances knowing that she was not going to accept his outrageous offer. She was lost for words, but then what he said did not matter, even though it was rubbish. Watching him speak and hearing what he had said so nonchalantly just shown his overall personality for what it was. She liked it. There was something sexy about it and he looked so gorgeous in that candlelight. It was kind of "roughly" romantic. Harry raised a smile and mellowed through anticipated embarrassment. She was not going to fall for the excuses he had offered and he felt so stupid for trying. But there was one thing he did know, he fancied her like crazy.

Helen smirked and sank back into the settee. She had forgiven him for his lame and, as yet, unfounded answers about his supposed landlord, who may not exist at all. Someone like Harry can never be trusted to tell the truth. However, she was willing to stand by him.

Harry sat back next to her with his head slowly edging towards her ear. His hand rested gently upon her belly, with his thumb rubbing against her skin between the openings of her blouse. She felt his breath and then his lips as he began to kiss then nibble on her earlobe. It felt so wonderful, sending pleasant chills along her spine. Harry had conveniently found one of her erogenous zones and realised how much he could use it to take advantage. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply as he continued to touch and feel, letting his hand glide over the curve of her breast. He was not content with just that; he began to open the top buttons to gain further skin contact as Helen enjoyed his tongue, smoothing and licking her lobe.

Once her blouse was open, he exposed her breast. His thumb began to tease her aroused nipple, making it hard and raised from the smooth pink areola. It was what he had desired. To see and touch her breasts was his first conquest completed. Again, Helen seemed oblivious to all of this, but she knew exactly what was happening. She could feel him and did not want him to stop. His fingers playing on her nipple and his tongue licking on her earlobe was manifesting into total pleasure. However, she pretended to be lost in the moment so that Harry could make further moves. She enjoyed it when a man took advantage of her body.

Harry realised that he had control of her. In his way of thinking, she was like putty in his hands. He opened up her blouse and began to grip and hold her breast, caressing it gently. His lips met hers and together their kiss began a journey of passion, becoming deeper and deeper in the wild exploration of each others mouths, tongues and lips. Harry wanted to feel and see more of her, but the candle's dying flame made the room darker, with only a hint of dim light coming from the window. Helen opened her eyes and acclimatised to the diminished light, feeling his fingertips run softly over her belly, before hitching up her skirt to the waist. His hand pushed her thighs open as she slid herself deeper into the settee. He began to manipulate her sex through the panties, pulling them to oneside in order to tease her lips open wide. Helen loved it when a man touched her in that way. The feel of his finger gently rubbing against her clitoris and then exploring into her welcoming vagina made her even more drenched and wanting.

No words were spoken by either of them. There was only the sound of her moans and deepening breaths that broke the silence. Harry concentrated on his finger teasing, and then he kneeled between her thighs to slip off her panties, giving more access to her sex, allowing him to get closer. She could see his silhouetted body in the darkness removing his clothing and then his hands opening her thighs once more, to feel his slick tongue tasting her, probing within her and then tantalising her clitoris.

There was now no reason to let it all stop. Her slow rise to orgasm was growing ever more stronger with each stroke of his tongue. She could hear and feel how wet he had made her during the act and it felt so good. This stranger she had known for only a short while was invading her body at will.

The intensity grew stronger as Helen threw her arms around his shoulders, pulling Harry closer to her, fingers stroking his spiked gelled hair as she allowed herself to come for him, filling his mouth with the release of her liquid love. There was no doubt in her mind that Harry was experienced in what he was doing. In the darkness he lifted his head to hers and her fingertips felt his face and lips, wet with her love juice. She kissed him, tasting the sweetness of her, which only served to raise her passion even more.

Harry raised himself and stood before her. She reached out and felt the long hard cock he was offering her. Her fingers explored it, feeling its protrusive veins and perfect form from base to tip and the smoothness of the head unsheathed. He wanted her to lick and suck it, and Helen had no bounds against giving in to his desires to feel her mouth upon him. She knew exactly what to do and it did not matter if it was dark, as the taste and feel of him was enough. It had everything in its natural form she had imagined and desired. Soon he began to yield to her, as his moans grew louder. She began to stroke it delicately, slowing down his ardour and finding it irresistibly intoxicating.

Helen did not want him to come too quickly. She knew well enough that once he came, his passion and hardness might diminish completely, and she had not yet been completely satisfied. Together they relaxed for a while, resuming their sitting positions next to each other as Helen removed the rest of her clothing to match his total nakedness. His fingertips caressed her nipples gently, keeping them hard and aroused. "I always wanted to see you naked, ever since I first saw you." he said.

"And how long have you been watching me?"

"To be honest, for weeks before I plucked up the courage to talk to you. I know that might seem strange, but inside this rough exterior is someone who is really shy. Can you believe that?"

"I would say roguish rather than rough," she smiled. "And yes, I can believe it."

"You are someone I have always dreamed of meeting," he explained, lifting her face to look at her more closely in the partial darkness. "You are beautiful, you know that?" Helen replied with a smile, realising that this person was capable of being tender. That inner-self of his was now showing through. She also realised that there was a cry within him, for him to be understood a little more than he was.

"What kind of trouble are you in Harry?" she asked, braving the opportunity to find out.

"Lots to be honest. The errors of my ways are catching up on me fast. It's either the cops or those friends of mine who will get me first. The only one person I can turn to is Kenny."

"And who is Kenny, if I may ask?"

"My step dad."

A few hours later they both retired to Harry's bedroom, or atleast the room in the house he claimed as his sleeping area. There another candle was lit which gave them more light to explore each other more clearly. Harry had staying power in his love making, enabling her to come many times before he did eventually as they furiously fucked to a crescendo of orgasms. This time she was careful, making sure he wore a condom. And, credit where it was due, Harry had a ready supply and considerate enough to use them.

He lay beside her, removing his protection and disposing of it quickly. Helen laid her arm across her breasts, catching her breath. She could not help but compare Jack with Harry. It was the first thing that came into her mind, a comparison between the older mature man and the younger man of her own age group. And, out of all the boy friends in those past years of sexual exploration and discoveries, Harry had performed the best of all so far. Yet Jack was still the one who seemed to know exactly what she wanted and made it all happen, apart from the accident they had the last time, which made her worry about any consequences that may still arise.

"You are an amazing fuck, you know that?" Harry said, adding a hint of humour to his words and meaning. It made her laugh at his brash description of her lovemaking and she tapped him gently on his arm. "It's true," he continued. "You blew my mind, as well as my cock. Totally amazing. Lets do it again."

"Some other time maybe. I'm ready for sleep and there is the problem of my stolen bag thanks to you."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Was there anything valuable in it, apart from books and things?"

"The only keys I have to my bed-sit, my credit card and loose change." She turned to face him, snuggling into his arm. She watched him contemplating some kind of solution, or atleast hoped he was. "Those books and notes are important. It was my study work, and I'm completely lost without them."

"I'll have a word with Kenny later. See what he can do. The O'Grady's might still have them to return. But, you can kiss goodbye to your cash and credit card. They know a few tricks with pin numbers and if they get it, they will wipe you clean."

"Pity they can't pay off what I owe. My limit is exceeded. They won't get anything."

In their moment of chilling, Helen caressed his face with her finger. Slowly, they both drifted off into a state of slumber, fully satisfied and contented with what they had just achieved. The candle slowly expired too, as if all the timing was eloquently in tune with their minds and bodies and the passing of the last few hours.

Later that morning, Helen was awoken by the sunshine beaming through the bedroom window. She turned to see if Harry was lay beside her, but he wasn't. His place in bed was empty. She drew back the duvet and began her search of the house for him. Every room was looked into as she called out his name and it became apparent that Harry had left her alone in a strange house, in a strange suburb of town without means of communication. At that moment she began to realise how important her phone was and her stolen bag with its other contents.

After a cold-water wash and then dressing, Helen searched for food in the house. The milk in the fridge had gone sour. There was simply nothing to eat or drink but cold water. The front door was unlocked, and she was free to leave. She still knew nothing of the area or even where it was. She considered asking a neighbour, but that idea was soon dispelled from her mind. The house did not belong to Harry and they might ask too many questions. So, she decided to hold on a few more hours.

As she sat in the corner of the lounge, arms around her knees after many hours of waiting, Harry returned carrying shopping bags. She raised her had to look at him. "Where have you been? She asked.

"I'm sorry for running out on you. I had to see someone. Look, I've brought us some food." He took the shopping bags into the kitchen and Helen watched as he emptied their contents into the cupboards. "I've even got energy cards, so we can have electricity."

"What about my things... my bag?"

"Oh yeah. Well, we didn't manage to find that, so I bought you a mobile phone. Brand new and all connected." He took out the phone from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. It was still useless because of all the contact numbers stored in her usual phone. Not every one remembers so many numbers, including Jack's. There was however one number she did remember and tapped in the numbers. It began to tone and a few seconds later it was answered.

"Hello? Who is this?" It was the Irish accent of a man, brogue and insistent.

"This is the owner of the phone you have," she told him. "And I want it back." The phone disconnected before she could say anything else. Harry watched as she threw down the new phone onto the table. "Bastard!"

"Wait. Was that one of the O'Grady's?"

"So what if it was? I need my phone and my bag."

"Look, you have to be careful how you speak to them." Harry became nervous as he explained. "They can be cruel and heartless in their violence. A family of thieves. Even the cops take a wide berth when it comes to dealing with the O'Grady's."

That was nothing new to Helen. Where she had spent her childhood was full of families like the O'Grady's. She even befriended a few and found them quite generous towards her when it came to needing help with a few bullies at school. And the family that Harry mentioned was no challenge to her. "So where do I find them?" she asked.

"No way! I'm not even going to think of it. You're safe with me. I'll sort something out."

"Fair enough. How do I get into my place without keys?"

"That's easy. We break in."

During dinner, they sat at the kitchen table. Helen asked more questions about Harry and his sketchy lifestyle, making things clearer about him. He did not even own the market stall in town. His job was to guard it from shoplifters and rogues, like the O'Grady's, from having unhealthy interests in the businesses. He was a security man for his stepfather and his gang of rogues. And she also discovered that Harry had served time in prison until recently for violent crimes against other rivals.

"I was framed. I didn't do half the things I was sent down for," he explained. "It happens I suppose. Dad, that's Kenny, he was furious obviously. The whole thing sparked off again. Mad as ever. Now the O'Grady's try to get one up on us. Like yesterday. They wanted my car to wreck and burn just for fun. Probably break my arms and legs too if you hadn't have been with me."

"Stupid games."

"Stupid yes, but serious. You're never going to get your things back. We can sort it." He put his hand on hers. "You're smart and I like you. Last night was good. I realise now that you were more than just a good fuck." Helens eyebrows rose at the expression. "No, seriously. I like you a lot. You've grown on me and I want to get to know you more."

In Helen's mind, he was not the kind of man with his kind of lifestyle that she wanted. He was handsome in his own right, but wild, reckless and unreliable as well as a liar and potential vagabond. Infact, she wondered how much of what he had just told was for real. And yet she found him endearing and an excellent lover in bed.

The old Victorian house where her bed-sit was situated had a back alley passage. Harry looked up at the crisscross of drainpipes on the wall, looking for a way into her apartment. Helen watched on as he studied the situation with concentration. "Thing is, how safe are those pipes? I could climb them and find myself falling off the wall. These old properties are not that easy to get into." Helen smiled at him, which raised his attention. "What? I mean it. I could seriously injure or kill myself."

"There is a better way in." She said. "Safe and a lot easier."

"Ok then, how?"

"The attic. We climb up into the attic on the landing and look for the trapdoor on my ceiling. Get in that way and nobody will even notice." The thought had come to her while they were searching for a way in, and remembered the various trapdoors over every bed-sit apartment on that third floor.

It was quiet. The rest of the lodgers were either asleep, out or too busy doing their own thing. She pressed the key code on the front entrance that gave them entrance to the house. On the third floor landing there was the trapdoor into the abandoned attic. Harry lifted her up to open the trap. She was light and the view of her panties and her delights within gave him an added bonus to the whole effort. Helen lifted herself into the attic and there was enough daylight coming through the cracked and broken glass of the skylight to see where she was. After searching, she found the trapdoor that would give her access to her tiny apartment.

Harry waited a while outside the door until she opened it from inside. "See, it was easy," she said with a gleeful smile that signified self-cleverness. "Come on in. I'll make us some coffee." Harry had been there before and noticed how cramped the place was even more, because Helen was the prime focus of his attention on his last visit. It was tidy, yet there was that certain smell, an old musty smell that came with age and multiple use over the years. The furnishings were partly damage and the bed-settee had seen many comings and goings in its time.

"You need to get out of here girl. You deserve better accommodation." He told her as she passed him the only decent coffee mug she had in the place. She drank from a cereal bowl and sat beside him. "I can get my house sorted for us both."

"It's not yours."

"That doesn't matter. We can stay there... for now."

"The dreaded O'Grady's might burn it to the ground while we are asleep at night." She said jovially, but Harry found it disturbingly possible and shook his head in reply.

"You have a point. I think I should find us a much safer place."

"Us? Why do you say us? We are not a couple."

"Well, I know that, but we could be."

Later, the inevitable had to happen. Helen lay back on the bed settee naked on her back with her legs open over the edge as Harry thrust in and out of her with ambitious vigour. It was rough and hard as he worked his way towards a climax just wearing his open shirt. She began to moan out loudly as he made her come several times. His cock felt amazingly satisfying and he knew exactly how to use it. She pulled the pillow partly over her face to bite it, in effort to silence her ever-escalating loudness. Harry however could not silence himself so easily. He began to slow down, nearing his orgasmic release, moaning loudly with each thrust until it was close enough to exit and stroke himself to a finish. His warm spunk came in several long streams, hitting her belly. Helen looked at his charges, settling into white sticky pools on her skin as she took long breathes. There was no doubt that he had plenty to give. She leaned up and watched him slowly resting on his knees as his moans and gasps slowed down into recovery.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12