Helen Ch. 03

Story Info
Helen continues her training.
2k words
4.47
13.6k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive transgendered male. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further... other wise enjoy.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

*****

She was stretched tall, and naked, I knew her hair was her own and shoulder length, blonde and well kept, except for the small strands of cum I have left there earlier.

Walking behind her I slipped the blindfold over her eyes then moved back in front of her and just studied her beauty.

Her face was made up, not heavily, but as a real woman would for day to day wear. Then, as my eyes travelled down her body, I looked at her small pert breasts, probably no more than an A cup, but very real due to the hormones I knew she took daily. She had confessed to me that her breasts were very sensitive but that she had never had much attention paid to them because they were so small. That would change as I have a fetish for small breasts.

My eyes continued to wander down her body stopping at her groin. She was fully shaven, now small and trapped in the steel cage I had forced her into, and aroused. Despite the hormones she still could get an erection, hence the need for the cage, as I would only let her cum by prostrate massage.

Her legs were slim, not too muscled. All in all a nice feminine package, and what I have always wanted as a toy. Someone to control and play with.

After my assessment I circled her, letting the flogger gently caress her body making her shiver and try to pull away, without success.

"Now then Girl" I said sternly, "It's time for your first punishment, let's see what you can take."

With that I placed a handkerchief in her hand, if she dropped it I knew that was her signal she could not take any more. I moved the flogger through the air, knowing it would make a noise. She moved her head back and forward not knowing where the first blow would come from or where it would land on her delicate body.

The first blow was across her chest and small breasts, I heard her gasp, I suspected with the surprise more than the pain, and followed up with blows to her stomach and then lower to her groin before moving back to her breasts.

I stood back to admire the marks as they rose from her pale body, her breasts in particular showing small wheals where the ends of the flogger had whipped round her side.

When I moved behind her and removed the blindfold, she immediately looked down and gasped as she saw the marks that just three strokes had caused.

I then continued to lay stokes on the front of her body, working my way up and down watching closely her face, seeing her wince occasionally, but she stayed silent until I saw a small tear in the corner of her eye and knew it was time to stop.

She sobbed as I watched her intently. Her breasts were rising and falling, now complete with vivid stripes. She really did have a wonderful body, and I was very glad she was my toy.

I reached for the table, put the flogger down and picked up the crop. Her eyes went wide, she obviously thought I had finished. She started to shake her head and sob even harder.

I didn't say anything just moved behind her and gave her 10 strokes as hard as I could on her perfect ass, and watched as the wheals grew and she cried, real tears running down her cheeks, ruining her mascara.

The handkerchief was still in her hand, I knew she was in pain - she told me she was a pain slut - I think she had just proved it.

I released her arms from the beam, and as she was a bit unsteady I picked her up and took her into the lounge, laying her gently on the settee. I gave her a robe so she could cover herself and sat beside her. All this was done in silence.

As her sobbing died down and she got control of her emotions, she whispered "Thank you Master." It was then that I realised she was mine and that this was an opportunity to train her in my ways. If so, she would no doubt come back for more.

Since my divorce I have become a solitary man, I have of course picked up women, even a couple of submissive ones but none of them had really satisfied me, I don't know why, I guess they were just not what I was looking for.

Helen on the other hand had so far come up to and beyond my expectations. The fact that she had once been male was a bonus to me, I have always been bi-sexual, but bi-sex was not what I was looking for from her. Primarily I wanted someone that was intelligent, looked good on my arm, was very complaint, obeyed me, and could take some hard punishment. So far Helen had passed at all stages.

I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back, and I kissed her gently, "Now you go tidy yourself up while I get us something to eat."

"But that is my job, to serve you I mean Master." She replied.

"Then tidy yourself up and join me in the kitchen."

"What should I wear Master?"

"A see-through blouse, micro mini skirt, with no underwear. Keep those high heels you have on now."

I watched her striped body walk out of the room to find her bag, "The bedroom is top of the stairs and turn right" I shouted after her as I went into the kitchen.

While I was getting something to eat, just something light, salmon with scrambled eggs, she appeared in the doorway looking as she had when she arrived, nicely made up and very feminine, but dressed like a whore.

I smiled and said "Come let's eat." and pointed to the stool at the breakfast bar. Once she had settled on it I went over to her and uncrossed her legs so that she had to sit showing the cage and what was in it. The skirt was very, very short.

Having sat on the next stool I simply said "Never cross your legs in my company."

"Yes Master." she replied, looking down at the floor and blushing.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 6pm, and I then looked outside. It was a beautiful evening.

"Did you bring the poncho I asked for."

"Yes Master." she replied.

I grinned at her. She had asked me why that particular piece of clothing but I had just replied that she would find out in due course. Now was that time, so once we had eaten I took her back to the lounge and had her stand with her back to me, with her hands behind her..

I took two pairs of handcuffs, attached one pair to her left wrist and her right arm above her elbow, and the other to her right wrist to her left arm above her elbow, this had the affect of securing her arms folded behind her back, I then slipped her poncho over her head letting it settle so that no one could see the restraints on her arms.

"Time to go out I think." I grinned at her.

"But Master I can't like this." She looked very scared.

I looked at her and understood her concerns. She was wearing a very see through blouse, and apart from seeing her nipples, which I might add were very hard and erect, you could just see some of the lash marks I had laid on her chest. In addition you could just see her cage peeking from below her skirt if you were very observant. And from behind you could definitely see her ass cheeks and no sign of a g string or knickers, exactly what I wanted.

"Yes you can and you will do it for me won't you, because you crave the humiliation of people looking at you and thinking what a slut you are?"

I laughed at seeing her cheeks redden at my comments.

"Yes Master" she replied in a quivery voice.

It was at this point I wondered if I was pushing her too far, too soon. But then she had her safe words and, if worse came to worse, she would just not visit me again, I would soon find out if I had pushed too hard.

"Ass." I said firmly to her.

She gave me a blank stare then sank to her knees as she remembered the rule.

I helped her lean her forehead onto the floor, and there she was in the position I commanded: kneeling, head down her striped ass up, bare and so inviting. That could and would come later, this command had got her back into a submissive frame of mind.

I then smacked her ass and helped her back to her feet.

From the coffee table drawer I took a small collar and dog lead which I fitted; she could hardly complain with her arms restrained. I led her out of the house and to my car, sat her in the passenger seat, did her seatbelt up and arranged her skirt so that she was exposed to all. Her little cage showing to those who looked.

I smiled as she was loving this. It was exciting her greatly, as it was me.

We drove to a local seaside town and I parked on the seafront. I went round to her side of the car, undid her seatbelt and helped her out. There were a few people around but, being out of season, not too many.

Putting my arm around her shoulder, with the lead in my other hand, we walked along the seafront, making small talk, finding more about each other. I wanted to make sure that she was happy with things so far. She told me that the main thing she adored was that she was not in control, had no say in what we did or where we went. She also loved me making her dress like she was. It was all going very well and I felt contented, something I had been missing when with a woman for some time.

I guided her to a bench and we sat like lovers. It was a nice mild evening, and we were cuddling one or two couples passed us, glancing at us but not saying anything at Helen's attire. We kissed and just acted like a normal couple even if her circumstances were hardly normal.

I was hard most of this time, and when a couple had passed, I unzipped myself and guided Helen down onto my cock, where she took me in and did probably the best blowjob I have ever had, certainly in public anyway.

Once I had cum I tucked myself away and kissed her hard, tasting my cum in her mouth, something I have always enjoyed, she kissed me back passionately, and then I said "I think it's time we went home."

When we got back to the car I helped her sit in the passenger seat and lean forward so I could undo her handcuffs, I then got in my side and we travelled home in our own time with my hand holding her leg and caressing her thighs and balls, teasing her. Her breath shortened as she enjoyed my carresse.

By the time we got back to my place she was moaning, obviously very frustrated by my attentions and wishing she could get the cage off. We held each other and kissed hard, when we came up for air I said "Soon darling soon I will let you out."

I made drinks while she tidied herself up after our excursion, and we sat like any normal couple in the lounge. We chatted more and it was so nice to be able to do that, just conversation between two consenting adults.

"Shall we go to bed darling." I said.

She smiled broadly and said "Only if you restrain your bitch and use her hard please."

"Master" she said as an after thought.

To be continued...