Helen... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

"Go ahead. Enjoy its company. It won't harm you." Jack said. Again, Helen hesitated, this time moving closer as she fitted the glove. Jayne held the leash as it hopped onto Helens' arm. She flinched a little, expecting it to struggle and possibly attack somehow. She could feel the sheer weight of the creature, which surprised her, thinking that such birds were reasonably light. Slowly she became used to the tame bird as it looked at her. She saw the realistic features that surpassed all the images she had previously seen in magazines or on tv. Infact, she began to admire it for its natural beauty and form. "Hello Timmy," she began to talk to it as it gazed back at her, unperturbed, calm and reasonably friendly. "Aren't you beautiful?"

The others watched on as Helen became more acquainted with her newfound friend. The falconer handed her a piece of raw meat so that she could feed him. It hate gently from her fingers without pecking her with its deadly rapturous beak. Again, Helen became more and more impressed, growing used to it by the second.

"Would you consider having one?" Lord asked.

"Not really. But now I can see why they are so fascinating. He's beautiful."

"He is tame," Jayne said. "Not all falcons are so pleasant." She pointed to the younger one flying above them. "Imelda is quite ferocious when she wants to be. She is one of the daughters of Timmy we decided to keep. The mother died a few years ago. She hit a tree and the collision instantly killed her. She too was tame, but then she had lived a long life, almost seventeen."

"They have short lives." Helen commented, watching Imelda swoop down onto the falconers arm as he whistled her back. "So beautiful, yet so... savage?" The falconer replaced its hood and clipped on the leash. She did not want to be back, although the commanding whistle made her return, trained to take the orders of its human masters. It thrashed its wing until eventually settling, and yet Timmy seemed so content with being on Helens arm.

As the morning progressed, Helen watched the others fly the two birds as she sat eating one of the apples from a nearby tree. She sat on a blanket enjoying the sunshine and layback to catch more of the rays and the soft breeze that blew over the common. Jayne noticed and slowly made her way towards Helen. "I see you like to sunbathe. Did you notice the swimming pool by the side of the manor?" Jayne asked, kneeling beside her. Helen opened her eyes and looked up at Jayne.

"I like swimming too."

"Good, then I think we should have a swim. Will you join me later?" Helen agreed and again noticed Jayne's amorous gaze. Maybe Jack was right, Jayne did fancy her. A lesbian who had obviously befriended the strange professor with his kinky ideas of sexual activity. Helen decided that it was the ideal chance of finding out more about Lord, and that promise to each other they had made.

During lunch in a small quaint village restaurant and public bar they all discussed the weekend and Jack's teenage years in France. Helen discovered more about him, there were tales that surprised her about his earlier lovers and realised that her lover was a typical teenage Lothario, which was to be expected by the handsome man he was now and he certainly was during his younger years. Jayne was more interested in Helens' past, asking questions which bordered on the personal regarding her earlier sexual encounters. She gave limited information, cautious of where it may lead, until a question arose that confirmed her thoughts about Jayne.

"Have you ever made love to another girl?" Jayne asked. Helen took a deep breath and thought of her reply carefully.

"Not as such. I had a friend. We became very close over the years. We did indulge in discovering each others bodies... closely. I'm sure you can imagine what happened." Helens reply drew attention from both Jack and Lord. Jayne wanted Helen to explain more details. In a way, Helen felt a little humiliated and left their company by going to the bathroom, hoping that Jayne would not follow.

Jayne stood outside the firmly bolted cubicle door. "Helen, did I upset you? I didn't mean to. I was just curious. I think you already know my sexuality." Helen sat on the toilet listening, reluctant to move. "Ok, I'm a lesbian and David and I are not lovers. We are close friends, and have been, as you know for a few years. If I have upset you or even offended you, I would like to apologise." Helen tided herself and left the cubicle to wash her hands. Jayne seemed upset and regretful of her intrusions.

"I like you," Jayne continued, as Helen looked at her standing close behind her through the mirror. "I'm old enough to be your mother, yet that does not stop me from wanting a younger woman. It has been many months since I made love. She was one of the local girls and ever since I have wanted another like her. You made me think about it. Do you see my point?"

Helen turned around to answer; "Oh yes, I see your point. Unfortunately I'm not the person you need." From then on the rest of the afternoon became uncomfortable for both women. Helen could not wait for Jack to bid his farewells until next time. During their long journey home, well into the late evening they remained silent, until Jack decided to ask a question; "Are you going to allow David to fulfil his fantasy? Only it sounds outrageous to me, not that I can stop you. It is something that I find absolutely deplorable and yet he seems such a gentle person."

"We shall see." Helen replied.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12