Helen... Ch. 09

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
2.3k words
3.5
7.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Hoffman's visit to Saskia's flat was an eye-opener for both her and Harry. They discovered what seemed a fair gentle man with a very mysterious business. Harry still could not place him when he was a teenager, even though those days were as clear as day in his mind.

The stranger invited them both to his penthouse apartment in town. They were surprised to see where Hoffman lived. It was the most expensive block of apartments in town. Only the rich could afford such accommodation. "You live here?" Harry asked, looking up at the tower block from the court. "I can't believe you live here. This is just amazing." Hoffman smiled in reply as he led them into the main foyer and the escalator. And as the lift slowly made it's way to the twelfth floor, Hoffman took the opportunity to scan his eyes over Saskia. He liked what he saw and realised that he had never had the pleasure of such a young woman in ages. Harry was too busy watching the numbers flash on the board. "How many floors does this place have?" he asked.

"Eighteen. I'm on the twelfth." Hoffman replied just as the lift stopped and the doors opened onto a corridor. There were four apartments on each floor and he led them to his, sliding his key card through the reader and letting them in.

The apartment was spacious, a huge window opening up the afternoon autumn sunshine into the lounge. Everything was glass, stainless steel and soft cushioned furniture. A modern executives paradise. "Make yourself at home. Then I can talk business with you both."

Harry and Saskia sat together on the lush expensive settee. They could not believe that the place belonged to a man like Hoffman. He did not even look that affluent, just simply dressed and smelling of cheap aftershave. "How did you get this place?" Harry asked. Hoffman grinned in reply offering them both a cigarette. Saskia took one and shared the light from Hoffman's lighter as they both lit up.

"Lets just say, I inherited this place. Not family, but old acquaintances. Well, one of them anyhow. Such an amazing man who is no longer with us." Hoffman sat in an easy leather chair and looked at them both. "I'm glad you like it. It's far too big for me. I like something simpler. Would you like to live here?"

"What? Me? Here?" Harry was taken aback by the offer. "Are you taking the piss?"

"No. Bring your young lady friend with you. Settle down, get married, etcetera etcetera."

"You are taking the piss mate."

"Mister Hoffman, what is it you do?" Saskia asked. He looked back at her with a grin. Harry was still trying to let the offer sink home in his mind, still thinking it had to be a joke that was not exactly very funny. He hated people being patronising towards him and making jokes on his personal expense.

"My business my dear is life. Just as simple as that." Hoffman gave his reply still looking at her with desire to have her, take her as his, if ever that was possible. He could almost taste and smell her nubile essence from where he was sat. Pure imagination based upon past experiences.

"What exactly do you man by "life"? Harry asked with curiosity. "Life isn't a business."

"Oh yes it is. My business is very unique and very useful to many people, like yourself."

"Yeah yeah, so you said, but in what way?"

Hoffman looked at Saskia. "Run into the kitchen and fetch us some cold beers," he almost commanded with ease. He watched her closely as she left the lounge. "Your friend is very pretty Harry. I feel almost jealous of you." Hoffman laughed knowing that would wind up his guest.

In the kitchen, Saskia opened the fridge door to take out three cold cans of lager. Then her gaze met with something she never expected. In a glass jar there were lots of eyeballs crammed together pickled in some kind of fluid. When the initial shock had passed she realised that the contents were almost human, each one having their own individual colour. She shivered and closed the fridge door quickly.

"So, explain this business of yours more clearly?" Harry asked. Saskia handed out the cans of beer, then retained her place beside him as Hoffman pondered some kind of answer that would seem more understanding to his guests.

"Let's say I... settle scores for people. I once helped your stepfather many years ago. It was a great pleasure that I won't forget. And now I think I can help you the same way. These people who are making your life a misery. The ones that smashed your face for instance?"

"Oh wait! Don't mess with those guys. They are crazy."

"Nobody is crazy. Just stupid." Hoffman replied with his grin. "I can deal with them. Let's say as a favour in your case. You can have a freebie as I'm quite well off at the moment and I need some fun." His eyes continued to gaze on Saskia as he spoke.

"Look mate... no my girl ok?" Harry was quick to notice. "And these people I'm having bother with are not the kind to play any games. They are after my guts because they think I stole from them."

"And did you?"

"Course not. I don't need their cash. I have means of making my own."

"Wouldn't you like to see the back of these people? All of them? For good?"

Harry realised what Hoffman was hinting. "Wait a minute. You are not suggesting what I think are you? For fucksake this is not happening. You are crazy mate. I don't think I want to know anymore."

"Ok, lets just say, I've been one hundred percent successful so far. Now that is quality."

"I don't care. You're taking the piss."

"I assure you I'm not. That is my business and I'm very good at it. I work alone in my own time and collect the fees, no questions asked. Quite lucrative actually."

"A contract killer?" Harry asked in amazement. "They only exist in the movies or the mafia."

"Well, let's just say you have met a real one and I'm on your side."

Saskia nudged Harry and whispered in his ear; "He has eyeballs in his fridge" Hoffman could hear the whispering and smiled. She looked back at him realising it. Was it a mistake? Harry needed to know what she had seen. What would or could happen next?

"Don't worry. Yes I have human eyeballs in my fridge. They are a delicacy."

"Fuck me!" Harry said, shouting out his words. "You're a fucking Hannibal The Cannibal. Tell me this is just a sick joke?" Saskia held tighter to his arm, shocked at what was being discussed, yet she saw them in the fridge for herself. Hoffman sat back into his chair and sipped on his can of beer, lighting a cigarette, his injured hand bleeding through the bandage.

"They are my victims eyes, yes. And no, I don't eat them. I collect them for a friend. Her birds of prey have a liking for them. The rest of the victims' bodies you may ask? Simple, I burn them. No trace, just a pile of ashes. I have another friend who deals with that side of things."

"You're bleeding." Saskia pointed out. Hoffman looked at it and smiled, taking no notice of it. To him, the injury was superficial, a deep cut left by his recent victim only a few days ago.

"I'm retiring." Hoffman announced. "I've had a enough of all this killing. It's time I got away somewhere nice to enjoy my life. Of course, I can't tell anyone where I'm going. So, I need to leave you this apartment, all yours, in exchange for silence and the thrill of my final kill."

"Your business is taking life," Saskia said, staring at Hoffman, still feared of what such a gruesome man like him could do to just about anybody, without feeling any regrets. "How do you get away with it?"

"Simple. I'm good at what I do dear. I have realised that killing essential and influential members of the O'Grady's can do two people a favour. Those two people are you Harry, and your stepfather. You have both suffered badly from their threats and their violence." Hoffman could see Harry thinking deeply, considering his proposal. "Don't think too much Harry, the answer should be yes."

"Ok, how will you do it?" Harry asked.

"You give to me a list of names and I will deal with it. No need to know how or where I do it. I can plan that out quite easily, remember, it's what I do. And instead of you and your stepfather paying me, all I ask for is your silence, and accept this gift of the apartment."

"Is this place kosher? I mean will it be mine?"

"All paid for, ready to hand over the deeds to you. Give the list and move in when you like."

"No, wait, that's far to fucking easy. There has to be a catch."

"No catch. Actually I do owe you a favour. It's best not to go into those details."

"What favour? Tell me."

Hoffman thought about his answer, knowing that he needed the list from Harry by mentioning it, and hoping that Harry would want to know and accept. Nothing fazed him, he could tell him anything to get that list of names. He leaned forward from his chair and looked Harry in the eyes:

"A long time ago I did something wrong. It was an unfortunate accident on my behalf. To make it plain and simple, I killed someone who was close to you, but you were too young to realise it. Infact, I don't think you even missed them to be honest..."

"Who?" Harry asked, "I don't even know what you are talking about."

"You once had an older brother. He died at my hands. He was unfortunately a hostage of a gang and I didn't know they had captured him. It was a kill I did without realising he was there. He perished with your stepfather's enemies who I eliminated. A factory blaze, unrecognisable bodies associated later with the owners. They were corrupt and your stepfather owed them a lot of money. At the time I took your fathers money and hid, job complete. Only a few months later one of the bodies were still unknown and your brother was missing. Two and two made four."

Harry sat absorbing the facts. It was true; he never did know an older sibling, his stepfather and mother kept everything quiet. The lad was still a statistical missing person to that very day. And Hoffman was right; it was something he did not need to know. He was growing angry inside at the thought, but it was no use taking it any further. There was a debt to be paid and Hoffman's honesty outshined anything else, despite him being a killer.

Saskia listened and held Harry close to her. All of this was like a bad dream. She was in the middle of it all, implicated in a conspiracy to wipe out members of a family she did not even know. It seemed that she had to keep silent or wake up and realise all of this was a crazy dream.

"Ok, I'll give you the list," Harry replied. "If this is going to get them off my back, then yes, I want it done. Besides, I like this apartment."

Hoffman handed him a pen and writing pad and Harry wrote down the names of at least eight people and gave it to him. The list contained those members of the O'Grady family that hurt him and gave him grief. The list also included Mick The Mong, the Chinese henchman that caused his painful injuries. "The dentist bill is going to massive. It would be a pleasure to see him out of the way."

In exchange for the list Hoffman handed Harry an envelope containing the essential documents of ownership of the plush apartment and set of keys. "Thank you. It's all your. Now I can go. You will never see or hear of me again. Saskia grabbed the keys and envelope.

"Thanks, this could be a new life for me. It's just a shame that Harry had to pay for it by giving you that list." She explained. She snuggled into her newly acquired friend and now what seemed to have developed into a lover. Or was it just a show for Hoffman's' convenience? It did not matter tio him.

He took one last look around the lounge and picked up a small briefcase waiting at the door. "Well, I wish you both happiness, and don't worry, everything is taken care of. And by the way, there is a suitcase in the bedroom waiting for you. A bonus. Enjoy it." With that he smiled and left. Leaving the two amazed new owners baffled.

"A bonus?" Saskia asked. "What does he mean by bonus?"

"How the fuck should I know? But we'll find out."

"It might be a bomb or something, or even a corpse of one of his latest victims..."

"No. Hoffman wouldn't do that. Let's go and see."

The bedroom was luxurious. A round king sized bed, not even slept in, and there was the suitcase upon it waiting to be opened. Harry did not hesitate for one minute. He lifted the lid and inside were piles of money, bundled together in what appeared to be neatly counted lots. There were UK and US denominations. Harry had no idea how much until he could count it.

Saskia gazed a the so called bonus. "Are we rich?" she asked.

"We?" Harry questioned. "Er... at the moment it's all mine. And what's with all the lovey dovey clinging back there? We have not even made love. So you are just a mate that walked into my life so far."

Saskia folded her arms and stared at him. "Oh I see. You like money instead of sex I take it? And that makes me slut I suppose?"

"Not really. There is still time. You still owe me a blow job."

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers