Helen... Ch. 12

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
3k words
4.67
7.3k
00

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Suddenly, Harry was hoisted bodily by Mick from the O'Grady's basement cellar and threw out onto the street. It was cold and he had no idea why he was released so urgently as the house door was slung shut. He picked himself up and worked out that it was either late or morning. Hard to tell during those winter nights. His watch had been taken and he was penniless. The only way to get back to the apartment and Saskia was to walk across town in the freezing clear night. His thoughts were on Saskia and what Shaun would have done to her. He had hoped that she had carried out her plans to visit relatives or something.

It took him hours to reach the block of apartments. One thing he had hidden on him was the slash card to get in. The cold was biting into his skin, even below his clothing and it was not doing his mouth injury to good either. Although an atheist, he thanked God that Mick had not hit him again.

He reached the apartment door and opened it. Shock or surprise, it did not matter, the place was totally empty. No furnishings, carpets and every room stripped to its bare emptiness. "Saskia?" he shouted repeatedly as he searched each room. She had gone. The smell of cleaning fluids lingered in the cold air. "What the fuck happened here?" he asked himself. He searched his jacket for his mobile phone, but even that had been taken off him by the mad Chinese Mick. He searched for notes or a letter and there was none to be found. He realised there and then Hoffman's free offer was definitely not going the way he thought it would.

Saskia had given up her home weeks previously, so there was no point in searching for her there. Thankfully he knew a friend somewhere that he could go to and left the apartment in disarray.

Two weeks passed by and Harry had put past events into the back of his mind regarding the O'Grady's, Hoffman and Saskia. Although he worried about Saskia and where she had gone so mysteriously, even though things grew stale between them. He found somewhere to live. His old pal was atleast accommodating him with shelter and he was back on the retail markets, earning honest money again, selling old movies and games to any willing customer.

It was snowing at last. The days following the Christmas vacation where bitterly cold and atleast snow tended to warm things up a little. He was having his usual breakfast in the cafe he visited. A good old English breakfast, with all the trimmings and a mug of hot tea. There was a tap on the window which drew his attention. When he looked there was Helen, wrapped up warm against the snow falling around outside. She gave him a smile and entered the cafe. She ordered a coffee and sat opposite him at his table. "Nice to see you again." She said, removing her gloves and waiting for one of the staff to deliver her beverage.

"Is it? Thought you had floated out of my life for good." He replied. Though deep inside of him he was pleased, despite his cold greeting. He looked at her over his mug of tea, took a sip and then rested it beside his empty plate.

"Don't be like that. You know you're glad to see me again."

"Well, let me say I'm sorry for making a mess of things." He replied.

"All sorted." She smiled. He melted at her beauty that was always irresistible. "So, come on, tell me how things are with you. I'm curious, I need to know."

"I'm doing fine. Bad Christmas, but you don't need to know. Let's just say I'm on my feet again."

"Good." The staff member delivered her coffee and she thanked her. "Then life is good?" Harry waved his hand signifying so so. "I kind of missed you." She admitted, which surprised him under the past circumstances. "We had fun."

"Yeah, we did. Anyhow, I'm changing my life. Going celibate. Missing a girl friend I shacked up with. She just vaporised out of my life." Helen began to listen sympathetically to his story as he explained more or less everything she needed to know.

"How's your frog boyfriend? Are you two together?" He asked. Helen laughed at the derogatory term 'frog' meaning French. A word used by the English for a while now, which made reference to the French delicacy of eating frog's legs.

"You mean Jack? He's fine. He is still in France visiting family and trying to do some business."

"So you're alone then?"

"Yes. Apart from studies, I'm also bored." Suddenly Harry remembered his time with her. The sexual activity and lust they shared. His instincts began to kick in. "I can keep you from being bored." He chanced. She looked at him with a smile, with equal thoughts of sexual pleasure. She liked the idea and wrote down her address on a napkin and handed it to him. "Let's say after seven this evening?"

Harry took the note, looked at it and grinned. "You bet. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Helen prepared a light meal for her guest. A simple buffet of assorted sandwiches and nuts with a chilled bottle of wine. It had been a while now since that Harry had come into her life, despite the chaos that came with him. She liked his smooth jack-the-lad attitude to life and his humour. Of course at the same time she liked the way he fucked. And to add, there was no way that Jack was due home for another few days. Someone like Harry was what she needed and he was no stranger.

It was cold and snowing heavy outside as she looked out of the window. Her guest was running late and the thoughts of being let down began to enter her mind. Harry was that kind of man who could let anyone down anyway. Then the door buzzer sounded out. It made her jump, waking her from her deep thoughts of what she might be missing.

She opened the door and there was Harry, clutching a bunch of roses and a bottle of no doubt cheap red wine. "Hi babe, sorry I'm late. Had a few things to sort out." He said. Helen looked at is gifts and laughed gently. "These? Well it's what they do in the movies isn't it?" Harry shrugged his shoulders and made his entry, pushing the door closed with his foot. "The important thing is, I'm here." Helen replied with a nod and smile as she detected his after shave lotion. She liked it. It suited him, but he still wore the bland clothing he always wore, but that did not matter. Harry laid the roses and wine on the vestibule table beside the telephone. Then he reached beneath the table to disconnect the phone.

She watched every move he made. Then he turned to her and gently pushed her against the wall. He leaned both arms on either side of her. For a while they gazed into each other's eyes in silence. Then he moved his face close to hers, prompting a kiss which started slow and tantalising. She responded, slowly warming to his move. The kiss grew more and more passionate and it made her tingle all over.

Jack's kisses did not do that to her anymore. It was only sex now that satisfied her passions with the Gallic lothario. Harry was more passionate, just the man she yearned for there and then. Her fingers ran over his white shirt, feeling for the buttons and one by one opening them while their deep kissing continued. Helen had no intentions of letting that moment stop, as tongues teased in play.

Harry removed his jacket quickly and threw it anywhere, as she pulled his open shirt from his trousers. Harry resumed his position, leaning his arms on either side of her, a sign in human body language of his domination and control. The deep passionate kissing continued even more. If they could eat each other, then they would.

It did not take long for Helen to totally resign to him, as he began to lift her restricting roll neck pink sweater to expose her bra covered breasts. He pulled away one of the cups to release one of her breasts, noticing the hardness of her nipple. He could not resist kissing and caressing it with his lips and tongue. She wanted him continue, to be taken, to be stripped naked and offer her body to him.

He lifted off the sweater and keeping their kiss alive he began to open her bra, releasing it from her shoulders and flinging it just anywhere. Helen stared back at him as he admired her pert breasts, exposed for his hands to gently squeeze them, thumbs playing with each hard nipple that sent tingles to her groin. "I missed you," he said. "You have the most desirable body I have ever seen."

"No. You say that to every girl you seduce. I know you too well." She replied.

"You spoil the moment. But who gives a fuck. Right now you are all mine babe. Every inch of you and I'm fucking hard as hell." He knelt down, running his fingers gently along her slender legs, upwards on to her thighs. That felt so good to her. This was much better than David's sexual experiments. This was real erotic passion and much more romantic. Harry did that for her and she enjoyed each moment of it, clutching her breasts and squeezing gently, keeping the sensual feelings alive.

Harry lifted her denim skirt as his fingers ran higher. He could see and smell how excited she was, her panties revealing a slight damp patch clearly visible. He had always realised how much Helen loved to be turned on so much by foreplay and seduction. It was always visible and detectable and his resistance to touch was never there. His fingers pulled her panties to one side and then he stroked the fine blonde pubic hairs, seeking out her outer lips. Helen closed her eyes and gave a satisfying gasp as Harry found her most sensitive part, his gentle fingertips pulling her sex apart as they both enjoyed that closeness, revealing her wetness and pink inner sanctum of privacy. She loved to share it. Offer it to her lovers. Especially Harry more than anyone now. He was young, gentle and experienced. It had been a while. Probably far too long in her estimation.

His fingers stroked her clitoris, making it swell as more of her juices dribbled free from her widening vagina. She was already close to cumming, before he even got started. The teasing alone was enough and Harry looked up to see how much she was enjoying his actions. In his experience, Helen was the only woman he had ever known who could react to his foreplay so instantaneously. Slowly he slid off her panties, allowing her to step out of them and again throwing them just anywhere. Keeping her skirt around her waist Helen obliged and widened her thighs, knowing exactly what she wanted him to do. Without any hesitation, began to lick his slick smooth tongue between her lips, tasting what she had to freely offer. His tongue settled upon her clitoris, teasing it as she responded with almost silent extended moans of satisfaction. She felt her body quiver and gave him more of her liquid love. Already she was riding an orgasm and she did not want it to end. Forget the spiritual highs, the gentlest and smoothest were always the best in her opinion.

Within seconds they were both naked. He wanted to take her from behind and Helen obliged by keeling on the couch, arms over the soft beige material back, offering herself to him as he stroked the smooth skin of her buttocks. She waited, not impatiently, for him to enter, feel his hardness smoothly run deep into her wanting vagina. She loved his cock, his hardness. She could grip him within and allow them both the pleasures of fucking. And Harry began to rub the tip of his manhood against her outer lips, taking on her lubrication before penetrating. The feel of him now teasing her lips and clitoris made her grip tightly on the back of the couch. She wanted him to enter there and then, but she waited, knowing that it was coming soon.

He pulled her buttocks wide, exposing everything he wanted. Then slowly he entered. It made her gasp feeling his hardness within, the edge of his cock head touching that certain sensitive spot within. It was time to show her what he desired, a slow gently fuck, not too rough, but enough for them both to savour its pleasures. Her essence gave him the aromatic thrill of sex that kept him going slowly, letting her inner creaminess cover his manhood each slow thrust he made. Helen was now having those slow multiple orgasms, nothing too intense, just continual pleasure that made her moan softly. Harry placed a finger onto his cock as he withdrew to taste her exotic juices. That alone was enough for him to appreciate what he had in Helen. She was somebody who deserved to be treated gently during love making. He was feeling ready to cum, but Harry had control to keep it back.

Helen was beginning to show she wanted it faster now by thrusting back against each penetration he made. Holding and gripping her buttocks, he obliged, speeding up to the demands of her excited screams and requests. She was at her highest point and so was Harry. He pulled out and she turned, sitting to face him. Harry stroked himself to his ultimate climax, allowing streams and streams of his cum to spray onto her lips and face. The celibacy he had forced upon himself allowed him to store his semen and it seemed as he was never going to stop as he moaned out wildly, giving her more and more of his warm thick creamy cum.

The more expensive chilled white wine was all they wanted. Naked together on the couch they both looked at the layout of food. "Were you expecting more guests?" Harry asked in his dry sense of humour. Helen laughed.

"That was for us."

"I think we both had what we needed. Still, I'll have it for breakfast if that's ok with you? I intend to stay the night and make love to you more and more. You are so fucking hot babe, I find you irresistible."

Helen sipped her wine and thought about his slightly crude comment. She wondered if he was falling in love with her, which would be out of the question. This was pure erotic lust and that is as far as it was going to go. The love of her life right there and then was Jack and nobody else. Even though sex with Jack was boring, there was a love and admiration. Harry was just for fun and yes, she wanted it to continue for as long as possible. Harry made her feel good. His love making was ideal in her mind and above all, he reminded her of those young men in her youth who were older and experienced enough to take her virginity with consideration for her feelings. In Harry she had rediscovered a play mate, not a lover, who could satisfy her the way she really wanted.

The following morning, Helen woke up, her head resting on the pillow expecting to see Harry beside her, but he was gone. The apartment was in silence and through the window the snow continued to fall. Harry had risen hours before, well before the sun had risen to take up his job on the open retail market. She noticed that part of the buffet meal had been eaten. Atleast Harry had helped himself to breakfast. Helen wondered what kind of people endured the cold winter to sell their wares, especially in the snow. The same respect more so for the customers too. It was turning bad outside, almost all over the country, record snow falls were causing problems everywhere.

Whilst taking a shower she heard the newscast on the radio that said the severe winter snow was affecting most of Europe, which included Paris where Jack was still working. In all of her life so far she had only known mild winters and it made her think of the problems of global warming, yet all around her outside there was nothing but freezing snow.

It was time to wrap up warm and make her way to the institute. At the door was a small brown package that the post person had delivered. Its contents were bubble wrapped to protect it from damage. She had to open it. Her name and full address was clearly written on it and it was not often she had gotten packaged mail like that. Intrigue and curiosity had gotten the better of her as she tore back the stapled seal. Inside was the content of one mobile phone. I was not new and seemed to have been used quite a lot by whoever owned it. She flipped it open to reveal just one number. Again, curiosity got the better of her. Who could it be? She pressed the call button and waited.

Harry had just collected a plastic mug of hot coffee from the mobile cafe. The retail market, full of shoppers taking advantage of cut price winter bargains dashed and took time to look at the offers on sale, although most of the goods were either second hand or rejected seconds. Harry's stall was quiet, there was not much demand for old movies or the under counter pornography. He sheltered from the snow under the canopy and leaned against the wooden structure to sip and warm his hands on the welcoming coffee mug. His mobile phone bleeped out its jingle in his pocket and he checked who was calling before answering.

"Saskia?" he murmured to himself, "What the fuck?" He answered the call without hesitation. "Where have you been? Where did you go?" he asked immediately.

"Harry? Is that you?" the reply came from a familiar voice. It was not Saskia, but Helen.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers