Helen... Ch. 16

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
5.5k words
4.33
8.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

It was almost 6am. Helen could not sleep for thinking about David's will, which she was adamant that Jayne had manipulated when David was alive. And that made her wonder even more about his suicide. David was not the kind of person who would so easily commit suicide unless he feared what she had discovered. Helen would not reveal his secrets to anyone. He was a friend and another sexual play mate. She had fallen in love with the hawks and the only way she would get to see them again was accept the proposed contract. That itself would split her and jack's relationship, unless he joined in the threesome arrangement. As yet, she had not told him and that made her even more uneasy.

Jack stirred from his sleep beside her. "Are you awake? I felt you tossing and turning all night. That isn't like you Helen. There is something on your mind, I know and feel it." Jack said. They both slept naked, enjoying the skin to skin contact when they slept together. Helen turned to him and hugged him for comfort, and she began to break down, sobbing. "My love, what is it?" Jack asked, comforting her. "You must tell me." The first thing Jack thought was she was pregnant, but that was far from the real reason for her being upset.

"No, I can't, I can't tell you if you don't know already."

"Well, if you tell me then I might know."

She looked at him with tears. She was thinking hard about revealing the contract. "I'm not a lesbian and you know that. I have never wanted another woman, apart from my fantasies. But I can't in real life." Jack wondered what she was trying to say. "I can't do it. Not even for eight million pounds."

"Eight million pounds? What are you talking about girl?" He wiped the tears from her face as she sighed. Already she had almost said enough. She looked down knowing that he was going to want to know every detail. "You had better tell me." He insisted. "You must share our emotions, we agreed. And eight million is a lot of money for doing something against your will and personal standards. This amount of money you mention sounds too extreme. Did someone ask you to do something?"

Helen had said too much mentioning the money. She found the guts and comfort to eventually reveal all about David's will. Jack listened with patience as Helen stared outwardly as she spoke, resting her chin on her knees, a sure sign to Jack that Helen was revealing a disturbing truth, still a child within, as if she was revealing something that bothered her, scared her.

Jack could hardly believe the revelation. He was disturbed to think that David was cruel enough to manipulate Helen's life like he had done in the will. Eight Million pounds was a kind gesture, but the strings attached made the gesture disgusting and unacceptable. The weekend that they had stayed at the manor were just friends having outrageous fun, not a reason to even think of manipulating someone's life? And yes, Jack realised that Jayne was capable of supporting such an idea. She was desperate to have Helen all to herself, and David gave her that opportunity in his will with the enticement of money.

"Listen. No matter what money is offered, you must tell the lawyer you do not want the contract with Jayne. This money you never had will never be missed. Life will still go on. Our lives together. Do you hear me?" Jack explained. Helen found his reply comforting. He was angry, but not at her. He was angry with both Jayne and the demised latent millionaire, David. They both held each other close and Helens tears were not for fear, but now for relief that she had told Jack everything. He was right, the eight million would have changed their lives, but love was more important to both of them. Proof positive that they were special together, despite the games they both played with other 'lovers'.

The day arrived for the second reading of the will. Helen was confident about what she should do.

In the lawyer's office Jayne sat waiting with a smirk on her face. Soon, she thought, Helen would be hers. Eight million to spend and the contract would be like a lesbian marriage, tied together in a contractual matrimony which the lawyer read out clearly. The contract was there; ready to sign by both parties. The lawyer slid the document towards Helen across the desk, with the cheque clipped to it for Helen to take for just her signature. The lawyer seemed concerned as he handed her the pen. It was something that he seemed to disagree with, but Jayne was his client, and everything was legal.

Helen slid the document back. "No, I'm not signing it. I don't need the money." She turned to Jayne whose face had turned into a disappointing grimace. "And, I don't want anything to do with her either. This is conspiracy between two people. And, I don't even love her."

The lawyer took the document and slipped it into a folder as he looked at Jayne. "I'll arrange for all the money to be made out to you Jayne. I think this case is done with."

"No!" Jayne stood up in anger. "You are a lawyer. You must force her to sign."

"Yes, I am a lawyer. But I'm not the law. It sees clear to me that Miss Mason is not interested and that is entirely up to her. She refuses, and then the conditions are cancelled. Nobody can make her

sign, not even a judge under these circumstances. It should have been discussed properly between all three parties. I'm sorry. I did warn you."

Helen left the office and Jayne followed in haste taking Helen by the arm, pulling her around to face her. "David wanted this. You are so cruel not to accept it. And, I admit, although you might not accept this, ever since the first day I met you I started to want you for my lover."

"Well all I can say is David was very generous. But I think you manipulated him into those conditions, which makes you a cruel bitch." Helen replied.

"I'm not. I just wanted you to have security, someone who will take care of you. There has to be no sexual relationship between us. I just care about you."

"And Jack? Where would he fit into all of this plan of yours?"

"Helen I swear it isn't my plan. David wanted you and Jack to live with me in the manor. Jack is part of this, if only you would understand. He realised how you felt about the place, the hawks and I agreed entirely. That is how much I care and...Love you and Jack."

Helen thought for a while and decided to invite Jayne for coffee in the nearest restaurant. Jayne suggested a tea room that was quiet enough for them to continue their chat. Helen needed to hear more, as Jack seemed out of the picture when she read the contract briefly.

Greta waited outside the market for Harry to finish his work. She was leaning against her very expensive saloon car, looking as sexy as ever in his eyes. "Hello Harry, how's it going?" she asked with a wanting smile.

"You know business as usual. What are you doing here then?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I thought I might invite you to the apartment. I've been thinking if you might want something nice to eat." There was innuendo in her manner of speech. Harry smiled, pondering the offer. "You know I don't often have guest over for dinner, unless it happens to be someone special."

"Oh, so you've decided I'm special then?"

"Well, let's say I'm willing to see how special you can be." Immediately Harry knew exactly what the offer was. Greta's alluring smile gave it all away. But, he had a more alluring offer from Helen. Jack was in Paris on business again. They had not seen each other for weeks and Harry wanted a lot more than just something to eat. He was a man caught between two offers, yet he knew which one he wanted the most.

His tongue knew exactly where to touch as his fingers stretched open the inner lips of her sex. She did not want him to stop. She was sensitive and needed to cum so much and he was the man to take her to her climax as he body tingled in every part imaginable. She wanted him to taste her sweet nectar so much. It had been a while now, and Jack was not as expert as Harry was, as his lips began to tease her clitoris with gentle and subtle kisses that turned gradually into sucking. That was it as far as Helen was concerned as she reached her peak, her climax, letting him know that she was ready to

cum with her gasps, moans and quaking muscles.

If anyone could bring her to the point of ecstasy it always had to be Harry. David was too rough, too wild, but Harry knew exactly how to use his lips and tongue in the best sex ever that Helen loved, the oral delight of his fingers inside of her as he teased her with his tongue into yielding the nectar of love.

She had already given him her first taste. Harry knew there was more of her sweet yet slightly tangy love juice. Helen writhed as she kept herself at peak, continuing to let him know he was doing exactly what she wanted and needed by her gasping moans. Like all men, it was the signal to carry on, but without haste. The pleasure was smooth, slow enough for her to enjoy it and yield more nectar for him to taste and drink. To him, Helen was worth waiting for, because he knew like she, the time to release their desires where the ultimate in sexual pleasure. If only she would see that, and make her realise that he was the right lover for her, not Jack.

Entering her was a good feeling for Jack. Helen felt him slide in gently and tightened her muscles, watching him appreciate how much that made him feel so good. She was very moist and that made it all the better for both of them. Still, Harry took his time as they kissed passionately. Only this time that kiss was stronger and more meaningful and Helen realised that. It did not perturb her that he was more passionate than before. As always he fucked her slow and deep whilst massaging her breasts gently, thumbing her hard firm nipples. Again, Helen responded with her moans of pleasure, only this time Harry joined her. Together they became a sexual choir of harmonious joy until it happened. He had released his cream inside of her. This time there was no pulling out and spreading his cum where ever she wanted. Their gasps and moans slowed down as they relaxed. They stared at each other in silence, knowing that a golden rule had been broken in their recent agreement. No chances were to be taken. Only Jack was allowed to cum inside of her now. She had given up on the contraception in order to atleast become pregnant with Jack's child per chance. "Why did you let that happen?" Helen asked softly. "I wanted you to cum on my tits. You came inside."

"I know babe, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." He pulled out his still semi hard cock and lay beside her staring at the ceiling as she turned on her side to cuddle up to him. "Must admit, that was one of the best fucks I've had with you." He told her. She listened, above his crude manner of explanation. She considered herself not just an object to be fucked, but to made love to. "I couldn't hold back, I was turned on so much..." Helen put her fingers against his lips to stop him from saying anymore. She knew what he felt, what had happened. After all, people fall passionately in love, including play mates, eventually. She was beginning to feel the same way about him. If only they could see more of each other.

"You mean to say that this Hoffman fellow's daughter turned up?" Helen asked. She and Harry were having breakfast. As always, his eating habits were messy to say the least as he tried to reply with his mouth stuffed with baked beans and toast. "You're going to choke one day." Helen commented.

"Yeah," Harry managed to swallow the food in haste. "She's the tenant in the apartment now. I fucking regret it though." He wiped his lips with a tissue. Helen watched finding his piggish habit funny as well as his comment. "Ripping me off as if she owns the place. Dictating to me on how much rent she pays me. I'm not used to things like that. What do I know about property rents?"

"Kick her out. Send her a revised rent agreement and if she refuses, kick her out."

"I wish I could. But there is this contract thing I signed that she wrote. You know me, my reading isn't that good and she told me it was a great deal. For her, she meant. I get almost fuck all from it. And another thing..." Harry stopped talking and thought a while. He remembered he was talking to Helen, and his next comment about the gradual enticement to having sex with Greta in order to manipulate him more was not for her ears.

"Go on. This other thing?"

"Nah... Doesn't matter babes. She's got me by the balls really."

"I just can't believe this is Hoffman's daughter." Helen grinned. "Are you sure?"

"Well, she said she was. Who else could she be?"

"She could be anyone. She could even be a part of those who killed Hoffman. The gangsters?"

"Those, yes..." Harry sat back thinking. He had never even thought of that before now. It was a huge possibility too. Greta could be planning something. And, how did Hoffman really get the apartment in the first place, so willing to give it away so easily. He lit up a cigarette, one of a few he was allowed to smoke whilst being in Jack and Helens home.

"I'll let you think about it. I have to get ready for uni." Helen went towards the bathroom. They touched fingers intimately as she passed him, leaving him to think things through and make some sense of what was really going on. Greta could indeed be a trickster. And who are the people involved in killing Hoffman?

Helen could hardly concentrate on the lecture. Her mind was racing through all kinds of things; Jayne, Jack, David's suicide and Harry. She realised that her emotions were starting to alter towards Harry. This play mate situation that her and Jack played whilst they were part companied was fun, but it was all one sided. She knew nothing of any of Jack's lovers in France, yet Jack openly accepted the fact that Harry would always turn up when he was not around. In other words, Jack's lovers were secret and that began to make her feel vulnerable slightly. One day he might never return to England. Everything they have coming quickly to an end.

Harry so far was not the kind of person she was looking for regarding a stable future. Yet he was the gentlest lover she had ever experienced so far. Harry could do anything to her regarding sex and she loved and appreciated it. Yet as a partner, the future father of her children and living together knowing what his personality was like was not quite right for her longer term ambitions. Whereas Jack could provide a future, much more comfortable, good education for their offspring and a new place to live in France. Jack was her prince in shining armour, despite their age difference. She wondered if that was why she loved him. Had she got the concept of true love wrong?

Almost every man she passed in the street looked good enough to eat. It did not matter about their age either. Some older men looked sexier than the younger ones. She imagined at a glance what kind of lovers they would make, like labelling them; poor, good, possibly excellent. Although it was only a game she was playing with herself, it did make her realise more about finding the right person. It was fine placing labels on certain men at a glance of how good a fuck they maybe, but what else could they give to her regarding happiness and security? Was it really a game of chance?

Every night she and Harry spent together in Jack's absence was amazing. He was everything she could want regarding sex. She could allow herself to be more closely intimate with him and he never once complained. He allowed her to do anything to him and he never objected. Infact, he refined the act into something more beautiful and erotic, even romantic, such as showing her how to deep throat carefully without it being distressful. The gagging turning into a more pleasurable, intimate experience and a sharing that was almost defined as unity. He understood how much power and pleasure the act gave to her as well as feeling good for him too. The swallowing of his cum was another taboo she had learned to master. Once she thought obliged to take it, but Harry explained how closer it made them, to share the tastes of each other in a more acceptable way for both of them. And where did a man like Harry learn his skills? Were they natural, animal instincts of the human love maker?

She realised his lifestyle made him what he physically was. He moved fast, ate enough and kept himself reasonably fit. A product of human life in the human zoo we call a community. He was quite entertaining too. He was funny because of his brash attitude and almost devil may care outlook on life. To top it all, he was in her eyes simply beautiful.

In contrast, David's styles of kinky sex were simply fetish based. She self admits that she did like to take part in the darker sexual acts. It was another stage of setting the limits of likes and dislikes and the most extremes she was prepared to go. She thought his role play ambitions of stalking her to rape her were strange yet exciting. Something she did not want in "real "life, but was accepted in a game.

Everything that Harry did was simply "natural". Everything that Jack did was based upon self satisfaction and ambition with respect. He was also bi-sexual and obviously had more experience in both sexes, even though he kept the gay side of him as secret as possible.

Regarding Harry, her education told her the signs. He was falling in love with her, whether or not he knew it himself. And she too felt that emotion for him more and more. It was the same with Jack, but now in a different kind of way. Fate was dealing its hand and aspirations meant nothing. What was to be will be? Was it to be after all, a resignation towards the fittest of men?

Her own sexual experiences had been lacking. As a teenager she was more reserved than experimental, yet peer pressure played its part amongst friends. She had experienced a sexual intimate friendship with a girl once. She enjoyed the same sex empathy of sharing, but men were more interesting and mysterious. And then the time came when she realised how much attraction she had for both sexes. She developed into an object of desire, blessed by nature for nature itself to play its part eventually. Procreation.

"Hang on a minute!" Harry pointed a finger at Greta. He had made a quick visit, using his key card to get in. Greta was watching the TV and she was caught by surprise. Before she had time to use the remote control to turn off the set, Harry noticed what she was watching. His eyes were fixed upon the screen and the CCTV footage of the market he worked on. Greta quickly turned it off and he looked at her. "What was that you were watching?" He asked.

"Nothing special." Greta found it hard to explain herself as she stood beside the TV. She became nervously agitated, no longer the confident natured person she always shown him. This time she was embarrassed.

"Why would you be watching CCTV footage? The market place?"

"Why would you let yourself into my home uninvited using a key?"

"Because, technically I own this gaff, ok?"

"Look, let me explain a few things..." Greta began to explain. "I...er... oh shit!"

"Well? I'm waiting. Only the cops have access to stuff like that. So how come you have it?" Greta gazed up to the ceiling in resignation. She threw the remote control onto the couch and then looked back at him. "I'm waiting for an answer." He insisted.

"I am a cop, ok?" Greta replied. "I have my ID in my purse. I didn't want you to know, not yet atleast, not until I can clear you from the scene of the crime."

"I've already been interviewed. I know nothing."

"Well, something turned up unexpected. So now I'm on the case. To be honest I don't think my technique was working. And, yes, I went a little too far offering you sexual favours. I have been warned about it all."

Harry listened, trying to make some sense out of what Greta was telling him. "So, let me guess, you are not Hoffman's daughter, or bloody step-daughter, or whatever you are fucking meant to be apart from my rip off tenant." His voice was raised. He was angry.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12