Helen... Ch. 17

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
4.4k words
4
7.7k
00

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Greta was not the domineering type she said she was. Infact quite the opposite. Harry thrusted into her with long gentle strokes. Greta felt every push deep into her, stimulating those vital parts that made her climax almost instantly. She was a noisy love maker and her moans and constant screams begging him not to stop just made Harry more excited. "Oh fuck, faster, faster, faster" she begged and so Harry obliged. To Greta it was one of the most amazing fucks she had had for a long time.

"Fuck babe. You must be desperate." Harry said, almost out of breath, holding back his orgasm as best he could. He stopped and moved down to Greta's sex to lick her gently. Her taste was exquisite, she had cum. Not the gushing type, but the thick creamy cum and lots of it. He concentrated on her clitoris, keeping her orgasm flowing high. And flow it did. He began to taste her love juices and they were plentiful as he reached up to grip her ample breast. Greta screamed out, gripping the bed posts with clenched hands.

Greta wanted her orgasm to last forever. It had been so long ago and no toy or wild finger masturbation could achieve the feeling of ecstasy Harry was giving him. His act of oral sex was better than his straight forward fucking. And then better still, he brought his fingers into play as he continued teasing her clitoris with his slick tongue. She began to realise she was right. This handsome brute could deliver what she wanted.

Helen of course had her concerns. She wondered how faithful Harry was. Not that it bothered her too much yet, but cumming inside of her at her most fertile period of the month made her worry. Sex without protection and coitus interuptus had failed them both. And Jack could see there was more trouble on her mind. "Every time I return to England you seem so bothered about something." He commented as they began dinner at Jack's favourite restaurant. "Is this playmate Harry giving you trouble? You should never get deeply involved."

"And how deeply involved are you Jack, with your playmates? You never talk about them or how many you are fucking while you are away." Her question had a hint of annoyance. It was so right. Jack never revealed anything.

"To be honest, I have only one. And he is very faithful to my needs while I'm away."

"He? A man?" she queried.

"Yes, a young man. Old enough. We have been friends and playmates for a while. He is very effeminate. You are now the only woman in my life that I love. He is nothing but a friend. Just sex. And I get the best of both sexes with him."

"What do you mean?"

"He is a transsexual. A chick with a dick I think you call them in English?" Jack was so matter of fact about his revelation, as if it was alright to be straight forward, but Helen was deeply shocked. A transsexual was yet another aspect of her lack of understanding. She could now accept his bi-sexual behaviour, but both sexes in one person were a concept she understood, but did not totally accept. She saw them as freaks. "He insists that I call him a she. I don't even know his birth name, just Kristina," Jack explained. "I met her a long time ago. She is so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Jack put his hand on Helens hand across the table. She wrenched it away quickly.

"I can't believe I'm in love with you." She said. Jack noticed her expression. Maybe he was revealing too much of his private life away, yet it was part of their agreement. Helen had never asked for details until now. "Why are you like this?"

"I don't understand? I love you too," Jack replied. "One day we will marry and have children. Live in Paris, or wherever we both decide. Are my sexual preferences so bad?" Helen stood away from the table, throwing her napkin at Jack before walking away. He called her back, but she ignored him, making him dash after her. He took her arm and gently turned her to look into her tearful eyes. "Why are you reacting like this?" he asked.

"First I get to know you had shared David and Jayne. And now you tell me you are seeing a woman who is really a man. Jack, what are you? I love the man that I always believed you were. A real man with straight forward manly thoughts. Now I'm discovering who you really are and what you are."

"Then what am I Helen Tell me?"

"You are not the man I always thought you were. I love you still, but I can't grasp your...your..."

"A freak? Go ahead, say it. I am a freak because I am open about sex and allow the freedom to exist between us. Everyone is not the same. Each and every one of us is different in the way we think, act and like and dislike. That should not affect the way that we love each other. Why are you running away Helen? Running away from the truth?"

She listened to him. He was right in every sense of the word. Suddenly she realised that Jack was not the person she wanted to settle down with, allowing his ideas of sexual freedom to play a part in her married life with him. The marriage she had in mind was what she saw as normal. Two professional people living together, comfortably raising their children without the abnormalities of one parent being strange in their lifestyle and habits. Besides, he was also too mature and set in his ways. Maybe too old to be an agile parent as their children grow up. She needed someone younger. Her and Jack living together was just a teenage fantasy and now was the time to account for reality.

Of course she loved Jack as visa versa. He was the most handsome man she had met already with a kindness and respect for her. Yet was he as good as Harry? Would Harry make the ideal partner she was seeking? He was handsome, but not as beautiful as Jack in looks. That again was something she had placed first above someone like Harry. Or, maybe she needed to wait longer for that certain person she sought?

She took a deep breath as Jack waited for an answer. "I'm leaving you Jack." His pallor turned grey instantly with shock. He was not expecting her reply to be so straight and honest. "I'll look for somewhere to live. I'm sorry."

"Wait! Wait!" Jack cried out, but it was no good. He could not reply. There was nothing he could say other than defend himself and his lifestyle habits. It was obvious that she rejected them and that was her honest thoughts. If he had hidden his secrets anyway, they would be revealed one day too late.

Back at Harry's apartment the wild sex continued. Greta's domineering side emerged as if from nowhere as she rode him cowgirl style. It was clear to Harry that she was hungry for sex. He held her buttocks as she pounded down onto his proud cock, soaking it with her love juices and now making it less tight than when they began.

Greta needed it. She was desperate and after seeing his manhood for the first time in her disguised play days ago, she knew it was what she wanted. In her mind it was just right and those passing hours of fantasising were really happening. Her libido was high and she loved every feel and orgasmic climax he provided her with. However, Jack obliged by holding back as long as he could. The sight of her ample firm breasts moving with every thrust and her gorgeous face in ecstatic pleasure was too much. "Get off Greta quick..." he managed to urge in almost a whisper. "I'm going to cum...Now."

Greta dismounted and held his manhood in her hand as he released his streams of cum, shooting it all over her breasts. Greta was ecstatic as she began to calm down. Already she was numb with the constant trembling of her multiple orgasms. She lay beside him, catching her breath.

"Fuck that was wonderful." Harry managed to comment. "You are one hell of a girl. I've never met anyone who could fuck like that."

"I did warn you I was desperate." She turned to snuggle up to him as he began to regain his senses. The unexpected happened. This young cop was certainly after him in two ways and he could only oblige in one. "Did that help you to remember, like you said it would?" Infact, the opposite. Harry knew he had to be cautious of what he said, but at that moment in time he had forgotten the questioning. Has she snuggled up to him he suddenly realised that she had compromised herself.

Having sex with him was taboo. He was a witness and suspect and she had made that mistake. Yet there were no witnesses to prove what just happened. His word against hers. She could even say he raped her or something stupid like that.

They both shared the shower together as the door chime rang. "I think you have visitors." Harry said, running his fingers through his hair, washing the evidence of sex away. Greta looked surprised, grabbing the bathrobe and warning him to be quiet. She dried her hair quickly as she made her way to the apartment door.

Helen was leaning against the outer door frame. The tears had made her mascara run like stripes of black ink down her face. "Yes? Can I help you?" Greta asked. Helen pushed her way past.

"I'm looking for Harry. I know he's here. I need to speak to him." She took her purse from her shoulder and threw it onto a vacant armchair. Greta looked at her with astonishment of her intrusion. Helen stared back, arms folded. "Well? Where is he?"

"Excuse me, but I don't even know you," Greta replied. "You just entered my home uninvited. I could arrest you for that."

"Oh I see. So you must be the gangster's moll he mentioned. Arresting me is a bit out of place don't you think?" Helen replied avidly. "And I suppose you seduced him too?"

"What? Hold on miss..."

"Where is he? I know he's here, ok?"

Harry entered the lounge with a white towel around his waist and his hands raised. "Ok ladies, let's not argue or even go there." Helen noticed right away. The other woman in a bathrobe and Harry still wet wearing a towel. It was obvious they had taken a shower together after some really messy sex. Harry introduced them. "This is Greta by the way. She's not a gangster's moll, she's a cop. And Greta meet Helen, a friend of mine."

"A friend?" Helen replied. She was annoyed. "So I'm just your friend? Not lover or playmate anymore?"

"Well, all three babe. I was being polite."

Helen looked at Greta, now beginning to back off her defensive guard. "And you are a police officer?" Helen pointed. "May I ask something officer?"

"Go ahead if you must." Greta replied.

"Are you fucking my playmate lover? Be honest." Helen's question was direct and with a bitchy attitude that Harry had never seen before. He scratched his head in frustration, thinking about what was coming next.

"No," Greta replied. "We were just..."

"Look, if the truth be known, I fucked Greta. I seduced her ok?" Harry explained. "She just needed some loving. It was personal, not professional on Greta's behalf. That is what happened."

"So you're the tenant ripping my boyfriend off?" Helen asked. "A police officer, who should know better. Well I think you're about to be evicted soon, so be prepared to find somewhere else, because I'm moving in with him." Helen pointed directly at Harry.

"You're what?" He asked, totally surprised. Helens eyes kept their focus on Greta. "When did you decide this? Things are a bit complicated..."

"I'm prepared to move out," Greta said. "That's no problem. Infact I can move out right now if you don't mind being kept under house arrest. Your lover boy is a suspect in a murder case."

Helen turned to Harry. "Is that true? Are you? Is it because of Hoffman?"

"Ah, so you also know of this Hoffman?" Greta asked. "That's interesting because now we are starting to get some answers. Helen, would you care to answer a few questions please?"

Harry did not want Greta to know that Helen knew. It was too late. Helen was going to tell the whole thing in detail as he told her. And the truth about him agreeing to kill the O'Grady bunch with Hoffman will most probably land him inside for a stretch. Something that he was trying to avoid again and again no matter what.

The three eventually sat down to talk. Greta informed Helen of the situation. That Saskia was most likely murdered in the apartment by a serial killer that was teasing the police with bits of information. And that Hoffman was an unknown person without any official identification. Helen listened intently as Harry watched on nervously, hoping that she would not say anything to compromise him.

"Well, all I know is," Helen began to explain. "That this Hoffman fellow, a pretty weird stranger from what I gathered, gave this apartment to Harry and Saskia, including the deeds. Then next I heard that Harry was taken hostage by someone for no reason at all. When he came back to the apartment it was stripped of everything and Saskia was missing. Then of course this stranger, Hoffman was killed by someone soon after."

"Umm, that seems to match everything we know so far. The forensics can't prove that Harry did kill Saskia." Greta replied. "But, two things we need to know. Where is Saskia's body and who actually killed Hoffman. Oh and a third thing also." Greta looked at Harry. "Who mugged you and took you hostage?"

Helen knew the answer, but she decided to keep that safely in the back of her mind.

"I'm going to show you a photograph Helen. It isn't pleasant." Greta handed the enlarged mobile phone picture of Saskia, tied up with a bullet hole in her forehead. Helen cringed. She had seen it before on Harry's phone, but still remained oblivious of the fact. "Can you identify that person?"

"No. It's horrid. Who is it?"

"It's Saskia. I take it you two never met?"

"Harry never introduced me to her. All I know is that she moved in here with him."

"Ok, then I'll be honest with both of you," Greta began to explain. "The photograph doesn't give much detail of the location and like I said, forensics can't find anything here in this apartment that point clearly to it being the place of murder. And another thing, Saskia's remains need to be found."

"So what are you saying?" Harry asked. Greta thought hard before answering. There were real facts and a personal fear that Harry might mention the sexual event they had.

"We can't make a house arrest. I was not being honest about that. Infact, there is very little we can do until more information emerges." Greta looked at them both. "I am moving out. My surveillance can be done elsewhere." She stood up and hung her purse on her shoulder. "If you two think of anything else that might help, please get in touch with me."

They both watched her leave quietly and unexpectedly. Harry could not help but take one last glance of Greta's sexy body from behind. When the door closed he gasped a sigh of relief. Helen had surely saved his day. "Thanks babe." He said with relief, but Helen was far from being happy.

"So you seduced her did you? Fell for your charms I suppose?"

Harry lit a welcoming cigarette to calm himself. "Look, you saw her. You know me babe. How could I resist? She's too fit to be a cop. A fucking waste if you ask me." He began to play for sympathy and she knew him too well. "Thanks anyway. You saved my bacon."

"Was she good?"

"Eh? You mean the sex?"

"Yes, was she as good as she looks?"

"Nah, complete disappointment. Made a mess of the bed. Needs sorting out."

Helen saw the funnier side of things and in her own mind she was prepared to forgive him, atleast for now. She needed somewhere to stay and the only place would be with Harry in his apartment, even though there was a huge mystery hanging over it thanks to Gerry Hoffman, the contract killer with no identity. And, she needed to more. And she also had to explain why she left Jack, for good.

Harry supported her reasons. His angle to the explanation focused more on the risk of AIDs or HIV and he insisted that Helen take tests just in case she was infected. Helen agreed but insisted that Jack was always cautious and would not take chances. Then they discussed Greta and how the situation leads to Harry fucking her. She was impressed by the way Greta had seduced him. The blow job seemed a good idea and she found it totally erotic. What Greta could do, she could match it even better, only more romantically, after all, Harry's cock was something to be admired in its almost perfect masculine anatomy.

Helen sat on the couch beside him exchanging passionate kisses as she pulled aside the towel. Already he was semi-hard, and some delicate and gentle stroking brought him to full attention. That shape and form was enough to set her hormones racing. He had insisted there was to be no intercourse, so the only thing to do was play with him, give him something for his hardness and atleast provide them both with pleasure.

Helen unzipped her evening dress and let the straps fall down her arms. Harry watched intently as she slipped away her strapless bra, revealing her pert pink nipples already aroused by what was to come next. "I love those breasts," he said, feeling them both with his hand. "You have perfect tits. Smooth, petite and those nipples, just amazingly suckable babe." He moved closer, his tongue sweeping delicately over them in turn. Helen could not help but react to the tingling sensation his actions created. And when he began to suck on them, kiss and caress them, she gave out a moan of satisfaction. She loved the way his tongue swirled around her nipples, leaving a cooling sensation by his saliva that enhanced it even more.

Her tongue began to lick the tip of his manhood, detecting the taste of precum that formed from the tiny slit on the glans. Then the feel of his cock head, large and smooth under the head on her tongue was delightful. This made more of his precum appear that tasted exquisite. Sweet and tangy, unlike the full load, that tasted salty. He began to moan with pleasure, head back almost pleading for more. And with obligation she gave him more, slowly taking him into her mouth, the underside of his glans against her tongue first, then the feel of his tight skin, wrinkled with his veins, pulsing with blood and throbbing with pleasure. Eventually she felt his glans touch her throat and gagged, coating the whole length with her throaty saliva. Harry loved to see her lips against his pubic hair. If there was one thing that Helen was good at when giving oral sex was the deep throating and tender sucking, that sent tingling sensations through his whole body.

Harry lay back naked as Helen began the slow stroking with her grip, slightly twisting and spreading her saliva as she took him in and out of her mouth repeatedly. She loved that thrusting sensation against her tongue, controlling the amount of sucking to make him moan loader. Watching his reaction, she could tell when he was close to his orgasm. This time she was determined to take him all the way until he came. She did not expect too much cum, as he had already released with Greta. But, then there was the amazing surprise she did not expect. Harry quivered and held his breath, and then he released his salty load of thick creamy man juice down her throat and filling her mouth with more.

She gagged a little and then swallowed. Then cleaned him off with her tongue until every last drop was gone, still stroking him and keeping his orgasm high so that he could hardly bear it anymore. Another trick that Helen had almost perfected in her oral sex skills. She had per chance to gain lots of experience, not only from Jack or even Harry. There were others in the past that she had sucked and swallowed, but nobody sweeter than Harry.

Afterwards, to derive her own satisfactory pleasure of an orgasmic release and climax, she allowed him to snuggle up and kiss her breasts, neck and lips, tongues playing in passionate embrace as she fingered herself, filling the air with her sexual essence until she slowly came to a slow and easy climax. Harry licked her tasty fingers, cleaning them of their sweet and tangy nectar. This time there was no gush of clear love juice, just the release of her vaginal unguent promoted by the fingering motion against her sensitive inner spot. Atleast it was safe and enjoyable sex, amidst the fear that Harry had about Jack transmitting sexual diseases from his kinky habits.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12