Helen... Ch. 18

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
3.8k words
3.83
10k
1
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Helen woke up and discovered that Harry had gone from her side. Things slowly came to mind about the party and she began to recall the last events slowly which explained the smell of stale sex around her and on her naked body. She sat up and held her head in her hands, not just for the hangover but also what had happened, as things got wild and out of control. She brushed back her hair to one side and looked around before getting out of the bed.

Harry came back into the bedroom with a tray bearing gifts of bacon sandwiches for both of them. It was not only a gift as such. It was also a peace offering. She found her robe and covered her body as Harry laid the tray carefully on the bed. "Help yourself babe," he told her. All that Helen could do was fold her arms in disgust, not just for herself for letting things get out of control, but also for Harry for letting it happen. "There are still a few people here." He explained, tucking into the greasy sandwich.

"That Australian girl made the breakfast for us."

That Australian student was the problem. She had manipulated both her and Harry to take part in a threesome, of which Helen began to regret. At the time it seemed fun, something she had not done before and it was different. Harry enjoyed himself too. Having two women making love to him and then watching her and the unknown girl partake in lesbian sex.

Helen felt sick. The stench alone began to turn her stomach along with the smell of greasy fried bacon on the sandwiches, which Harry seemed to be enjoying. "Have fun?" she asked, staring directly at him.

"I know you did babe. You were lapping it all up... literally and physically. I see you liked the taste of another woman. You surprised me. Didn't think you liked that sort of stuff. I enjoyed it. It was fun,

well the bits I could remember that is..."

Helen picked up a pillow and threw it hard at Harry before storming out of the room to the bathroom.

She found it difficult to do her ablutions with the two unconscious bodies in there, but atleast she tried as long as they remained unaware. Then the Australian student stormed in as Helen sat contemplating on the toilet. "Oh sorry," the girl apologised politely. "I was hoping to take a quick shower before going." She gave Helen an appreciative smile. "You were brilliant by the way." Helen remained unmoved by the unwelcome comment. "No really. You were amazing. I never even had a threesome before."

Helen was surprised. That made two of them in the same situation, only the girl seemed very pleased about the first time experience. "You mean you never had another girl before?" Helen asked.

"Yeah. It was different. Exactly like my mates said it was like, but in the flesh it was even better, you know what I mean?" She was still wearing the kitchen apron that barely hid her breasts. Helen nodded her reply, both thinking and looking at the student. It was both their first time for a threesome tryst. She wondered who taught who what to do. Or was it Harry? The sexually manipulative lover.

Harry walked into the bathroom for a brief moment. He gave the student a quick squeeze around her naked hips. She squealed her delighted reply, much to Helen's disagreement. Helen remained calm. She had no other alternative after what had happened. "We have to get rid of these bodies." He said. Referring to the drunken people scattered around the apartment. "Last time I'm holding a party in here. It's a mess."

"Isn't he a cutie?" the student remarked. Helen never really liked the Australian accent and the sound of the girl's voice made her shiver. "I'm really pleased you invited me Helen." She said. It was bound to happen. An open invitation posted on the snack bar wall. A bad idea now, Helen thought. She did not even know most of the people who attended the party. Infact, she never expected to see so many turn up.

Helen raised herself onto her feet from the toilet basin. "It was a pleasure I'm sure." She answered the girl and began to wash her hands as the student desperately took her place on the toilet. The student looked at Helen, sighing with relief as she let her bladder contents release noisily. "So, what are you studying at uni?" Helen asked.

"Art. I'm in my first year. Originally from Brisbane."

"I've never noticed you before. I'm studying psychology."

"Oh my God! Did you have the guy who topped himself?" The girl asked. She was obviously making reference to David's suicide, not knowing that the term "have" meant something more than just lectures.

"Yes. It was a big shock to everyone I suppose." Helen checked her face in the mirror. A shower was definitely needed, as she felt the dried remains of Harry's cum on her forehead. More of the memories flashed back to her about what actually happened. She and the girl sharing Harry's spunk as he came on both their faces, after taking turns in blowing his manhood. That was after they had given each other oral sex until they both released their juices for tasting in turn, and before Harry himself fucked them both generously.

Helen looked at the girl again. "Brisbane?" she asked. The girl replied with an excited nod and smile. "It's a long way to come to study isn't it?"

"Yeah, my parents are originally from Coventry. They told me all about England and so I had to come here. I might even stay when I graduate. Australia is so boring."

Helen was still wondering who had inspired their sexual activity. Maybe it was a combination of a wild party atmosphere, booze and of course Harry. It did not matter any way. What was done was done, and the girl was not getting another chance.

Later, after all the drunken bodies had been kicked out gently back to wherever they had come from, Helen could finally have the shower she desperately needed as Harry cleared the mess around the apartment. She was unaware that the student was still there until she burst into the bathroom, fully clothed, her brown hair tied back into a pony tail. Helen stepped out of the shower and the girl threw her arms around her, hugging her and then kissing her on the lips. "Thanks for a great night Helen. See you around uni." No sooner had she entered, she had dashed off again, dampened from Helen's freshly showered body, which made Helen step back again for another shower, to get rid of the stench of stale and cheap perfume. It was quite obvious the student from Brisbane was happy about what happened.

That evening a wall of silence fell between Helen and Harry. Neither of them really knew how to make comments about the situation. It was total avoidance on each other's behalf. Then Harry noticed an article in the newspaper; "Businessman and his sons go missing." He read it carefully and slowly and it mentioned the O'Grady's. Their departure from life was finally noticed. Police were trying to contact friends and relations and atleast Harry felt comfortable with being neither. He decided to keep the article from discussion with Helen. The less said the better things would be.

He looked over her shoulder has she prepared the evening meal, taking in the aroma of the spaghetti Bolognese sauce. He could not resist a quick squeeze of her breasts and the quick feel of her posterior. Helen found it intimate, and pleasant as always, but there was still something bothering her. That sharing with the student, his encounter with the law in more ways than one. And poor Saskia.

The question was; could Harry be a reliable trusted partner, full stop? Or was he going to be trouble and another lothario like Jack, who was hopefully now well rid of. That however, raised its ugly head a few days later.

Somehow Jack had managed to obtain Helen's new phone number. Again and again he would call her pleading for her to rearrange a new relationship and all that she could do was cut off the calls without a reply. As if that was not enough, the Australian student turned up at the university refectory. There were thousands of students and out of the blue one lunch time she appeared at Helen's table. "Hi, may I join you for lunch?" she asked, holding a tray of food and drink. Helen was not the type of person to reject the request of a "passing" acquaintance. Helen was part way through her lunch and it did not take long for the student to catch up. She had a voracious appetite, and then the chatting began. Helen did not even know her name.

"You know I've been trying to catch you for weeks..."

"Hold on." Helen stopped her. "What do I call you? What is your name? If you have mentioned it before, forgive me for letting it slip my memory."

"Oh sorry, my name is Dahlia. Dahlia Andrews." Knowing that made Helen feel a touch closer to her passive "friend". Although she still was not sure if she wanted to be any closer than they had been. "Yeah, I wanted to contact you for weeks. I think you're a cool person and very generous for what happened..." Helen raised her hand politely, not wishing to discuss that generosity "that happened". Harry and she were now over it and there were definitely no wild parties planned again for the future.

"I was just wondering. Could I ask a personal question?" Dahlia asked. Helen nodded chewing part of her meal. "Oh good." Dahlia was delighted, although it depended on the question whether or not her delight was going to be sustained by the nature of the question. The passing weeks gave Helen the time to recover and consider some kind of friendship, offering Dahlia help wherever possible.

"Can I move in with you and Harry? Only I'm getting kind of kicked out of my lodgings. Some of my mates think I took some of their things. You know, robbed them. And I'm not that kind of person, trust me. So it was a case of lets all vote and the reply was... she has to go."

Helen did not expect that request, although again, it had to be an obvious one. "That is kind of cruel without evidence." Helen replied. "Can't you come to some amicable agreement?"

"Well that's not all," Dahlia continued. "I gave my best mate's boyfriend a few favours."

"Gave? As in did?"

"Yes, as in blow jobs." Dahlia replied. Helen began to think. There may have been no real evidence of Dahlia taking peoples personal items. There seemed evidence however that she had stolen somebody's lover's spunkies. "The disaster was..." Dahlia continued. "These guys were both gay."

The plot and scenario thickened. What else would Dahlia do or atleast attempt to do?

An answer to Dahlia's question could not be decided upon alone. Harry had to be involved and she explained that clearly. The apartment did belong to him, whether it was legal or not. It was their love nest and they had agreed not to share it. Besides, both she and Harry had plans to sell it if possible and find somewhere more convenient.

Harry was selling his wares on the market. The day had turned treacherous with more heavy rain which made customers go into hiding. And then the unexpected visit of Greta, the police detective with a high libido and penchant for Harry's manhood graced him at his stall. She stood under her official black umbrella and searched through his stock of DVD's. "Hope you are not selling any dodgy ones?" she asked. "There are lots of paedophiles around and I would hate to charge you with aiding and abetting them."

"Look, if you found anything like that in my stock, then I'd offer you my wrists for the cuffs, ok?"

"Ummh sounds tempting."

"Ok babe, what is it you want with me now? Found evidence of another dead body in my apartment?"

"You know what I want." She sent him a wanting gaze backed up by a smile. A quick fuck and away until next time. The once in a while steamy session that had to be strictly unattached to business. Harry was now beyond that. No matter how tempting the offer was on a rainy afternoon. He and Helen had made agreements to stay faithful lovers. "Well?" she asked. To Harry it was still tempting and hard to resist. There were no doubts in his mind that Greta was an amazing lover or to be precise an amazing fuck with no holds barred. She was continuously on heat and ready for action and so was he to be honest.

"No chance Greta. Helen and I are strictly one on one lovers these days. Sorry to disappoint you and all that my love. You gave us a chance of a clean start and that is what we are doing." Harry made it quite clear. Greta replied with a resigning look and accepted the situation. She had lots of evidence on him, but could never use it because of her misconduct. Morally, she was pleased that atleast he and Helen were going straight and honest. However, there was something Greta wanted Harry to see.

She reached into her bag and produced a DVD in its plastic sleeve.

"What's this? One of your private porno movies for my personal pleasure?" Harry asked, taking the disk. Greta laughed finding it highly comical that he should be thinking on those lines.

"No. But you might find it quite arousing. Your girl friend certainly likes her sex on the kinky side as I am sure you will see. It's a copy of a home movie we retrieved from the Professor's private collection. Enjoy it or not Harry," Greta smiled and moved on leaving Harry with the mysterious content of a home movie. The Professor, a man he never really knew, yet what he did know was that Helen became somewhat fond of him along with her ex.

Harry had just one hour to view the DVD before Helen returned from university. The television set revealed the title, which simply read "Helen Cums!" The picture faded in and there was the whole kinky scene of the old professor forcing Helen into a wild screaming orgasm as she was tied helplessly to a table. He was neither disgusted nor aroused. But it was something he rather not have been shown or told about. The Professor committed suicide for some reason and he convinced himself that Helen was not the cause.

He switched off the recorder and ejected the disk. The images he saw were firmly locked into his mind and maybe it was just Greta being cruel. All these things were heading from both their pasts now. There was a new clean slate ahead. A new life and possibly marriage, children and everything else expected of a descent modern couple. He decided to hide away the disk for future disposal.

"Hi darling we're home!" The cry made Harry startled as Dahlia dashed into the apartment and flung her arms around him. Helen shrugged her shoulders as Harry looked towards her for a reason. The Australian student had decided to intrude before Helen could stop her. "Thank you for saving my life Harry." Dahlia said excitedly. "I would have starved to death on the streets. Kicked out on my ass and left to the rapists and thieves in the night."

Helen could only laugh at the style of endearing Dahlia used. She and Harry had not yet decided on letting Dahlia share the apartment. Harry was clueless, with Dahlia still clinging to him like a vine.

"Hold on babe..." Harry pushed the girl gently to arms length. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It's ok." Helen broke in to explain as she calmly dropped her bag on the table. "She wants to stay with us for a short while until she finds somewhere else. I said you and I will discuss it. But it seems our friend already thinks we have."

Harry was personally not opposed to the fact of having two women living within his company. A repeat of what happened last time was definitely not on his mind, although Dahlia's toast was just right. Not many people know how to make perfect toast. He held up his hands and thought a while. Then he looked at the pretty girl student who was full of life, energy, excitement and of course the downside, a nonstop conversationalist.

"I agree if Helen does. You keep to the spare bedroom. That is your domain. Is that clear?"

"Crystal clear! What about my rent? I can do favours."

"Favours?" Harry asked. His mind focused again on the last kind of favours, which Harry did as any normal heterosexual male enjoyed. Again though, there was a move away from those activities.

"Yes! I can clean, cook... anything domestic. I have a very strict mother!"

"Oh yeah. Sure." Harry felt relieved. Obviously Dahlia did not intend to pay cash for rent. Like most students too far away from home he reasoned, she was probably broke and waiting for her strict mother to send some money. "Well you'd better move in then. Where is your gear?"

"That is the problem." Helen said with a grin. "At the moment, she lives in what she wears. Her nice roomies sold everything of hers to pay for things they believe she stole from them. What you see is Dahlia and Dahlia only."

"Fuck! You're in a mess babe!"

Over the next few days it seemed that Helen had a complete change of heart for Dahlia. Their friendship began to grow and Helen found her antipodean humour satisfying. Although the same age as Helen, Dahlia had a more child-like view on life which made her appear immature, but she knew her study well. The first thing that Helen had to do was find Dahlia a complete wardrobe of suitable clothing from the help of the Oxfam organisation store and anything of Helen's that would fit.

Eventually the cheque from Dahlia's parents came through. She offered Helen and Harry some of the money for rent, but they did not need it. Dahlia had now become a part of the household features as well as an apartment roomy. Art being her topic, decorative design was another and she started work on murals of all three copied from photographs and painted on the walls. Helen in the master bedroom with Harry and Dahlia's in her own room, which was now her home.

Helen watched Dahlia very carefully for signs of thieving which she was accused of by her old roomies. There was nothing. Infact, she had the greatest respect for both her hosts and obeyed all house rules implicitly.

Dahlia's wild sexual nature had not been tamed during that time. There was one evening when Helen and Harry were making love and like a storm, she dashed into their bedroom. "Can I join in?" she asked standing totally naked by their bed. The timing was right or wrong, as Helen was riding an amazing multiple orgasm and Harry, now being cautious, was about to fill his condom full of a mammoth load of his cum.

"Jesus! Dahlia! Can you knock on doors?" Harry was annoyed. Helen was too far into her orgasm to realise what exactly was happening.

"Look, I heard the noises you two were making. I thought it would be ok to join in."

"Not anymore babe." Harry was sympathetic with his answer. However, Helen was coming back to reality with a displeasing mood. "That was a long while ago. A party. One huge fuck off party that made everyone go wild on booze and drugs."

"Sorry about that guys." Dahlia apologised. Harry noticed her slim petite body. He suddenly realised he had two fuckable women in his presence and he was still horny. His morals snapped back into order as soon as he realised which of the two women he was supposed to be in love with. Helen lay back on the bed holding her hands on her breasts staring at the ceiling. She had cum and there was the usual evidence on the bed sheet beneath her buttocks. She was annoyed by the intrusion, but far too placated to react or say anything.

Later, Helen thought it was time for a chat with Dahlia before their friendship was ruined. They chose the cafe across the road from the market where Harry was working. He was in eyeshot of both of them. "He's great isn't he?" Dahlia said gazing at him being articulate with a customer in the distance. Helen smiled at gazed at her. "You're so lucky to have him Helen. I have to admit to you..." Dahlia looked down into her coffee and thought before continuing. "I like Harry too. And I know it's not going to be possible to share him between us."

"Have you shared a man before?" Helen had to ask. There was still so little she knew about her.

"Yes. In the flat before I got threw out. I suppose I intruded. I fucked two girlfriends boyfriends regularly until they both found out. They trashed my clothes and kicked me out." The truth was finally revealed. Helen took a deep breath and looked out of the window at Harry, who was oblivious of the conversation. "I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you Helen."

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12