Helen Found Love Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to make love again, but she would wait for him.

He opened his eyes 30 minutes later, the first thing he saw was Helen, she was looking at him, her hand gently holding the fabulous prick, that he, probably unknowingly, had devastated her with.

She leaned in and kissed him softly.

'Glenn my darling, today you have made me feel like a real woman again, thank you baby, thank you.' Tears filled her eyes as she spoke.

'Oh Helen, please don't cry, I don't like it, I never want to see you cry, unless they are tears of joy,' he beseeched her.

'Oh Glenn, they are tears of joy baby, and you have given them to me, they are your tears of joy, do you understand me?'

'I think so,' he said gently.

She rubbed his gathering cock; it was setting into a rhythmic pulsing as she did.

It was getting bigger and bigger before her disbelieving eyes, how can anyone have such stamina, she pondered?

It was so very hard and solid in moments, stood up like a pillar of rock, unbending, unforgiving.

She raised herself over him, and slowly settled her hot wet wanton pussy down over it, her knees tight at his sides.

Her eyes closed as she hit bottom, she reached behind her and closed her hands around his ballistic balls, he reached up and took her by complete surprise, when he crushingly squeezed her nipples tightly.

It made her cum, her body bent forward as it hit her.

Her lustful cry, wailed around the bedroom as she leaked her cum around his hairy black balls.

Her hands went to his wrists, to hold his hands to her tits and nipples, in this position she now went for goal, and her goal was a to force another crushing orgasm out of her body, she wanted to feel the absolute pain, and ecstasy, the agony, the joy of it.

And to feel him shoot another load of his hot, beautiful cum into her fuck wracked body.

Helen thudded herself up and down his thick black pole, the head of it, she could feel it caressing and stroking the inside of her vagina in a way, it never had.

Her pussy throbbed and pulsed in time with her moving body, it was clamping itself to it, on and off. It was if it was on a 2 second timer, clamp, unclamp, clamp, unclamp!

Her head was buzzing, her orgasm was building into storm so great, the dam would burst and she would drown in it.

Then, the tsunami that her orgasm was, crashed over her decks and swamped her.

Glenn came at the same time; his was because he was watching Helen go through the emotions she was going through, calling his name, praying to God.

Braying, no, no, no, no!

Yes, yes, yes, oh yes!

His prick rose up into her, as if fired from a missile launcher, and his spunk jetted up into her honey nectar filled pussy.

She fell on him then, crying huge tears as big as rain drops, whispering his name, and saying, 'Oh Glenn, oh Glenn, I have never had this before ever, never ever.'

An hour later they got out of bed and went into the shower where they loved each other, washed and dried each other, Helen was in heaven, it was utopia.

She couldn't stop from admiring his powerful young body, how he moved, the way he did things, the way he spoke, the way he said her name.

They remade the bed; Helen threw the soaked and soiled sheets into her washing machine, all the evidence was removed apart from what was in her pussy and womb.

She was full to the gunnels with it, if she had been a ship, she would have sunk without trace!

Glenn left 30 minutes later after much kissing, cuddling and feeling, he finally had to leave, the kids would be home soon wanting to be fed.

Back to being a dreary housewife again, she thought sadly.

But nothing will ever take away this day, she announced to no one.

And there will always be tomorrow, she was happy at that thought, Glenn would be here at 9:30 to see her again.

When her husband came home, he immediately said.

'What's wrong Helen, has something happened, are you okay?'

She was shocked to say the least.

'Nothing is wrong,' she replied, 'why?'

'You have a bounce in your step.'

She couldn't help but laugh.

But she only said. 'A bounce, what do you mean, what are you talking about?'

'You just seem different somehow, oh well never mind hey?'

Fucking hell she thought, what has he seen in me that is so different? If he really knew what had happened today, if he knew I had had my brains fucked out of me, he would have a fucking dickey fit!

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully, and Helen went to bed with a headache at 8:30, she was asleep in seconds, completely exhausted by Glenn.

And her pussy was wonderfully sore.

After everyone had left the house, she hurried to get herself ready for him.

She put on a loose flowing black short skirt, a small white top; put her hair into a pony tail so he could get at her where ever he wanted to.

A sexy black lacy bra, matching thong, sheer stockings and suspenders, and her new black high heels.

She carefully made up her face, and stood in front of the full length mirror, you look good enough to eat, she thought happily and sexily. I hope he wants to, she sniggered..

Glenn arrived at 9:40, she was beside herself because she was beginning to think he had changed his mind, and didn't want to see her again.

He had a single rose in his hand, it was for her.

'A rose is the most beautiful flower on earth, but it can't ever come close to your beauty Helen, no where near ever.' He told her as he gave it to her, and kissed her on her trembling lips.

Her knees buckled, she had to hold on to him to keep from falling down, such was the effect his words had on her soul.

'Oh Glenn, you are so truly wonderful, no one has ever said, or done anything like this for me.'

She wrapped her arms around his neck and surrendered to him again.

His statuesque body was hers to hold and cherish, and she would this day!

'Let me lock up baby, and we'll go upstairs again, do you want that, do you want me again baby?' She asked.

'I'll show you how much I want you right now,' he said, 'without even going upstairs.' He told her.

Her knees gave way again.

'Come on babe, lets go,' she whispered to him, 'I need you Glenn, so much honey, so much.'

By the time they got to her bedroom, he was stripping her off, she was giggling in delight, and some apprehension, he was being very forceful and dominant.

When they reached the bed, all she had left on were her stockings, sussies, and heels.

Her skirt and top were on the stairs, her bra was hanging off her shoulders.

She was so hot for him; she was gagging on her words. She wanted his beautiful big, hard black prick in her heated pussy, she couldn't wait any longer. Glenn just crashed it in to her with such a thump; she thought he was going to break her in half. She orgasmed immediately followed almost straight away by him.

His young prick never went down, her pussy was still sore, but after resting for a while, he started kissing her so lovingly, then he began working his monster in and out of her.

She begged him to be gentle, but he never took any notice, he wanted to love her so bad, he had to pump her, his kisses were so scrambling her brain, she didn't know which way was up. She was so wet and sodden now, his fucking of her was bearable.

He went at her in a state of stupor, he just fucked her, and fucked until, and she felt, that tell tale stiffening of his body, and grunts, he was going to cum she thought excitedly.

He did, in a flood of juices that it spit out of her pussy; it was so hot and thick.

His eyes were glazed, she worried for a moment, then he smiled at her, and she settled in his arms.

He rolled off her, and uttered, 'Helen, how can you do this to me? I have never ever been so turned on, or excited in my life. I know I am a young fella and lots to learn, but this is something else babe.'

'I am the same Glenn, I can't ever remember this being so good at any time in my life, no one has affected me the way you have, and are.'

'Come on he shouted, in the shower!' He raced off calling out, 'last one in is a sissy!'

He was there nearly before she had jumped off the bed, she laughed so hard, it made her cough.

He gathered her in his arms, pulled her in and shut the door.

They spent and hour in there, they made love stood up, she dropped to her knees and sucked him off, but the best of this best was, when he dropped to his knees and plated her. His tongue was so long and thick. She felt like he was painting the insides of her pussy with a paint brush!

The only way she could remain upright was to carry her weight through her hands on his head. Even then she nearly fell down many times, before she exploded into a tremendously long and hard orgasm. Glenn kept her upright for that one.

They staggered back to bed, after drying each other off, and just lay there panting, he was insatiable, she was under his spell, and she knew that.

Helen rolled onto her tummy, in between loving kisses, they began to talk, discuss things, her life, his life, and as they were, he began fingering her little brown tight hole, she squirmed at this.

'Glenn, baby, that's off limits honey, please don't,' she moaned.

'Nothing is off limits Helen, not to me anyway, maybe to your husband, but not me,' he said.

As he looked at her, with a look that said, 'if I want to do this, I will okay?'

Helen gave way to a sigh, yes, she thought, you are right baby, nothing will ever be off limits to him.

The thought brought a receptive moan from her lips; her eyes were tightly closed as he fingered her more deeply.

She felt his second knuckle pop through.

She moaned even louder this time, he had her again, they both knew it.

He shifted himself over her.

'Oh Glenn, please?' She whimpered.

'Be still baby, I have to try this, it's my first time, I want you to be my first ever, maybe my ever only one, you okay with it?'

'Yes darling, but please be gentle with me.'

'I will,' he promised.

He worked the head of his prick against her arse, and then Helen said, 'there Glenn, right there.'

He pushed at her and in it popped.

She squealed, and begged, 'Oh Glenn slowly baby, slowly.'

Her arse opened up for him like a flower in the morning sun, he fed off her nectar.

It was sinking farther and farther in, and Helen was gulping great breaths of air, as he forced it deeper into her proffered bowels.

He suddenly stopped the forward and downward thrust; he was home, and fully seated in her arse. Helen felt like she was going to explode such was the feeling of fullness in her.

He slowly pulled out, and pushed it back in. Helen growled a growl of animal lust at him. Her voice caught in her throat.

Another push in, another pull out, he was working it now, and speeding up. She was helplessly caught up in it, no going back, no redemption, he would keep at her until he filled her bowels with his cum.

And he did after an interminable time for her, he was rutting her completely, she wondered if she would ever be able to walk again.

Then again the stiffening of his body, that she was getting to know so well, he juiced her arse with his hot cream and filled her.

She was certain her arse was going to pop like a balloon.

They lay there in a mess of arms and legs, he was biting the back of her neck,.

'Please Glenn don't mark me okay?' she moaned as he attacked it.

He slowly but surely pulled his now limp, shit coated black prick out of her arse, and staggered to the bathroom, she followed as best she could and helped him to clean his body off.

They slept for 2 hours, and when they awoke, it was almost time for him to go.

She was just so sad, she wanted him to stay.

But she also knew he couldn't.

They kissed their goodbye's and he left, he would be back tomorrow he promised her.

Where will this all lead to? As she wrestled with the thought.

Her heart would always be his now, that she knew, but she also was wise enough to know that being together, would never work.

She was too old for him, and he was too young for her.

The only way would be for him to find a younger girlfriend; this thought snapped her heart in two.

But she knew it was going to be the only way.

She would keep on seeing Glenn as long as she could, and for as long as he wanted.

She would start looking for a small apartment to rent, or meet him anywhere he mentioned.

It would be impossible for him to continue coming to her home.

Or they got found out.

12