Helen Fulfills A Fantasy For Tom

Story Info
Wife has an affair while away for the summer.
2.5k words
3.91
68.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hondo53
hondo53
29 Followers

I married Helen more than 25 years ago and like many other married men at some point I began to fantasize about her having sex with other men. Thinking back on it I don't remember if my fantasies were first about Helen alone with another man, me watching her with another man or a full-blown threesome with another man. But when I first brought the topic up with Helen I talked about a threesome because I thought that would be least objectionable to her. At first she was surprised and skeptical that I would want her have another guys cock in her but eventually she came to realize that I was serious. We would lie in bed and talk about a threesome with another man and after a bit it seemed to get her excited and wet, in fact it seemed to me she would get wetter and more passionate when we talked about a threesome than at any other time.

Helen usually wouldn't say much when we first began to talk about sex with other guys, but eventually she admitted that she liked the idea of being made love to by two men and would consider doing it. At the same time she always had some objection to our actually carrying through with it. Everything needed to be just right and it never seemed that everything was just right. After awhile I thought maybe the chances would be better if she met someone on her own rather than our having a threesome so I started to talk about her fucking another man without me and eventually told her that it was okay with me and that in fact I wanted her to fuck another guy. I sent her off to high school reunions on her own and on two occasions it almost happened but again things didn't quite fall into place enough to suit her. Then this past summer Helen went off to Colorado to work at a summer camp where she met Saul and told me that she found him attractive, which I knew meant she'd like to fuck him.

Late one night she called waking me at about 1:00 am and said in a somewhat excited voice, "Are you awake? I have a surprise for you."

I was still drowsy, but opened my eyes and replied, "I'm awake enough. What's up?"

"Well, I'm really wet and I keep leaking all down my legs."

"What?" I asked, not quite awake and not getting what she was hinting at. "Why is that?"

"I fucked Saul tonight; twice," she blurted out. "I hope that you were telling the truth when you said that I could fuck other guys. Were you?"

Following is the story that I've written based on what she told me. Helen was in the kitchen alone about 8:30 PM when Saul came in. She had been working in the dinning room and had come out to the kitchen to clean up her coffee cup and put it away. She had her CD player with her and was listening to some Salsa music and practicing the Salsa step she had learned the other night. They talked a bit and then Helen walked from the kitchen into the dinning room to gather up her things. Saul followed her in and walked over to the door and locked it, reached over and switched off the lights, walked over to the large window and drew the shade and returned to the corner where Helen was. With the clouds outside pouring rain and the curtain of the large window drawn the room was dark and the corner they were in even darker. Saul came over to where Helen was standing. She wanted to ask why he had locked the door and drawn the curtain. She thought that she knew the answer and she too wanted the same thing but wasn't sure that she wanted to hear the answer spoken out loud. Almost without thinking Helen stepped toward Saul and put her hands on his chest as she moved her hips to the rhythm of the music. Quickly Saul wrapped his arms around Helen, pulled her body tight to his, leaned his head down and kissed her deeply on the lips. Helen's heart jumped, but she didn't pull away.

She thought about Tom and wondered what he would think but then she realized that this is exactly what he would want. As these thoughts went through her mind she realized that not only was she letting Saul kiss her but she had her mouth open and her tongue was pressing against Saul's tongue. A low moan escaped her as he pressed his tongue into her mouth and then retreated as hers pressed into his mouth. His embrace tightened around her as they continued to kiss passionately and explore each other's mouths and then his hands began to caress her back and her shoulders. He had large strong hands and they felt good as he moved them along her back and shoulders. As they continued to explore each other's mouths, Helen felt the warmth of his right hand against her skin as he moved it down and then slid it back up moving it under her shirt as he did. She moaned again and he said, "Oh, Helen. I've wanted to kiss you for so long." And then his mouth came down on hers again, her mouth open to receive him.

Now he had both his hands under her shirt as he continued to caress her and she moved her hands around to embrace him as well. As he caressed her back with his left hand his right hand slid around her left side and up to caress her breast. She felt a thrill go through her as his hand enfolded her breast and she moved her hands up to hold his head as she kissed him more passionately and also moved her arms so he would be able to find her breasts more easily. His right hand slid down from her breast but then quickly it moved up again this time under her bras and over her naked breast and nipple. His hand moved across her chest and she moved back just enough to allow him to push her bras up over her right breast. His hands continued to move and he pushed her shirt and bras up as she pulled her left arm down and out and then her right arm. Their mouths separated long enough for him to pull the shirt and bras over her head and as the material came free of her head she put her left hand around his neck, her right around his head and pulled his face down to hers kissing him deeply and passionately.

They continued kissing as his hands caressed her back and breasts. She loved the feel of his strong slightly rough hands on her breasts and the feeling as he moved his palm over her nipples and occasionally pinched them between his thumb and forefinger. She pushed her hips against him and could feel his erection against her stomach. Again she moved away from him slightly as they continued to kiss and his right hand moved around to her waist. As he fumbled with the button on her jeans she moved her right hand down to her waistband and held it so Saul could undo the button and slide the zipper down. As Helen felt Saul's hand slide down inside the front of her pants to her pussy she felt a thrill and was surprised at herself. Saul was an incredible kisser and his hands too seemed to know just where and how to touch her. As Saul's right hand moved around to Helen's left hip pushing down, her pants slid down her hip. Saul then slid his left hand down and pushed the waist of her pants down further; she felt first the warmth of his hand on her ass and then the cool air as her pants finally slid off her hips and down to her knees.

As they kissed Helen slipped off first her right shoe then the left. As she did her pants slid further down her legs and lifting her left leg she shook a bit till the pants came off and then did the same with her right leg. As the pants came free of her right leg she realized that she was naked with a man other than Tom for the first time in 25 years.

She imagined Tom sitting by one of the tables watching as she moved her body tight against Saul and again felt his hard cock against her stomach. She thought to herself Tom would be just as hard as Saul if he could see me standing here naked in the embrace of this handsome man and a vision of Tom naked with his cock hard and standing up against his abdomen flashed in her mind. Saul moved his hips back a bit and moved his right hand down between their bodies until he found the softness between her legs. As he did Helen moved her legs apart to accommodate his hand. Slowly he slid his middle finger in between the slick lips and moved down until his finger found her moist center. At the same time his mouth moved down and kissed her jaw and then her neck and then her collarbone until finally he took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked on her. His finger slid into her and swirled around getting her lubrication all over his finger and her cunt. His finger moved up and rubbed along the side of her clitoris. She felt wanton as she rolled her head back, ran her fingers through his hair and moved her hips back and forth to match the rhythm of his finger. She spread her legs a little further and the rhythm of his fingers increased, playing with her clitoris and then moving down and rubbing along the sides of her lips and finally sliding into her.

He was really good both with his mouth and his hands and she felt like her tits and pussy were connected. She was incredibly aroused and could feel her juices on the inside of her thighs. After what seemed like an eternity she decided that she wanted to make Saul feel like she was incredible too and she pulled his t-shirt over his head and then moved her hands around to his belt. She undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, slid his zipper down and then pulled his pants down as she slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She kneeled there and took off his shoes and socks and then slid his pants over his feet and tossed them to the side. She moved her hands to his hips and looked at his hard cock bobbing in front of her face and then moved her right hand to take his large cock in it. She stroked it a few times squeezing at the top as pre-cum dribbled from the tip. She leaned her head forward and licked it. As she moved her head back a string of pre-cum stretched from his hard cock to her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled and then moved her head forward taking his cock into her mouth. He was larger than Tom but his cock head was smooth and hard like Tom's. She used her right hand to stroke him and matched it to the movements of her mouth stroking down as she took him deep into her mouth and stroking up as she moved her head back sucking and pushing hard against the underside of his cock with her tongue. He moaned several times and Helen wanted to suck him till his cock exploded come into her mouth so he would think that she was a sex Goddess but she also wanted to feel his large hard cock in her pussy.

He was bigger than Tom and she wanted to feel his thickness in her and feel him come with desire and passion while she had her legs and arms wrapped around him. After sucking him to the edge and then stopping 3 or 4 times she took her mouth off his cock but held on with her right hand. Slowly she lowered herself to the floor and pulled Saul toward her. As she lay back on the hard wood floor she spread her legs and directed his cock in between her legs. She gasped as his cock head touched up against her and then slid easily in.

"Oh," she gasped as he pushed deep into her.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders.

"Oh God. Oh God," Saul moaned as he slid his thick cock deep into her center. She felt his thickness stretching her and then felt the head of his cock press against her cervix.

With her heels wrapped around Saul, Helen pulled hard every time he thrust forward.

Saul started to thrash as he pumped in and out faster and then he thrust really hard into her, buried his face in her neck, let out a series of grunts as his whole body went tight.

Helen pulled him as tight to her as she could and worked her cunt muscles trying to squeeze his cock as hard as she could pulling him in even deeper. She felt his cock spasm as it shot load after load of come into her.

After about 15 seconds his body went limp and he collapsed against her. Helen held him tight to her sweaty body and kissed his neck and shoulder as she felt his cock softening inside of her and felt his come dribbling down between the cheeks of her ass.

After a couple of minutes he looked at her and smiled. She held him and reached up with her face and kissed him deeply licking his lips and sliding her tongue into his mouth. After several minutes of this passionate kissing she felt his cock growing inside of her. She continued to kiss him and with her left hand she found Saul's right hand and pulled it up to her breast. She couldn't believe how sexy it made her feel for Saul's cock to start growing inside her and when she felt that he was hard again she pushed against his shoulder rolling him onto his back. Without letting his cock slip out of her she rolled onto to the top of Saul and straddled him with her legs. Helen started to move her hips making Saul's cock slide in and out of her. As she did she bent her head forward and took Saul's nipple into her mouth. Helen couldn't believe how sexual she felt as she rode Saul's cock and gave him a second orgasm.

As Saul came she put her head down onto his chest and lay there with him inside of her. She thought about Tom and thought how hard he'd be if he could be there seeing her lying there with Saul's cock in her pussy and wondered if she'd be able to tell him about what just happened.

hondo53
hondo53
29 Followers