Helen Help Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left Joe and me with Helen. I brought out the video camera and we recorded her. I had her get dressed so she could strip down for the camera, then made her do the body parts show and finally made her beg for sex several times from both of us. Things went on for another hour or so.

Finally I made Helen tell about how she had watched a group of college kids gang bang her daughter last summer at the beach. She recalled incredible details and it sort of turned me on again. I put a mask on and reset the camera with Helen on her hands and knees. I took her from behind and then turned the recorder back on once she seemed used to it. She continued talking to the camera. "They just kept using her three at a time. There were four of them and one would rest or take a pill while the other three enjoyed themselves. Barbara cried softly through the whole ordeal and so did I. I was made to watch by my husband and his two business guests who held me down and did things to me all night in the sand."

Post Script:

Helen and her daughter are real people, and this amazing night was also real and happened back in the late 1970's. I continued to visit Barbara often after that. Each time would somehow be a new, more exciting experience than any time before. Or we would meet each other in a New York City hotel. This one night in town, we had made love and I called room service... TK.

12