Helen of Joys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now, however, Helen was too caught up with feeling Cassia's hands roaming down to her hips and grasping them firmly with her fingers. Cassia's brought her head down, too, sliding her tongue to the very edge of Helen's beautiful, golden, silky pubic hair that covered her mons veneris completely, giving her that perfect "V" between her legs, the symbol of her womanhood.

Cassia slid her wet tongue along the outer edge of Helen's pubic hair from hip to hip, and she also dragged her tongue down each of the creases between Helen's thighs where they meet with the bottom of her abdomen. Having licked the whole outline of Helen's "V," Cassia moved her whole face and roamed all over Helen's mons, licking her pubic hair and sometimes even sucking some into her mouth, leaving it wet so the drops of saliva actually caught the flicker of candlelight, making the drops of Cassia's saliva sparkle like jewels.

As Cassia licked Helen's pubic hair, she smelled the aromatic fragrance of her musk. Since she had dropped the jasmine oil onto Helen's ass, some of it went between the cracks before she was able to catch it and massage it into her flesh. This jasmine oil slid between the crack and ran onto her pussy; therefore, Cassia was now smelling not only Helen's personal musk. She was also inhaling the perfume of jasmine.

"Oh, I must go for it. I must put my mouth and lips on my mistress' vulva. I want to taste it and wallow in this carnal delight," thought Cassia within her deepest desires and sensual longings.

Going with her thoughts, Cassia left Helen's pubic hair and slid down to the shaft of her clitoris that was long and large from being engorged with blood. She stuck out her willing tongue and slowly and deliberately ran it up and down the shaft. The fleshy shaft gave way to Cassia's flicking tongue as she moved it back and forth and at times sucked it into her mouth.

From Helen's shaft Cassia licked down to the hood of Helen's glans and licked and sucked that, too, seeing for herself the head of Helen's clit standing erect beyond it. Helen's clit was enlarged with blood and redder in color due to its being sexually stimulated as Cassia slavered over it with her mouth and tongue.

Finally, Cassia flicked her tongue across Helen's hood and just as quickly flicked it over the tip of her clitoris.

"Ooooooooo, Aphrodite, be praised," cried Helen when she felt the sparks of oral stimulation on her sensitive clit.

Its many nerves tingled and were on edge as they worked their way towards an orgasm, and when Cassia heard the effect her tongue had on Helen when she just flicked her tongue over her clit, she knew it was time. Cassia opened her mouth into a beautiful "O" and brought it down onto Helen's clit, immediately sucking it with her lips.

Cassia's sucking sent waves and waves of unspeakable, sensual thrills throughout Helen's body but especially on her clitoris. Her body was almost over responding to Cassia's attention to her beautiful pearl of delight. Seemingly without end, Cassia sucked on Helen's clit, sometimes flicking her tongue back and forth over the tip, and at other times she would often push her face into Helen's pussy and shake her head very rapidly from side to side while pressing down on the sensitive tissue. She did this not only on Helen's clit but on the surrounding flesh as well.

Helen moaned and groaned in throes of passion and bucked her hips up and down as Cassia kept her mouth glued to Helen's yearning clit. Yearning for release. Yearning for resolution. Yearning for climax. Yearning for orgasm.

While Cassia sucked Helen's clit and the upper part of her vulva, she slid her right hand along Helen's left hip and moved it down onto her inner thigh and pushed outward to spread Helen's legs wider, giving greater access to her pussy.

Once Cassia had Helen's legs spread, she sought her gaping vagina with her fingers, and when they were at the gates of the love goddess, Cassia brought her fingers together so that they almost intertwined and tucked her thumb inside her palm, cradling it on her middle finger and offering support with her ring and index finger. In this way Cassia made a human dildo out of her fingers and hand.

Lovingly, Cassia placed the end of her human dildo at the entrance of Helen's vagina, and once there she moved it gently and slowly until with much care and perseverance she had her small, hand dildo inside Helen's vaginal sheath. It was by then all covered with warm pussy cream. Having been successful in getting her fingers that far inside Helen, Cassia set a rhythm of sliding in and out of her vagina, each time making it easier and easier, and as she felt the walls of Helen's vagina swell and become elastic, especially the soft, spongy spot at the top of her vaginal wall where fluid builds during sexual arousal, she thrust even a little harder. Each time Cassia's hand swiped that spot on top, Helen thrust her hips upwards off the bed and buried the human dildo a little deeper into her vaginal sheath while Cassia sucked harder on her clit.

"Oh, Cassia. Cassia. What you're doing to me? Never have I felt so alive, so full of wanton lust that I have now. You are a dream, a living dream," Helen spoke in short gasps.

All Cassia did was moan, "Mmmmmmm."

On one particular forward insertion of Cassia's hand when she brushed extra hard against the soft, spongy, and very sensitive area in her vagina, Helen felt a thousand needles of tingling warmth and pure pleasure erupt right there...at that very spot...and in response Helen gritted her teeth to hold back a scream of wanton lust that would surely be heard throughout her part of the palace while at the same time she thrust mightily off the bed and pushed her bottom forcefully forward so that without warning to either Helen or Cassia, Cassia's hand disappeared into Helen's vagina up to her wrist. It looked as if Cassia's hand had been cut off by Helen's pussy.

With that size of an object inside her vagina, Helen felt completely full, but she loved it and didn't want it to stop.

"Cassia, keep your hand inside me, all the way to your wrist if that is truly what I feel. Is it?" Helen asked in surprise, questioning if it were even physically possible. If so, it was, indeed, a first for her.

Cassia looked up to see for herself before answering. "Yes, Helen, my whole hand and the beginning of my wrist are inside your pussy," Cassia answered in awe. "Should I take my hand out?" Cassie asked.

"Oh, Cassia, no. Let it inside me, and don't stop sucking. Between your mouth and your hand I am truly about ready to cum," Helen implored Cassia.

Cassia, therefore, bent down and resumed sucking Helen's clit while both she and Helen kept the in and out movement of Cassia's hand going as much as possible. It wasn't easy, and in truth there was now not much movement because it was so tight, but the constricting contact of Cassia's fist on the upper wall of Helen's vagina and Helen's squeezing her thighs together was exquisite.

Between these two bodily sensations, the sucking on her clitoris and the hand inside her vagina, Helen reached the gates of the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, and Helen hoped she would soon be summoned into her presence.

"Ohhhhhh, Cassia. Surely you are about to make me cum! I feel the sexual pressure building to a crescendo of vibrating strings in my clitoris. Do guide me and pluck these strings with your tongue and lips that I should cum," Helen pleaded.

Cassia, upon command, sucked as hard as she could on Helen's clit, shaking her head from side to side while burying her face completely into Helen's vulva.

"Nowwwww. Now, Love," Helen cried out.

Cassia withdrew her hand from inside Helen's now gaping vagina, grabbed hold of her hips, and thrust her face between Helen's outstretched legs. Helen's cumming burst forth from her vagina as her clit vibrated its sexual rhythm.

Her cumming was so intense Helen snapped her thighs together as if to hold the bolts of erotic release within herself, and in doing so, she captured Cassia's head between her thighs. Then, without warning, Helen poured down her ejaculate that went into Cassia's mouth and all over her face, but Cassia couldn't let go. Nor did she want to let go. Cassia wanted to savor all that Helen had to offer her, the floodgates of her orgasm.

After Helen's intense orgasm, it began to ebb from her oversexed body. Minutes passed, long restful minutes, as Cassia held her face on Helen's vulva, and Helen lay still with her eyes closed. Helen's chest heaved with her heavy breathing, and with each breath her beautiful breasts rose and fell.

Finally, Helen relaxed her legs, and Cassia rose to her knees between Helen's legs. She looked up at Helen, wanting to gaze into Helen's blue eyes.

"That was quite something, Helen. I've never had such an experience before in my life, especially with royalty such as you," Cassia said.

"Royalty had nothing to do with it, Cassia. It was just two women making love, and you made me feel so wonderful. And how was it you managed to get your whole hand into my vagina?" asked Helen.

Looking puzzled, Cassia said, "I really don't know. I just folded my fingers together like so and slowly pushed them inside you, and then on that one thrust of your hips, your vagina expanded and took them all inside beyond my wrist."

"Well, I must say, my vagina certainly felt full, and I now feel more relaxed than I had been before your full-body massage," Helen said, smiling.

"I am so very glad, Mistress," answered Cassia.

"Oh, remember, you may call me Helen whenever we are alone. Having shared what we just did, it makes us somewhat kindred spirits. Does it not?" Helen asked.

"Yes, I guess it does. It does, indeed, Helen," responded Cassia with a sense of pride.

"Come here beside me, Cassia," Helen said.

When Cassia was kneeling beside Helen, she reached up and put her hand around the back of Cassia's neck and brought her down to her lips for a loving kiss of passion.

"Mmmmmm. That's quite a taste," said Helen.

"It should be, Helen. That's a combination of the jasmine oil I used on your body during the massage and the taste of you from your cumming all over me," Cassia chuckled.

Helen joined in the merriment and said, "I must say. It does taste good. Now, however, Cassia, you helped me cum, but you haven't had your orgasm."

"That's all right, Helen. It was my pleasure as well as my privilege to go down on you and help you have your orgasm," Cassia replied.

"Oh, don't be silly. The evening is young, and we must take care of your needs. Spread your legs," said Helen.

Cassia did as Helen asked. She spread her legs. Once Cassia had spread her legs, Helen reached down with her hand, insinuated it underneath Cassia's green, filmy robe and put her fingers onto Cassia's pussy. She brought her fingers back all wet and sticky.

"There, you see. You are very wet and obviously very horny, Cassia," Helen said after which she licked her fingers clean of Cassia's pussy cream.

"Oh, I can take care of myself," Cassia said, not wanting to impose on Mistress Helen.

"We'll have none of that," said Helen, "not after what you just did for me."

Cassia continued to feel awkward now in Helen's presence given their positions in life, the Queen and the handmaiden.

"How can I expect you, Helen of Troy, to go down on my pussy and eat me out...and most likely cum all over your beautiful face?" asked Cassia.

"That is not for you to worry. Nor is it if I say I shall do it," said Helen with a playful, firm voice. "Besides, it has been said, pointing to herself: 'This is the face that launched a thousand ships.' However, from this night on, after what you have done for me and what I intend to do to you, this to be 'The Face That Launched A Thousand Lips.'"

Cassia giggled at the very idea about what Helen had just said: The Face That Launched A Thousand Lips, and Helen laughed with her, a haunting look coming across her lovely face. A look of determination. A look of anticipation. A look of inspiration. Determination...Anticipation...Inspiration: The three of them combined made up a new sense for Helen as far as what her future destiny was going to be and what she was going to will for herself. No more will she be a slave to men, not even to Paris, and definitely not to old Menelaus.

Cassia helped Helen turn a corner in her life... begin a new page in her life...give her life a sense of purpose and meaning. Never before had she seen inside herself so circumspectly and felt so alive. It was as if a great burden had been lifted from her shoulders.

"From now on I am going to be my own woman, Cassia," Helen said emphatically and with Queenly authority.

A glow came over Cassia, and she felt her face flush with amorous delight as she looked at Helen and heard her vow to be her own woman. Unknown to Helen, Cassia had had strong feelings for her since the day she became her handmaiden. First, it was Helen's rare beauty, and second, it was due to her being attracted to women, having no feelings for men. Now, to hear Helen tell her she was going to be her own woman, a woman, despite the attention of men, including Paris, who was determined to make love with as many women as she could, pleased her greatly. Hers would be the lips Helen would launch on other women, and in return Helen's nether lips would be paid homage by a thousand women or more.

Helen broke into Cassia's reverie, causing her to be startled by Helen's voice.

"Do you understand what I just told you, Cassia?" Helen asked.

"Yes, Helen, I understand perfectly, and I applaud your change of heart as well as your decisions," Cassia assured her.

"Good!" said Helen. "Then you will do as I tell you, Cassia. Won't you?"

Caught in the quicksand of her feelings for Helen, Cassia could do nothing less than agree with whatever Helen asked of her.

"What is it you want of me?" Helen.

"First, I want 'you' to be the first woman whose pussy I eat. Second, do you see that lounge over near the wall covered with fine purple silk with a back support for comfort, the one draped with the finest lambs wool over the top?" asked Helen, pointing to it.

"Yes, Helen. I see it. I've seen it many times as you well know, and I've seen you lying on it many, many times," answered Cassia.

"Well, then. I want you to go over to the lounge and lie down on it with your feet facing the head and not the foot," Helen directed.

"But, but why?" Cassia asked.

"I shall tell you why, Cassia. I want you to lie on your back with your ass against the back where it goes up at the angle. Once there, I want you to raise your legs, bend your knees, and lower them until your calves are lying against the back of the lounge," said Helen. "Do you understand so far?"

"Yes, Helen. I understand, but I still don't know why you want me to do this and be in that position," Cassia answered.

"It will become perfectly clear soon enough. Once you are comfortably situated, I want you to spread your legs on the back of the lounge as far as you can. Now are you beginning to picture yourself in this position, Cassia?" Helen asked seductively.

It wasn't difficult for Cassia to figure out why Helen had instructed her so in reference to the lounge, so she left Helen's bed and walked over to the lounge and positioned herself as instructed by Helen. While she had been walking over to the lounge, Helen noticed the lovely swaying of Cassia's ass cheeks in silhouette beneath her shear robe.

Helen got off her bed and followed Cassia in her footsteps over to the lounge. Only she walked to the raised head of the lounge and placed herself between Cassia's spread legs. From this vantage point Helen had a perfect view of Cassia's vulva. It was now uncovered by her translucent, green robe because as she had lifted her legs to put them over the back of the lounge, the gown slid down her thighs and gathered around her waist.

"Now, Cassia, undo your sash and open your robe so I can see your full, lovely body in all its glory," Helen said with great anticipation.

"Yes, Helen," said Cassia as she undid the sash and let the ends fall to the floor. As it fell, the sides of Cassia's robe came apart, exposing the fullness of her breasts at her cleavage and her enchanting V between her legs.

With such a tantalizing damsel before her Helen had one more thing to ask of Cassia.

"Cassia, Love, now let the sides your robe fall to the floor," Helen said.

Without hesitation Cassia took each side of her robe and opened it up, letting both sides lightly slide from her fingertips onto the floor. Now Cassia lay completely nude for Helen to see and admire.

Helen did admire Cassia's body. She loved everything about it from her round, pert breasts capped with crimson areolas and nipples to the thick, hairy "V" between her legs.

"What a lovely creature she is," sighed Helen. "And to think, she is all mine to do with as I please, or should I say as we please."

As Helen continued her eye caressing of Cassia's body, she saw wetness covering Cassia's vulva, glistening in the glow of candlelight. It wasn't' surprising that it should be so because of all they had shared not too long ago when Cassia helped her have an orgasm.

"Surely Cassia could not have made love to me without becoming sexually aroused herself as I proved when I stuck my fingers into her wet vagina," Helen thought to herself.

Now it was her turn to pleasure Cassia and help her have her orgasm so that she, too, might find sexual satisfaction and emotional peace.

There was no need for foreplay. Helen knew this. Therefore, she reached out with her hands and put them onto Cassia's knees for support. Fortunately, Cassia was tall, and, therefore, her body was well situated up the back of the lounge. Helen inhaled Cassia's fragrance that had lingered from the sexual excitement she had while servicing Helen. The fragrance filled Helen's sensory nerves, stimulating her own sexual arousal once more.

However, before going any further Helen asked Cassia to do something.

"Cassia, open your pussy lips with your fingers so I'll have full view of your vulva."

Cassia did as Helen asked and opened her pussy wide so that she saw all parts of her vulva. After Helen feasted visually on Cassia's pussy, she gently kissed her way down the inner sides of both of Cassia's thighs until she reached the juncture between her legs where Cassia's beautiful lay. Once Helen reached the gates of Cassia's womanhood she opened her pussy and extended her wet tongue flat on Cassia's vagina. When Cassia felt Helen's tongue on her pussy, she sighed erotic moans deeply from within her body.

"Mmmmmmm, Helen. That feels wonderful. I still can't believe that you, a Queen and my mistress, should be servicing my pussy with your mouth. But I love what you are doing to me and don't want you to stop," sighed Cassia.

Helen was too involved with licking Cassia's pussy to say anything. However, having licked her way up to Cassia's wet vagina, Helen stuck her tongue into it, and when she did, it was the very first vagina in which she had her tongue. Not really knowing what to do, Helen moved her tongue around and around and slid it in and out, during which time her tongue and lips became coated with Cassia's pussy cream.

Once her tongue was well coated with pussy cream, Helen withdrew her tongue from Cassia's vagina. She then flattened her tongue and slowly licked her way upward between Cassia's pussy lips that had a healthy color to them. They were also enlarged from the blood that had come to the surface of her flesh.

Wanting more, Helen slid her hands down from Cassia's knees and put her fingertips onto her pussy. With them Helen spread the bottom of Cassia's nether lips open so that her pussy looked like the inside of a pear cut in half. It was round at the bottom and gradually tapered at the top where her labia came together at her clitoris.