Helen of Joys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh," Helen sighed, "this is the fruit of Paradise that I am tasting."

Thus, Helen licked the tip of her tongue on the apex of Cassia's vulva just below her enlarged, erect clit that was fully extended outside its protective hood. Ever so softly Helen flicked Cassia's clit with the tip of her tongue so it went up and down from the movement, causing waves of erotic pleasure course from the tip of her clit and spread throughout all the connected nerves.

With this lingual action on her clit Cassia automatically thrust her hips upward into Helen's face, causing her clit to enter Helen's mouth. Helen felt its wholeness, its size, and its texture and immediately enclosed Cassia's clit with her lips, creating a vacuum, and she and sucked it even further inside her mouth.

"Ooooo. Oh, Helen, that feels divine. Like Aphrodite you are a goddesses of love. This is a blessing beyond my greatest dreams. I thank the gods I was born a woman and for my attraction to other woman," Cassia's mind wandered in and out with her feelings of sensual desire.

For Helen it was pure sexual excitement and joy to be eating Cassia's pussy, especially since this was the first time she ever went down on a woman. Helen lost no time in helping Cassia get closer to her orgasm. She licked her clit and sucked it between her beautiful, red-colored lips. At times she pushed so hard onto Cassia's clit her face was buried into her hairy pussy.

This excited Helen, and in her excitement, she grasped Cassia's clit securely between her lips and threw her head rapidly from side to side, thereby not only sucking Cassia's clit but also rubbing it as a woman does with her fingers while masturbating.

"Ohhhhh, Helen, that's it. That's what to do. You have me close to cumming," cried out Cassia softly from the depths of her sensual being.

In response to Cassia's moan of passion, Helen kept her rhythm and continued sucking and rubbing Cassia's swollen, tingling clit that was now feeling the beginning vibrations coursing through it as her body prepared itself for her orgasm.

"Oh...Oh...Yeah! " Cassia repeated again and again as she pumped her hips up and down on Helen's lovely face, covering it with pussy cream.

She would not be denied her orgasm now. Thus, her deepest erotic sensations created by the nerves in her mind sent wanton signals throughout Cassia's body. They came to her clit and the crus/cross that extended beneath her flesh and over her pelvic bone. Both vibrated incessantly, and Cassia was there...at the edge of her orgasm.

With a final push into Helen's face, Cassia's clit exploded with myriads of overpowering sexual sensations. So intense were they Cassia stretched her arms and placed her hands on the back of Helen's head and pressed her face into her pussy while at the same time she squeezed it with her thighs. Cassia did this not because she thought Helen would stop eating her pussy but because her orgasm came so intense.

Helen, however, did manage to give Cassia's clit one last and powerful suck before she was able to move her face down onto her vulva so her mouth was directly over Cassia's urethra and vagina which she could stimulate and reap her reward when Cassia came.

"Oh, Mistress. Now! It continues! I'm cumming. My orgasm has a mind of its own," Cassia hissed her wanton desires and needs.

"Yes! Now! It comes now, Helen! Let me cum all over your beautiful face!"

Cassia bucked as wave after wave of tingling sensations swelled all over her clitoral area, and uncontrollably she let down the fluids from her urethra and vagina, squirting them all into Helen's open mouth and over face.

With her head caught between Cassia's thighs, Helen kept her mouth open and enjoyed Cassia's elixir of cum. Her pussy cream. Her love juice.

However, Helen would have it no other way. She reveled in this most erotic experience she was having for the first time in her life, eating another woman's pussy and having her cum all over her beautiful face.

In time Cassia's orgasm played itself out sufficiently for her to relax the sexual tension in her body. Her breathing caught up with her mind as well as her heart, and she now opened her thighs, releasing the pressure on Helen's head that allowed her to get up.

Helen lifted her head and looked between Cassia's legs and saw her face restful and in sweet repose now that she had had her orgasm. However, still not being sexually satiated, Helen reached down and cupped Cassia's firm, pert breasts and gently squeezed them. She then brought her hands up to Cassia's knees and pushed so that she was standing once more but still able to look down onto Cassia's sweet pussy as she walked around the lounge.

Feeling Helen's weight off her, Cassia opened her eyes and saw Helen looking down on her body. She was smiling and had a contented look on her face.

Cassia smiled back and said, "Oh, Helen. Words fail me to let you know how wonderful you made me feel and how grateful I am for your condescending to eat my pussy until I had my orgasm, especially since you let me cum all over your lovely face."

Helen continued to smile and said, "Cassia, Love, what we two just experienced was wonderful for both of us. Not just for you. Just as the pleasure you gave me was mutually enjoyed so was this. Since this is true, there was nothing condescending in my eating your pussy until you came all over my face and let me delight in tasting your cum. It was my reward for servicing you. Do you understand?"

Cassia, feeling awkward in the presence of her mistress and of her queen of Sparta and now of Troy, she still had difficulty making the transition between being her handmaiden and lover and calling her Mistress Helen when others were around but just Helen when they were together with no one around. She did, however, give thanks for this night and the pleasures she and Helen shared.

Helen helped Cassia down to a sitting position, and then, taking her hands into hers, she helped Cassia to stand so that they were facing one another, each looking deeply into one another's eyes.

With deliberate intent Helen reached out, put her left hand behind her neck, and brought Cassia to her, meeting her lips with Cassias' and lovingly kissed her. The kiss was soft and gentle, but there was passion to it, and both Cassia and Helen felt the passion.

"Mmmmmmm. That was nice. Very nice," Helen said, tracing her tongue around her lips.

"Yes, it was, Helen. And wasn't the taste fantastic, our lips being covered with one another's pussy cream and love juice?" Cassia replied.

Helen hugged Cassia and felt their breasts press against one another and their abdomens make contact, too.

"Well, Cassia, I think before the sun rises with its muted ray of yellow, you and I should attend to our baths—Come join me--and wash, and then, since my bedroom is for me and me alone as you well know and my bed is quite large, I want you to share it with me tonight so we can fall asleep in one another's arms, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. Is that all right with you?" Helen asked.

Again, surprised with Helen's gracious invitation to share her bath and her bed was beyond Cassia' greatest expectations, but having shared what they did, she thought it not any more unusual than the setting of the moon giving way to the rising of the sun.

Thus, having bathed and dried their beautiful bodies, Helen and Cassia entered her bedchamber and went directly to Helen's bed where both got into it and came together in the middle. Neither had bothered to put any sleeping attire on since that was Helen's wish, and thus lying naked in each other's arms and still feeling the warmth of their lovemaking and bath, Helen took Cassia into her arms and held her to her breasts.

"This was, indeed, a strange but wonderful day for me, Cassia. Fearful of what might befall me should Menelaus come after me, my frustration of not being able to make myself cum without some artificial aid, and then our beautiful lovemaking when you introduced me into the art of Lesbos, lesbian love. And now I have you in my arms in my bed." said Helen as she ran her fingers along her right cheek.

"From this day forward I proclaim my liberation from male dominance and accept the gift of lesbian love," she said stoically, "

Helen smiled salaciously then and proclaimed, "From now on I do not see myself as 'The Face That Launched A Thousand Ships' but, the gods willing, 'The Face That Launched A Thousand Lips.'"

Helen considered the ramifications of such a statement and wondered if she, indeed, could accomplish such a feat, but then she remembered her parents were the mortal Queen Leda and the god Zeus. This now made her an immortal Queen who assumed her rightful place after Queen Leda's death. She, therefore, had immortal time to make this so.

Therefore, she turned to Cassia and said, "About what I just said, you, my Cassia, were the first to launch my pussy lips, and you gave me the first opportunity to launch your pussy lips with my mouth and tongue. What do you think that?" Helen asked.

However, Cassia did not answer Helen's question, and when Helen received no reply, she looked down at Cassia and found her sleeping in her arms.