Helen Pt. 01

Story Info
A young English teacher in China falls for a sexy colleague.
2.9k words
4.2
23.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Introduction 介绍:

It might seem strange for a 22 year old German major to get a job teaching English in China, but this is what I did. After graduating from the University I heard that my Chinese teacher was looking for graduating students to go teach in China, so I signed up. I had wanted to go to China since learning kung fu and tai chi, and everyone who had gone there always described it as an incredible adventure. The job was in a private school in the port city of Qingdao. All my kung fu classmates kept giving me the advice; "Just don't come back with a wife, man!"

………

I walked to the cafeteria with April, another American teacher on our first day of work. April had studied German and Linguistics as well. She had also studied education and I was eager to get advice from her on how teach. At the moment, however, we were deep in discussion about Germanic linguistic development.

Justin and George were already there, having an animated conversation with a Chinese teacher. Justin and I had both gone to the same University; he had learned tai chi as well. We had worked out a little bit together since we learned we'd be working at the same school. George had gone to the same school in Florida as April. His parents are from the Philippians, but all the Chinese people we had met assumed he was Chinese. He was pretty laid back, but, as he says; "if a monkey though its shit at me it'd be so on!"

April and I got our food, which consisted of rice, what looked like boiled French fries and vegetables and sat down at a table next to Justin.

"Aaron, who's she?" April whispered to me as we sat down.

"No, idea, must be one of the teachers."

I poured some soy sauce on my rice as looked at the Chinese woman. She was rail thin, with full lips, in tight yoga pants and a loose top, she shape of her tiny breasts could be made out underneath. The left side of her face was pock marked, but it didn't diminish her beauty: if anything if made her more interesting.

"Were you in the marines?" she asked George pointing at his shirt.

"No way!" George laughed in his deep voice, "I'd so die in the Marines. I just did the Marine Corp Race one year."

"Wow! You're a superman!" her eye lashes fluttered, as she leaned in. She sounded like an American; she had no accent and used colloquial phrases and slang.

"Well, I need to take a shower, see you guys at the office," Justin said, standing up.

"See ya," I said as all three left.

When we arrived at the office Maggie, the head of the English Department, introduced all the Chinese English teachers to us. The mystery woman smiled as her name, Helen Xiang, was called. Then Maggie assigned the teaching teams. Justin and Helen were put together to teach 3rd Grade, 'lucky bastard,' I thought, 'he got the hot girl'. I was put together with a Mrs. Alice Liu for 5th Grade, April was given the 1st graders with Ms Ivy and George was paired with Maggie for 7th Grade.

After being introduced and meeting with our respective teachers, it was time for lunch. All the American teachers grouped together in a corner after getting our meals.

Shortly after, Helen came in and sat with us.

"Hi, is this seat free?" She smiled at me as she sat down.

"Sure."

"So, how long have you been in Qingdao, Aaron?"

"I got in yesterday."

"Me too."

Where did you come from?"

"Beijing."

"You're not American?"

"No!" Helen laughed, showing her bright, white teeth, "Why d'you ask?"

"Your English is perfect; I thought you were one of the American teachers."

"Nope, Chinese," She winked and started talking with George. Her long, glossy hair brushed my arm as she turned.

The Beach 海边:

Justin and I had found a secluded beach below a cliff a short walk from the school and we got Helen to go there with us one night after school.

We met Helen at the school entrance and walked the short distance to the open air market, past the fish and fresh dumplings and stuffed buns. The smells of the food and the calls of the vendors were so enticing I wanted to go and get a pork bun, but managed to contain myself.€€

"C'mom buddy!" Helen giggled, as she put an arm around my waist and steered me back to the road, we got to get to the beach!"

We rounded a corner, past the trees and there it was; the sand of the beach looked so pristine against the black of the water that it almost glowed. The incoming waves reflected its light of the black sky was colored blue in the light of the full moon and as they roared onto the sandy shore. We couldn't find a way from the cliff down to the beach. There was a stone slab next to path. We sat down there and looked out at the view, enjoying the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore.

We sat and chatted about nothing in particular.

"Do you believe in true love?" Helen asked after a while.

"No, I was burned by my last girlfriend. I like girls, I just don't want a girlfriend," Justin stated.

"Awww you poor guy," Helen exclaimed. "We'll have to find you a girlfriend."

"Hey, I think I see a way down, hang on a minute." Justin stood up and ventured off into the bushes.

"Justin! Let us know if you fall and die!" Helen yelled after him.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll do that!" I laughed.

Helen grinned at me and punched my arm lightly. She said something to me but I could only focus on her full lips as they pursed open and closed as she talked.

Justin had indeed found the path and we all followed him. I trailed behind Helen, watching her shapely behind as my eyes shifted towards the rocky steps below.

When we got onto the beach, we made a dash for the edge of the water. Helen made drawings of cute little fish and hearts in the sand with her bare toe.

Helen had learned Karate before and Justin was showing her how ineffective it was against Tai Chi. She punched at him; Justin grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an arm lock next to him. She laughed as she tried to wiggle away. They chased each other across the beach.

"God, I'd love to get a girl like that,' I thought to myself as I watched Helen play tag with the waves, laughing and giggling.

Helen, Justin and I sat on the sand watching the waves come in.

"Its so romantic sitting on the beach," Helen mused.

"Yes," I said, lost in thoughts of my own.

"Wouldn't you like to sit here with your girlfriend and watch the sunrise?"

I looked up at the waves rolling in, "Yeah, I'd like that."

On the way back to the school, Helen wanted to jog a little. Justin said his knee so he couldn't. I offered to run with her.

We jogged around the bend of the road and a little ways on till we were out of range. Helen worked her way in front of me. Most Chinese girls didn't really have a round butt, but Helen's filled out her tight black pants from all the swimming and running that she did.

'Man, I wish I could get my hands on that.' I thought to myself, as I trotted up next to her. I figured I didn't have a chance with her. There were so many other attractive, fit guys around, Justin and George especially.

We came to where Night Market, now closed was when we started slowing down.

"Hey Helen, how do you tell a girl that she is pretty or sexy?"

She turned to smile at me with her full lips. Her eyes bright in the moonlight, she said very slowly: "'Ni hen piao liang' is you're very pretty. You don't really want to tell a girl she's sexy, she'll slap you."

My eyes were glued to her lips forming each word as she talked. How I wanted to kiss them! They looked so soft and juicy. My hand brushed hers as we walked up the hill to the school. The gentle smell of her skin lotion caressed my nose. We stopped at the top, waiting her Justin down at the bottom. Her tiny breasts looked like little mandarin oranges under her shirt, which clung to them in the moon light. While I was grateful to have a pause to talk to her I was less than please that it would be so short.

"And, how do you ask a girl to dance with you?

"Ni xiang bu xiang gen wo tiao wu?"

Chinese Lessons 汉语课:

In October, Helen came up to me as I was working between classes

"What are you paying for Chinese lessons with your private tutor?"

"60 Yuan an hour."

"Oh, that's way too much; I'll only charge you 40 Yuan per session. I'm a great teacher, I can have you speaking fluently by the end of the year."

Justin and I accepted her offer. We had lessons three times a week with her. Her classes had the feel of a bondage session with a kindergarten teacher. I don't know how she had the energy for all those 3rd Graders during the day, then Justin and I at night.

My second lesson I sat next to Helen on the couch in the Common Room.

"Office shi shen me? (What is office?" she asked, looking at the vocabulary list in the book

"Uhhh, wo bu zhi dao (uhh, I don't know)"

"You know, I made my other students do push ups if they forgot something, maybe I should do the same you," she grinned evily, as she gently put her fist up to my head.

"OK, now you ask me a question."

"Ni jin tian wan shang zuo shen me?"

"Wo jin tian wan shang shang han yu ke!" she enunciated every word, every syllable became a sensual entity being given its due I'd watch her full lips moving, as her words flowed, like honey over my ears.

"Han yu ke hen hao wanr, dui bu dui? (Chinese class is very fun, isn't that right?)"

"Dui ya? (right)" I grinned.

"Good boy," she purred. She reached across the table in front of us to grab a package wrapped in foil. Her pink shirt rode up her tan back, was that a thong?, "here's chocolate," she purred, and then it was over, putting a piece of chocolate against my mouth.

………

Once, when I was coming up the steps to the Common Room, Justin was coming down the stairs, with a 'cat-got-the-canary' smile on.

"Helen taught me dirty words."

"Really? What'd she teach you?"

"She made me promise not to say; maybe she'll teach you if you ask nicely."

Now I had to learn those words.

When I came up the stairs and into the Common Room, Helen was sitting on the couch, looking through the lesson book. I plopped down next to her.

"I heard you taught Justin some swear words. Can you teach me?"

"Well… I suppose you're ready to learn. Let me think about it." She paused for a moment, grinned, then began the lesson.

"Since, I think, you're doing better than Justin, you can write in Chinese. I'll write down these special words for you," she purred after our lesson was over, "but you have to promise not to tell anyone I taught these to you."

"I promise," I said, giving her a mock salute.

"Good," she winked and wrote them down on a sheet of paper.

Corner Jazz with Helen 跟妲己在酒吧:

Justin had finally convinced Helen to go out with us; we went to La Bang French Bar. It was Happy Hour, all you could drink for 50 Yuan!

"I may be small, but I can out drink both of you!" she boasted to Justin and George.

"Oh yeah?" George said, "Let's see!"

Helen gave the bartender a 50 Yuan bill and ordered a rum and coke.

"OK, that was number three Aaron!" she laughed over to me from the other side of the bar. "Make sure you keep score for me!" I hadn't even finished my first!

"Damn, that was fast!" I exclaimed to George, astounded

When I had drunk 4 rum and cokes and was starting to feel drunk Helen called out; "hey, George, I just finished number 12!"

"Well, I'm impressed!" George muttered to me, as he ordered another beer.

"She can still put her finger to her nose!" Justin gasped amazed.

"That's the dumbest test ever! Anyone can do that!" George scoffed.

………

Justin and I walked with Helen to Corner Jazz Bar.

When we got there, the dance floor was packed. We squeezed our way to the bar.

"Do you want something to drink?" I yelled in her ear over the music.

"Sure, whatever you're having!" She yelled back.

I ordered two more rum and cokes for us.

After downing our drinks, we all jumped on the crowded dance floor. Justin started dancing with her. I watched them for a bit before turning around, observing the other people dancing and the DJ. Justin left, saying that he was going to get a drink.

"Ni xiang bu xiang gen wo tiao wu?" I said as loud as I could in Helen's ear.

"Xiang(I want to)!" she chirped and she started dancing with me. I stared into her big eyes, smiling back at me as she ground to the hot Russian music. A slow song came on she put her arms around my neck and I lay on my hands on her waist. We turned around in a circle, like two teens at the Prom. We moved into a corner next to the speakers in front of the DJ stand.

I felt something against my collar bone; my heart gave a lurch as I looked down and saw Helen licking and biting up and down the nape of my neck! I could see the crowed of people swirling in the background around us, I expected them to be staring at us, but they weren't!

"Do you like me?" she whispered in my ear.

The heat of the room and the thrill of holding this sexy girl in my arms answered through me; "You're the best, ni hen piao liang!"

"Let's go upstairs," she purred and gave my earlobe a love bite,. Taking me by the hand she led me to the 2nd floor. There were people sitting around at the tables near the stairs. We found an empty red couch in the shade of the back and sat down. I had my hand around her slim shoulders. She leaned in, her lips got fuller as she pursed them, they glistened in the light; I stared at those full pillows as they parted, my heart beating faster and faster. A hot, wet tongue darted out between them and suddenly she was melded with me.

She felt so warm and soft. A thrill shot right through my body as I kissed my first girl,. Her tongue surveyed my mouth as we kissed again.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled that hot fox close to me.

"Ni shu fu ma, qin qin? (Are you comfortable, darling)" her hot tongue traced the ridge of my ear, her hot breath grazed my neck. Her Este-Lauder perfume filled my nose.

Helen gently pushed me up against the arm of the couch. She learned over me, her hands on either side. Her long hair tickled my face and arms. Her weight was comfortably pressed onto my legs. "Shu fu (I'm comfortable)," was all I could say.

"Are you going to tell your parents about us?" she purred. I ran my hands over her firm stomach, just under her breasts. "I'm going to tell mine about you." Her tongue made a reconnoiter of my tonsils, then came back up, "Do you want to be with me forever?"

I looked up at her as she gazed adoringly down at me. My left hand gently circled her face. Whenever a finger would get close to her mouth, she would pull it in, sucking gently before I pulled back out. My left hand lay on her lower back, giving her firm butt a gentle massage. The fog started to clear from my brain.

"I want to know that you're not just doing this because you're drunk. I don't want you to regret this in the morning. I'm not drunk; I know what I'm doing."

My head swirling from the red glow of the lights, the music and booze, infatuated from kissing this gorgeous girl, "Of course not."

"We can move in together, maybe get an apartment off campus…"

'Whoa!! We just met! You're a great kisser but this is a little fast!' flashed through my mind. But I didn't want the night to end.

I moved down to the top of her shirt and tried to take a look at her bra. But she quickly slapped a hand over mine and grinned wickedly up at me. "Not yet, baby."

We stood up and moved to the railing to look at the dance floor thinning out.

"Where are the others?" Helen asked, as we looked down at the thinning dance floor.

"I don't know, it looks like they've all gone home," I said, ready to go home myself.

We made out in the taxi on the way back to the school.