Helen Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of the seductive Chinese teacher.
3.6k words
3.64
31.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please do not copy this story without my written consent.

For this story to make sense please read the first part: Helen Part 1.

The Morning After 早上以后

'God! What have I done!!' was all that went through my head after Helen and I got back to the school.

If she had just wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend I probably wouldn't have worried, but talking about us already living together as we made out brought images to my head of being trapped into a relationship with a girl who only wanted me for money. I know you only kiss someone, when you are practically getting married in China, but she seemed so westernized. It was going too fast. I brushed my teeth, trying to get the taste of Helen's tongue out of my mouth, and then fell into restless sleep, dreading the morning when I would see her again.

All the following day I night I feared getting that call from Helen. All that went through my mind was a swirl of entrapment. 'I really shouldn't be dating her yet,' I tried to reason with myself, 'I mean, we're coworkers and all. What about the others, and our students…? She's probably too drunk to remember what happened anyway.'

………

That night, after dinner with the rest of the American teachers, I got the call.

"Hi, baby!" Helen chirped through the speaker.

Ugh! I groaned to myself.

"Do you want to see me tonight?"

"Yeah, let's meet at the fountain I want to talk about something with you." I croaked out.

"OK!"

When I got to the fountain there was no one there. I took the short walk to the office, thinking maybe she was working on something in there. No one. It was a dark night. Suddenly, she emerged from behind a large bush and walked over to me.

"You said you wanted to talk about something," she said as we sat down on the edge of the fountain.

"Um, yes," I took her hand in mine. "Helen, I don't regret what we did last night…" I began, not sure how to continue. The fawning looking in her eyes as she squeezed my hand made it all the harder to go on. "But, I don't think we should be in a relationship right now. I mean…it could make things awkward in the office. You said that you were thinking of leaving the school after this semester was over. We could get back together then…"

"Well, um…if that is how you feel…I'll respect that. I'll be waiting for you, after I leave this school when the semester ends," she smiled awkwardly.

………

When I got back to the foreign teacher's building, April and Justin were in the kitchen upstairs.

"How'd it go with, Helen?" April asked.

"Fine, she took it well. I feel like a jerk though."

"Well, you were in a very delicate situation," Justin said.

"Yeah, she just wants to make sure no one talks about it at the school."

"She doesn't need to worry. If the school found out about half the stuff we've done, we'd all be fired," April smiled and went back to washing dishes.

The Boyfriend 男朋友

By Friday the following week I wasn't feeling very well; my throat was sore, I could barely talk. I had tried drinking lots of water, but it hadn't seemed to help. After school was finished for the week I collapsed on my bed.

When a knock on my door woke me up, it was already dark outside.

"Helen," I croaked, as I opened the door.

"You don't look so good," she said as she walked in.

"I'm not."

"Sit down. I'll get you some water." She pushed me back onto my bed and went into the bathroom. She came back out with a cup of water and sat down next to me,. "Take this pill; it should help your throat."

She rubbed my back as I took the pill.

She got up and started making the bed. Once she was done with that, she went and got me a warm sweater to wear. "I was watching you all day, I felt so bad for you."

"You're so sweet," was I could get out; my throat felt like a desert and my mind was fuzzy.

"I'm going out with the others later. Will you be alright?" she asked, as she started to leave.

"Yeah, just need to sleep.

I gave her a big hug as she walked out.

………

"How'd it go last night?" I asked Justin the next morning..

"It was good. Helen and I stayed out till 4, then we went back and watched the sunrise up on the beach. She'd always wanted to do that."

"Oh, cool." I said though, I'm sure, it sounded hollow. 'I wanted to watch it with her!' I thought. We moved on to talk about our plans for the rest of the weekend.

"So, I take it I have your understanding on this?" Justin said to me as I left.

"Of course," I replied, having no clue as to what he was talking about.

………

The next weekend George and I went from La Bang to Corner Jazz. I had been noticing that Helen and Justin were spending a lot of time together, talking about lesson plans more than normal, and going out to eat by themselves.

We walked up the steps and there they were: Justin and Helen locked in a passionate embrace, his arms around her waist, the hem of her clingy black shirt exposing her belly button and the tops of her pants. She cocked her head to the side, exposing her swan like neck to his oral ministrations. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open in ecstasy.

Suddenly, what had been so obvious, now hit me like a brick; Justin and Helen were a couple!

………

Lying in bed that night I told myself: its better that Helen was with Justin and not me; no mystery, no getting trapped. Then my drunken dreams, gave way to feverish fantasies; Helen's face, her tongue, sticking out her mouth like a porn star, would fill my mind, I'd feel her hot wet tongue in my mouth, the smell of her hair and the feel of her lithe body writhing against me would devour my senses and I'd want to Helen again.

………

Like a drug, when I couldn't have her, she was all I could think about. When I talked with her, or had Chinese lessons with her, all I wanted was to be rid of her. I tumbled into a pit of depression.

Helen offered to teach my kindergarten class, to give me some pointers, after seeing how moody I was getting, blaming it on teaching frustrations.

She was at her charming best, when she came to the class, smiling at Rose, and explaining in Chinese that she was going to help out today.

She took the pictures of the words the kindergarteners were learning and held them behind her back.

"Can you guess what this is?" she beamed at their little faces and held up a card, then quickly brought it behind her back again.

"A cloud," a small voice peeped from the enthralled throng sitting in front of us.

"Very good, next one!" she grinned.

"A cloud," another voice chimed in, as the next card was flashed in front of them, their eyes glowed with anticipation. 'Why can't I get them to do that?' I moaned to myself.

"Hm, no, not a cloud, what else could it be?" Helen frowned thoughtfully, flashing the picture again.

Rose thanked Helen for the great class and we left the kindergarten to go back to the main school. I could only smile dumbly as Helen gushed about my students. I was feeling more depressed now than ever.

"They're so sweet; they asked me if I could be their teacher from now on!"

"oh, that's funny," was all I could say, I felt so discombobulated as we walked.

"Hey, is anything wrong?" she turned to me, with an encouraging smile.

"I'm fine."

………

"He spends all her time with her," April said, as she, George, Ivy and I all sat in a restaurant for dinner. Ivy was one of the Chinese teachers that we had gotten to be good friends with, she taught 7th grade with George.

"Of course, he's in love with her," George said, grabbing a slice of braised meat with his chopsticks.

"Its weird, I invited Justin to come to dinner with us, and Helen just had a fit, it's like she thinks I'm gonna steal Justin or something."

"What do the Chinese teachers think about, Helen?" George asked Ivy.

"Yes, Maggie thinks she's a xiao mi," Ivy said.

"A what?"

"Um, that she sleeps with married men."

The Make-Up Chinese Lesson

It was Thursday night, time for my Chinese lesson with Helen; I sat reluctantly, on the red couch in the Common Room waiting for her. She came into the room and sat down next to me, her face grave. I smiled awkwardly at her.

"So, what are we learning today?" I asked, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Well, actually, I wanted to talk to you about something…" she bit her lip, "…Aaron, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you," I replied, in a voice that spoke the very opposite.

She paused and stared at her lap, searching for the right words to say; she bit her lips. Her eyes glistened as she looked back up, "It's just that, I've noticed you've been so cold with me since I got together with Justin…"

She broke off as her voice cracked; her lower lip trembled as she took my hand, trying to summon her self control.

"I've seen you in such pain this last few days…and…I've felt so guilty…" and she buried her head onto my shoulder. I pulled her into a hug. Her hot tears moistened my shirt, as I felt her body shaking against me. The sound of her sobs shook the jealously from my heart.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say; barely above a whisper, over and over again as I brushed her hair from her face.

"Can we go to your room; we can talk more privately there?"

………

I took her hand as we walked back to my room.

"Being together with someone who you work with can't be bad for your job," Helen said fervently, taking my hand, as we sat on my bed, "it can only help," she looked down at her lap for a moment, before leaning against me, "You know, George asked me, after we got together the firs time, why I still wanted to teach you after we broke up. I told George; 'I like him, I think he's a really sweat guy, I want to spend time with him."

………

As Helen left my room that night, I stopped at the top and asked her, "How do you say 'if' in Chinese?" I had found that I was starting to use a lot of sentences now that required an 'if'.

She turned turn me, here eyes still watery, "ru guo."

I squeezed her hand, and she went down the stairs and out the door.

National Day with Helen 国庆节跟妲己

For the National Day holiday, Justin, George and April went to Xi'an. Helen and I stayed Qingdao.

"This is my favorite song, I'll download it for you," Helen said. She was sitting at my desk and I was perched next to her on the corner of my bed. A man's deep voice started singing a love song.

"So, what were you planning to do today?" Helen asked as the sappy song finally ended..

"I wanted to go to beach later."

"Can I join you?"

"Sure."

Helen pressed the play button and started singing a long as the song started again.

………

At the beach Helen got off the bus and held out her hand. I took her hand in mine as we walked round.

It was hot that day and the shade of the trees and the light breeze felt good. Holliday tourists were everywhere. We had to weave our way through the crowds. At last we reached the edge of the beach. The beach was crowded with sun bathers and swimmers, but we managed to find a spot of sand. Helen laid down a towel for us to sit on.

"I know it's been hard on you, watching Justin and me together," she began, leaning her head against mine. I didn't respond.

"If you were given a second chance, would you be my boyfriend?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

On the beach surrounded by throngs' people, she sat on my lap, hugging me tight against her, singing:

"You're smile is the sweetest thing

You're smile is so familiar, ni de xiao rong zhe yang shu xi

I can't remember where I saw you wo yi shi xiang bu qi

Ah, in a dream, in a dream, ah, zai meng li, meng li

I met you in a dream." Meng li jian guo ni

She nestled her head in nape of my neck and I rocked side to side with her in my arms, as she sang the classic pop song lovers sing to each other.

We stood up and walked further along to the beach to a rocky cove. We walked among the families searching for muscles while the tide was out.

"You know," Helen started, as we sat on a rock in the middle of the bay. "A lot of the teachers here don't like me, because of my figure and my English is better then theirs. If they say anything bad about me, just tell them their wrong."

"Of course I will."

Helen laid her head in my lap. She pursed her lips inviting me to kiss her. Looking at her I thought if I kiss her I'll be her boyfriend. This funny, mysterious, enchanting girl would be my girlfriend." I thought: why keep her waiting? and we kissed again for the first time since that first night. I pressed against her soft, warm pillows and her hot tongue grazed by lips ever so briefly, before I came back up. My heart was raving as I met her sultry gaze.

'Justin's gonna kill me,' I though as we walked hand in hand back to the bus and went to dinner at KFC.

Rain and Clouds 雨云

That night, we sat on the Justin's bed watching a Charlie Chaplin movie and drinking Great Wall Wine. Justin had given Helen's the keys to his room to use while he was away, as she had said her room was so cold and small.

I had bought a bar of German chocolate on our way back from the beach, in between sips of wine, I'd feed Helen pieces of it. Her Scarlet Johansson lips always grazed my fingers longer than necessary. Her tongue, reaching out to taste it, always reached my fingers first.

The movie ended and she turned off the TV. Helen crawled on top of me as she shook her long hair to the side. Her hair tickled my nose no matter where I moved it, "shu fu ma?" she asked me.

The realization of my wildest Asian sex fantasies, leaning over me, the taste of her tongue fresh in my mouth, in my friend's room was asking me if I was comfortable. I imagined her full lips them over mine, over other parts of my body. Those big brown eyes, what secrets lay behind them, gazed lovingly down on me. "Shu fu," I lied, now shut up and kiss me I thought, but didn't know how to say in Chinese.

"Time for bed," she whispered, breathless from anticipation, diving down for an all to brief, sloppy kiss before bouncing of the bed to switch off the lights.

With the lights off we crawled under the covers. Helen wiggled her firm butt tight against my crotch and wrapped my arm around her waist. Dark clouds filled the sky as the sun fell. I felt her fiddling around as the hem of her shirt rode up and my hand touched her bare belly. Helen's long fingers guided my hand upward from her trim waist, grazing her warm skin. She let it rest upon her bare breast; her soft mounds were pliable beneath my kneading fingers. I rubbed them here and there; they went up and down as I pulled on her long nipples. Her gentle moans of pleasure filled the room.

I put a hand on her shoulder as I gently turned her onto her back. Her big brown eyes watched me as I slowly lifted the hem of her thin white shirt up and there they were: her tiny breasts, capped with long, dark nipples thicker than a pencil. I went down to her breast and took one in my mouth, sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. Helen let out a cry of ecstasy as she leaned her head back and pressed her chest into my mouth.

I could feel the hard little ball in the middle of her breast. I bit her nipple gently, and it grew larger in my mouth. Meanwhile, my hand played with her other nipple and Helen's hand went over mine. Her long hair tickled my nose as I came up for another wet sloppy kiss.

She gazed at me happily, her hand caressing my face, as I kissed her lips. My right hand caressed the side of her face. As it got to the corner of her mouth, she took my two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, her tongue swirling around them as I pumped my fingers in and out of her hot mouth. Then her tongue was inside my mouth again, her crotch grinding against mine.

My cock grew harder with her grinding; she reached a hand down to my crotch, pulling my zipper down. Now it was my turn to gasp, as she pushed her hand underneath my underwear and wrapped her long, soft fingers over my member. I think he likes me," she cooed into my ear as she stroked my, moaning as she felt me growing harder under her loving strokes. "I wanna download your essence," she grinned mischievously.

Her long fingers went up and down along my shaft, squeezing gently. Her nails giving me the occasional pinch. My heart was beating so fast I thought I would explode. Electricity was coursing through my body right to my happy, where Helen was kneading it into a sensual mix, ready to burst out at any second.

My member throbbed harder and harder under her tender care. My hands ran up and down her firm waist; reaching down to give her butt a squeeze and gentle spank before moving back up to give her long nipples some much deserved attention. The heat from our bodies was intense as we lay so close together.

"Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming," I gasped. She hurriedly lay on her back as I rose up. Stroking myself furiously, as she wrapped a hand around my balls.

I gripped her tiny breast as I came all over her flat belly.

"Ooh, I downloaded, your passion," Helen cooed, as she ran a finger through my cum, spreading it around before putting that finger to her bee stung lips and licking it clean.

I warmed a washcloth and wiped her off. We kissed, her eager tongue, once more, was wriggling up against my own. The sound of our lusty breathing filled my ears.

The patter of a gentle rain could be heard outside..

"May I take these off?" I reached for the tops of her tight jeans.

She reached out and put her hand over mine, smiling and shaking her head, "That's for my husband, do you want to be with me forever?"

I pulled away. I was still in Justin's room, while he was away, sleeping with his girlfriend, I soberly realized. And Helen, while stating that she was willing to be with me, would forever be his girlfriend. With these thoughts I snuggled up next to her again and we fell asleep cuddled in each others arms.

………

I awoke with my hand still wrapped around Helen's waist. I watched her dozing for a while, before she rolled over to me, smiling.

"Good morning, sweetie," she hummed.

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

She kissed me briefly, before getting up to take a shower. I listened as she sang over the patter of cascading water. Soon, the shower ended and she came back out, wearing just a pair of skimpy, white panties.

'Why don't Chinese girls shave?' I thought, watching Helen dance for me, , her pubic hair showing through the thin, white material. "Come and dance with me," she grinned, her arms outstretched towards me.

I danced with her in my arms, she leaned her head against me and we slow danced, just like that first night, but my heart just wasn't in it.

I think Helen knew it was over too. Justin and the others would be coming home that night She asked me to give her one of my shirts, as a remembrance of the time we had together. I did. As much as I cared for her, I just wasn't prepared to give her the kind of commitment she expected.

12