Helen Revisited Ch. 01

Story Info
An affair with girlfriends younger sister in reignited.
2.3k words
54.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers

After our brief affair we didn't continue our relationship, she got a boyfriend and we continued as if nothing happened.

Helen had tickets for her favourite band and was going to stay over night with her boyfriend at a hotel near the venue. A few weeks before the gig she and her boyfriend broke up, meaning she needed someone to go with, my girlfriend suggested I go with her as I liked the band also. Wondering what might happen on the trip I decided to go, Helen said she phoned the hotel and changed the booking to two rooms, something I was a little disappointed about, showing a clear message nothing was going to happen.

The day arrived and we were dropped off at the train station, boarding the train we sat down, it was a warm day, I was in jeans and a t shirt, her in a light summers dress and sandals, her feet driving me crazy again.

We put our bags overhead and sat down, the sexual tension was huge, instantly, it seemed as if we both didn't know weather to mention anything or just continue our small talk.

To try an alleviate the tension I put my ipod earphones in and began listening to some music, closing my eyes, half of an album had passed when I felt her touch me, I opened my eyes to see her leaning against the window of the train, her knees bent and her feet in my lap, shoes on the floor.

Pulling my earphones out I just looked at her, my bulge growing instantly.

"Do you mind, I cant get comfy" she pouts, her face prettier than ever, her body perfect, imagines of our times together flash through my mind, she knows I cant resist her, or her feet

"Course not" I smile acting cool, my bulge pressing into the sole of her feet, I know she can feel it, popping my earphones back in I close my eyes, but all I can see is her.

I feel her gently moving her feet, my cock hardening to its full size, aching, straining against my jeans as she wiggles her little toes.

I try to concentrate on the music, ignoring her rubbing me, but its impossible, my cock aching to touch her bare feet, she knows what she is doing as she rubs me faster, applying more pressure, digging her toes into my cock through my jeans.

Forcing myself not to let go, knowing the need to cum is fast approaching, I open my eyes to try and get her to stop, I see her staring at me, lust in her eyes as she rubs me faster, I look to my right, nobody in the seats around us, the thought of cumming enters my head.

Turning to her "stop" I mouth, but she continues "I am going to cum in my pants" I mouth to her almost begging her to stop, as I finish my sentence she leans forward, her large breasts showing perfect cleavage as she does, her hand unzipping me, I look around in panic hoping nobody walks past, she slides her hand into my jeans, pulling my throbbing cock free, she wraps her tiny manicured hand around it, her toes either side of my cock, her one foot rubbing over my heavy balls as I begin to cum. My body tensing, my cock twitching as I try to keep quiet, my cock erupts, thick spurt after spurt of cum spraying up into the air and landing down over her foot, her toes, four thick spurts cover her left foot as my orgasm subsides, she milks the last drops onto her foot, rubbing the head onto the top of her foot as I pant.

I quickly stuff my cock back in my jeans as she places both feet back on my thigh, she slides her middle finger over her foot, gathering as much cum as she can before raising it to her lips, sliding her finger sensually over her red lips before licking her lips and moaning, she then slides her finger in her mouth and sucks it like a lolly pop.

I see her swallow sexily as she repeats it, scooping up my thick cum, cleaning off her finger until she's cleaned her foot, I close my eyes as she turns and puts her shoe back on, my head swirling with thoughts of lust as I fall asleep.

"This is our stop come on" I hear as I am awoken, Helen nudging me as she waits to get past to get to the aisle.

"How long was I asleep" I ask as I stand up grabbing mine and her bags.

"About 2 hours" she says, not mentioning anything about what we did, we have barely spoken all the way here, did I dream what happened?

We headed off the train, towards the exit where we got a taxi to our hotel.

We enter our hotel, a nice looking hotel and we walk up to reception.

"Good afternoon" the women behind the desk smiles. We say our names, waiting for two keys.

"Here you go, enjoy your stay" she smiles as she hands us the key, I stop waiting for her to hand me another.

"Is everything ok sir?" she asks.

"I need a key for my room" I frown.

"You have it sir, one room, ensuite" she says frowning back.

"We asked for two rooms." Helen says.

"No one double room" the women replies, trying to act nice.

"I rang to change it to two rooms." Helen says not seeming at all angry

"We have no record of that call on the system" the women checks.

"That's ok, can I just book another room?" I ask

"Fully booked sir" the women says snappily.

"Come on we can just share" says Helen, as soon as she does it clicks, she didn't ring to change the rooms, she just made out she did, but why make out to me, she knows how much I want her.

"Sorry for any trouble" the women says.

"Its fine" I smile, it's more than fine, I think as I grab our bags and head to the lift.

"Why didn't you tell me, you made me look an idiot with that woman" I say.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, are you mad?" she smiles as she looks up at me through her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Course not" I smile as the doors open for our floor.

We head to our room, setting down our bags I see the large double bed, knowing we will be sleeping in it together tonight, my cock begins to harden already.

"I think you owe me one, from the train" she smiles as she kneels on the edge of the bed, on all fours, looking over her shoulder at me.

"One what?" I smile as I see her lifting her dress up, pulling it around her torso as she presses her face into the bed, her tiny thong not covering much as I move over to her, slipping my thumbs into her thong waistband and slowly dragging it down, exposing her teenage pussy as she wiggles her ass for me.

Her thong around her thighs as I place a hand on her tiny waist, my right hand teasing her ass softly, running a finger through her crack, over her smooth pussy.

"Please" she gasps as I touch her softly

I slowly kneel behind her, as I pull her thong over her knees and off her feet, letting her spread her legs as she kneels on the bed as I sit on the floor.

I kiss softly over her firm butt, running my tongue down her crack and finally to her pussy, parting her lips softly with my tongue as I hear her gasp.

My tongue slowly runs over her clit, teasing it softly as I use my thumbs to part her hairless lips. I begin licking longer more powerful licks, speeding up my tongue speed as I begin to lap at her, feeling her moaning and writhing to the touch of my tongue.

Her hands reach back, holding her ass as I lick her, I notice her pulling her cheeks apart, holding them as far apart as possible, her little rosebud exposed fully, almost begging me to play with it.

My tongue snakes up to her little rosebud, leaving a trail of saliva as I go, running the flat of my tongue over her ass as she whimpers. Pressing the tip of my tongue at her most private hole I press in softly, hearing her groan as the tip of my tongue penetrates her.

The slight musky aroma and taste makes it even more taboo as I push a little deeper, feeling more of my tongue enter her, my saliva making her ass nice and slippery.

Pushing my face between her ass cheeks as I force my tongue as deep as I can get it, swirling it around inside her as she squirms under me.

"Fuck me please" she grunts as I slide my tongue from her, spitting on her ass as I stand up, dropping my jeans, my cock throbbing with excitement as I push my cock towards her pussy feeling her lips on my cock I shudder as she pulls away.

"No my ass" she begs as she wiggles her ass, pressing my cock on her slippery entrance to her ass I take hold of her hips.

I press my thick head against her tiny tight ass as pull her towards me by her hips, nothing gives as first as she holds her ass open for me, pressing my cock harder I feel her sphincter push inwards, until it cannot move anymore, I push harder and it slowly begins to open, my saliva working as a lubricant as it slowly opens for my head, Helen letting out a deep long groan as she feels her bum stretched.

The head of my cock pushed inside her, as I lean into her, invading her extremely tight rectum as I feel in clench and relax as I push into her, I slowly impale her until her little tush is pressing into my groin then I begin to slowly withdraw.

Pulling out slowly I push back in again, this time a little faster, her ass so tight on my cock I concentrate on not cumming.

I push in the out again and again as she moans and swears, asking me to do it faster each time I do, pushing harder and harder into her little ass as I fuck her.

Her ass so firm I cant help but give it a light smack, as I do she moans.

"Spank me" she begs, to my delight, I hit her again, not to hard, but firmly, I continue to hit her, as she makes a red hand print on her ass as I push in and out of her asshole.

"Spank me harder" she moans as I begin to put more force into my slaps, her ass so firm it doesn't even ripple as I hit her, her ass turning a deeper red as I continue to spank her.

She pulls forwards away from me, my cock slipping from her, it gapes slightly for just a moment before clenching back up again, her ass glowing red from my smacks as she pulls her dress and bra off, flipping onto her back, sliding up to me.

"Put it back in, I am going to cum soon" she moans as I press my cock back at her asshole.

This time my cock pushes in a little easier, Helens breasts a little larger than last time I saw them, her stomach a lot firmer, she looks amazing as one hand cups her breast, the other sliding down to her pussy, softly toying with her clit as my cock stretches her asshole as I slide into her.

Her left leg wraps around me as I begin to get into the rhythm of fucking her tight butt hole. Her right foot slides up my torso, towards my mouth, I wrap my one arm around her leg as I push in and out of her, her little face looking up at me as she moans, her toes over my lips as I lick the sole of her foot, running my tongue between her toes as she sharply intakes her breath, her finger moving faster on her clit.

"Make me cum" she pants as I suck her toes into my mouth, my tongue licking up from heel to toes.

I increase my speed, feeling the urge to cum as I fuck in and out of her tight ass, slapping against her butt cheeks as I take all 5 toes in my mouth.

"Oh fuck I am cumming, fuck my ass, fuck it" she groans as she body beings to shake, her asshole clenching around my ass as she beings to shudder, her body in spasm as she loses control, cumming so hard as her face goes red.

"Oh fuck I am cumming in your ass" I grunt as my cock spurts thick wads of cum into her tight passage, filling her ass with my slimy cum. My mouth still locked around her gorgeous foot, tongue swirling around her little toes as I pump my seed into her as she screams her way through a violent orgasm.

As our orgasms subside I slowly slide my softening cock from her tight ass, her ass gapes as I pull from her, cum following my cock, dribbling from her ass down her thighs as I hold her ankle, she looks up at me, our of breath, her breasts rising and falling as she smiles.

"Better get ready for the concert." she grins

bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Backdoor fun

Sometimes, as the saying goes, if the front porch paint hasn't dried you must enter via the backdoor. Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS ISN'T INCEST

This is just some guy boinking his girllfriend's sister....not incest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Workout Daughter gets turned on when dad gets in shape.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Uncle Bob Ch. 01 Teenage girl seduces her 30-something uncle.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories