Helen. The Long Weekend

Story Info
Gang bang. Incest. Confession.Reluctant. All in a weekend.
10.4k words
4.44
127.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

Helen (1)

The Long Weekend

I would never have mixed with members of staff under normal circumstances but as the team had done such a good job in the last quarter my boss had instructed me to take them out for a bit of a celebration and thank you party He had picked me up at seven and we had met the fifteen members of staff at the restaurant. I chatted idly to one member of staff or another and Mr Tomlinson kept the wine flowing.

I suppose I should introduce myself and give some background to this story. My name is Helen Stanton, I am 32 and I am the senior online sales director for Tomlinson International. Harry Tomlinson was the CEO of the company. We had been setting up the online business for some time and at the start of the last quarter had very successfully gone international going from dot co to dot com. Hence this little party.

I lived for my work and I was a stern leader. I am good at my job. Which is just as well because my private life was a sham. I was convent educated from a deeply catholic family. My marriage had been arranged more or less by my parents when I was nineteen. His name was William Stanton. By the time I was 23 and no children had come along my mother sent me to a gynaecologist for tests, without asking me first. The testing showed that I could not have children. My parents were mortified. I on the other hand was ecstatic. As my husband was devout catholic it meant there was no more need to have sex. If that is what you could call his monthly two minute penetration of me, and the obvious disgust he felt afterwards.

While this improved my marriage somewhat, as now my husband and I never spoke to each other, when I mentioned divorce to my mother she forbade me to ever mention it again. While I hated the way my parents still ruled my life I just wasn't capable of fighting them. The anger this created in me was channelled towards demanding the best from those who worked for me.

"Ok all to the mini bus." Mr Tomlinson said, "We are off to Domain."

Shouts of joy from all areas while I stood in shock. Domain was a nightclub. I had never, ever been to a nightclub. But I couldn't say no. I was sure Mr Tomlinson would be more than disappointed.

We went in the front door and Mr Tomlinson gathered us all together. "Ok all drinks are paid for. Just show this card. The mini bus will be outside at 2.30am to take you all home, go and have some fun." As they all went off he turned to me. "Make sure they all get home safely Helen I have to go now."

"But....Mr Tomlinson I....I...."

"Just enjoy yourself Helen." MR Tomlinson smiled, "I have to get home to my wife. As you know she isn't too well right now. Byeee" And he was gone.

My God, a night club. What on earth was I supposed to do till 2.30. I was annoyed, no, I was angry. How could he leave me in this position. I pushed through the crowd and found the others huddled around a table. They offered me the vacant seat and pushed a glass of something towards me. I took a sip and nearly spat it out.

"What is this?" I asked sternly.

"It's a fast and furious." Adam said, "Your supposed to drink it fast and furious. Down in one." He laughed.

"Well I only drink wine." I said putting the drink back on the table.

"Well this is as near to wine as you will get in here." John said, "It's WKD. Non alcoholic." He put it in front of me and took the fast thingy for himself.

"Do I get a glass?" I asked. Their laughter told me a big fat no. I put the bottle to my lips and tasted it and while it would not have been a drink of choice I didn't see that I had much choice, other than to sit all night doing nothing. As I was at least ten years older than any of the others I really didn't want to feel any more uncomfortable.

After I had drunk two or three I had got used to the taste and had, surprisingly, relaxed enough to actually join Rachel on the dance floor. Well actually she dragged me protesting, but again I didn't want to feel awkward, and the looks I was getting from other people told me to just go and look like I knew how to dance. It didn't seem to hard, just shuffle your feet and wave your arms around. A few more drinks and I was dancing as well as everyone else. Well if you can't beat them join them.

By the time we headed back to the mini bus I felt really weird. I couldn't walk straight and nearly fell over several times. If it hadn't been for one or other of the group I would have landed flat on my face, but thankfully each time I stumbled one of them saved me.

The mini bus had a long bench seat at the back then several rows of twin seats. I was somewhat herded to the back along with Rachel, the only other female in the group. I managed to get into the last twin seat at the back while Rachel and two of the boys got the back seat, Rachel was in the middle. We hadn't even set off before the two boys were kissing and fondling her while the others looked on cheering. I tried to ignore it all. Rachel seemed fine with it but the whole thing was beginning to make me feel sick. Finally I had enough.

I turned round and said, "Stop that this instant." As I spoke I saw Rachel on her knees with her face buried in Adams crotch while James, his jeans round his ankles, was....well, doing it to her. "Your disgusting." I flopped back into my seat bright red with embarressment.

"Don't worry Mrs Stanton. Rachel loves it." A voice said, "Or now that we are all getting intimate shall I call you Helen."

Whoever it was had emphasised the 'Stanton'. This mixed with the familiarity in assuming they could call me by my first name infuriated me. But the drink had fuddled my mind somewhat and it suddenly occurred to me that I was drunk. A few moments later the mini bus turned and went down a country lane for a few yards before pulling into a field and stopping.

"We're here." The driver said, "Everyone out for a moonlight fuck."

I had spoken to Albert before about his foul language. I found it disgusting.. But not as disgusting as the thought of this sixty year old expecting to do it with Rachel, who was only nineteen. The others were at least about her age but Albert was old enough to be her grandfather. It didn't seem to put any of them off though as they all piled out of the mini bus. I sat where I was.

"You too Mrs Stanton." Albert said, "I have to lock the bus up while we give young Rachel a seeing to." He was grinning lewdly. It made me feel dirty. "Out. Now." he ordered sharply.

I felt myself getting up, but couldn't believe it. I still couldn't believe it as I stood and watched him lock the bus. He took my arm and half pulled half encouraged me to follow him to where the others were. It was a small clearing in the woods, you could see quite clearly under the moonlight that Rachel was indeed getting a good seeing to. As I saw her astride one boy while another took her from behind, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and when Albert stripped naked and thrust his thing into her mouth, the fact that she smiled at him horrified me. I thought about running away but had nowhere to go and I just could stop looking. My mouth agape I just stood and shook in what I believed was rage. My eyes just flicked from one young naked body to another.

As Albert stepped back I could see his seed running from Rachel's mouth. The look on her face was like something I had never seen before. I thought she was in pain but then she let out a slow moaning scream and her face lit up. She was begging for them to do it harder and faster and they both did as she asked. When they were spent three more took their place. It suddenly dawned on me that she would have all fifteen of them. My knees shook and finallygave way and I sank to the floor, my eyes closed.

"You alright Helen?" Somebody asked. I smelt him before I opened my eyes but my anger at him using my name overrode any caution.

"How dare you...." At this point I opened my eyes to be confronted by, what seemed to me, a huge penis. "Get away. Get away from me." I waved my hands to shoo him away and in doing so brushed that thing.

"You stuck up fucking bitch." He said and slapped me across the face.

I went sprawling across the leaves totally shocked. Before I knew it he was on me and a second later he had help. No matter how I fought I could not stop them from stripping me naked, my clothes torn to shreds.

"Fuck me Helen you got a great fucking body." A voice said, "Look at them fucking huge tits. Who would have guessed with those old woman clothes you wear."

The ensuing laughter made me even more angry but try as I may I could not get away

I now had two holding my arms out and two holding my legs spread wide. I was absolutely terrified. The grin on his face as he slowly penetrated me made my terror even worse. Through the mist of the drink I knew that all of these men would use me in the same way that Rachel was letting them use her. Only I was being raped.

I don't know if it was the drink or what but as he thrust his thing into me I felt a stirring that I had never felt before. I fought as best I could but once it became obvious that I would not get away I just lay still and let him do it. The stirring got stronger. Then I felt his seed shoot into me. As he got up another body went to take his pace.

"No! Please don't." I begged, "I wont say anything just please don't do that again. Please. Not that."

Whoever it was who had just done it to me must have been in charge as he pulled the next one off me before he got his thing inside me. "So what will you do for us then Helen? "Lets face it right now we can fuck you stupid and you don't have a lot of say in the matter."

"Anything." I moaned, seeing a glimmer of hope.

"Get on your knees." He said. I looked for a moment then did as instructed. "Albert fancy a blow job?"

"I doubt that stuck up bitch ever seen a cock before tonight, let alone stuck one in her gob. But yeah why not?"

"Ok Helen. Here is your chance. You are going to suck Albert's cock till he comes in your mouth. Then you are going to swallow it all. Or you can get fucked by all of us. Which is it to be suck or fuck"

"I....I....I can't." I stammered, "It's disgusting, I will be sick."

"Ok. No problem. Lets just fuck her brains out guys."

"Nooo." I screamed, "No. I will try. Please."

"Errr didn't quite get that Helen so lets make it clear shall we. Say that you want to suck cock. Just so we all know that we have it right. Or you can say you want us all to fuck you. Which is it to be?"

"I want to suck cock." I nearly choked on the thought of what I was going to do.

"That's better. Now I am sure Albert will be happy to guide you in the finer art of cocksucking wont you Albert?"

Albert stood in front of me, "It will be my pleasure." He said

Guide me he did. What I didn't know at the time was ramming it right down my throat was a bit more than a. "What did they call it? A blow job. Several times I nearly choked and thought I was going to die but Albert knew what he was doing. In the end I managed to breath around his cock and do as instructed. His hand was on my head so I couldn't have pulled away even if I wanted to. I sensed that he was getting close and knew that I was going to be sick when I tasted his semen in my mouth, but I carried on in the knowledge that it would all end after this. Then with a final thrust his seed shot into my mouth. It was salty, tinged with another taste that I couldn't distinguish. He thrust his cock deep into my throat and, thankfully, most of his juice went straight down my throat. Finally he pulled out and I fell to the floor exhausted.

"I have to say Helen. You're a natural." Albert said, "That has to be one of the best face fucks I have ever had."

"My turn." Someone said.

"Nooo!" I screamed, "You promised."

"Well you did agree to suck cock Helen or let them fuck you."

"I didn't mean all of you."

"That's fine Helen. The rest of us will be only too happy to give you a good fucking. Won't we guys?" They all cheered approvingly

"Alright alright." I gasped, "I will do it. But that's all nothing more."

"So. Just so we got it right you have to say that you will take all the cock."

"Yes, I will take all the cock. Now can we please get this over with." I knew I would be sick forever after all this but I couldn't let them fuck....do that to me again.

"Hang on guys. What about me?" Rachel asked, "I don't have a cock for her to suck."

"Well you can do whatever you want babe. She can lick your come filled cunt out later" Again they all laughed.

"Ok get her on her knees." Rachel said, "I'm gonna get to her cunt before you lot do. You can face fuck her while I eat clit."

Before I could do anything two guys grabbed me and pulled me to my knees, spreading my legs as wide as they could. I felt movement under me and then hot breath on my most private place. I started to shake. I was slowly dieing of shame. Then once again my head was pulled up and a cock was pushed into my mouth, I did try to resist but he just yanked at my hair and my mouth instinctively opened to scream. The cock went in before the sound came out.

"Fuck me Helen you gotta shave this cunt. You got a fucking hedge down here." It was Rachel. I felt her fingers brushing at my pubic hair and the next second an electric shock ran right through my body, making me jerk forward and choke on the cock that was in my mouth. I have no idea what Rachel was doing but that stirring from before was again present, only this time it didn't go away. In fact it got stronger and stronger as her tongue did it's work. I fought that stirring, throbbing feeling as hard as I could, but to no avail. Suddenly my stomach churned and I could have sworn I was going to throw up but instead I pulled back and raising my head to the sky I screamed, long and hard tears running down my face. I had never felt anything like it before. It reached a crescendo that made me lose my mind. I was now in a cloud of, what I can only describe as, euphoria.

The cock was back in my mouth and without realising it I was moving up and down with the action of Rachel's tongue on, what I now know to be, my clit. The resulting movement meant of course that I was now fucking my own face with the cock in my mouth.

I could feel the stirring rising again but Rachel stopped her ministrations and I felt her move away. My head crying 'Nooo. Don't stop."

"There you go guys. She is up for anything now. I do believe she just had her first orgasm."

I felt movement behind me and before I could do anything a long hard cock entered my throbbing pussy. It hit my clit as it went and I no longer cared who or what was happening I just wanted that feeling again. My mouth filled with juice. Another took it's place. My orgasm was rising fast and I felt a smile on my face. It hit me like a train. Again rushing up from my stomach and out of my cock filled mouth, only this time the cock stayed in. I felt juice flood my insides, the cock pulled out and another took it's place to continue my orgasm. The cock still filled my mouth but I was now incapable of swallowing and felt his warm juice running down my chin. I didn't care.

The cock in my pussy was using me rough and hard which made my orgasm even stronger. I was now hysterically laughing inside, saying to myself 'don't stop. don't stop'. Another shot of juice filled my pussy and the cock pulled out. Another body behind me and I eagerly awaited the cock to fill my pussy. But this one had other ideas.

To begin with I wasn't sure what was happening, I was still in orgasm and my head was cloudy. I felt fingers at my anus, which sent new feelings to my orgasm and seemed to heighten it. Then a finger brushed my pussy and suddenly slid into my rectum. The spark of reality hit me too late. The finger came out and a cock was forced into that tightest of places. I screamed, even with a cock in my mouth I screamed but the hands on my head held me even tighter as my rectum was assaulted.

A whole load of new sensations started to rise and they mingled with my orgasm nurturing it, teasing it, and finally driving it to even greater heights. Now I was completely and utterly lost. I felt juice hit my insides and then more in my mouth. The cock slid out of my rectum.

"Ok guys all holes are working lets get this bitch done good and proper." I don't know who said it and I didn't care.

I felt somebody lay on the ground next to me and I was lifted bodily astride it. His cock entered me and then another was in my rectum. To my complete and utter shame I was in heaven, only heaven could feel this good. Another cock entered my mouth. For some stupid, idiotic reason I felt a flash of pride that I could do all this, to all these men.

I don't know how long it lasted. I do know that there were sixteen of them including Albert and I am sure that they all had me at least once. I was dragged, in a state of euphoric ecstasy onto the mini bus where I was placed on my knees in front of Rachel. She pulled my head to her shaven pussy, which I have to admit looked....nice. She told me what to do and without question I did it. As I licked her pussy cock would enter me and leave it's juices and another would take it's place. The I felt Rachel stiffen slightly.

"Yes that's it Helen," Rachel moaned "your doing it. Your gonna make me come. Oh yes faster, faster."

My tongue speeded up, matching the thrusting cock in my pussy and when Rachel let out her moan of orgasm I felt an overpowering sense of pride. The bus had come to a standstill.

"Ok" Albert said. "Hold her up. I'm gonna give her one last fuck and I want to see her face."

I didn't struggle. I was hoisted up onto the back seat, my legs once again spread and held wide. He was still naked and his cock was ready for action. I watched as he slid it into me and again my orgasm stirred. He wasn't gentle, he wasn't slow. But he did make me come one last time, smiling broadly and then shot his seed deep inside me. As he pulled out of me my clothes were thrown at me and I was pulled to my feet. Albert slid the door open and to my horror I realised that we were parked outside my house, no more than ten feet away, and I was naked, clutching torn and shredded clothes. I was completely covered in semen and my body was still throbbing in orgasm.

Before you go Helen you should have a look at this. Albert held his phone up and there I was reaching out for the any cock that I could get my hands on. My hair all stuck together and semen dripping from my face. I screamed inside. Utterly defeated

The sun was just beginning to rise. As I unlocked the door and stepped in I hoped and prayed that William was still asleep. No lights and no sound, thankfully. I rushed to the laundry and grabbed the first thing I could, a night dress which covered me from neck to floor. Just like mother wore. That rang a bell for some reason. I slipped it on and buttoned it all the way up. My torn and tattered clothes I hid in the washing machine.

I was completely and utterly exhausted. I made some coffee and sat on the settee. I put my coffee on the table and instantly fell asleep. It was 4.55 am.

A knocking on the door woke me with a start. My head gave me an image of being fucked in rhythm with the knocking. I shook myself awake and looked at the wall clock it said 12.15. I had slept most of the day away. I opened the front door and was shocked to see it was Rachel. The whole night rushed back to me.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok." Rachel said.

My head was spinning. I turned and walked back inside, leaving the door open which I suppose Rachel took as an invitation to come in.

"My god it was all real wasn't it." I moaned, my hands to my head.

"Are you alright Helen....sorry Mrs Stanton?"

I laughed at the correction, in fact I was laughing hysterically as I fell to my knees in absolute floods of tears.

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers