Helen Was Naive To Say The Least

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yep, okay Helen, that's what we'll do,' he said agreeably.

'But he's going to get the biggest shock of his life when he finds himself being relegated to the back bedroom, while I lord it around here' he said to himself.

'Go and make me my breakfast you beautiful gorgeous slut,' he told her, as he slapped her on the rump, and very hard.

She yelped and shot out rubbing her tender behind. Jake looked at her speculatively.

'You ever had it up there Helen?' he asked as he looked at it.

'Where?' she countered.

'There up your backside?' he said.

Oh no, she thought, he's wants to do me there? 'No Jake I haven't?' she said, no, not yet she thought, because she knew already that he was going to do it.

'While we are out today, we can get some KY jelly, and baby oil,' he told her.

Helen blurted out suddenly, 'I already have some of each!' Then her face flushed bright red, her embarrassment was total.

'Ah,' Jake said, 'for your vibrator?' he guessed.

Helen fled the room, Jake laughed, and Helen shouted over her shoulder, 'I'll make your breakfast darling.'

Jake had a walk around while he waited, he found papers and bank books, and pass books, and sheafs of what looked like stocks and shares, there were both more than minted, they were loaded! Andthat indicated that they, he or/and she, had a massive amount's of money stashed away. He had struck gold! Helen was gold, she was everything he wanted now, he had 6 months to line his nest, and he wouldn't tell her he was going to a law firm yet. He went in the shower.

Helen had showered, and done herself up, she had done her face lightly, her hair was up, she had a little jewellery on, and she was wearing a tiny little sheer negligee, she looked so fucking sexy Jake's prick jumped.

He ate while Helen kissed and nibbled, sucked and caressed him all over, she licked him from head to foot, kissed and sucked his toes, she had never known a man could be like this, he was 21 and a bit, but he was a giant in her mind. Evan would have to bite the bullet, she decided right then. She wasn't going to give this up, not for him, not for anyone! She had enough money of her own to do what she wanted, and while she knew she needed a man in her life, it certainly wasn't her husband anymore!

That day she told him her full life story, he told her his, and now they were a team, she said to Jake.

'I'm telling Evan tonight that you are moving in, that he can stay, or he can go, but from now on, you are in his place, the choice will be his, he can keep up the pretence of happy married life, or he can make his own way on his own.'

'That Helen is music to my ears, you are going to be made a very happy woman, and a loving slut to your new master, because that's what I am, aren't I? Master Masters?' and he laughed.

Helen laughed too, but then became a little serious.

'Jake, I told you I will be what you want me to be. When you called me your slut, it lifted me like nothing ever has, and if you are to be, want to be my master, then that's what you will be. I will serve you anyway you want, or tell me what you want, I will never question it. This is a whole new life you have shown me, for 20 years I have not been fulfilled; now I am darling, I am, and it's all because of you.'

'So slut, when I fuck you in your arse over your sofa tonight, while you hold a picture of your husband in your hands, you will submit?' he knew he was pushing it, but?

'Yes Jake,' she said quietly, 'if that's what you want, then it's what I will do for you.'

He gathered her in his arms then and they had a play fight, which he won, simply by holding her down, and practically raping her. Helen loved it, being taken like that sent her right over the top! She screamed and cried, the pain hurt her, but she loved it, she wanted it, his hurt was her love, it fed her.

Later they went out; he told Helen he wanted her to dress as sexy and revealing as she could. It was something she never did normally, but the thought of being out with a beautiful boy like Jake, made her want do it.

She found one of her 3 short skirts, a tiny top, high heels, and stockings, her hair was up. Jake had told her no underwear.

They had lunch in a bistro, in a rear cubicle, where he told her to flirt with the waiter, Jake went to the bathroom, and waited a few minutes, he made his way back and the waiter was sat down, he was a friend of Jake's, and he had tipped him the wink, and ignored him.

Helen was looking very flustered, Jake had ordered her not to leave the cubicle, and to let Anton look after her. Then when Anton had sat down and stroked her knee, she nearly died. She had never ever been treated by anyone in this manner, but Jake was telling her how it was now, she obeyed.

Peering through he leaves of a plant, he could only see Anton from the back, but he could see his hand on her leg stroking it, Helen's face was flushed red, he decided it was embarrassment, and it was also excitement, she was getting hot. He saw Anton's hand move, it disappeared then Helen's head went backwards, and her eyes closed, Jake saw his elbow move now, he was stroking her naked pussy!

'She is turning into one hot slut,' he thought, 'she's behaving like a fucking nympho, boy am I going to have fun here?' he told himself. She had only given into him yesterday, and now here she was being turned over by another man!

He let Anton have his fun, he watched as he undid his pants, and made her wank him.

Later, he made a coming back noise, as he rounded the corner Anton was walking away with a smile on his face and a wink for Jake. Helen was still in the throes of an orgasm, she looked at Jake, her face was bright red, and she was petrified at what he might say, he kissed her, and said.

'Come on Helen, we have a car to buy don't we?'

'Yes darling we do, I love you?' And no more was said, but Anton winked at her lasciviously as she passed by.

He selected a BMW 3 with lots of trimmings. The young salesman was beside himself as she flirted with him outrageously on Jake's orders. Everything was settled, they would carry out all the details, insurance etc, and it would be delivered the following week. Helen got a good deal because she paid with a banker's cheque, which is as good as cash, and she got his number!

He drove her in her car to his house down the road, told his mother that he was leaving, but he did it kindly, he loved her with all his heart, no one mattered to him more than her. And he knew she would benefit from his new love life too.

At 7pm, he gathered ropes from the garage, and told her to follow him; she was more than apprehensive about what was to happen. He cut 4 lengths, and ordered her to bend over her sofa.

'Helen,' he said, 'I love you darling, I do, but you have to give yourself to me now, will you?' he asked, already knowing the answer.

'Yes Jake, I will, I always will,' not knowing where her life was going to go, but she knew she wanted to go where it and Jake took her.

Now bent fully over her sofa, and totally spread eagled, he got the KY and baby oil and began to spread it liberally over and in her tight little puckered hole, he firmly but gently punched in a digit, she squealed, it hurt, but it was going to get worse before it got better.

Then he taunted her. 'You know about Jennifer from your office don't you Helen?' he asked.

'Yes Jake, I know.'

'You know I had an affair with her for 2 months?'

'Yes darling,' she answered as he poked into her widening hole, he had his middle finger all the way in, and then his third finger followed it.

Helen's head shot up, 'Oh Jake, please?' she moaned.

'She loved me fucking her arse for her Helen, did you know that too?'

'No,' she moaned.

'Well she did, she howled for it, are you going to love it Helen, are you going to howl too?'

'Oh Jesus Jake, oh my God,' she moaned and groaned, as another finger found its way into her.

'Do you want my black prick in your worthless arse you fucking slut!'

It was too much for Helen, she howled like a banshee. 'Yes darling, yes Jake, I want you in me please,' her howling filled the room.

Jake jammed his fingers in tight, she screamed more, then yanking them out, he rammed his engorged prick right up into her defenceless bum hole.

Helen fainted briefly from the pain, but she recovered quickly, her arse was on fire, and she felt like she was, and had been split in two. Jake was driving in and out, and pouring baby oil down her back crack, it eased her demolition, her subjugation, her submission. The pain was horrendous, but perversely she was beginning to like it, even love it. She was and had been truly mastered by this beautiful black boy, she was a 39 year old beautiful sexy woman, now with an 21 year old master, and she couldn't have been happier.

Jake shot his load into her, Helen thought she would burst, her bowels filled, just like she did when she had had an enema years ago. He reached round and crushed her nipples flat, this was the final straw, Helen's floodgates opened, her orgasms beat her insane. Then she really did faint, she was out for the count, when she finally came to, she was in her bed with Jake at her side, and she was in his arms.

That night her husband phoned, he was very contrite, Jake could tell, he listened to every word he said.

'Helen, we can't do this,' he said, after she had told him Jake was moving in, not telling him yet he already had.

'Evan, it's going to be my way, or the highway!' she told him forcefully.

'I won't put up with it Helen, I'll throw him out, I won't care what you say?' he told her.

'You may have a problem on that score Evan; he's a lot younger, and a bit bigger and stronger than you?'

'I love him Evan, now, you have to get used to it, or you will leave, he is here, he is staying, nothing will change it, your wife loves another, you've had your chance Evan, and you've blown it for good.'

Then she got nasty, which surprised her. 'He loves me, he fucks me like you never have or could, nor ever will, my backside is so wide now, I could park my car in it!' she told him. Jake looked at her in amazing wonder.

This took a while for it to sink in, her husband grunted and mumbled. 'Are you telling me, you've had sex up your, your, erm, your bum Helen?'

'Yes Evan, it was fantastic, it was wonderful, it nearly killed me,' she said, looking at Jake and smiling, 'but so so good, I loved it.'

'He has taken me Evan, from you, from my life, and I'm going to live in a new world now, wherever he tells me to go, I'm off!'

'Can I speak to him please? Is he there?' he asked.

Jake took the phone from her.

'Hey there Evan, how you doing?' he said flippantly.

'What have you done to my wife you bastard?' he said angrily.

'It's not what I've done Evan, its more what you haven't done, or been doing, don't you think?'

He pointed to the door, and indicated Helen to leave; she did and closed it behind her.

'Now listen to me Evan, Mr fucking Kilder! And listen closely, I'm here now, I'm staying here now, there will be nothing you can do to make any difference at all. Helen loves me, I fuck her all over your lovely house, I tied her over your beautiful leather sofa earlier and fucked her arse, and in fact I've made her bleed. She needs me, I am taking your place, you can stay, I don't give a fuck either way, because she is getting a new life, one that I will give her and show her, she's mine, she belongs to me, I own her, I am her MASTER!' He roared down the phone. Helen heard that bit.

There was silence on the phone, and then Evan said. 'I will see you on Friday, we can talk then?'

'There'll be nothing to talk about, unless its you saying goodbye, or agreeing to move into the back bedroom, I don't fucking care mate!' And he slammed down the phone.

Jake was feeling good, he was in control, but Helen willingly agreed with everything he did. He sent Helen back to the bistro to get take away meals, he called Anton, and told him to keep her for an hour, she was his for that time only, and said he wanted her back by 10:30 with his meal. Anton agreed immediately. She was dressed in the short skirt and the rest of her days get up. Jake warned her to be a good girl, she was nonplussed, what did he mean by that?

Would that waiter Anton be there? She thought what if he gets me again like he did at lunch time? 'What will I do about it?' Helen's new world was just opening up, she was a fast learner, but she was still behind the curve as far as Jake was concerned.

When she got there the meal was nearly done, it just wanted heating, that would take about 5 minutes, Anton would have her for a full hour at least. He wasn't just a waiter, he was the owner! The place was empty; she didn't know that he had got rid of all of his customers.

She entered and he greeted her with a kiss and a hug, his cock pressed right into her pussy, she shivered, what was this change charging through her body, she seemed to be morphing into another woman?

Anton told her the meal was being prepared, and took her through the back where he had his apartment.

She was being kissed and fondled almost before she was through the door. She protested, and pushed him away, but he went on, his fingers found her nipples, then her pussy. 'Oh Jake,' was all she could say, as her top came down, and her skirt went up.

'Please?' she whimpered, as he got her on his bed.

'Don't worry baby, you'll be okay with me, I won't hurt you,' he said as he tweaked, twisted and toyed with her nipples.

Then some how he was naked, she looked in total surprise at him, he smiled. 'You ever had Greek cock Helen?' he asked.

Her voice stuck in her throat as his fingers delved into her sopping pussy, it was so wet, and she wasn't aware of it.

Anton fitted the condom, Jake had ordered him to use one, then lifted himself over her, and plunged his powerful Greek prick into her, she moaned in appreciation, and wrapped her arms and legs around his back, her nails clawed at him. A helpless submission thwarted any opposition.

Anton was in heaven, he would have given Jake everything he had to have had this piece of pussy for his own, and his customers, he laughed to himself.

Helen was in a sate of flux, she didn't know where she, who she was, or what she was doing, she only knew she was being made love to by a Greek waiter, in his Bistro?

And Jake must have made it happen, he had let Anton at her at lunch time, and now she was under him having the life fucked out of her!

She orgasmed time after time, this was new, Jake was new, everything was new? Anton kissed her lovingly, and told her he was already looking forward to seeing her again? He shot his load, Helen came once more.

She loved him for a moment, then asked about their meal?

'Be ready in 5 honey, you just rest their okay?' she did, and 10 minutes later she was driving back to Jake.

'What is he going to say?' she pondered, she didn't blame herself for letting Anton have her, he just took her, there was nothing she could do, was there?

Jake never said a word, or ask her why she was so long, they ate their meal and went to bed.

In the morning Helen told Jake that her cleaning lady would be here today, it was Thursday, and she would be here for about 4 or 5 hours. Jake was okay with that, but it put an idea into his head; 'I might get my own cleaning lady, for me, and for Helen?'

'She told me she'd like a round or two with one, maybe I can sort something out?'

He heard a knock at the back door, and went to answer it, what he saw stunned him; it was a woman of about mid 20s to 30. And she was gorgeous!

He greeted her with a firm handshake, and asked her in, he introduced himself as Helen's knew lodger, Jake, he would be here for a few months, and she was helping him out.

'Ah okay, well my name is Kelly, I'm here to do the housework, but I usually make coffee first, like one?' she asked, in a very, Jake thought, seductive way?

'My, he's good looking,' she said to herself? 'I wonder how old he is, about 20 I would think, and a lodger? A lodger my fucking eye!' She decided.

'So Kelly, who are you, where do you live, married, kids?' Jake asked obliquely.

'I am divorced, no kids, I live about a mile away, I just do this for pin money until something better comes along, and I'm 26 before you ask?' she said with a mischievous smile, was she hinting at something? Jake wondered.

She was about 5ft 4" and perfect, her hair was honey blonde, and in a pony tail, she was lovely.

What Jake didn't know, but Helen had guessed was, she had the hots for her employer.

Helen walked into the kitchen just then.

'Hi Kelly,' she hugged her, 'I see you two have met?'

'Yes, me and your lodger are like old friends aren't we Jake?' and she winked at her.

Helen coloured up at that remark. She turned away, and said. 'Good, let's have a coffee shall we?'

Kelly was a small pert and a cute as fuck woman, she oozed sex; Jake wondered why Helen hadn't picked up on it? But even he didn't know she swung both ways, but more to women than to men.

They chatted away, and Jake saw the looks Kelly gave Helen, he also saw her turn away when she did. He thought about having them both in bed with him, wanting already to get between her legs, and seeing Kelly between Helen's.

Kelly went of to do her job, but she wasn't stupid, she knew Jake was interested in her, and she knew he had seen her looking at Helen, and checking her out. Before she had gone on with her job, she had made it very plain to Jake what she was about.

Jake said to her. 'What do you think about Kelly, Helen?'

'What do you mean Jake, she's my cleaning lady?' But she knew with dread what he was alluding to.

'She has the hots for you!'

'What are you talking about darling,' her pussy twitched, what was he doing to her, how could he nail her down so easily this way?

'You know what I'm talking about babe, she has the hots for you, and you have the hots for her, it's as plain as the nose on your beautiful face, though you may not be too aware of it?' he said.

'Don't be silly darling, I don't, really?' But she knew her argument was fragile to say the least.

'Go upstairs honey, strip off and get onto the bed, I want to play with you, I'll be up in a moment,' he told her.

'Jake, what are you thinking?'

'Do it Helen, now, okay?' It was an order, said in a way that Helen knew already, wasn't to be argued with.

She went off, and Jake got the ropes he had tied her to the sofa with and followed her.

She was just climbing onto the bed as he entered the room.

She looked so gorgeous, his prick lifted. 'Turn around, head to the foot of the bed, and spread em hon!'

She did as told, and in a flash she was tied like a starfish, spread wide.

He began to make love to her, he teased her nipples, sucked on them, sucked on her tender neck, soon her mind was full only of Jake, he gripped her clit in his fingers and rolled it, she was on her way to heaven. He smiled down at her. 'My slut, my very own slut aren't you baby, my whore?' That word almost sent her over the edge.

'Oh Jake yes darling, yes I am, oh I need you darling, please make me cum?' The ropes were biting into her wrists, and making her more urgent in her needs.

'I will, but just you wait there for a moment, don't go away will you?' he grinned at her, and he was out of the room before she could protest.

He went immediately to find Kelly. 'Hi Kelly, your mistress wants you in her room, you had better go and see what she's after, I know it's urgent, so don't mess around, go!' he told her. 'I have to go out for an hour okay? Take care of her won't you?'

'Yes of course I will,' she answered, and went to see Helen.

She knocked on her closed door and went in, she wasn't looking for her on the bed, it took her a moment to see her there tied down, it shook her rigid when she saw her tied down to it, and her pussy open and glistening.