Helena and Bella - Holidays at Helen

Story Info
Bella's bladder is pushed to her limit again.
4.6k words
3.73
40.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was about to spend two weeks at Helena's home. She knew Helena would use any possible occasion to make Bella bursting to pee, but Helena seemed so pleased when obeyed that she would always try her best and hold.

When she arrived at Helena's home, she only had few contact with her parents. For sure, Helena wanted Bella to herself only. Bella was allowed to pee at noon, just after she arrived. After eating, and when Bella had finish her two big glasses of water, the girls decided to go to the theater. Helena bought Bella a huge soda drink, and another one for herself.

"Don't worry", she said, "it's low on sugar and that tastes so good!" When she saw the drink was reaching the half liter mark, Bella realized why she was given it to drink. There was no reason to let her bladder efforts down, even in holidays, so she drank it, and in less than 45 minutes. In the middle of the movie, at a less interesting moment, Helena leaned toward her. "So, what do you think about it?"

"The movie?" Bella asked " it's interesting, but..."

Helena interrupted her:

"Not the movie, idiot, the drink. What do you think?" Were they here for the drinks or for the movie? She smiled at the surprising question.

"A bit heavy, but absolutely delicious! You were not wrong" She whispered.

"I've had enough of mine, you can have mine. No waste, you remember? And I paid it for you" The room was deeply dark, but she could guess the smirk on Helena's face. For sure this girl was a devil! Having to obey, Bella took the cup. It was really heavy! When she looked inside, she saw Helena had drink less than a fourth of it, and definitely realized that they were here for the drinks.

When the movie ended and Bella got up, she felt the soda weighting in her abdomen. Her bladder had begun the filling procedure, and Bella had to bend a little when she realized it for the first time. Not that it was difficult to hold, but her bladder was feeling quite fast. Helena didn't miss it, and sarcastically asked:

"What is it, darling, are you feeling uncomfortable? That's what happens when you drink too much sugar drink!"

"Nothing, just stretching after being sit down for so long" she lied.

"Good, then I suppose you can wait me while I go to the ladies room?" Bella nodded.

"I'm fine, you can go." She didn't know when she would be able to go to the toilet next time, and that could have been her last chance for a few hours, but she decided to act as Helena wanted.

Helena came back and asked Bella if she wanted to go shopping. Of course, she accepted, and they went through a lot of cloth shop, where Bella would always have to try belts and tight clothes following Helena's advice. Going through the streets, they also crossed numerous street-shops where they bought some more to drink. Helena was so kind that she even offered most of her drinks to Bella. "So kind of her" she though sarcastically "at such a rate, it won't be long before I'm getting desperate". The drinks mix was even worse for her bladder, with the soda from the cinema, coffee, Helena's half bottle of water and the full one she had been given. At the end of the afternoon, Bella could definitely feel her bladder with everything that it contained, and with more that was surely to come. She was about 6 on desperation scale, and hoped Helena to slow the drinking speed, as she was still filling up with pee.

When they returned to Helena's house, it was already time for dinner. Helena's parents were having dinner with them, so Bella made her best to hide her need, mostly succeeding. When Bella was about to look for a glass of water, Helena stood up and proposed to bring it by herself. Helena finally came back with a tall glass of water, which Bella began to drink after thanking her. In less than a second she realized by the taste what was in her glass: it wasn't water only, but it was mixed with diuretic, Helena's diuretic. She couldn't be wrong, Helena would often give her diuretics to weaken her bladder when it was already full and stretching and she knew exactly the taste.

Bella stopped drinking, and looked at Helena, who looked at her innocently in front of her parents. "What is it, Bella?" asked Helena's mother "Is it the water? You don't have to drink it all right now."

"No, that's nothing, it's fine" answered Bella. Helena had planned it all, for sure. They were having a very salty meal, and Bella had to drink the whole glass, which was immediately refilled by a very servant Helena. And then a third one, which Bella avoid drinking.

At the end of the meal, Bella bladder was being filled at full force by her kidneys, producing an impressing amount of pee in a short time. At the end of the meal, Helena proposed to help with the dishes, including Bella to help with her, an offer the poor girl couldn't politely refuse. Helena even made Bella drink the third glass, pretending to "avoid any waste" in front of her mother. Bella looked at Bella in a pleading way, but it was clearly an indirect order. Both girls were washing the dishes, Bella with a tensed expression on her face and her legs twisted as her kidneys were voiding any remaining liquid in her system, directly in her bladder. Maybe if she could endure the filling process, she could get used to her bladder fullness and handle the few remaining hours?

[Helena seemed not at ease as well, at least she was different from usual, slightly bent forward. Helena was less used to pee holding than Bella and she had had a lot of drinks during the dinner, being very thirsty. With all of what she had drink, her bladder must have gone from a not very full state to a dangerously filling one.]

When they were done with the chores, the girls went in Helena's bedroom upstairs. Bella was so turned on by the way she had been trapped by Bella. Her friend was so smart! Yet, they would have to talk about the consequences on her bladder, now very painful and full. She could feel her inner muscles getting tensed, and her bladder trying to expand. She had to take small steps toward the bedroom, with some moans escaping her from time to time.

"Why did you do that?" asked Bella immediately after sitting down on the bed and grabbing her crotch. "You trapped me!" Bella tried to look offended, but she knew she was bad at this.

"Don't try lying to me, I can see in your eyes that you love that" She came next to her, caressing her thigh. "You love those "no-way out" situation. You should have seen your face when I asked you to drink the third glass! You're so funny"

And with that she began a tickling session, painful for Bella, who had to struggle with her hands pressing on her pee hole to prevent flooding the bed. '"Wha...Please stop Helena! ... Haha! ... I'm very full! Stop this!!" she said while in laughter. Helena enjoyed it, but eventually stopped tickling her friend.

"Phew! That was close! Naughty girl, you nearly made me wet your bed" joked Helena.

"If this happens, you know who will get in trouble, and that's not me".

"Stop saying such things, I'm still in control when I'm not tickled. Now I'll have a shower"

"No pee in the shower!" warned her friend.

"I'm not that desperate yet". "Of course I am", she said to herself.

It was a hard time showering with a full bladder, but Bella always used this time to play with her bladder, slowly pushing until she could feel it hard, and her muscles getting tensed. Her "relation" with her bladder was at least as ambiguous as with Helena. She loved feeling her bladder tortured, but eventually she had to get relief. With her friend Helena, she loved sharing her fetish. Getting out of her toughs, she realized Helena was knocking at the door "Are you done now? I'm waiting to shower".

Bella quickly get out and then let Helena her turn. After that, they watched some movies.

All the while they were constantly drinking, Bella knowing that Helena would let her relieve at midnight, and being a bit daredevil with her bladder capacity.

At midnight, Helena heard a noise at the door. She looked at her watch: was it already midnight? Her parents would always get to lock her door at midnight, preventing her from escaping (again) from the house for a night escape.

Soon both girls were tired, and Bella felt a hard pressure in her bladder. Almost sure of the answer, she asked Helena if she could go. She answered:

"Of course! You are free to go as soon as you want for today. I guess you must be so full!"

She touches the bulge on Bella abdomen and pushed gently on it. Feeling how hard her friend was made Helena horny. And the poor girl didn't yet know what was waiting for her...

Helena made a step back when her friend touched her sensitive point. "Hands back please! Fragile content here!" she said. Helena watched as Bella went to the door. Her expectation for the situation was as high as she was horny.

"What is that?" said Helena when she realized the door was not moving. She applied more force on it but still it wasn't moving "is that another of your trap?"

"What is there?" she feigned innocently. She came closer to Bella. "Oh, did I forget to mention my parents lock the door at midnight? Oh, I'm soooo sorry, trust me" she was obviously ironical, and that was intended. "Don't worry, you only have to wait until, like, ten in the morning, no big deal for a grown up girl as you, hm?"

Bella desperation went even higher as the expected relief was now impossible. She had to wait 9 more hours? She was not even sure to hold for two more. She sat back down on the bed as a wave of desperation ran through her. She bent and had one of these sexy moans which were music to Helena's ears.

"You must be joking! I can't sleep with a bladder that is that full!"

"Nobody said you had to sleep but if you want, I may have something to help."

"Anything that helps is welcome." said Bella who was crossing and uncrossing her legs.

"I have some sleeping and bladder strengthening pills. I'll take out one of each and one diuretic. You will pick two of them without knowing which is which, and drink them, whatever it is."

"Please Helena just give me the sleeping and strengthening ones", she tried to make her friend grieve about her situation. "Can't you see I really am bursting?"

She was now regretting all the drinks she had had. She made a list of everything and came to the conclusion she had had more than two liters, most of which were certainly already sloshing in her bladder.

"This is my room and those are my rules. If you don't accept them I don't help you. That's it" she wanted to look superior over her bladder slave.

Bella knew she had no choice but to accept. During the choices, the three pills were not different one from the others, so Bella choose the two on the right, anxiously waiting for Helena to say her what she picked.

"I don't know. How could I see a difference? You'll just have to drink and feel the effects. Remember you have to drink it all."

She gave her two cups of a quarter liter, in which the pills were dissolving. She had been drinking so much, not knowing what was awaiting her. All the liquid was forming an ocean in her bladder, creating huge waves with each move. Bella was tensed on her seat, fidgeting a lot... Knowing she had to drink even more made her bladder contract, as if to say her "it's fulfilled down here, let out some space before drinking more!". But the sweet relief was not close yet, how could she handle more? Helena had trapped her, but in a way she was so excited by the helpless situation it diminished the pain.

Finally the pills were dissolved. As she knew the taste of the diuretic and the strengthening drink, she could easily say which one she had chosen. She still hesitated for a moment, but there was no way she could hold without one of the two "good" pills effect.

She drank the first one, watched with joy by an overexcited Helena.

"So?"

"My god that's diuretic" answered Bella after her last gulp. "Give me the other one now, at least there is a good news: it will help me, to sleep or to hold."

Helena looked at her, and realized she had in her hand what Bella desired the most at the moment. It gave her an idea.

"Not so fast, full bladder. If you want this there is another rule" Helena stood up with the glass put in good view of Bella.

"WHAT?? Just give it! You promised..." She tried to stand up and reach Helena, but her bladder forced her to the bed again.

"Wait! You will have your drink IF you accept the rule"

Of course Bella had no choice but to agree

"What's the condition?" With each second the diuretic was heading to her kidneys, there was no time to loose.

"You will lay on your bed and I will attach your hands to the bed structure over your head."

"But... but" Bella tried to protest, knowing each situation would be agony for her. Helena came closer to her with a malicious look on her face, and put a finger on Bella lips to prevent her from protesting.

"The diuretic will soon be effective, so now shut up and go to that bed, dear slave. I can't help you if you don't make any effort on your side."

It was unfair but Bella had no choice, as Helena pointed. She took little precautious steps, but Helena forced her to go faster.

"Stop overacting! I'm sure there is still plenty of place in your bladder, and the diuretic will surely find some! Now lay down here! "

Laying was pure torture for Bella, the gravity now adding more force against her bladder muscle, totally reversing the liquid position... It was a losing battle for her against her body but maybe she had a way to ease it.

Bella used rope to bound Bella.

"I'm glad I know basic knots, that comes to be useful." Helena felt Bella was quit reluctant, but she had to obey. Bella felt a pressing need to put her hand between her legs and prevent leaks, but the ropes were well attached. The urge to use her hands was growing with time and she pleaded Helena to reverse the situation:

"Please Helena let me free! It was a bad idea to let you tie me up like this! Please please please! Oh Helena it's so hard, it's so hard to hold."

"That is your bladder talking! You're a big girl and you will handle it! Now drink this and tell me what it is".

After a lot more squirming around, while being restrained by her bounds, she drank the second glass.

"What is it?" asked Helena, intrigued and very excited. She had convinced Bella to reach such a point of dependence toward her. Her freedom was under Helena's will. Even if her puppet's capacities were limited, and that she may not be far from it, she was playing with Bella, leading her to successive traps, and yet she didn't say anything... or maybe she considered she had no choice? Just thinking about the possibilities Helena was given was a huge turn on.

"It's not something I know" answered Bella, "I guess it's the sleeping pill! How much time until it makes effect?"

"Something like 15 minutes, they are very powerful. Just relaaax"

Helena put her head dangerously close to Bella bladder, as if she wanted to use it as a pillow, and Bella was already contracting her muscles to the maximum to prevent any leak. But Helena stopped before touching it, so Bella relaxed a bit. Helena laughed:

"Please, do you think I'm such a devil?" (Yes, she definitely was). Helena loved feeling superior to Bella naturally answered

"Yes of course! Just look at my situation! You put me in a trap and I haven't seen it coming! That's such a naughty pee Mistress I have!"

Helena feel jolts of excitement running through her body. She wanted to be called such names. She reached such excitement that she went further in the torture. She stood straight next to Bella.

"Then I guess I'm the kind of Mistress who does this"

She swung her leg over Bella body and then sat astride right on Bella bladder. She was restraining herself from tickling Bella, but only with intense will.

Immediately, Bella felt like there was as twice as much liquid in her bladder, an immense wave of desperation pushed her muscles to their maximum capacities to hold her pee inside. All her muscles were used in the effort to hold, crossing every fiber of muscles her body was made of. She was breathing very hard and tried to cross her legs.

"Stop it! You're crazy! I can't hold with you on me! Hahhh! Please Helena! I'm about to flood the bed!"

"I just wanted to massage your bladder! It seems so tensed! Maybe that will be better."

To Bella surprise, not only did Helena not move from her bladder area, but she began rocking forth and back on her body! Bella was making the steam roller over her bursting bladder! Was that girl crazy? The intense pain Bella received would have been too much for anybody to handle, but Bella was stronger. At least, it was what she tried to convince herself of. After several complains from Bella, getting more and more intense and pleading, Helena recognized the tone of Bella voice that meant she was on her verge, so she quickly stopped rocking and get up next to Bella.

"I think you deserve a break. The time to sleep is coming. I'll take care of your bladder while you're sleeping, don't worry" In fact, Bella was more worried than ever... She was lying on her "friend"'s bed, who wanted more than anything else to see her bursting, ankles tied to the bed, a recently consumed diuretic and she was forced to fall asleep, letting her friend "play" with her bladder... Holidays at Helena's were very enjoyable, that's a sure thing. But yes, she had to admit that having to contain so much pee while being helplessly tortured by her pee Mistress was exciting her as much as Helena enjoyed being the Mistress. While Helena wanted nothing but control a bladder filled with gallons of liquid, Bella wanted nothing but having to handle that same bladder, and possibly "helped" by a friend.

Slowly regaining strength, Bella felt the first effects of the sleeping pill, as well as the diuretic. While she needed to put more strength to keep the ocean of pee inside her, her forces were taken away by the sleeping pill. Helena kept quiet and admired the wonderful fight that was occurring in front of her. Bella was squirming, moving, and struggling. But as the strength was lacking, she was more like a fish out of the water, her spams being less and less violent, and finally Bella was sleeping.

The room was now so calm, so peaceful. In the gloomy light of her lamp, in a locked bedroom, with her best friend and possibly the most beautiful girl, who was breathing slowly. After all the jolts of excitement that had ran through her body, she could now appreciate the tranquility of the room. She looked at Bella face. She didn't seem tensed, but on the inside, a replica of David vs Goliath, known as "Bella vs the gallons of pee" took place in her body.

"Her dreams will certainly be full of desperation, but just make sure of that." She took her earphone out of her pocket, and put them in Bella ears, then turned on a 4 hours playlist of "splashing ocean and running water", surely one of Bella's preferred playlist. Helena then proceeded to caress her bladder area, her rock hard bladder area in fact. She continued for a while, sometimes pushing just a little over the most sensitive parts, while running her hands through her friend's voluptuous hair.

At this moment, Helena realized how Bella was important for her. Bella was "her girl". It was not easy to describe, but she wanted to be close to Bella forever, and maybe the desperation game was just an act to keep them together, gathered by the same fetish. She could stay here for the eternity, in this peaceful atmosphere of serenity. Before going to bed, she had one last thing to do. She took some tape and put it on Bella mouth. With the earphones, Bella may claim the earphones to be taken off, and make a lot of unnecessary noise. And, of course, it was adding even more to the bondage situation.

12