Helena's Family 01 +PICS

Story Info
Conversation between mother and son.
5.3k words
4.68
593.6k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

Helena's family lived in a small suburb near the district capital. Her husband, Walter, worked at the bank in the same village; he could walk to work in the morning. Walter always took enough extra time for his commute, because most days he would stand by the garden fence and chat with the neighbors.

Helena, was a housewife, a very old-fashioned housewife, as she called herself; but she enjoyed this way of life. She loved working in the house and in the garden, was able to organize her day herself, and felt free to do it.

Her twenty year old son, Kevin, was about to take his final exams, so he still lived at home. With his pleasant, courteous manner, he kept making everyone understand that he liked living here. Linda, the younger daughter, was the liveliest of the family, giggling and laughing, she always spread a good mood. She was pleasantly different from girls her age, although she argued with Kevin every now and then.

It was her sacred duty, as Papa would sometimes jokingly remark; but just as often, Linda hugged her brother and admired him; after all, he was the older one.

Meanwhile, Helena having little work with the children, led a local women's group that had gathered at her place that Friday. As the women were leaving the house, Helena said goodbye to Susan, her best friend, at the door. Susan got into her car and waved goodbye, as she drove away.

"I'll lie down a little and tidy up the living room afterwards," thought Helena as she went upstairs. She had to go to the bathroom, and opened the door. Behind the shower glass she recognized Kevin, who was washing himself after his workout. There was only one bathroom upstairs, so it was common in Helena's family for one to pee even when another was in the shower. She bent down, pushed her panties down to her ankles and sat on the toilet seat, looking at the silhouette of her son through the misted glass.

"My God, has he grown," thought Helena. Kevin was just lathering his penis, which stood out clearly from his profile.

"Oh dear, that one, too, has grown up," marveled Helena. It seemed to her only a few years since she had diapered Kevin. How he loved it when she oiled his stubby...

"How quickly time flies," she thought and started to pee. As the splash was drowned out by the sound of the shower jet, Kevin did not notice her presence. Helena took a piece of toilet paper, spread her legs and began to dry herself, when the shower turned off and the glass door opened at the same time.

Her son reached for the bath towel with his hand, when he saw his mother sitting in front of him on the toilet, legs apart; his eyes fixed between her thighs, as she was just dabbing her pussy with toilet paper.

Helena looked up at Kevin, who was standing dripping wet in the frame of the shower door, water was still running over his hanging penis. When she realized the position in which her son had surprised her, his penis had already straightened with a jerk upwards to a full-blown erection.

"Well, what do we have here?" asked Helena with amused astonishment.

"Sorry, Mom!"

Kevin reached for the bath towel again, but there was none.

"Don't worry, my boy, I'll get you one right away," said Helena assiduously, her gaze fixed on the middle of his body the whole time, as she pulled up her panties. She flushed the toilet, slipped out of the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. Helena got a fresh bath towel and handed it to her son through the crack in the door,

"I'm making dinner, Kevin, are you hungry?"

"Yes mom, I'll be right down!"

Soon, the two of them were sitting at the kitchen table, eating. Helena avoided talking to Kevin about the bathroom scene, and chatted with him about the past day. Her son replied somewhat embarrassed, as she tried to keep the conversation going.

Kevin felt uncomfortable, he was still embarrassed from the situation before. There were times when his mother or Linda would pee when he was in the shower, but they were always gone by the time he had finished. He couldn't get the picture out of his head; of his mother sitting on the toilet in front of him, legs apart, her panties down around her ankles, her thigh-high stockings leaving a strip of bare light skin visible, contrasting with her dark pubic hair... and her gaze, which was fixed on his stiff penis...

The telephone rang. Kevin itched and picked up the phone, it was Susan, his mother's friend. He handed her the phone and, as always, the two chatted for a while.

Kevin was relieved not having to speak to his mother now, his thoughts were still spinning in his head; he had to sort them out first.

"Man, you're getting old," he thought to himself, as he tried to put a bun in his mouth and found that his hands were shaking.

There were many such situations in the past, at the time he was just annoyed about it. For example, when Linda was barely fifteen, she had stormed into the bathroom with hairdryer in hand, and the screamingly funny hair curlers. Unfortunately, Kevin was just peeing.

At first he was frightened, then he started laughing, and later he had to mop up the whole floor. In the end, everyone laughed about it at the family table... for weeks!

Since then, he has always sat down peeing, and not just because the ladies of the house had repeatedly asked with a sour expression; but to also get rid of the unnecessary extra work. No, it was somehow different today... although... his mother immediately pulled up her panties and left, there was nothing out of the ordinary with that... but, it was her eyes... Kevin chewed on silently and looked furtively at his mom's skirt hem.

Although Helena had leaned back in the chair and fixed her eyes on the kitchen ceiling, the curious glances of her son did not escape her. She fished a kitchen stool with her foot and put her leg up on it.

Kevin was reassured to find that his mother was distracted by the phone. Susan seemed to be telling her something extremely interesting, because she responded with exclamations like "you don't say!" While listening to the story, a mischievous smile fell on Helena's face. When she looked into the distance through the kitchen wall, Kevin took the opportunity to follow her stockings with his eyes up to her skirt and on to the triangle of her white panties.

"What did he do after that?" asked Helena, giggling through the receiver. She put her index finger on her lower lip and angled her leg on the stool to support her elbow. Her gaze was now directed through the kitchen floor to the distant center of the Earth. Kevin looked out of the corner of his eye, to the middle of his mother's lap. Her gently curved pubic mound showed through her panties, and down the middle ran the valley of her pubic cleft.

Kevin had never seen his mother in such a frivolous position. What the heck was Susan saying on the other end of the line? That was too much for him, his penis straightened up. He looked down at himself and saw the bulge in his training pants. Helena used this moment to take a cursory look at her son, and immediately looked through the walls again and asked her friend in disbelief,

"Did you really do that?"

Kevin's sideway glances went under his mother's skirt again, her interludes sounding increasingly excited. Susan's story seemed to be really exciting, because Kevin followed his mother's hand, which gradually slipped onto her knee and imperceptibly brushed the insides of her nylons.

Kevin flashed the scene in the bathroom through his head: his mother on the toilet with her legs unfolded, just dabbing her pussy... her eyes, which she could not detract from the center of his body...

His penis began to pound against the training pants. Kevin turned his head a millimeter to get a better view from under his mother's skirt. She seemed to have forgotten about him, because her hand caressed her thigh until the fingers played with the hem of her panties.

"What do you mean?" she chuckled, "together with Walter? What kind of friend are you? But... but, why not again?..."

When Kevin saw that his mother put her middle finger on her panties and let it slide slowly through the valley that was becoming more and more apparent under the pressure, he gradually lost control and stared between her legs with his mouth open.

Helena leaned back dangerously far in her chair, looked up and watched a fly crawling around on the ceiling, she whispered, "If you mean?... but, of course, I'll ask him..."

Kevin felt sick with excitement when she dug her finger deep into her cloth-covered cleft and whispered, "But I warn you, you bitch, my Walter is a stormy lover."

Helena looked at the wall, "Monday do you mean? Wait, I have to look."

Without taking her eyes from the wall, she got up, put her finger on the kitchen calendar and confirmed to her friend, "Yes Susan, Monday is good, Monday is perfect... yes, I will speak to him... I wish you a nice evening... bye!"

Helena ended the conversation and turned around.

Kevin had gotten up in the meantime, and put the dishes on the counter. He stood with his back to her, just turned his head and haltingly told her, "I'm still learning a little, Mom."

"Well my boy, I'll do the rest here and then come and say goodnight."

Kevin scurried out of the kitchen and disappeared into his room upstairs. Helena had weak knees; was it really she who had given her son seductive glimpses beforehand? Typical Susan, she kept coming up with her rotten ideas at the most inappropriate moments; after all, it was her own son sitting in front of her.

Why had she gotten so excited when Kevin's eyes crept under her skirt and stroked her panties like delicate fingers? Helena felt that shame and dismay were beginning to creep in, but the gentle tingling in her lap reminded her of Kevin opening the shower door...

***

Kevin was already lying under the covers, his back propped up on the pillow against the wall, the open math book on his lap. He had been trying to concentrate for half an hour, but hadn't succeeded. Then there was a knock at the door, his mother stepped in,

"Still studying?"

"I'm trying, Mom, but the chores are way too hard so late in the evening."

Helena sat down on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through her son's hair, smiling, until she mumbled, "Please excuse me, Kevin, for bursting in on you today when you were in the shower."

"Oh what, Mom," he replied gruffly, "we all have to pee, even if someone is taking a shower."

"But you just came out of the shower when I was sitting on the potty." Helena giggled, "I didn't want to look, but... you looked at me for so long, I thought... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I couldn't help it, Mom, it just happens by itself... I am ashamed that you saw me that way."

"Don't be embarrassed, Kevin. Girls react to boys, too; but you just don't see it. They just get a little damp between their legs when they like something about boys."

Kevin blushed and looked with uncertainty at his math book. After a few breaths, he hesitantly asked, "Mom... are you... have you already... gotten wet... because of a boy?"

"Certainly!" chuckled Helena, "far too often!... the last time wasn't long ago."

"When... when was the last time?" asked Kevin, looking curiously at his mother.

"A quarter of an hour ago... in the kitchen... I noticed how you slipped your eyes under my skirt. When I saw the bulge in your pants... I got wet."

Kevin's throat constricted, he had to swallow hard, "Excu..." He got no further with his croak.

"You don't need to apologize, Kevin," whispered Helena, stroking his thigh, "you're a young man, that's normal. I am flattered that you are honoring my body in this way."

The two were silent for a while, their eyes avoiding each other. Helena tousled Kevin's hair again, "You know, my boy, your friend Kathy is sure to be flattered when she can feel your eyes under her skirt."

Kevin cleared his throat and explained, "Kathy doesn't wear skirts, Mom, and uh... we're not together anymore."

"Has it been long?"

"It's been about a month."

"What? You didn't tell me that at all."

"Will you tell me everything, Mom, what's going on between you and Dad?"

"For heaven's sake, no!" laughed Helena in horror, putting her hand over her mouth in shame, "but I can tell you this much, your father also loves to slip under my skirt with his eyes."

Kevin had found his way back to a weak smile, he remembered, "Yes, and Dad likes to look under Linda's nightgown, too."

"When did you notice that, Kevin?"

"Downstairs in the living room... Linda is always looking for something when Dad and I are watching TV."

"I noticed it once," giggled Helena, "when I went up the stairs... dear, my poor Walter!..." After a pause, she looked deep into Kevin's eyes and whispered, "I saw something else in the living room... you liked it, too... you liked it a lot."

Kevin's cheeks turned dark red, "Oh Mom, you finish me off."

"You know," Helena soothed him, "wearing skirts would only be half as nice for us women if it weren't for the male looks. Do you like to look under the skirts of the girls at school?"

Kevin stuttered, "Yes, yes, but most of them wear jeans and everyone else wears boring cotton briefs; but you have on black stockings and embroidered panties, they look really good."

"I'm sure you will soon get to know a girl who welcomes men looking under her skirt."

"I have a girl again, Mom."

"Oh!... already?... what's her name?"

"Hazel."

"And how is she?" Helena continued.

"She's a great girl, Mom, we learn a lot together and often go to the movies."

"Can you be alone together?" the mother asked openly.

"Yes. She still lives with her parents, but they are often gone. And she has a nice big bed... "

"... with lots of stuffed animals on it."

Kevin quickly retorted, "How do you know that?" in a suspicious voice.

"Oh, just an idea," replied Helena, "Does she like it when your eyes sneak under her skirt?"

"Hazel wears skirts and cute underwear underneath, yes, but uh... not really, Mom. She thinks it would be humiliating for a woman to have a man just so..."

Helena interrupted, "But you're her friend!"

"But I'm just a man."

"And Hazel? Does she never look at you?"

"Yes, whenever she thinks I don't notice," smiled Kevin, "I wanted to talk to her about it, too; but let it be."

"How so?" asked Helena.

"She begins to talk about the social position of women in today's society, for quite a long time... but I would rather talk about her pretty face, her delicate skin and everything that I like about her."

"But you slip under the covers together, right?"

"Not when she speaks like that... otherwise she does. We are then under the covers, never over it."

Helena ruffled Kevin's hair, "Give her time, Kevin. Hazel will surely discover how tingling it is when men's eyes explore her body." She giggled, "As for me... to be honest... actually, I don't want to apologize for looking up at you in the bathroom."

"That's right, Mom," sighed Kevin. He turned his head to his mother, but didn't dare look into her face.

She wanted to know, "Do you miss the fact that you are not allowed to look at Hazel?"

"For sure," was his reply. Helena noticed that Kevin's eyes were fixed on the hem of her skirt, she asked in a soft voice,

"Do you want... um, would you like to look again... under my skirt? And you shouldn't be ashamed if something stirs under the covers, that's normal." Without waiting for his answer, she asked him, "Please put the book down, Kevin." Helena took the book from him and put it on the bedside table.

Kevin didn't know what was happening to him, he screwed up his eyes and opened them again... yes, it was his mother who sat next to him and gave instructions, "Slide down your pillow a little, and face me."

Kevin lay on his back as if hypnotized, he couldn't believe that this was his mother, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs folded, her hands crossed on her knees and smiling into his eyes,

"Can you see something, my boy?"

Kevin took a few deep breaths before choking, "I see... your legs... in black stockings... they go up to your knees... then they disappear under your skirt."

12