Helena's Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
670 Followers

I placed my hand on her shoulder and she leaned towards me slowly. Her mouth parted, her tongue extending towards mine.

We kissed, our tongues pushing against each other. Helena let out a barely-audible sigh, our silence otherwise continuing unabated. I could taste the flavors of our meal on her lips and tongue, a subtle interplay of turmeric and cumin.

We stood, still kissing, our arms wrapped around each other. It was just like at the door before dinner, a frenzied lust taking hold of us. I nibbled Helena's neck, my hands wandering down to her ass.

Helena's eyes flashed, eyebrow cocking invitingly, and she took me by the hand. Silently, she led me upstairs to her bedroom. It was like the rest of the house, modern and clean. She had a queen-sized bed with a red comforter already pulled aside.

Helena turned around, posing for me again. She pushed me back to arm's length, a smoldering look in her eyes. She let her glasses dip down to the end of her nose and stared at me silently for a moment.

Stepping forward, Helena unbuttoned my shirt. She did so neither too rapidly nor too slowly. She pulled the bottom of my shirt out of my pants, pushing it off my shoulders. She reached down and pulled the underlying t-shirt up and over my head. I kicked off my shoes and slid off my socks.

Her face turned tender as she looked me over. My bandages were gone, but the scars remained. The cut on my side was barely anything, but the scar on my forearm was more noticeable. Helena gently touched my arm, her lip pouting in sympathy.

Reaching down, Helena undid my belt and unzipped my pants. She pushed them down along with my underwear and I stepped out of them. I was naked, erection already raging.

We kissed again, hard and long. We slid onto the bed together and lay side by side facing one another. Helena kissed my neck, sending quivers of pleasure expanding outwards from wherever her lips touched my skin.

Then Helena switched to my ear, flicking the earlobe with the tip of her tongue. She'd stumbled onto my most sensitive body part. I could be tired or stressed-out, and all a woman has to do is stick her tongue in my ear to get me going. No different this time. Helena read my reaction and struck, plunging her tongue into my ear. I moaned, the waves of pleasure she was creating almost too intense to take. When I couldn't take it anymore, I turned my head, seeking out her mouth, and we kissed.

I'd had enough foreplay and was ready to get down to business. I inched down her body, kissing every inch along the way. When I reached her pussy I lifted her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I knelt on the floor, her pussy at the perfect height before me.

Few things in this life delight me more than eating pussy. I love everything about it: The aroma, the taste, and most of all using my tongue to make a woman come.

I leaned in close to her pussy. It was well-groomed, a pleasant patch of light hair on her pubic mound. I inhaled her aroma, a hint of musty goodness barely detectable. Helena must've showered when she got home from work, the light aroma the scent of her arousal.

I began with a long, slow lick, starting down at her perineum just above her asshole and moving up and over her clit. Helena gasped and I went right to her clit, licking it up and down eagerly.

Helena gasped and groaned, and on I licked. For long, happy minutes I licked her.

When I sensed Helena was duly warmed-up, I inserted my middle finger inside her vagina. Helena reacted with a happy moan and I angled the finger upwards to hit her g-spot, eliciting an audible chirp as I started fingering her steadily. I kept at it, licking her clit and fingering her pussy steadily.

I added a second finger, lapping up her juices with abandon. I licked her clit as fast and hard as I could manage, pausing only to breath now and then. All the while I fingered her with increasing speed.

Helena moaned loudly. It almost sounded like sobbing, it became so intense. I switched from licking her clit up and down to a sideways motion, recalling how she rubbed her clit while riding me the week before. Helena wailed uncontrollably.

"Oh!" she screamed. "Holy fucking shit! Oh, that's it!"

Helena grew suddenly silent, letting out a prolonged gasp as she came. I felt her pussy contracting on my fingers and I kept licking her pussy hard. Helena twisted violently, squealing loudly.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "That's it!"

Helena's orgasm slowly subsided and I drew back. I climbed on top of her and kissed her mouth hard. I wanted her to taste her own juices. She didn't mind, kissing me back eagerly.

"Your turn, Sweet Jonah," she whispered. "Go on, baby. Fuck the shit out of me."

I stood at the edge of the bed. Lifting Helena's legs, I moved my cock into position. She was soaked and stretched and I entered her in one easy thrust.

We were past gentle warm-ups by this point and I started out fucking her at a vigorous pace. She closed her eyes, moaning right away. I stared at her the whole time, admiring the curve of her torso in the corset.

After a few minutes, I gently maneuvered Helena so that she lay on her side. I still stood at the edge of the bed fucking her, only this time I lifted one leg up so that her thigh was tight against my stomach and her boot-clad calf pressed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her leg, enjoying the feel. The additional traction it provided was a happy bonus.

Helena reacted at once to the new position, her eyes growing wide. She started to gasp right away, reaching down and rubbing her clit as I hammered her pussy.

I fucked Helena as rapidly as I could and she closed her eyes, her mouth contorting as she let out a long, low gasp. She fingered her clit back and forth and I knew she was having another orgasm.

My orgasm arrived a minute or two later, the remote tingle in my cock signaling its approach. I froze, the familiar mix of joy and release pulsing through me with each throb of my cock.

I pulled out of Helena and plopped down next to her.

***

"You've made me a sweaty mess," Helena said after a few minutes of quiet cuddling, sliding out of bed. "Vinyl doesn't breathe well, kiddo. I need another shower."

I watched Helena take off the outfit and started to get hard again as she stripped. She began by removing her gloves and then her collar. She unzipped her boots, took off her corset, and I sighed at the sight of her fully naked. To me, Helena would always embody the ideal combination of fit sexuality coupled with the mature mystique which pushed my buttons.

Helena put her glasses on her dresser and took a hair tie out from one of the drawers. I watched her put her hair up in a bun, admiring her round bottom. She went into the master bathroom and I heard water running a few moments later.

I shook my head in amazement. It hadn't even been ten minutes since my last orgasm, yet I was ready to go again just from watching Helena strip down.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. It had a huge shower with a glass door and two showerheads, all gleaming marble tiles and designer fixtures. Helena stood under the water, twin streams cascading over her chest.

Helena smiled at my entry, reaching over to slide open the door.

"I thought you might like to join me," she said as I stepped inside.

We kissed, the jets of hot water covering us. Already a light steam began to form as I took the soap from Helena's hand. It was one of those expensive artisanal soaps, light purple and scented with lilac.

I soaped Helena up, growing fully hard as I lathered up her arms, shoulders, and breasts. I gently moved her back under the water and rinsed her off.

My hands went up to her breasts. They were twin mounds of womanly wonder, slick and wet as the water poured over them. We kissed again.

I meant to wash her back. I meant to take my time and wash every inch of her. Honestly, I did.

"I've got to have you again," I told her instead. "Right now."

Helena looked at me, lust in her eyes. It had to be arousing for her to have a man half her age in her thrall.

"Then take me," she said.

Helena reached down and stroked my cock. I pressed her against the wall of the shower under one of the showerheads, the hot water flowing over my back as I kissed her neck.

"Fuck my pussy, baby," she moaned. "Right here, in the shower

"No," I whispered. "Not your pussy."

"Naughty boy." She smiled. "Helena like. There's lube in the top drawer of my end table."

I rushed out to the bedroom, nearly losing my footing in my haste. I found the lube right where she said it was and dashed back towards the shower.

Helena was bent over with her ass in the air, her arms propped atop a deep indented shelf built into the shower. I paused, admiring the soft curve of her butt and marveling at her confident, easy-going sexuality.

I squeezed plenty of lube onto my fingers and also onto her asshole. I smeared the lube over it, both streams of water cascading over my torso from either side.

I took my time, working in first one finger and then another.

"Oh, baby, that's so good." Helena encouraged me. "That's it."

I smeared some lube over my cock and moved into position, squirting Helena's asshole with still more. Slowly, I pushed the tip of my cock against her butthole. It yielded and I slid the head inside.

"Oh, fuck," Helena moaned. "Don't stop, baby. Keep going."

I paused, pulling back a slight bit. Then I pushed back in, this time a little further. Next I pulled out almost all the way, sliding in deeper yet again. Soon I was fucking her ass nice and slow, enjoying the vice grip of her tight anus.

The fantasy of fucking a woman's ass in the shower had always been a favorite of mine, the subject of many shower jerk-off sessions over the years. I'd stand under the showerhead, furiously beating-off. Always, for some reason, it was anal sex I'd imagine. Not a blowjob, nor pounding a girl's pussy doggy-style. I'd just stand there and imagine I was fucking a woman's ass.

My pace picked up, Helena groaning steadily as the water blasted me from two directions. I closed my eyes, lost in the ecstasy and excitement of the moment.

Minutes passed. I've no idea how many. Ten or fifteen, perhaps. I was so turned on I would have come in no time if I hadn't just had an orgasm.

When my orgasm did arrive, it was even more powerful than the earlier one. The intensity of the experience and the fulfillment of my fantasy overwhelmed me. I froze mid-thrust, pushing myself into Helena's ass as far as I could. My cock throbbed, bursts of cum shooting up Helena's butt.

I pulled out of Helena and staggered back, knees weak.

The weekend was off to an excellent start.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
670 Followers
12