Helena's Hero Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
670 Followers

Helena sat up, slipping her nightgown up and over her head. I placed my hands on her hips, enjoying their feel as I watched her breasts bounce slowly up and down as she rode me.

"Oh my god that feels so good," she moaned, moving faster.

"Yeah? You like my cock in you?"

"Oh yes."

I reached up, massaging her breasts. Helena groaned and closed her eyes, face pointing upward. She reached down and began rubbing her clit, bucking wildly a few minutes later as she enjoyed her orgasm.

Catching her breath, Helena smiled broadly and leaned in over me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, savoring the feeling of her fully on top of me as we kissed.

I rolled us over without pulling out of her. We kissed, Helena's hands grabbing my ass cheeks as she let out a gentle sigh. I started drilling her hard, desire carrying me along. We kissed wildly, moaning the entire time.

Helena wrapped her arms and legs around me and I fucked her with ever-increasing zeal. We were tangled around each other, our mouths locked in a fury of passion as I fucked her.

It was one of the best orgasms of my life. I felt it coming long in advance, hammering her pussy in eager anticipation of release. When my cock started throbbing, it was with a force and intensity I'd scarcely ever experienced. As the waves of pleasure splashed over me, I could only gasp.

I rolled off Helena and lay there, catching my breath. The last few minutes, I'd been pounding her so furiously it wound up a workout. Helena rolled over, resting her head on my shoulder as I put an arm around her. I kissed the top of her head as she caressed my chest.

"Goddamn," I said. "That was..."

"Pretty good, huh?"

"Yeah."

We cuddled for a long time, talking quietly.

"Any thoughts for dinner?" Helena asked. "There's a Vietnamese place around the block."

"I could go for some pho."

"We could order take-out," she suggested. "That way we can lounge around here and never actually get fully-dressed again today. What do you say?"

"I say it sounds good."

"Excellent. I'm tired. Fancy a nap?"

"Also sounds good."

"Okay, no more talk. Only one last thing."

"What's that?"

"Fuck me however you want tonight, but leave tomorrow to me."

"Did you have something in mind?"

"You could say that."

"What?"

"It's a surprise."

"A surprise? What -"

"Hush, you." Helena placed a finger to my lips. "Not another word. All you need to know is I've something very special in mind for you tomorrow. Now rest."

"Okay," I mumbled, mid-afternoon drowsiness combined with sex starting to take its toll.

Five minutes later I was fast asleep.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
670 Followers
12