Helena's Hero Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
654 Followers

They took turns sucking on me, each working its magic before switching off. Sometimes they would get fancy, both ladies running their tongues up the sides of my cock or Helena licking my balls as Marie sucked.

You'd think I'd have come right away. The pauses when the ladies switched off blunted any looming orgasm, however. I could've lasted an hour before coming.

I reached down and gently pulled Marie's ass closer. She read my cues and swung her right leg over my shoulder and lowered her ass onto my face as she settled her torso onto mine. I could feel her tits pushing against my stomach as she leaned over and sucked my cock, Helena gently flicking my balls with her tongue.

I lifted my head, my hands on Marie's plentiful butt cheeks. Burying my face in her pussy, I gave her a long lick to start things off. To my great delight, I discovered Marie's pussy was nice and musty, her wonderful strong aroma filling my nostrils.

Marie sighed as I licked her pussy furiously. I found her clit and worked it with my tongue, licking first up and down and then switching to side to side. For variety I gave her clit gentle little sucks which made her gasp and moan.

I licked her pussy for some time, inserting a finger into her dripping vagina. I fingered her rapidly, still licking as hard as I could manage. It became harder for her to focus on sucking my cock and Helena took over most of that task. I inserted a second finger, pumping rapidly and licking happily.

Helena backed off sucking my cock, not wanting me to come yet. She stroked it gently and whispered at Marie.

"That's it, sweetie," she told her. "That's it, come for us. Come for us."

"Oh, I'm so close," she moaned. "Keep at it, Jonah."

A minute later Marie's entire body shuddered and her pussy constricted three or times on my fingers. I fingered her as fast as I could even though my arm was starting to hurt.

I pulled out my fingers out and Marie rolled off me. Her body was half-draped on my left side, one leg resting against my shoulder and her face by my hip. One of her arms lay atop my stomach, her hand atop my quad.

"Oh fuck," Marie said, catching her breath. "You were right. He's good with that tongue."

"What'd I tell you?" Helena answered, still stroking my cock.

There was a sudden silence. I listened carefully, and heard the soft sound of lips and tongues exploring each other. I was tempted to pull of the blindfold to watch.

There was a good deal of shuffling and moving of bodies. I went were I was nudged and positioned, happy to oblige, gently maneuvered off the mattress.

Soft hands – Marie's, I guessed correctly – moved me into place at the edge of the bed.

"Right here, Jonah," she whispered, guiding me forward.

I reached out and felt a thigh stuck in the air. Helena was laying on her back, her pussy right there on the edge of the bed. Marie stood beside me.

I wasted no time, still overcome with lust. Helena was as soaked as I knew she'd be and I slid in without difficulty. I started out slow, barely restraining the impulse to fuck her with everything I had right from the start.

"That's it," Marie whispered in my ear. "Fuck her good, Jonah, fuck her good."

Marie placed her hands on my shoulder, running her hands down my back as I fucked Helena.

"Come on, Jonah," Marie urged me. "Fuck her hard. Nice and hard."

I sped up my pace and soon I was pounding Helena with vigor. Marie climbed in bed with her, still encouraging me.

"Fuck her hard, fuck her hard!" she kept shouting.

"That's it," Helena moaned. "Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum so fast!"

I felt a finger moving across Helena's clit. It moved from side to side rapidly, grazing my cock now and then. Helena howled and shrieked.

"That's it," Helena moaned. "Oh, fuck! Rub me harder, baby. Oh, fuck!"

That's when I realized the finger working Helena's clit was Marie's.

"That's it!" Marie said. "Give it to her, Jonah."

I hammered her as hard as I could. Her shrieks turning into frenzied moans as I fucked her while Marie rubbed her clit. Helena became quiet, breathing-in deep and letting out a prolonged moan.

I knew by now the signs of Helena's orgasms and kept fucking her like a jackhammer. Her orgasm lasted a long time, Marie rubbing her clit hard throughout.

"Oh that felt so fucking good," Helena sighed.

I kept on fucking her, eager to come at last.

"Not yet, sweet Jonah," Helena teased. "What kind of hostess would I be if I hogged your cock?"

Once again, bodies moved about and guided me into position. Only now it was Helena beside me. She led me onto the bed and guided my hands forward until they found Marie's ass. Marie was on her hands and knees again, this time waiting to be drilled from behind.

I placed my hands on Marie's butt cheeks and moved my cock into position. Marie reached back and guided me into her. Marie's pussy was still moist, almost as much as it was when she came a few minutes earlier.

I couldn't hold back anymore and started to fuck Marie at a decent pace right from the start. She responded, too, sighing loudly.

Helena stood behind me, kissing the back of my neck and nibbling it gently.

"You like that nice pussy, don't you?" Helena whispered in my ear. "Yeah, and that plump butt. I know you do. Fuck it good."

Helena slid her tongue into my ear. I thought I'd faint, the combination of sensations was so overwhelming. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and whispered encouragement in my ears, kissing and nibbling my earlobes.

"That's it, fuck her!" she urged. "Fuck her! Fuck her!"

I couldn't hold back any further. I felt the first signs of a looming orgasm, the gentle tingle at the tip of my cock signaling its approach. Dimly, I was aware of Marie's second orgasm. She was in the final throes as my own loomed.

Scant moments later it arrived. I froze mid-thrust and pushed my cock into Marie as deeply as I could. The first throbs of my cock were like a joyous release, my lust pouring out from my cock as the waves of bliss and release swept through me.

The throbbing of my cock was as powerful as any orgasm I'd ever had. My cock throbbed ten or fifteen times in rapid, violent fashion before the surges of pleasure started to wane. Each successive pulsation was a little less powerful than the prior until, at long last, the final barely-perceptible twitch passed into memory.

I slid out of Marie and collapsed on the bed. I lay on my back, covered in sweat and breathing hard. I'd done a ten minute long sprint with hardly a breath.

The ladies settled into either side of me, snuggling close. I put an arm around their shoulders and pulled them tight. They each kissed me in turn, the warm sensuous kisses of the sexually spent.

***

I woke with a start, not remembering where I was for a moment. Then I recalled everything, peeling off the blindfold. I got out of bed, still naked.

I'd drifted off to sleep in a state of utter satisfaction, Helena and Marie in my arms. They must've slid out of bed quietly, probably chuckling at the young man half their age snoozing blissfully after they'd worn him out.

It didn't feel like I'd been asleep long, however. Shaking off the last of my nap, I got dressed. I heard a car door shutting as I stepped into the hall, crossed through the master bedroom, and looked out the front window.

A silver Audi was backing out of the driveway into the street. It drove away across my field of vision and I caught a glimpse of a dark-haired woman at the wheel.

"Goodbye Marie," I said, smiling.

Helena was downstairs in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She turned and smiled at me.

"Up so soon?" she said. "I thought we might've worn you out more than that."

"You wore me out plenty."

"I'm sure. You just missed Marie. Juice?"

"Sure," I said. "I saw her drive off, actually. Who was she?"

"Well, her name wasn't Marie." Helena poured me a glass and handed it to me. "That's her middle name. You met her, actually, yesterday when we were leaving the restaurant."

"Hannah and Kate?" My eyes grew wide. "Which one was it?"

"That I'm not going to tell you." She cast me one of her smirks. "I want you to always wonder."

I chuckled, thinking back to the encounter outside the café. I knew at once which it was, but said nothing.

"Well that was a dream come true," I said. "Thank you so much."

I took a long sip of juice and sat down at the island. Helena sat next to me. With a glance she read my somber thoughts.

"That wasn't your first time, was it?" I asked. "With Marie, I mean.

"I suppose that was obvious, huh?" Helena said. "I've joined her and her husband a few times that way and he owed me. They're an open couple and he was cool with it. It excites him, actually, the thought of his wife helping reward a deserving young man such as yourself. He'll probably fuck the shit out of her the second she gets home. Her pussy will be sore tomorrow. I know I won't be walking straight for a day or two after a weekend like this."

"You're like no one I've ever met," I observed. "You're so open about sex, so easygoing. Don't misunderstand me, I think it's great. Only it's, I don't know, a rarity."

"I've always been very sexual." She shrugged. "I don't believe there's anything wrong with that, either. It's natural, and it's who I am, and I make no apologies."

"Nor should you." I sighed. "Damn, I wish this weekend would never end."

"It doesn't have to, you know," Helena said. "In a manner of speaking."

"What'd you have in mind?" I asked. I'd wanted to broach the subject of where this was all going but was waiting for the right time.

"Nothing specific," Helena said. "Perhaps a weekly rendezvous?"

"I like the sound of that."

"Your apartment's on my way home, you know. It would be convenient to drop by and see my secret young stud."

"My roommate always works Thursday nights," I suggested.

"Well, there you go! But you'd have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"How do I say this?" She paused, choosing her words carefully. "You have to promise me you won't let our arrangement stop you from other opportunities. After all, don't think it will restrict me in whatever arrangements I might have."

"For now," she continued. "Let's leave it about sex and have fun. I'll be your lover and your friend and your confidante, Jonah, however long you want me in any combination of those capacities."

"Helena," I said. "That's some offer. I don't know what to say."

Helena smiled, her eyes lighting up.

"Jonah, Sweet Jonah," she sighed. "Don't you know how special you are? I'd never turn you away, not after what you did for me, and I'll be proud to be whatever I can be for you. You don't have to decide anything soon. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I do."

***

Gina welcomed me the next morning as I strode into work. She looked great, her dark eyes flashing at me as I walked in.

"Hey, you!" she said. "How was your weekend with your friend?"

"Great."

I stopped, a broad smile on my face.

"What are you up to tonight?" I asked.

"Nada." Gina smiled and our eyes met. "How come?"

"How about dinner?"

"That sounds nice."

"Right after work good?"

"Sure."

I settled into my work, considering my crowded calendar for the week ahead. I'd go out with Gina that night and Helena was coming over Thursday. Who knew where things would lead with either lady or what the future might hold. The possibilities were endless.

I was beginning to wonder if I was the luckiest bastard in the world.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
654 Followers
12