Helene Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helene is ready to leave," said Tina.

"No, I'm not," she replied.

"Okay, you have five minutes to explain. If I don't like what I hear, your out," I said, sternly.

"You're feelings were getting too strong, John. I never intended that. I decided to allow you to cool off. I really like being with you, but I'm not into commitment. You want me to be something I can't be. I don't want a mate. I don't want to have someone to be intimate with. I may change my mind in the future, but the idea turns me off. I never told you that we would wind up together, so don't be mad. I just like being with you and love your company. But I'm selfish. I need all of you when I'm here. I don't want to share you. Gracie knew what I was doing, and at Christmas, she told me she and Tina were going to make you theirs, permanently. I don't want that. I came home as soon as I could. I want you to myself when I'm here."

"No!" said Gracie, looking at me concerned. Tina also was staring at me.

I rubbed my face, walked out to the kitchen, opened another beer, and decided to speak my peace.

"It's over. No more games. No more tugging at my heart strings. No more guessing which Helene will be here today or tomorrow. No more surprises," I said.

I held my hands out to both Tina and Gracie.

"Unless you have other business here, you can leave. Now!" I said.

Both sisters came to me and held me tight.

"You can't have both of them, you know," sneered Helene.

"Oh yes he can," said Tina.

"I held onto your secret. Now get out!" shouted Gracie.

"Bye!" I said.

Helene got out of the chair and headed to the door. She stopped and looked back at me. The sisters kissed me on the cheeks. She left.

It was 11:50. We turned on Johnny Carson and got the champagne ready.

"Thank you again," said Gracie.

"Yes, thank you," said Tina.

"Who do you like better, her or me?" asked Tina about herself and Gracie.

I knew that whatever I answered would be wrong. "You're both wonderful," I replied. I was smothered in kisses by both of the sisters.

Midnight hit, and the girls poured the bubbly. We toasted to the Bicentennial New Year and then I got a beer. They shared the remainder of the champagne.

"Are you two going to be okay to drive home?" I asked, as they fixed meatball sandwiches for us. They were swaying back and forth a bit.

"Are we going home?" asked Gracie.

"No," replied Tina.

"Oh. Okay," I said. "Ah..."

"We're sleeping with you, so there!" said Gracie. "Here, eat!" she said, as he handed me a sandwich. It was really good.

"We're going to have fun. I hope you're not too wound up," Tina said, as she looked at her sister.

"Yeah, the old 30 second evening," she said, laughing.

"I will give it my best shot," I replied. "Oh, I almost forgot," I said. I walked over to the front door and locked it with the dead bolt. "I don't want her coming back in."

************

I was in bed with two of the most beautiful girls I'd ever met. Gracie, with her seemingly permanent tan, long jet-black hair, and petite body. Tina, with that same complexion, the same black hair and awesome body. They knew every trick in the book. They touched, petted, stroked, kissed, licked, and caressed every inch of my body as well as each other's. I had never been so turned on in my life. Somehow, they were able to keep me from ending my portion of the activities prematurely. I had my hand on Tina's womanhood, helping her to climax as Gracie and her locked their mouths in a sloppy kiss. When Tina came, her contractions were so strong; she pinched the finger I was using. Gracie moved into position for me to do the same to her, as they continued to kiss. Being sisters, they seemed to have the same body language as to what they liked and what they did not. I was able to cause Gracie to cum within a minute.

They both laid back on the bed with me in between. They were taking a break.

"This has turned into the greatest night of my life," I said.

Both kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm having a pretty good time too," said Tina.

"I wouldn't trade it in for anything, especially since you tossed Helene," said Gracie.

Both propped themselves up on their elbows, and started to run their fingers up and down my chest. I looked at both of them in the dim light of my bedroom. Tina was defiantly the better looking of the two, but there was something about Gracie that attracted me just the same. Maybe it was that solid single eyebrow she used to have across her head. Maybe it was her pout, or her smile. Maybe it was just the way she looked at me. I don't know.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Tina.

"I keep thinking I'm going to wake up," I replied.

"You got to go to sleep first, sweetie," giggled Gracie.

"This should wake you up," said, Tina. She straddled me and placed herself on my face. "Gracie says you're good at this," she said, adjusting herself so I could get to her easily.

"Oh, shit, Gracie. You were right! Wow! Ooh!" uttered Tina.

Gracie steadied her so she wouldn't fall or squish me.

Tina started gyrating her hips on my face.

"Ooh. Uh. Shit!"

She gyrated to a stop, propped her arms against the wall to steady herself, and shook and shuddered above me. After a few seconds, she exhaled and climbed off of me.

"Oh, man. That was great," said Tina in a whisper.

"I told you. He is the best I've ever had," said Gracie, as she started to run her fingers up and down my chest again. "But, it's been a while," she said, as she pouted.

I rolled her on her back and placed my head in her crotch. She locked her legs behind my back as I used everything I knew on her. She ran her hands through my hair as I worked on her. When I finally remembered what she liked best, she intertwined her fingers behind my head and pulled me to her as hard as she could. I could hear her gasp as I felt the contractions begin. She let out a groan that almost sounded like she was crying. Her breathing was so hard and fast, it sounded as if she had just ran a race. Finally, she freed my head and relaxed her legs on my back.

I laid back between them.

"That was even better than I remembered it," gasped Gracie.

"Your turn," said Tina.

I got even more excited than I already was wondering what they had in mind for me. They both again started to trace their fingers over my chest. As they reached my abdomen, they didn't stop. This time, they traced the length of me and tested the hardness. They took turns teasing me and tickling.

"You know, Helene was right. You're going to have to choose one of us as your girl," said Tina, softly.

"But you said..."

"I know, but Gracie and I need to know where we stand. We can all still play together, but one of us has to be truly yours and the other a welcome guest," said Tina. "Do you agree Gracie?"

"Uh huh," she said, looking at me.

"Is that what you were doing with 'rock, paper, scissors'?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were trying to decide who was going to get you. We've decided we want you to decide," said Tina.

"That's not fair," I said.

"Actually, it's not only fair, it makes sense. Now as we pleasure you, think about it. When it's time, kiss one of us. That will be your choice. If you kiss neither of us, then we will not perform for you, nor will we pleasure you, until you make your choice. It may seem trivial to you, but we really need to know where we stand," said Tina.

"Of course it's not trivial," I said.

They both kissed me on the cheek for saying that. I started to think, as they both tickled and tugged. Tina was watching her handy work as Gracie just stared at me. How was I going to choose? I hadn't known Tina anywhere near as long as Gracie, but I liked her. She was only a year older than Gracie but seemed much more mature. She also didn't have that silly crush on me like Gracie. And she had that killer body.

Still, the vision of that one long eyebrow kept popping up in my head. I remembered the look on her face as she triumphantly humiliated Kent. And finally, I remembered her reaction this evening to Helene's return.

Their hands worked in concert as I felt the point of no return quickly approaching. I again looked at Tina and she was still watching her hand. Gracie was still looking me in the eyes.

There was no choice.

There never was.

Only one person in that bed really wanted me.

I was a fool for thinking otherwise and was foolish for ignoring it for so long.

My balls twitched one last time as I turned to kiss Gracie.

I ejected streams of spunk on Tina. She giggled as her perfect body was covered with spunk. She looked at Gracie and I kissing, and said, "I knew you'd figure it out."

12