Helen's Adventures Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you look sexy" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Ed standing there, his cock pointing toward the ceiling.

"Thank you, but you're not having any until later mister. Get dressed and lets go. I'm getting hungry." And horny, I thought to myself.

"Ok, ok, I'll be right with you."

We finally got going and the tension built inside me with every mile we drove. When we got there, Ed opened the car door for me like the perfect gentleman and looked me in the eye.

"You sure about this?"

"Yes, really sure. How about you? Anything goes?"

He smiled back at me. "You said it, anything goes."

We kissed passionately and walked up to the house. Carol had obviously seen us in the drive and was standing in the door, wearing a beautiful dress that emphasized her full breasts.

"Hi there, and welcome." She gave us one of those radiant smiles.

"Hi, and thanks for inviting us" I said, looking knowingly in her eyes.

"Well I hope you'll enjoy the party" she said her smile turning a little sexier.

"Take off your coats and come on in, the others are in the living room."

She left us there to freshen up as was her style, and Ed followed her in. I made use of the full length mirror in the hallway giving myself a last lookover. I had expected to see a sexy woman but not the sultry looking slut that stared back at me. My nipples were rock hard and the dress didn't do anything to conceal them. Like that wasn't enough the thong was clearly visible through the dress. I felt as if I could just as well have gone without the dress altogether. When I calmed down a little I realized that this was no bad thing. I had come here with the purpose of having sex with several people and I couldn't help but think that my look would do it's part in moving matters toward that end. So with renewed confidence I walked into the living room. Everyone looked up to greet me and I could see that their eyes ran over my body in an approving manner. James was talking to Ed and briefly took a pause to welcome me with a kiss on the cheek. It may have been my imagination but it felt like it was a little sexier than his usual pecks. John , who I already knew, was sitting in the double sofa with a curly haired blonde girl I hadn't seen before, but had to be his girlfriend Amanda. He stood up and also planted a peck on my cheek.

"Helen, meet Mandy. Mandy this is Ed's girl Helen."

As much as I detest him calling me that, I let it go for once because I couldn't help staring at Mandy. It was like her eyes were fixed on mine and she wouldn't let go.

"Delighted," she finally said, standing up and revealing fully her beautiful figure wrapped in a red velvet overall suit that fell tightly to her body, showing just enough cleavage to make me wonder if she was wearing a bra.

"Very pleased to meet you," I said, trying to tear myself away from her deep green eyes.

"Oh, believe me, the pleasure is all mine," she said in that slightly husky voice, visibly looking over my body before catching my eyes again. It was obvious that she had come here with the same motive as I had. And it looked like she liked what she saw. As I sat down with the drink Carol handed me, I wondered about that. Although I found the female body to be sexy, mostly in connection with my own, I had never really thought about the possibility of having sex with another woman, let alone done so. My mind had been so fixed on James that I hadn't even realized that something like this might just as well take place here. I looked at Carol. She was handing John and Mandy their drinks and John was obviously engrossed in telling her one of his more boring fishing stories. Mandy sat quietly sipping her drink, but every time I looked over to the sofa her eyes seemed to meet mine. I was suddenly whisked away from her enticing look when James came over asking what we had done during the day. I told him something about going to the mall and my mind again turned to toying with the thought of Jimmy pounding my pussy. After a while dinner was served and we all moved to the dining room.

Dinner was spectacular as always and the table was flowing with food and good wine. After the meal everyone moved again to the living room for drinks. The atmosphere was turning a little more sexual by the hour and already the conversation was largely evolving around that subject.

In the middle of a conversation about why or if women liked porn less than men I made my excuses and made my way to the bathroom. As I finished my business there, the door opened and Mandy stepped in.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you mind if I use the mirror?"

"No, sure, go ahead" I said, a little unsure of what to do. She took up position in front of the wide mirror and got a lipstick out her makeup bag. I thought that retouching the lips after dinner was a sound idea, and took my place beside her at the mirror. As I finished I realized that she was staring at my reflection.

"I love your freckles," she said, "how far do they go?" She was smiling seductively. I wondered how I should react to this. When I didn't answer, she continued.

"I mean, do they go all the way down to those beautiful nipples you've been showing us all night?"

"Yes," was the only thing I could say as all kinds of thoughts rushed through my head, "they do."

"Really?" She turned a little, our eyes meeting, sending shivers through my body. "I think that's sooo sexy..." Her voice was almost a whisper and she was even closer to me now. The blood was rushing to my head as I didn't really know what to do or expect. Her eyes staying with mine, she raised her hand to my breast, and with a feather light touch brushed her fingers over my nipple. It felt like an electric shock, making me suck in my breath as she leaned even closer to me. Her mouth was now only inches from mine and I could feel her breath on my face, heavier than before. Her eyes were piercing my soul as she moved the last few inches and gently touched her lips to mine in a beautiful, soft kiss. My legs nearly gave out, and when she finally released me from her lips, I only wanted more.

"Will you show me?" Her eyes were on fire. "Will you show me your sexy freckles?" I didn't hesitate. I knew I wanted her to see my breasts, to touch them, to feel them.

"Yes." I reached up and drew the shoulder straps slowly down, making them fall down to my elbows, exposing my breasts. My nipples grew harder than I thought possible when she moved away from me a little to get a better view. She reached out her hand and ran her fingers over the underside of my breast.

"I was right. They are very beautiful." Before I knew it she bent down and took a nipple into her mouth, sucking it gently, running her tongue in circles around it. with her hand she cupped my other breast and squeezed it softly. She then moved her mouth to my other nipple. I thought I would cum right there, having my breasts sucked on by another woman for the first time. But she wouldn't let me go that far. She stopped and raised herself, again looking straight into my eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered, putting my shoulder straps in place.

"I want you," I said, only realizing it as I formed the words.

"And you will have me." She kissed me again, a little deeper than before, and opened the door.

"I bet they are wondering what we are doing in here. Shall we?" She walked toward the living room and I followed, mesmerized by her body swaying in front of me.

When we got to the living room it was obvious that the others had decided to resolve the porn subject once and for all by watching some. The screen showed a threesome, a woman being fucked by two men, and the group on the sofa seemed inclined to follow suit. Carol, sporting a black, lacy garterbelt but missing her dress, was on the sofa kissing Ed and having her pussy licked by John, while her husband James sat in a chair watching the whole thing. It was a very exiting sight.

"Well, you haven't been wasting any time, have you?" Mandy smiled at James. He smiled back.

"Well, the two of you have been in there for almost half an hour and we weren't really expecting you back anytime soon."

Mandy looked at me. "Yeah, well, we didn't want to disappoint you guys, knowing how much you like watching two girls together. I thought that it was time that I did something about that, and came up behind her.

"Why don't we give them a show then?" I said unzipping her bodysuit all the way down to her ass. I put my hands on her ass inside her suit, running them up her body, finally cupping her rather large breasts from behind. To my delight she was naked under the suit, giving me free access to every part of her body. I could see over her shoulder that James was watching my movements with interest as I took Mandy's nipples between my fingers and gently pinched them. She moaned with pleasure, reached up and took off the suit top, letting it fall down to her waist. She turned around and gave me a good look at her breasts. They were soft and full, perfectly round, with large, dark areolas and pointy nipples after my pinching. She went on to take her suit completely off, leaving her standing naked in front of me.

I ran my eyes over her body, her neatly trimmed blonde bush, her long legs, the curve of her breasts. I didn't want to wait any longer. I grabbed her and kissed her passionately probing her mouth with my tongue. We locked together in a furious kiss, our hands running over each others bodies, mine caressing her naked ass, hers drawing my dress up to my neck exposing me to the others making our naked bodies rub against each other. She broke the kiss long enough to lift my dress over my head.

"Mmm, leather. You naughty girl." She pulled on my thong, making the string grind against my clit. I nearly cried out in pleasure.

"Ooohhh yes, be hard, take me hard!"

"So that's how you like it." She sucked my tongue into her mouth, holding it there while she pulled off my thong. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carol watching us. She had Ed's cock in her mouth now and John was fucking her pussy like a madman. James was still just sitting there, watching the whole spectacle. He pants were off by now though, and he was stroking the biggest cock I have ever seen. Carol had told me that he was well endowed, but not exactly how well. I couldn't wait to have that fat cock pumping inside me. Mandy soon had me focused on other things than Jimmy's dick. She released my tongue and pushed me into a chair. She immediately went to work on my pussy, sucking my clit so hard that it hurt.

"Oooohhhh god yes, suck my clit girl, suck it hard" I screamed, not caring about a thing in the world except my pleasure at having this blonde vixen lick my pussy.

"Mmmmm..." was the only thing to be heard from Mandy as she started probing my pussy with her tongue, pushing it faster and faster into me. She flicked my clit with her fingers as she tongue-fucked me and soon she was moving toward my asshole. Suddenly she raised herself.

"Well well, what do we have here? The slut has a plug in her ass!" She briefly came up to my face to give me a hot kiss, giving me a taste of my own pussy. She then reached down and pulled the plug out of my ass in one quick pull, making me jump with mixed pleasure and pain. She brought it up to our faces.

"I've never had more than a finger up my butt, isn't this too big?" she asked with an exited look on her face. I took the plug from her and put it in my mouth, mixing my saliva with the juices and gel already on it.

"Why don't you try it yourself? I pushed her up, lay down on the floor and made her come down on me in a 69 position. Like that I had a great view of her ass and pussy. I hesitated a little and then dove into her pussy, getting my first taste of another woman. She tasted a lot like my own juice, but still different. I explored her pussy and finding her clit I clamped myself on it, sucking it like she had done to me.

"Oooohhh shiiiit...ohhhh yeah.." she moaned as I licked her. I stopped to lick my fingers and then continued my exploration of her love box. I moved my hands up to her ass, spreading her cheeks, and dipped my wet finger into her puckered asshole very gently. She winced a little, but as she relaxed her ass opened for my finger and I slid easily inside. I fingered her ass for a while to soften her up and then brought the plug into the game. She was licking my clit but when I put the tip of the plug into her asshole she stopped and gripped it with her lips, sucking hard on it. The sensation caused me to do the same, sucking her clit in my mouth as I pushed the plug into her ass. With every thrust I made she sucked me harder, in turn making me do the same. I could feel my orgasm building up every time, and I sensed that she didn't have far to go either. When the plug finally popped into place, she shook and screamed into my pussy, grabbing my clit with her teeth, sending me over the edge with her. We lay on the floor cumming together, shaking and sucking each others pussies like there was no tomorrow. When my orgasm finally subsided I relaxed and let go of her ass. She raised herself, turned to face me, and gave me a kiss, blending our juices together in our mouths.

"Thank you so very much, that was sooo good." She moved to take the plug out again. I stopped her hand.

"No, why don't you keep it in there for a while, I think you'll like it." She smiled and nodded.

"Good show." John was sitting in the chair now, his cock in his hand. James was on the edge of the sofa, being sucked by Carol. Ed was on the floor, his cock buried deep in Carol's pussy, her big tits bouncing as she fucked him. I sat looking at them my eyes met Ed's and I realized how turned on I was by seeing him fuck another woman. I got up on all fours and crawled towards them. She was facing away from his face and I moved in between their legs for an opportunity to lick Ed's balls and Carols clit at the same time. I could hear Ed moan as I sucked his balls gently in my mouth one at a time. I took my time licking them all over, occasionally letting my tongue slide down to the crack of his ass. When it looked like he couldn't take any more I moved up and ran my tongue over Carol's clit, down to where Ed's cock was sliding in and out of her. I pushed my tongue into her opening alongside his cock, making her grab my hair and grind my head into her pussy covering my face with her juice. She took the cock out of her mouth for long enough to tell me to suck her clit and I clamped my mouth onto her pussy. I lubed my finger with her pussy juice and probed Ed's ass with it. The I knew he wouldn't last long after that, and the combined sensations of a cock in her pussy and a mouth on her clit sent Carol into a screaming orgasm. She bucked her hips and pushed my head even harder into her pussy. Ed couldn't take any more and shot his load deep inside her making her cum even harder.

Just as Carol released her grip on my hair I felt a cock in my pussy. I looked back and saw John pushing his dick into me. I got up on my hands and knees and pushed myself back on his cock taking it all the way into my hole. John moaned and started fucking me from behind, reaching for my tits and grabbing my nipples, pinching them hard.

"Oooohhhhyeah" I moaned as he pounded my pussy with his cock. Carol and Ed were kissing now, lying on the floor, watching John fuck me like a dog. His powerful thrusts made me exhale in a burst every time he pumped my pussy and they were obviously liking the show. I looked to the sofa and saw Mandy riding James like a cowgirl. His fat cock was sliding slowly in and out of her blonde pussy as he sucked on her large nipples. The plug was still in her ass, and she was pushing and pulling on it with one hand like she was being double fucked. She had obviously taken to the idea of anal sex very quickly.

"You must really like it in the ass to have that plug in there, or what?" John was talking to me while he fucked me.

"Yeaaah," I exhaled, "I looove it in the aaass..."

"Okay, lets have it in your ass then" He pulled out of my pussy and stuck his cock into my ass in one swift movement. My asshole was already softened up by the plug I had kept up there the whole day so his dick was soon sliding easily in and out of it. The sensations were quickly sending me on to my second orgasm and I could feel John's thrusting get more violent as he neared his own. Soon he grabbed my asscheeks hard and tensed up, shooting load after load of his juice into my ass. His pulsating cock brought me over the edge and made my body shiver and buck in a powerful orgasm erupting from my asshole.

As I opened my eyes I heard James grunting and Mandy screaming out in simultaneous orgasm that seemed to be everlasting. Having a good view of her ass I could see the cum leaking out of her pussy down James' shaft and over his balls. Carol saw it too and moved over to the sofa, licking the cum off her husbands balls as he made his final thrusts into Mandy.

John drew his length out of my ass and I slumped down on the floor. The TV was showing black screen as the tape had ended some time ago.

"Aaahhh" I heard James sigh with pleasure. "What do you guys say about some dessert before round two?"

The rest of us thought that was a pretty good idea, and as we walked together into the kitchen I was already looking forward to the second round...

12