Helen's Cabal Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a mother and son.
1.9k words
4.13
64.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I slip, and say something I shouldn't, like the other day at my son's football game. My Daniel walked off the field with his chest out and a smile on his face, covered in grass stains and drenched in sweat. He's not as big as the other boys, but he's very fast, and makes a fantastic quarterback. Today was the first time I got to see him make a winning touchdown, and he was so excited. I work a ton of hours and don't always get to see his games. I don't have much to show for it except the clothes on my two babies, and a warm house.

"How was that mom, am I as good as dad was?" he asked.

"You were amazing sweety, I'm so proud of you!" I replied.

And I was.

Daniel has always had the softest; most lighthearted personality, and never complains about anything. His father took off when he was only five years old, and he's never so much as complained in thirteen years. He still loved his momma when I had to leave him with grandma to work at the call center every night, and he loved me when I got out of the hospital after my breakdown. He even loved me when Eric was born and had to become the big brother.

As we made our way to the parking lot I looked at him and smiled salaciously.

"Football isn't the only thing you're good at sweetheart" I said.

Almost as fast as it left my lips, I realized not only did I say it loudly; but in the presence of coach Wally, whom had to have heard it! Daniel looked at me dumbfounded and I felt like a complete idiot, but I had no idea the man had seemingly snuck up behind us. I felt my stomach sink, completely uncertain of what he was about to say.

"Helen, I wanted to tell you that Daniel's had one hell of an impact on the White Hawks, and we're sure going to miss him after graduation. You should be pretty darn proud of him. -Great game, kid." he added as he bonked Daniel's shoulder pad with his clipboard.

He left so abruptly I didn't even have to say anything!

"Whew!" I whispered as I opened the back door for him to load his pads and duffle bag in.

Daniel slid into the car and started guzzling his water bottle as we started on our way home. He smelled like freshly cut grass, and his skin was wet and sweaty. Its been so long since I saw his father that I know he resembles him, but I can barely remember his face. Every once in awhile as I was driving, I would glance over at him just to look at his sandy blond hair and dark blue eyes. He's such a handsome boy at eighteen, and his smile melts me. Sometimes I purposely ask him redundant questions while he's texting his friends, just to see how cute he looks, trying to be polite when I know he's getting flustered.

It was almost 8:00 o'clock when the game was over and I didn't feel like cooking, so we stopped at his favorite place and I got him Pirozhki rolls from a Russian pastry shop in the center of town. I sat with him at the kitchen table, sipping on my decaf tea while he ate his dinner. He told me about his day, and how hard his math test was, while I sat there daydreaming about his 18th birthday; the day things really changed.

The day he turned 18, I had one of the most horrible days of my life; having recently lost my father, and then listening to my boyfriend breaking up with me over the phone because I had some emotional issues at the time. I had to work a double until 9:00 at night, and I was exhausted by the time I got home. I remember walking through the door and hearing his voice.

"Hey mom!" he said, as he helped me with the bags I was carrying.

I brought home a cake, pizza, his present, and a pint of his favorite ice cream. As I wished him a happy birthday and gave him a much needed hug on my part, I noticed my kitchen table and one of the sweetest things a mother could ever see. My baby boy actually had the table set with a plate of waffles waiting for me, on his birthday. I saw that, slid down to my knees while still holding on to him and began to cry. He went down with me in a state of confusion, and just kept telling me not to cry. I told him I was ok, and that I was so sorry for such a crummy birthday. I told him I was going to make it up to him the next day, and that I just needed to lay down on the couch for awhile.

The next thing I remember is waking up later that night to the sound of my son turning off the TV and putting a blanket over me. To this day, I'm not sure why, but I didn't open my eyes. Maybe it was because I was a bit embarrassed over my overall lack of control, or maybe I was just resting from the outside world, but I realized after a few moments that my blouse had slid up around my left side while I was sleeping and I could feel the air around my left breast. My son hadn't covered me with the blanket completely, and I could see him standing there when I cracked my eyelid open to peak. I was so embarrassed, but if I moved it would have made it worse, and I didn't want to embarrass him either.

I remained still, the imposter that I was; pretending to be fast asleep and thanking God that I hadn't taken my bra off. I couldn't believe he was still there, and I kept wondering what he was doing, why is he staring at it? I began to feel something come over me; a certain "giddiness" that you feel when you know you shouldn't be doing something, but feel compelled to do it anyway. I could roll over without opening my eyes and that would end it right here without embarrassment, or I could simply yawn and pull the blanket over me and pretend to be half asleep, but I did nothing.

After a few moments, I could hear the sound of fabric, a light swoosh; followed by something that left me in awe, and filled with amazement. I heard my son quietly un snapping the button on his jeans, and softly un zipping his fly.

"I can't believe what he's doing" I thought to myself.

I felt like I was trembling, and my heart was racing as my mind filled with all kinds of things I had never thought of before. I couldn't control my thought patterns, they just took off and left me until I gathered enough courage to slowly crack my eye as discreetly as I could.

There was Daniel, holding a very erect penis in his hand, trying so hard to be quiet as he stroked it. I hadn't seen it since he was young, and even though I felt sick for feeling this way; I was almost sick to my stomach with the desire to reach out and touch it. I felt my mound swell, dripping with moisture under my dress. My nipples were so tight they almost hurt, and my body was aching from having to remain so still for so long. I watched him kneel down beside me as quietly as he could, lean forward, and slowly move his face toward my breast. As he did this, I noticed he was keeping a very close watch on my face to see if I would wake, so I had no choice but to close my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with me, that this is so exciting?" I kept thinking to myself.

I began to get wetter and wetter wondering what he was going to do, because my eyes were closed so tightly, that I was a prisoner of the unknown. I didn't know what was going to happen, if he would touch my breast, or if he was going to cum, or what he would do once he did. In this moment, I felt a terrible frustration come over me, that if only I had a hand under the blanket, I could touch myself while he did this in so subtle a way, as not to be noticed; but I didn't.

While I lay there in my tortured darkness, I felt heat near my breast and began to feel the moisture running down through my thighs and down the crack of my behind. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I heard him breathing in through his nose, smelling my breast and probably trying to figure out if I was out cold enough to touch it. In that moment I felt his hand as soft and light as a feather; position itself very slowly over my breast. I was so wet, and on the verge of losing my mind. I wanted him to cum so I could hurry up and do it as well. I was practically begging inside; praying for him to cum, get it over with and leave.

After a moment, I could hear Daniel breathing heavier, and his hand trembling as it began to grope a bit firmer. He was beginning to lose control and get sloppy, which made me so excited hoping he would get even more daring. After a few moments, I felt his trembling thumb slip under my bra, and slide it up exposing my breast. He immediately withdrew his hand and stood for a moment to see if I would wake up, but I managed to withstand another moment in this hell and give my son what he wanted.

The next thing I know, I felt his lips come down slowly around my nipple, and this is where our lives changed forever.

As his warm, moist, mouth started softly sucking on my nipple, I immediately began to have an orgasm, and completely lost control. I reached up and grabbed his waist as he frantically began apologizing, but I cut him off in mid sentence by sitting upward and pulling his hard dick into my mouth; sucking it in a frenzy as tears joy rolled down my face. I slid my mouth up and down the shaft, stroking it with my hand while my fingers worked my clit. He almost instantly shot a powerful load of cum into my mouth as we both moaned and came at the same time. I had never in my life felt anything that erotic, and I swallowed my son's cum with an almost maniacal excitement.

I released him, pulled my hand from my dress and wrapped my arms around his waist again to hold him. I told him how much I love him, and that it was ok. Even though he didn't say a word, I knew he very much enjoyed what just happened, and I grew excited again knowing this was only the beginning. I told him to go upstairs and get some sleep, and made it a point to remind him how fun his birthday would be, making sure I showed him the same mother he was used to, and I could tell he was relieved. I slept like an angel that night, and the next morning, Daniel and I had a wonderful pancake breakfast as we got ready to throw him a real birthday.